Kacey and the ALDC(Dance Moms...

Af StaceyLynn2700

Kacey Hilliker; Kalani's 12 year old sister who is still living in Arizona during Kalani's 1st year on dance... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Another authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

4.5K 59 10
Af StaceyLynn2700

Daisy's P.O.V~

I wake up early for competition. I get out of the guest bed and go into the Zieglers guest bedroom to shower. I shower and throw my hair up into a bun. After that I get dressed in a really comfy and casual outfit so that I can ride the bus without any struggles.

I then go and pack my travel bag which is a giant black backpack. I put my travel blanket and pillow in along with my laptop, headphones,chargers because the bus has outlets, a book, my camera, an oversized ALDC sweatshirt incase I get cold, my mini first aid kit, chapstick, movies, sunglasses and my bathing suit is under my clothes. I zip my backpack and then start packing my competition stuff. I pack my costumes in a capezio dance hanging bag and then roll it up. I grab my dance bag and I have everything ready. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket. I take my stuff downstairs and I see Melissa in the kitchen.

"You're the first one up Kacey?" Melissa asks. I nod. "Yeah, I always wake up early because I don't want to forget anything." I say back. She nods. "Here's the car keys, you can put your stuff in the trunk while I make breakfast, I also have to pack you girls each a snack bag." She says. I nod. "I'll help you after I put this in the car." I say. Melissa smiles. I go out to her car and put my stuff in the trunk then bring the keys back inside with me.

Melissa already has breakfast made and we each have a giant beach bag of food. I smile and thank her. I see everyone else coming downstairs ready. "Morning guys!" Melissa says. They all say good morning back. We all eat the delicious French toast that Melissa made."Alright guys lets get to the aldc so we can travel 15 hours on a bus!!" Melissa says. We all groan and go in the car. We get to the aldc and park. We see everyone except Abby. Then Abby pulls in with a fancy bus pulling in behind her. We all load our stuff in the front of the huge bus.

Then we go inside and it looks awesome. There's three sections. One of them is just for the driver then there is two other sections.

The second section has couches and a tv with a tiny kitchen.

"Alright girls, I want you guys in the back section and moms in the front for now. There's a phone if you need anything and one of the moms will be checking up on you. I had the bus stocked with drinks so don't worry girls. Also behave." Abby says. We all nod. I go and sit in the back left corner and Kenzie ends up sitting on the right. Maddie and Kalani sit on the next section then Chloe and Nia. Kendall sits by herself on the one after Maddie and Kalani. they have recliners in them so the girls put their, recliners up and Kenzie and I pull the ottoman out from underneath the seats.  I grab my headphones and my laptop and put in a movie for myself.

About an hour into the drive, Kenzie pulls a headphone out of my ear. "C'mon we're playing truth or dare." She says. I smile at her. "I don't want to play Kenzie.." I say quietly. "C'mon it will be fun!" Kenzie says. I smile and put my laptop and headphones away. "Alright Kacey's in!" Kenzie says. "Yay!" Kendall says almost sarcastically.

"So Kendall Truth or Dare?" Kalani asks. "Hmmm... Dare." Kendall says. "I dare you to post on twitter your crush." Kalani says. Kendall smirks and tweets out "I'm in love with MattyB." I look at her shocked and so does everyone else. She smirks and chooses Maddie. I haven't gone but everyone else has and Kendall has just gone for a second time. "Kacey Truth or Dare?" Kendall says smirking at me. "Uhhhh.. Truth." I say quickly. "Why everyone else has done dares..are you scared? What are you a baby?" Kendall starts. "Fine dare." I mumble. "Hmm much better, I dare you to quit the team." Kendall says. "What?" I ask her. "You heard me, I dare you to quit the team." Kendall says crossing her arms. "No thats to far Kendall!" Kalani says.  "I'm going to get Mrs.Abby." Kenzie says. She gets up and before Kendall could stop her she goes to the front of the bus.

Moments later Miss Abby comes back and looks at Kendall. "Kendall I can't believe you would try and dare Kacey to quit the team. Now since you've come all this way you will still compete your solo but you're no longer in the group dance. You will also not be allowed to sit with the girls for the rest of the bus ride up. Come on grab your stuff, your sitting with me and the moms." Abby says. Kendall and Abby go to the front.

"Thank you Kenzie..I really appreciate it!" I say to Kenzie. "Well don't worry Kacey, you're apart of this team now." Kenzie says. I smile at her. "Guys we have like 12 more hours on this bus!" Nia says. "What if we watch a movie and then if any of us are awake we can watch another one?" Chloe suggests. We all nod. "What movie?" I ask.  "Ooo how about Pitch Perfect?" Maddie suggests. We all nod in agreement and put the movie on since there are screens on each side so in the back and front. I snuggle up in my blanket and grab my pillow. I grab a snack and eat it for a little bit into the movie until I put it away. I fall asleep during the movie.

-----------------------------Time skip to 6 hours later--------

I wake up from my nap and everyone else is asleep. The door opens and mrs.Abby comes in. "Hey Kids wake up!" She says. Everyone slowly wakes up. "We're going to dinner before we drive the next 6 hours so get ready to be off the bus in ten minutes." Abby says. We all nod and then she leaves. I grab my phone and put my shoes back on. We all get to the front of the bus and then get off.

We go inside Chili's and get a giant booth.I sit in the middle, then Chloe,Nia,Holly,Kenzie and Abby are on my right and Maddie, Kalani, Kendall, Melissa and Jill are on my left. I get an iced tea with lemon and so does Kendall and Abby. We are all getting ready to order our food. "So girls are you excited for competition?" Abby asks all of us. "Yes Mrs.Abby." We all day at once. Well except for Kendall; she's too busy pouting.

"Kendall if you don't stop pouting; you won't have any dances." Abby says. Jill smacks Kendall's arm. "I'm so sorry for her behavior Abby." Jill says. Abby nods. We all order dinner and eat food before going back to the bus. We all get on the bus and Abby says she has an announcement.

"Attention everyone we have about 3 hours left until we reach the hotel we will arrive around 9:30 pm. When we get there; everyone must grab their luggage and meet in the lobby by 9:45 so we can assort rooms. I got a lot more rooms than usual." Abby says. We all nod and go to our sections. Us girls, minus Kendall; go back to our section and put on a movie. We all lay down and get some more sleep before we arrive because we are all tired.

A couple hours later we arrive at the hotel. We grab all of our stuff off the bus and get ready to get off, since its night time we all had been sleeping. "Okay girls I have a surprise for you all!" Abby says. We get off the bus and see that we are staying at the Disney animation resort. I scream and drop my stuff. I run over and hug Ms.Abby. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I yell excitedly. "You're welcome!" She says. We all go inside and all awe at the Lobby.

Abby goes to the front desk and comes back about 5 minutes later. "So guys I have your rooms all situated!" Abby says. We all smile around at each other. "So the cool thing about this room is its all Disney themed so each floor has a different room for each Disney movie. " Abby says. "Christi and Holly you are staying in the Cinderella suite. Melissa and Jill you will be in the Queen of Hearts suite." Abby says. All the moms are pretty happy.

"Girls you guys will be sharing rooms. Chloe and Kacey since you guys have a duet I put you both in the Little Mermaid Room." Abby says. I smile and grab mine and Maddie's keys from Abby. "Maddie,Kenzie and Nia you guys will be staying in the Tinkerbell room." Abby says. "Kendall and Kalani you will be in the Beauty and The Beast room. " Abby says. We all head for the elevators. Chloe and I open the door to our little mermaid room. I gasp and look at Chloe.

We run in and jump around. We take a picture of it and send it to our moms. "This room is so epic!" I say. I start to put my stuff away and I throw my blanket and pillow on the bed. Chloe's phone and mine both ding with text messages.Maddie sent pictures of her, Nia and Kenzie's room.

Then our phone goes off with a picture of Kalani and Kendall's room.

"Wow all the rooms are awesome." Chloe says. I nod in agreement. We keep unpacking and then we all get a text from Abby saying to go to bed because we have an early competition tomorrow. I go into the closet and see that Abby left us themed pajamas to match our room. I see a tag with my name and a tag with Chloe 's name. "yo Chloe come here!" I say.

"Woah!" Chloe says coming over. "I know right??" I say. I grab my pajamas which are shorts.

Chloe grabs hers which are like mine but different.

Chloe comes out of the bathroom and looks at me. "You wanna watch the Little Mermaid?" She asks. I nod. "Yeah that would be awesome!" I say. She smiles back at me. We climb into our separate beds and the Little Mermaid starts playing. I play on my phone for awhile before I put it down and go to bed.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.9K 85 29
Maci Ziegler. Maddie Ziegler little sister and Mackenzie big sister. A girl who dances for the ALDC but when an amazing opportunity comes in for a re...
16.7K 406 54
Maya Mel Ziegler born 30 September 2002, has been dancing with Abby since she was four years old and her and her twin sister Maddie always fights for...
96.1K 1.1K 48
Cassie is a twelve year old girl who loves to dance. What happens when the Abby Lee Dance Company is looking for new dancers to join the team. Will C...
16.5K 312 48
They're Back! Abby, her son Andrew and the ALDC begin another dancing season to defend their National Title to try to win a fourth straight title, bu...