The Gang leader's long lost d...

By ShadowQueen09

Lexi is a badass. She's the undefeated street fighter and street racer who goes by the name Nightshade. Le... More

Characters!!
Found you.
Lexi.
I'm you're Father.
New Home. New Family
Chapter Six.
The One
New School.
Chapter Nine.
Street Fight.
Chapter Eleven.
School Prank.
Party.
Confession.
A/N

Where We Belong.

20.7K 445 113
By ShadowQueen09

A/N: IN THIS CHAPTER THERE IS A LOT OF IMAGES SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY  WFI/ INTERNET I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ IT UNTIL YOU DO.(UP TO YOU). 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lexi P.O.V

Right now we're on our way to our new home. I am really nervous right now, I'm sure the girls and my dad can hear my heart beating.

I feel a hand on top of mine and I turn to see who it is. Anna.
She smiles" Don't worry we'll be right behind you."she says. And I nod.
"I'm glad you guys are with me." I say and she smiles.
"We're here." I hear mg Dad say, and we pull out a massive beautiful mansion.

Both me and the girls mouths drop slightly. I can hear my dad chuckling.

"You live here?" I ask shocked. I expected my dad to be rich but not this rich.

"No sweetheart we live here." He says and I smile. He takes my hand and leads me to the front door with the girls and Sam following behind us.
"Are you ready to meet your family?" He asks and I nod.
He opens the door and it was absolutely beautiful on the inside.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone calling my name.
I turn to see who it was and I see a middle aged women with long brown hair and bright green eyes which resembles mine.
I look at her and noticed she is crying. She puts her hands over her mouth and then runs to me and engulfs me in a hug. At first I was shocked, but I then started hugging back. We stay like that for a minute or two. She pulls away and looks up at me, it seems I was much taller than her.
She smiles and places a hand on face." I can't believe it my baby girl has finally come back. Oh Lexi how much you've grown, you've turned into such a beautiful you lady.  " she says and I start to cry. "Lexi? What's wrong?" My mother says worriedly. I smile and shake my head.
"I'm fine. Its just no one has ever said that to me." I say and I can see sadness flash through her eyes.
"O Lexi. You won't have to ever experience that again now that your mother is here I promise" she says. I smile and nod.
"Lexi!?" I turn to see four boys looking at me. I smile at them and there eyes start watering up. The one  who seems to be the eldest step forward and gives me a hug.

"My names Dennis. And I'm the eldest. I wasn't able to protect you back then but I promise I'll always be here to protect you no matter what." He say and I smile.
Then another comes out." My names Jim and I'm the second eldest. Its so good  to have you back Lex." He says and gives me a hug.
Then I'm immediately hugged again by someone else. "My name is Lucas I'm the third eldest. Welcome back." He says and pulls away and looks at the last one.
He slowly walks forward. "Lexi." He Whisper's. He puts a hand on my cheek as though, he has to make sure I'm real. I nod and smile. He smiles then hugs me and I hug him back. Although we just met I feel such a strong connection with him. I feel as though I've got back part of my soul that I never knew I lost. I hug him tighter and start to cry.

"My name is Levi, and we are twins." He says and pulls back. I smile and nod. " I know."
Then Dennis ,Jim and Lucas join in the hug.
"Lexi!!" I hear a little girls voice call out. We pull away from the hug, revealing a little girl and boy looking me brightly.
"Hello and what are your names?" I say smiling and bend down to there height and the girl immediately jumps on me and hugs me, and I hug her back.
"My names Jenifer but you can call me Jenna, Jenif or Jenny and that's Max, he's older than me." She says pointing at the little boy. He looks kinda nervous. I smile at him and open up my spear arm, while I hold Jenna in the other, he smiles and hugs me. I lift them both up, with each in one arm.

I turn to Jenny and Anna and see them crying. "Who are they?" Max asks.
"This is Jenny and Anna, I'll be adopting them" my dad says happily. Both Anna and Jenny stop crying and smile awkwardly, and wave slightly.
My mother is the first to react.
"Nice to meet you my names Ariz but you can call me mom" she say and hugs them.
Then my brothers hug them as well. "Welcome to the family" they say.
Jenny and Anna look shocked.
"Wait your gonna accept us just like that?!" Anna says.
"Dad told us that Lexi had two best friends who looked after her and treated her like family. He also said that you lost your parents in an accident, and we're sorry for your loss. But we are more than happy to have two new sisters." Dennis says and then girls start to cry.
"Hi my names Jenifer, but you can call me Jenna, Jenif or Jenny" Jenifer says excitedly.
Jenny looks shocked Anna just laughs. "That is so cool!! We've got the same nickname!" Jenny says excitedly. "Oh right my names Jenny and the weirdo laughing her head of is Anna, just ignore her and you'll live a happy life." Jenny says and Anna stops laughing and glares at her and we all laugh.
"Come on let's show you your rooms!" Max says excitedly and we nod.
I give one last hug to my parents before following my brothers upstairs.
"We've got a lot to catch up on sis" Levi says. And I smile and nod in agreement.
" OK so the three of you have got your rooms connected to each other, but you've got different designs" Lucas says. "First up Lexi".

           "This, this is my room?!" I say shocked and they just smile and laugh at my reaction and I  hug them."I love it!!".

"My turn!" Jenny says excitedly.

"Its beautiful thank you so much" she says smiling and hugging them.
"Oh right you guys share the same bath room and walk in closet" Levi says. "But we'll show you that after." And we all nod in excitement. "Next Anna" he says and Anna smiles.

(Ignore the picture of the man and woman at the back)

"I-I-I... I have no idea what to say...Thank you so much!" She says crying and hugs them.
The boys just smile and shrug it of. " Only the best for our little sisters." Dennis says, and the boys just nod in agreement. We all smile. They then lead us to our bathroom.

" Wow its massive! Never in my life have I seen such a big bathroom! " Jenny says jumping up and down. While me and An are just shocked.
"Next is the closet." Says Dennis. Leading us to the door that was next to the bathroom's door.

" Wow its huge! " I say excitedly. I absolutely love cloths, shoes and jewelry. The boys laugh.
"Oh almost forgot, you guys have your own personal room just for the three of you."Says Levi.  

"Damn I feel like a princess!" I say and the girls just nod in agreement.

" I - we- we have no idea what to say." I say and start to tear up and so does the girls. " Thank you. Thank you so much!" I say and we all have a group hug with Jen and Max in the middle.

"It's to be expected, you are our sisters , and for all the years we have missed together, and all those years you've been alone, you deserve only the best.

"This is where you belong." Levi says and I hug him. This is where I belong.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I know the last part is a little cliché, hope you don't mid I just wanted it to match with the title

Any way I hope you enjoyed this chapter,  it was a little short but yeah~

Next chapter there will be some pictures so make sure you have your internet connected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 600 21
𝑲.𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ↳ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 two students relate to eachother in more ways than one. ↳ Class 3-A students A little Secret rela...
17.3K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
71K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !