Bad Boy Meet Bad Girl *Major...

By shortINA918

Darein, mostly known as Jean, is living the life as a bad girl. Everyone thinks she lives in a perfect life... More

Author's Message
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Important Note
Another Important Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Another Important Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel
Hey guys
Author's Note
Another Message
Hey Guyz
New Story

Epilogue

18.1K 610 116
By shortINA918

4 years later…

“We finally graduated” I said and lie down in the bed. “Yup, no school works to worry about” Devine said.

“We’re going to see our friends” I said. “Excited?” Devine asked. “Of course, I haven’t seen them for 4 years” I said and sat up.

“Well, it’s you girls’ fault that you made that deal” Devine said. I stuck my tongue at him and went inside the bathroom.

Ariella, Laurein, Patricia, Jackie, and I made a deal. We won’t see each other until we graduate college, we even put the boys in the deal, too and they agree in it. It was hard at first, but we managed it and focused more on our studies to distract ourselves.

We all went to different colleges. The boys separated, too. One boy went with one girl. Meaning Devine went with me, Jordan went with Ariella, Jackson went with Laurein, and Dominique went with Patricia. Jay stayed in New York with our older siblings. Even Jackie chose to stay in New York.

“Hurry up, sweetheart, we’re going to be late in our flight” Devine said from the other side of the door.

“I’m coming” I said and finished applying eyeliner in my eyes.

I look at myself in the mirror and my face changed a lot. I dyed my hair back into my natural hair color which is dark brown. I colored my hair blue and red when I was 12 years old.

I opened the bathroom door and step out. I still am a badass girl because I got used to it, but I became more open person now than I was before.

“Ready?” Devine asked. “Where’s all my-” I said while looking around looking for all my bags.

“The bags are already in the car” Devine said. “Oh okay” I said and grab my shoulder bag. Devine and I are dating for 4 years now. We’ve been through a lot, but we passed everything like when this girl started to make an issue about Devine sleeping with her and Devine cheating on me. I didn’t believe at everything they said because I know Devine already, he stop being a player ever since he asked me to be his girlfriend because he knows that I can kick his ass.

There was a big fight 2 years ago. I had the same class as this guy, his name is Hunter and he pretty much started liking me. We were paired as lab partner and Devine didn’t like how Hunter looks at me. I told Devine that we were just friends, but his jealousy took control of him.

I saw Devine with another girl. They were hanging out and they look comfortable with each other. I saw Devine drop her to her dorm and kiss her in the cheeks and they hug.

I step out of the corner when Devine was about to leave and he was shock. I asked him before if he was just doing this to make me jealous and he said no. so I told him that I’m starting to get tired of people trying to break me and him up, so I told him that we need a break, but I’m not breaking up with him and he didn’t agree in it, but I just did it.

I ignored him for 1 month. In that month, Devine started having fights. He started fighting with this guy named Stan, this other guys named Charles, this guy name Vince and he even fought with Hunter.

He started going to parties and drinks a lot. He was a mess in that one month of me ignoring him, so I finally gave in and talk to him again. It took 2 weeks for him to get back to his old self.

Ever since then, we promised each other that we will be strong for the sake of our relationship.

My badass self is still in my body. I fought with this girl in a bar since she was grinding and touching Devine and forcing herself to him.

I also fought with this girl in school when she was bullying this small girl that has the same height as me. I pushed her away from the girl and a fight started.

Ever since then, girls started to stay away from me and boys started to flirt with me whenever Devine isn’t next to me.

I didn’t let them get near me though, whenever they would start to flirt with me, they get one kick where the sun won’t shine.

“Sweetheart? Sweetheart? You there?” Devine said snapping me out of my thoughts. “Huh?” I asked. “We’re here?” Devine said.

“We’re at my house already?” I asked. “Yes” Devine said “You were daydreaming the whole time” Devine said.

“Oh sorry” I said. “What were you daydreaming about?” Devine asked. “I was just thinking the things that happened to us before” I said.

“It wasn’t good right?” Devine asked. “Yeah, but it was one hell of a college” I said and Devine laugh.

“Let’s go” Devine said. “Yeah” I breathe out.

I opened the door and step out. I look at the house more like a mansion in front of me. “They said that they’re all inside waiting for us” Devine said while looking at his phone.

“Then what are we waiting for, Christmas?” I said sarcastically and pulled his wrist and drag him with me towards the big doors.

I push it open and step inside. “Hello?” I shout “We’re here”

“JEAN”

I saw Ariella run and hug me tightly once she reached me. “Careful, you’re squeezing me” I said and hug her back.

“Sorry” Ariella said while pulling back.

“You look different” Laurein said from behind. “I dyed my hair back to my natural hair color” I said. “Oh explains a lot” Laurein said.

My older siblings and my other friends hugged me, but someone I mean two people are missing.

“Where are Jay and Jackie?” I asked. They all looked at each other. “They haven’t arrive yet” Ariella said. I look at my older siblings and they all have wide grins in their faces.

“What’s going on?” I asked them. “You’ll see” Luke said.

“JEAN” I turn around and saw Jackie running and she attacked me with her hug. “Ok, enough, not a hugger and you’re squeezing me” I said while patting her back weakly.

“Guess what?” Jackie asked excitedly. “I can’t guess what” I said sarcastically with a smile. Jackie slaps me in the shoulder hard and I rub it. “Ow, what the hell?” I asked.

“WE’RE ENGAGED AHHH” Jackie shouts and started freaking out. “WHAT?” I shout along with the other people in the back of me. “We?” I asked “with whom?”

“With your twin silly” Jackie said. “Jay?” I asked. “No, it’s Josh Hutcherson” Jackie said sarcastically “Who else?”

I stared at her shockingly. “What the?” I asked confusingly “Since when?”

“3 years ago” Jackie said. “And since when were you engaged?” I asked. “Just now” Jackie said.

“And where’s my brother?” I asked again. “In here” Jay said walking inside the house.

I walk towards him and I wacked his head. “Ah” Jay wince “What the hell was that for?”

“Since when did you like Jackie?” I asked. “Since the prom night” Jay said. “The same day you two first met?” I asked. Jay nodded. “This is soo weird” I said. “How is it weird?” Jay asked. “Nothing” I smirk and walk back where Devine was standing.

“Looks like someone is going to take your place as a Cole” Devine said with a smirk. “Huh?” I asked. “If Jay marries Jackie, Jackie will be a Cole” Devine said. “I know that” I said “But how is she going to take my place?”

“Well, your last name will change soon to a different last name” Devine said. “And who’s last name?” I asked. “Mine” Devine said and he bend in one knee.

“You already know that I’m not romantic” Devine said “Ever since I started dating you, I’ve never been happy, I know this isn’t the best proposal, but I just want you to be mine forever, we’ve been through a lot, but we pass through it and that proves more to me that we can pass everything that comes to our way, I love you ever since, sweetheart, be mine forever?”

“Cheesy, asshole, very cheesy” I said with a smirk “Of course I’ll be yours forever”

Devine held a big grin and slide in the ring to my finger. Devine hugged me and my face collided with his chest due to my short height.

Devine carried me and I reached his shoulder. Devine kissed me and I kissed him back.

“Is it me or the twins got engaged in the same day” I heard Laurein whispered. I pulled back and Devine put me down.

“Oh yeah” I said with a laugh.

Devine’s phone rang and he had a confuse expression. “Who is it?” I asked. “I don’t know, its unknown number” Devine said. “Answer it, it might me important” I said.

Devine answered the phone. “Hello?” Devine said.

“Devina?” Devine asked shockingly “I’m fine, how about you?”

“I’m at my girlfriend’s, I mean fiancé’s house” Devine said and I smiled. “Cole residence” Devine said “Ok, I’ll see you”

“Who’s that?” I asked once Devine hanged up the phone.

Devine was smiling widely. “My twin” Devine said.

“Your twin?” I asked confusingly.

“Yes, Devina, remember before that my twin and I stop talking to each other before” Devine said. “Oh yeah, I remember now” I said.

“She’s coming here” Devine said. “Can’t wait to meet her” I said.

There was a knock on the door and Devine went to answer it. “Devine” a girl’s voice said. “Devina” Devine said back.

The girl step inside and I got a good look at her. And boy she looks like Devine, just the female version though.

“Sweetheart, this is Devina, my twin, Devina, this is Jean, my fiancé” Devine said. “Hi” I said. “Hi” Devina said.

Devina and Devine both have the same eyes which are blue, they have the same dimples, same cheekbones, same everything.

“I’m sorry for shutting you down, Dev” Devina said. “It’s alright” Devine said.

They hug and I saw a shiny object in Devina’s finger. “You’re engaged, too?” I asked.

They pulled away and Devine looked her hand. “Oh yes, just tonight before i called Devine on the phone” Devina said “I met him 3 years ago when he move to the college I was attending”

“So who’s the guy?” I asked. “Here” Devina said showing a picture to me and I block Devine.

I look at the picture and my eyes widen. “HUNTER?!” I shout. “You know Hunter?” Devina asked curiously.

“Yes, he attended in Devine’s and I’s college” I said. “He uses to like Jean” Devine said. “You two had a thing?” Devina asked.

“No” I said “We never had a thing, we were just friends”

“Oh” Devina said.

“Don’t worry as long as you’re happy with him and he’s happy with you, I’m okay” I said “Even though your brother and your fiancé fought once”

“What?” Devina asked.

“They fought god knows what about” I said.

“You can’t marry that guy” Devine said angrily.

I whacked Devine’s head hard. “Jean, stop whacking me” Devine said. “You deserve it” I said.

“How?” Devine said.

“If you won’t let Hunter marry your sister, then I won’t marry you” I said folding my arms across my chest.

“What?” Devine said “you can’t do that”

“I can” I said.

Devine breathe out. “Ok fine, I’ll let you marry Hunter, you’re lucky I love Jean enough” Devine said.

“I love you too, asshole” I said and pat his cheeks.

“Is it coincidence that this both twins are engaged in the same night?” Laurein whispered again.

I looked at Jay and Devine looked at Devine and we bursted up laughing.

“We are engaged in the same day, how great is that?” I said and smile at everyone. I went to Devine and hug him.

“I love you, bad boy” I said and look at him in the eye.

“I love you too, bad girl” Devine said and he kiss my lips.

Everything is perfect, this is the life I was waiting for, and I just can’t wait what’s waiting for us in the future.

It all started when the Bad Boy meet the Bad Girl.

*******

AND DONE!!!

It’s time to put that green checkmark!!

 IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTION, FREE TO ASK ME!!

^_^ LOVE ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 13
What happens when a broken girl named Luna goes to college and meets a boy who's broken also. Will they fall for each other? Will they fix each other...
573 91 41
In most people's eyes, they see Rose Hartwell as a nerd and a happy girl. But they don't know that she keeps everything to herself. She thought acts...
You By DejaVu

Teen Fiction

376 0 17
She was a nerd with secrets. He was the school's bad boy. What happens when they get partnered together for the whole year? Will they fall in love or...
4.4K 135 17
Alexis has fallen for the school bad boy. They are complete opposites but she couldnt help herslef. She just had to get a 'taste' of the badboy. Afte...