I'm a Shinobi (Naruto Fan-Fic...

By LightWolf46

I don't own Naruto just Storm More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note

Chapter 2

2.5K 75 15
By LightWolf46

5 am

Storm's POV

My alarm goes off and I crush it and get up. "What time is it?" I mutter and I look at the time and I flop back down on my pillow. "I'm going back to sleep, I never wake up this early." I mutter.

Someone knocks on my door.

"ITS NEVER OPEN." I yell.

Someone jumps down on my balcony and opens my screen door then walks in.

"Its 5 am, who in their right mind would be up this early?" I mutter and I hear a chuckle. I look at where it came from and I see Kakashi. "And your in my apartment because?" I ask.

"Your supposed to get up. Lord Hokage told me you don't get up early." Kakashi says to me.

"I hate your guts." I mutter and I face plant my face into my pillow.

Kakashi starts to drag me out of bed with a chuckle. "Get out of bed."

I grab my bed post. "No one in their right mind gets up this early."

"Yeah. But I told you to be at Training ground 7 at 5 am." Kakashi says to me.

"Do you think I care?" I ask him. I get up and grab my clothes. "You better be gone by the time I get out of the bathroom or so help me, I will tear your eyes out and shove them down your throat." I say to him.

Kakashi gives me a closed eyed smile.

"And I'll wipe that smile off your face." I mutter and I walk to the bathroom, shower, change into my everyday outfit and then walk out. I see Kakashi gone and I walk to the kitchen and I eat breakfast.

I finish and walk to training ground 7 and I'm about a half hour late.

"Your late." Sakura mutters.

"I'm never late, your just simply early." I say to her with a smirk.

"Stupid smartass." Sakura scowls at me.

"I have no idea how many times I've been scowled at this past month. Anyways how can a smartass be stupid?" I ask her.

Sasuke smirks then scowls at me.

I sit under a tree as I tie my forehead protector on my leg just below my jean short shorts on my left leg.

We wait and during that time I doze off until I hear a yell and I get up and see Kakashi giving us a closed eyed smile.

"You made me get up early for no reason." I say to him.

Kakashi explains the bell test and the rules and Naruto being the idiot he is gets caught by Kakashi, I throw a kunai and Kakashi's arm and he releases Naruto so he won't get hurt.

Kakashi nods while Sasuke and Sakura stare at me and Naruto looking at me with thankfulness.

"Start." Kakashi says to us.

I jump back and up into a tree. I watch as Naruto fails at trying to fight Kakashi, I throw shuriken here and there as I move through the tree's silently. I land on one branch and it cracks and breaks, I grab the branch above me and I hang there.

Yeah, shit. Why do I get myself in these predicaments? Because I'm a reckless idiot that doesn't watch where I land, that's why.

I look around me and I look below me to see Kakashi looking up at me.

"Need something?" I ask as I pull myself up.

"So you've been the one throwing the random shuriken. Your the elusive type." Kakashi says to me.

"Uh huh, well training helps, of course I don't spend all day training and obsessing over it, I also do other stuff, that I won't reveal." I say to him and I swing myself up onto the branch above me. I climb to the top of the tree and I look down on the training ground, observing it.

I see Sasuke is watching, Sakura's knocked out cold and Naruto is trying to get himself out of a trap. They are such idiots.

I pull out a kunai and I throw it at Naruto rope and it cuts him down. I see Sakura knocked out and I jump down to her.

"I don't like you what so ever, but I already know the point if this test." I mutter and I do the release sign. "Release."

Sakura gasps and sits up then runs off.

"Why do I even bother?" I ask.

I hear a scream and I face palm and run to where I heard it and I see Sasuke's head and a knocked out Sakura.

I start laughing at this and I sit next to Sasuke. "Need help?" I ask.

"Just get me out if here." Sasuke mutters.

I shrug. "Fine." I pull him out and I wake Sakura up. "You two are such pains in the ass." I say to them and the bell goes off.

I walk to the stumps and I sit down. I look at Naruto. "What are you tied up for?"

"I tried eating the lunches." Naruto mutters.

I look at Kakashi.

"Everyone but Storm fails." Kakashi says to us.

"Nani? Why didn't I fail?" I ask him already knowing the answer, I just want to rub it in to the pink haired banshee and the duckass Uchiha.

"You helped your teammates out. What's that called?" Kakashi asks me.

"One sided teamwork?" I ask him.

"Yes." Kakashi says to me. "Sakura, you we're so obsessed with Sasuke that you didn't even see Naruto right in front of you, who needed help. Sasuke, you thought everyone else was so far below you and you could get the bells all by yourself and Naruto, you were the worst, you attacked with out thinking and could have gotten your comrades killed. Storm although you acted on your own accord and stayed in the shadows, you still pass because you helped you team, even if they didn't help you." Kakashi says to us.

"I wasn't trying to go for the bells, I was just using my brain, I couldn't fight a Jonin alone and before I got the chance to ask, Sakura ran off, Naruto immidately went for the lunches and the bell went off." I say to him with a shrug.

"Sakura kill Naruto and Storm kill Sakura if she kills Naruto, or Sasuke dies." Kakashi says holding Sasuke to the ground.

"Nope." I say leaning back on one of the logs.

Kakashi looks at me confused. "No?" He asks.

"There is always another way. You just have to look for it." I point to a rabbit trying to get into its burrow but a few mice block it. "The rabbit could take out those mice if it wanted to, but it isn't, bloodshed isn't always the answer, right now the rabbit is making another tunnel, its creating a new way." I say to him. "When there isn't another way, make one, isn't that the answer?" I ask him. "In this case, the person who captured Sasuke, needs something otherwise they would have killed him and continued killing everyone else. The answer is to always have someone hidden as back up so there is a surprise attack, that way Sasuke and his squad are saved and they have another person joining the fray on their side. The enemy could be outnumbered or evenly matched with Sasuke's squad, or outnumbered." I say to him.

Kakashi and Sasuke looked at me shocked.

"You just assesed everything calmly." Kakashi says to me.

"And? I'm just doing what Gramps taught me, always be aware of your surroundings and never go into battle blind, asses everything calmly and you'll figure a way out." I say to Kakashi.

Kakashi nods in aproval. "Good. Alright I'll give you guys one last chance after lunch. Now eat but don't let Naruto have any." Kakashi says then poofs away.

I stare at his spot questionally. "Hai." I pick up my food at look at it, then I pull out my chop sticks and I look ahead of me as I hold some food up to Naruto.

"Storm?" Sakura asks me.

I shrug. "As long as he can't see, no harm, no foul right?" I ask.

Naruto laughs off his stomach grumbles. "I can go days with out eating." Naruto says not even noticing the food I'm holding up for him.

My eye twitches. "Naruto, my patience is running thin. Eat the damn food." I say to him.

Sasuke and Sakura hold up their food for him to and he eats.

Kakashi poofs in front of us. "You, what do you have to say for yourselves? Especially you Storm?" Kakashi asks us.

I look around. "I swear I keep hearing things, first I think I heard a banshee a few days ago and now I hear a lazy pirate talking."

"Now I know why Iruka had such a hard time." Kakashi mutters.

I stand up and I stand face to face with Kakashi, with me in front of my teammates. "If your sending anyone back, it's me. I'm the one who started it and therefore I should be dropped." I say to him with a calm, unwavering, gaze.

"She's staring Sensei straight in the face, how does she have the courage to do that?" Sakura mutters.

"Its because Storm doesn't have parents. She grew up alone and gained a defiant side, like the one she shows often." Kakashi says to them.

I shrug. "I don't really care now. Alright, just finish what you we're doing." I sit back down in my spot.

Everyone just stares at me shocked.

"What? I was the one trying to save your asses today, you kept getting into trouble and that annoys me. So now I don't care." I say waving them off.

"You all pass and Storm, I want to have a talk with you later." Kakashi says to us and Sakura smirks at me.

"Someone's in trouble." Sakura mocks.

"Grow up Sakura, we're Genin, not preschoolers." I say to her. "Besides, you don't even mock right, no wonder you never caught me when I was mocking all the Fan-Girls in class." I say to her.

Sakura just scowls.

"I get too many scowls, now they don't effect me. I wonder why?" I ask.

Kakashi looks at me confused. "Everyone but Storm is dismissed."

Sakura and Sasuke smirk as they walk away and Naruto just follows them.

I raise an unamused eyebrow at Kakashi. "Am I getting a lecture?"

"No, but what's with the I don't care attitude all of a sudden?" Kakashi asks  me.

"That? No that just happens when someone annoys me. In this case Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto annoyed me because they don't have the brains that will keep them alive. I gave all of them a hand and I didn't get a thanks. That just annoys me. But eh, what can I expect from the emo, the banshee and the loud mouth, they're idiots." I say with a shrug and I stand up.

Kakashi nods. "Alright. I'm gonna train you till sundown." Kakashi says to me.

I look at him confused. "Why?" I ask him.

"I see a potential leader in you and if we train that, I can leave you in charge of Team 7 when I'm doing missions." Kakashi says to me.

"I have no say in the matter do I?" I ask and Kakashi shakes his head no. "Ah why not, I have nothing else to do." I mutter.

2 or so months later

I stand in a tree looking at a cat. "Why are we catching a cat for the Daiyamo's wife again?" I ask through the head piece.

"Because Tora ran away." Kakashi says to me through the ear piece. "Do you have a problem with cats?" He asks.

"That depends on the cat."

"Now." Kakashi says to us.

The other three jump at the cat and catch it and Naruto's face gets torn up by the claws if the cat.

I take the cat from Naruto and it calms down. "The cat has a red bow on its ear, this is Tora." I say to Kakashi.

"Good. Mission complete." Kakashi says and we walk back to the Hokage office.

"OH MY PRECIOUS TORA. MOMMY MISSED YOU." The Daiyamo's wife says taking her from me and scowling at me in the process.

"I feel bad for the cat." I mutter.

The lady leaves and Gramps talks about more D ranks.

"Nu uh, I don't want more of these kiddie missions. Give me a real mission Gramps." Naruto says making an x with his arms.

I hit him on the head. "Idiot, now we're gonna get lectured." I say to him.

Gramps and Iruka start lecturing us and Naruto talks about Ramen with the others as I stare out the window.

"Pay attention." Gramps says to us.

I look at him.

"Fine if you really want a mission, I'll give you a C Rank mission. Its an escourt." Gramps says to us.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Really? Who, who are we escorting? A princess? A lord? Who?" Naruto asks excitedly.

I face palm. "Naruto we're Genin, escorting a Princess or a Lord is an A to S Rank mission, think with your head, its gonna be someone from a different land yes, but someone close by to the Leaf Village." I say to him.

"Send him in." Gramps says and the door opens to reveal a guy around his fifties.

"Are these snot nosed brats gonna be escorting me? Look at the shirt one with the idiodic look." The guy says to us.

I raise an eyebrow as I'm forced to line up, I'm as tall as Sasuke. 

Naruto gets mad and tries to attack but I grab the back of his collar.

"Naruto your not supposed to attack the client." Kakashi says to him.

"If we we're aloud, I would have done it before. So calm your ass down or I'm kicking you out the window." I say to him.

"Yes Ma'am." Naruto says boding quickly.

I drop him.

"I am Tazuna, the Bridge Builder. I expect you to deliver me safely to my land and to guard me with your lives." Tazuna says to us.

I mock him as he talks and Iruka sighs and Kakashi watches amused and so does Gramps.

Tazuna glances at me but I look away acting as if I wasn't doing anything.

"I'm keeping an eye on you brat." Tazuna says to me.

"My name isn't brat, its Storm." I say to him.

"Just get me to my land." Tazuna grumbles.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 56 13
No no own Naruto or jjk
17.4K 630 20
A collection of short (and not so short) Nejiten drabbles.
2.1K 19 34
This a story where a friendly fox found baby Naruto in the woods Naruto parents died from the fox but it was controlled by a evil man. And kurama has...
117K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.