Perseus Jackson - The Guardia...

By BookwormMDCCCXIII

Hey this is my first story. This won't be a Annabitch story or a Annabeth dies story (sadly) but I don't want... More

Chap 1-Introduction to Percy Jackson
Chap 2-Olympian Council
Sneak Peak at crossover(ties in with this story)
Jason gets a quest
I Become A Guardian
The Life of the Hunters
Adoption

Prolouge

861 6 0
By BookwormMDCCCXIII

There is a mysterious a son of Poseidon. His name's Perseus Jackson but he liked to be called Percy for short. His mother was a wonderful woman. But she was not an ordinary clear-sighted mortal. No, she was a witch whom went to Ilvermorny located on Mount Greylock, Massachussetts, United States of America. She was killed when Percy was 3. He ran for it crying and sobbing all the way. Eventually his father, Poseidon, found him. Now this is the tale of Perseus Jackson, The guardian of the man-haters.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys this is my first story any grammer corrections or if i get facts messed up please comment however rude you want to be. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 13.6K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.6M 53.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
262K 25.3K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
367K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...