Bad Boy Meet Bad Girl *Major...

By shortINA918

Darein, mostly known as Jean, is living the life as a bad girl. Everyone thinks she lives in a perfect life... More

Author's Message
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Important Note
Another Important Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Another Important Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequel
Hey guys
Author's Note
Another Message
Hey Guyz
New Story

Chapter 18

15.2K 531 45
By shortINA918

Jay.

“Why did you kidnap me?” I asked Jay. “To make you suffer” Jay said while touching my cheeks. I move my head away from his touch.

“Don’t touch me” I snap. Jay slaps me. “What did I do to you?” I asked him looking up to meet his eyes. Why are his eyes familiar?

“You were living in a fairytale life” Jay snap “All the things you want; you can just get them while I have to work for it before I can get it”

I shake my head side to side. “Why are you comparing my life to your life?” I said in confuse “You don’t know my life”

“I know your life enough” Jay snaps.

“No you don’t” I shout at him and he slapped me “You don’t know anything about me”

“I don’t know you, yes, but I know what you’re feeling” Jay said.

“No you don’t” I snap. “I know that you’re scared” Jay said. I look at him with wide eyes.  “I know that you’re scared in the inside, but you masked it all out by covering your feelings by being a badass girl, by being confident” Jay continued.

“Stop” I said while closing my eyes.

“I know that you’re just a fake, weak girl” Jay continued. “Stop” I whispered.

“I know that you’re feeling all guilty, your body is full of guilty” Jay continued “And I know that you like Devine deep, deep down, but you’re too scared to admit it”

“I said STOP” I shout. I look at him angrily. “You’re scared because I know everything” Jay said.

“How do you know my feelings?” I asked him.

“Are you that dumb?” Jay asked angrily. “I’m not dumb, you dumbshit” I spat. Jay laughed sarcastically. “You can’t see it, don’t you?” Jay asked. He leaned his head towards my head.

“Look me in the eyes” Jay said. I look away. “I said look me in the eyes” Jay shout, but I didn’t listen. Jay grabs my chin with his hands and forces me to look up at him.

I close my eyes and he slaps me. I bit my lower lip from the pain. He slapped me again and I opened my eyes and look up at his eyes.

His eyes were dark brown. His eyes; it’s all full of pain, hurt, anger, and weakness?

“Now look at your eyes” Jay said giving me a hand mirror. “How do you think I can take that with my hands tied?” I asked.

Jay put the mirror in front of my face and I looked at myself. My cheeks were turning purple-ish from the slap he did.

I look at my eyes. My eyes are dark brown too like Jay and they were also full of pain, hurt, anger, and weakness.

Those are the feelings I’m feeling right now and ever since I was a kid. I look at myself closely and I look at Jay. I look back at the mirror and I look back at Jay.

“You get it now?” Jay asked.

“It can’t be” I whispered “It can’t be”

“Yes it can be” Jay snap while throwing the mirror in the wall “I’m your f*ckin twin”

“What do you mean by giving away?” I asked him. “I was given away Jean, I was given away, and I wasn’t kidnap” Jay said stepping back away from me.

“You were kidnapped, mom and dad were moping around ever since I was a kid” I said.

“No, they give me away to my mother” Jay said. “Mother?” I asked him. “Yes mother, my mother that kept me” Jay said.

“Where is she?” I asked him “She’s the one that kidnapped you”

Jay slaps me again and tears started to fill up my eyes, but I blink it away. “Your parents gave me away to my mother” Jay said.

“Of course she would make a story” I said.

“Oh I see she’s awake” a lady’s voice said. Jay move away and I got a good look at the lady and I gasp.

“How is life Ella?” the lady asked “I’m sure it’s very good”

“Aryana? It’s you?” my mom said. “Who else?” Ella said sarcastic in her voice. “I heard that you and Jericho got married” my mom said.

“Shut up” the lady shout and I heard my mom gasp.

The lady pulled something from her pocket in her jeans and points it at my parents. It was a gun.

“Aryana” I whispered.

“How do you know my name?” Aryana asked.

I narrow my eyes at her. “YOU!” I shout at her angrily.

Jay slapped me in the face hard, but I didn’t felt it due to my anger. “Don’t talk to my mother like that” Jay snaps.

Aryana walk towards me and grab my chin roughly. “Now tell me” Aryana said angrily “How do you know my name?”

I just stared at her angrily, not answering her question. She punched me in the stomach and I close my eyes.

“ANSWER ME” Aryana shout.

She punched me in the stomach again. “I said to answer me” Aryana said angrily. “I’m not going to say it” I snap.

Aryana grab my hair and pulled my head to look up at her. “You’re making this more difficult” Aryana said “You’re going to be in pain if you don’t tell me”

“I don’t care” I snap “I got used to it”

“What do you mean you got used to it?” Jay asked confusingly.

“None of your business” I snap at him ignoring that he’s my brother. My own brother that hurts me, the only person that has the same looks as me, the one I share the same blood with.

Aryana slap me hard. “Don’t talk to my son like that” Aryana slap.

“Son?” I asked anger lacing in my voice. I laugh sarcastically. “Son” I exclaimed “Son? Really? You call the kid you kidnap son?”

“He’s my son” Aryana said.

“He’s my parents’ son” I corrected her which earned me a punch in the face. I groan and bend down.

“They gave him away to me” Aryana said. “You kidnapped him from them” I said.

“I’m going to keep on hurting you if you don’t tell me, how you know my name” Aryana sneered.

“I told you, I don’t care if you hurt me” I sneered back.

“You’re stubborn self won’t get you to something” Aryana said with a smile. “My stubborn self won’t get you to something” I corrected her.

“Stop correcting, you bitch” Aryana said angrily dropping the smile. I smirk at her. “Oh so, you’re finally admitting that you kidnapped my brother” I said still with a smirk plastered in my lips.

“You son of a bitch” Jay snap at me. “No Jay, you’re the son of a bitch, your so called mother is a bitch” I snap back.

“I’m going to get a drink” Aryana said. “Tired of the truth, Aryana” I said. Aryana punch me in the face again.

Aryana walk towards the door. “One day, Aryana, soon everyone will know your biggest secret” I said with a smirk.

“What do you mean?” Aryana asked. “Aryana, you are so dumb” I said with fake enthusiastic in myself.

“You know what that big secret is” I smirk.

“Let’s go Jay” Aryana snap. Aryana and Jay walk outside and lock the door. I drop the smirk.

The lady that killed my parents and the person that kidnapped my brother is the same. I can’t tell her that I was with my parents when she killed them.

She f*cken poisoned my brother’s mind. She told him that they gave him away to her.

That is so not true. You should have seen my family when I was growing up. They were all sad, my mom was so broken, but when I told them that they have another baby growing up, they fix themselves. My family was mourning from my brother.

They told me that I have a twin when I found the picture of two babies when I was a kid.

I lean back and relaxed myself, but that was the same time I felt all the pain from the slaps and the punches they gave me.

It was like all my childhood coming back to me. This is how I felt whenever my uncle would beat me up.

I can’t believe this. My own brother is hurting me, the same brother that I can’t wait to meet. I scream in frustration.

I broke down form everything. I cried and cried. I’ve never felt so relax in my life. Ever since my parent’s funeral, I promise myself that I would never cry and that was 13 years ago.

I wipe my face in my shoulders and I wince. I scoot my butt forward and I lean myself back in the chair. I close my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I’m so tired form everything. I just want to close my eyes and not wake up so I can just leave everything, but I can’t leave now that I’ve found my brother and I met Devine.

“Wake up”

Someone was shaking me, but I was too sore. “Stop touching me” I whispered “It hurts too much”

The person stops shaking me. “Here’s your food” Jay said. I opened my eyes and saw the tray of food he was giving me.

“I don’t want to eat” I said. “You have to eat” Jay said. “I lost my appetite so no thank you” I said.

“Why don’t you tell my mother how you know her name, so the beating can stop” Jay said.

“Why do you care?” I snap at him “I told you, I don’t care about the beating”

“I can feel you’re hurting” Jay said. “Good to know” I said “Good to know, that at least you felt all the feelings I’m feeling everyday”

A tear fell down form my eyes and wipe it in my shoulders and once again wince from the pain. “How come you don’t care?” Jay asked.

“I telling you again, you don’t know anything about me, about what happened to me when I was a kid, about my family which is also yours” I said with a shout.

“I’m more broken than you think, Jay” I whispered “You don’t know how it felt, what I’ve been through all my life”

“I know how it feels like to be beaten up, Jean, I know how painful it is” Jay said. “But once you get used to it, you start feeling nothing” I said looking up at him.

I close my eyes and lean back in the chair feeling myself getting weak. “You don’t know how it feels to see and feel your own sibling beating you up” I whispered.

“You only know all my feelings Jay, not my whole life, you don’t know anything about the things I’ve been through” I said opening my eyes looking at him.

“Is she still stubborn?” Aryana said entering the room.

I straighten myself and ignore all the pain. “Stubborn is my life, Aryana” I said confidently and started putting up my walls again.

Jay looked at me confusingly. I decided not to show any weakness towards Aryana.

“Jean dear, I would make it easier if you told me how you know my name” Aryana said grabbing my chin roughly again. I force back the wince I was about to do. I’m pretty sure my face is swollen from the punch she gave me and the slaps Jay gave me.

“Now choose wisely Jean, beating you up more or tell me how you know my name and I’ll stop the beating” Aryana said.

“Beating me more” I choose. “You’re making this harder, Jean” Jay said. “I don’t care” I said looking at Aryana’s eyes.

“If you say so” Aryana said and slap me harder this time. She punched me in the stomach and I close my eyes. She slaps me again and again and punch me in the stomach again and again until I heard someone said ‘STOP’.

I hung my head down feeling myself getting weaker and weaker. I didn’t open my eyes.

“Enough” Jay said. “What did you just told me?” Aryana said. “I said enough” Jay shouts. I heard Aryana smack Jay.

“Stop hurting my brother” I said loudly, but my head was still hanging down. “He’s no longer your brother after your parents gave him to me” Aryana said.

I finally freed my hand from the back of the chair and I slap her face as hard as I can. I was trying to untie the rope ever since she started beating me up.

She fell down to the side. I fell down from the chair. I gasp from the pain that shoot through my body.

“How long was I here” I croaked out. My voice was beginning to disappear from the lack of water in my system.

“2 weeks” Jay said “You were out for 1 week and 3 days”

I stand up carefully and sat down in the chair. I groaned. Aryana pulled my hair back. “How dare you slap me” Aryana said and slap me again. I close my eyes.

“I said stop” Jay said pulling Aryana away from me “You’re drunk”

I see black spots around. My eyes are starting to close and I was getting dizzy.

I don’t think I’m going to wake up sooner. “I was beaten up by my uncle and I know your name Aryana because I was there when you killed my parents” I whispered and I fell into a complete darkness. Before I fell into a complete darkness, I felt myself fall down from the chair and my body touches the ground hard.

*******

A/N

Oh no!!! Is Jean ok? She found her twin!! Jean is soo strong… do you guys agree?

Question:

Favorite cartoon character?

^_^ LOVE ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 830 34
He hates boring..and that's all his life has become. A boring job that he hates, a boring fiancé who hates everything that he's into and tries to cha...
530 1 47
Meet Claire. She's the outgoing, cheerful girl. Little does anybody know that she is just hiding her past. She has many friends but she mainly talks...
30 0 13
What happens when a broken girl named Luna goes to college and meets a boy who's broken also. Will they fall for each other? Will they fix each other...
4.3K 134 17
Alexis has fallen for the school bad boy. They are complete opposites but she couldnt help herslef. She just had to get a 'taste' of the badboy. Afte...