SwaSan ss: OUR PAST

By Azaiah00

Story of two individuals, who have a past due to which they're separated. To know more read. More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Awareness
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Epilogue
A/N

Part 4

1.4K 108 8
By Azaiah00

Her pov
As the plan progressed step one was to search for sanskar and then I would go and talk to him directly and apologize to him about that day. Actually apology was the least I could do for him. Frankly speaking I just wanted to remove that guilt from my head. But deep inside me, I knew that I wanted him back in my life.

We went to a hospital for sahil's routine checkup. As kavita sat there outside waiting for him I got a call from my manager and due to bad signal and being in a hospital I couldn't scream so I had to rush out immediately.

There I bumped onto a guy. "sorry" I blurted out while I saw him ignoring me and collecting his medicines. Wait he is Nikhil. He got up immediately collecting his medicines and avoiding me he started walking out. I called his name several times but he ignored.

I ran after him, and got into the elevator he was getting into, along with him. Luckily it was only us.

"look Nikhil, I know for some reason you too are angry with me for what I did with sansakr. But I need a chance to say sorry to him, and apologize to him. Please I beg of you. Please let me meet him once."

"look swara, he is really trying to forget what you have done to him, infect he is trying hard and hurting himself. He has gone through a lot. I can't take a risk by staking his life now."

"what do you me staking his life?"

"what I mean is.

Bing! The elevator opened up and there stood sanskar staring blankly at me and then at Nikhil. I saw his hand bandaged. Something is really wrong with him. I got of the elevator along with Nikhil, I saw sanskar's eyes turned red, it was not anger for sure but. . . it looked like he had not slept and was crying.

I could see tears forming in his eyes but then it turned to become anger. He turned immediately and left running.

"bro... listen"
I heard Nikhil running behind him calling out his name loudly. Before I could do anything they left my sight. I turned to see who had tapped on my shoulder.

"why are you crying swara?"

Kavita asked, to which I myself realized that I had tears in my eyes. I just wiped them off and ignored her.

"sahil are you done? I want to go home and please find out about sanskar soon."

"yeah swara, I am done. Infact I have called and asked my contacts to find out about him"

I nodded my head and we left the hospital.

"swara you didn't answer my question yet?" kavita asked as we settled in the car.

"I just saw a women crying on her husbands death ..so.."

"are you sure?"

"yes" I could feel that kavita was not satisfied with my answer. But I had to contact Nikhil, he knew something about sanskar and my past. And top of that he was talking about sanskar and his life at stake. But what was that about? Was he okay?

I could feel the pain in his eyes, he had been crying out all night, he had those red eyes evident of the fact that he was crying and the reason was simply me.

As soon as we get down the car sahil calls someone and asks that person to come home immediately and walks inside followed by me and kavita. As I was about to step inside I was pulled by kavita.

"tell me now why were you crying?"
"I did tell you"

"stop lying, for gods sake I m trying to help you out because I know after I get married you wont even bother to open up to any of the others at home, and whether they will be bothered about you. So please tell me why were you crying for the last time"

Kavita was right, though I had loving parents but I was not close to them for simple reasons because they stayed out of town most of the time, I and kavita were the only ones who would share our problems with each other. I was close to her than my mom and secondly I didn't like to bother our parents about our problems after they had come back.

I looked at her again and then finally gave in. I explained to her what I had seen and that was bothering me.

"I told you have some patience, sahil has just called the person who will be here at any moment. So go and change this someone have died look from your face"
End of her pov

After about 15 minutes later swara had freshen up and come down in the sitting area, and was walking impatiently from here and there.

"swara please sit down. Stop moving like a pendulum. Azan will be here any moment. So please be patient" sahil started speaking to impatient swara but she didn't bother to sit.

So he continued "waise you like my akdu brother? I mean don't you find him arrogant?"

"first of all he is not akdu okay. He is very nice." Swara snapped back and then smiled a bit.

"like seriously what did you see in him? He doesn't even talk to anyone properly."

"did you make efforts to speak to him?"

"swara come on, I tried many times but he just ignores me. So I should not bother you see"

"oh please if you tried to find out what was wrong with him, he would not be arrogant with you atleast you are his elder brother. Its your responsibility to take care of him"

Swara was turning furious and kavita was just trying to speak in between the two but would end up closing her mouth like a gold fish, then she realized sahil was trying to make her vent out her anger so she kept quiet.

"well, I m helping him though, right now by setting his love life back on track and now most importantly you are there right to take care of him. I am sure he wont need me after he gets you. "

Swara was all red and blushing. The two pairs of eyes watching her had smile on their faces.

"so how much do you love him"

"l. lo..love? when did I say I love him? Are you out of your mind? I m doing thing all for his apology that's it. Nothing else"

"okay so you don't love him"

"when did I say so?"

Both sahil and kavita let out a loud laugh hearing swara. She was so confused with her own statements.

"you didn't say yes"

"so it doesn't mean a no right?"

"shona its either yes or no, there is no in between." Kavita finally opened up.

Both were teasing swara, knowing that she loves him. Swara was again in confusion but made up her mind.

" yeah you are right, its either yes or no and I think its no"

Both became tensed up but knew she just said it simply because they are irritating her. By that time azan had come.

He gave a file to sahil.

"sir, this has every detail of sanskar"

Swara immediately grabbed the file from sahil's hand and hugged azan to which all were shocked.

"thank you thank you so much"

She almost left them in shock and ran outside. Kavita followed her saying sorry to azan for swara's behavior.

Kavita ran behind swara who was telling driver something.

"where are you off to?"

"I will see you later and explain to you everything later. I need to rush now. Bye"

"take care of yourself, bye"

Kavita came inside while sahil was having his chat with azan.
"where is she?"

"where do you think she will go? Of course to see sanskar"

"oh, I hope she doesn't mess up things and come back"

"fingers crossed"
-----------------------------

His pov
When I went to the doctor I saw her and Nikhil together talking about something. Seeing her back again, the more I am trying to avoid her and the forget her the more I remember her and get upset about it. Looking at her innocent face makes me melt for a second but then I remember how I fell in her trap. How she ruined me, how she used me. That brought tears to my eyes. Tears I could feel were dropping from my eyes, tears of betrayal, tears of anger but then I didn't want to show her I am weak. I left from there not wanting to face her.

Why was she back again? What does she want from me now? Was it not enough for her that she used me once? Was it not enough for her to betray me once?

Tears were escaping from my eyes thinking how I happy I was with her 3 years back and how it turned out to be. She just played with my feelings to take revenge that too for the most stupid thing.

How could I fall for such a girl? How could I let myself fall in her trap, her so called love. Its not entirely her fault, I got hurt because I let her play with my feelings, I let her trap me. I fell for her. It was my fault. All my fault.

I banged my fist on the wall, the fresh bandage loosened with the wetness of my blood. I looked at my own reflection, my dad was right I am good for nothing, I got trapped in a girls fake love, got hurt and still hurting myself.

Was I that hungry for love and affection? For temporary feeling I got attracted and wasted myself on her. But not anymore I have to move on.

I composed myself and determined not to think about her anymore, she should never affect me. I got up immediately and changed into a new bandage before Nikhil could come and fire me again for the mess.

I heard the doorbell ring, maybe he forgot his keys, I rushed immediately to open the door for him.

The minute I opened I realized one thing that one cant be so determined that he will forget his past the minute he thinks to. Its not that easy when you think to and next moment the person who created the mess in front of you.

She stood there with mixed expressions, confused, nervous, happy, sad all at the same time. I could feel her scent the same one she used three years back. Her fragrance was attracting me towards her but I composed myself and gave her a stern look.

"sanskar" her melodious voice but it should not affect me. She tried touching my cheek but I jerked her hand away.

"stay.away.from.me"

"please listen to me once" she pleaded but no I am not going to fall in her trap again.

I was going to close the door but she put her hand in between and got hurt. Concern arose me, I opened the door quickly to see her wincing in pain.

"please listen to me once sanskar, please. Punish me if you want to but please listen to me once" she forgot about her hand and was only pleading to hear her but no, I m not going to.

I just pushed her further from the door and closed it. I could feel her standing for almost an hour. But I didn't want to hear a word from her mouth. Thankfully she left in few minutes, but for some reason I knew she would be back again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 2.3K 9
This story about our heavenly couple SwaSan. Three shot story. contains their silly fights, love moments, etc... Swara- Sanskar's wife. Moody girl h...
68.5K 3.3K 16
SWASAN❤️ Its story about two people who are in pain .... one by betroyal and another one from loneliness i.e Sanskar and Swara..... what happens when...
301K 11.9K 63
This story revolves around 2 persons who r different from each other... both have bitter past... now it'll be interesting to see how both overcome th...
107K 4.8K 15
Story starts when Laksh disappears and Swara leaves with Ragini for Baadi promising to return only after when Laksh arrives. Sanskar is shattered. Le...