Greenflame // fake smiles ((c...

By lovelyfreak_

THIS BOOK IS VERY TRIGGERING SO BEWARE WHEN ENTERING - "You don't care!" I say sharply. "Lloyd I do care-" "... More

ᴏ ɴ ᴇ
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
p r e v i e w
e i g h t
things i should tell you
n i n e
Co owner {(CLOSED)}
t e n
e l e v e n
T w e l v e
t h i r t e e n ((halloween special))
f o u r t e e n
ask the characters questions
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
q u e s t i o n a n d a n s w e r s
e i g h t e e n
New book !!!

f i f t e e n

2K 64 43
By lovelyfreak_

Trigger warnings: A bit of cussing,

Kai

The next step, Step Four, has already been in place. I just have to check on the order. I pull out my phone and dial the number.

"This is Herondale Hotel. One of the top 10 romantic getaways in Ninjago. If you would like to reserve a room press 1. If you'd like to talk to an employee press 2." An Automatic machine answered. I pressed 2 and I was redirected.

"Hello, My name is Mindy, and how made I help you?" The employee I was redirected to answered.

"Yes. hello. I was just calling to check on my reservation," I told Mindy.

"Okay, Sir. What is the name you reservation is under?"

"Kai," I answered.

"Just kai? No last name?" The questioned.

"No.. just kai."

"Okay then.. just kai.. I'll look that up in the computer." She stayed quiet as did I. I could hear her typing away on a computer, "That's Strange."

My stomach dropped, "Wait, What is strange?"

"Your reservation doesn't seem to be here.. are you sure your reservation was put in as just 'kai'?" she asked.

"Yes I'm fucking sure!" I scream out at her.

"Okay, Sir. You need to calm down," She pointed out.

"Calm down? Calm down!! CALM DOWN?! Don't fucking tell me I need to calm down. You have no idea how fucking important this.."

Then I hear a 'beep' indicating that the call had been ended. The bitch hung up on me!

I know you might be thinking I'm over reacting, but I'm not. This night has to be perfect! Lloyd deserves perfection. I have to give it to him. What am I suppose to do now? How am I suppose to make this situation perfect? Wait.. I think I may have an idea that might work.

~Time Skip~

I look at what I created. I think it might be even better than the Romantic getaway. I hung sheets in the trees. I put pillows and blankets for us to sit on. I hung fairy lights around the place. I even put a few candles on the ground. ((Look at the phot from the beginning.))

I think Lloyd will like it.. I really think he will.

-

I know its short, but this book it about to end and I really don't want it too. I've been writing it for about 1 or 2 years and I'm not ready to let go. Are you guys?

Anyways I'm doing a Q and A, so ask the character's questionsssss!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 906 15
Lloyd doesn't hug back. Kai pulls away from the hug,"What's wrong?"he asks. "I don't know you,"Lloyd say. Kai's face goes blank. - This is the seque...
14.1K 513 39
Back in action. Back in love. Wait... "Wh-what are you?" "You don't remember me?" You have to be kidding me. As soon as I came to terms with my fee...
98.3K 2.6K 38
What happenes when Kai is in a bad state of depression because he keeps his feelings bottled up about his feelings for Lloyd. But what happens when Z...
28.6K 971 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...