infidelity | maya + farkle

By mayaisms

"don't worry; i won't tell your girlfriend about that time you said i was a better fuck." "this is why i don'... More

INTRO.
PROLOGUE.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.

SEVENTEEN.

3.1K 82 30
By mayaisms

HER POINT OF VIEW

his warm breath briefly touched my exposed skin as he let out a small moan and it was enough to send chills down my body. i closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip. i dug my fingers deeper into the sheets below me as i arched my back up before he kissed my collar bone once more as if to settle me down. i just wanted all of him and i would do anything for him. my eyes fluttered open and that's when i realized it was farkle who was hovering over me. he had his eyes locked with mine and i felt myself become warmer as he took in my body.

i looked away to take in my surroundings for a second and that's when i realized just who's room we were in. my eyes widen as i noticed the familiar posters on the wall and various sport awards. i tried to speak but my mouth became full as farkle kissed me once more. we were in lucas's room. i let out a muffled moan as farkle touched me which was enough for him to put his tongue into my mouth against mine. i broke away to breathe and turned my head. he took this opportunity to kiss my neck softly and that's when i noticed lucas standing there. he had his arms crossed as he watched what was happening in front of him.

i began to feel weird and that's when my eyes desperately moved towards the entrance. riley stood there against the door frame without any expression.

i tried to speak but i couldnt resist. my body craved farkle in every way and i used my hands to bring his lips back to mine. seconds later he pulled away and began to kiss my body down till he was by my thighs.

that's when i woke up. i let out a gasp as reality hit me. i looked around and noticed a few eyes on me. they quickly told me to hush with the usual 'ssh'. i looked down at my books scattered on the table and realized i was in the library. after school I decided to get away from the whole lucas and farkle situation. the place was quiet and hardly anyone would be there so i thought it would be great. i shot up from my seat and began to stuff my books in my bag. i needed to sleep. i needed to get my mind off of the lucas and farkle situation.

but it was all i could think about.

i grabbed my phone and headed towards the doors. i didnt even bother telling the librarian bye as she told me to have a good day. i walked towards the parking lot and i picked my head up from my phone, that's when i saw him.

farkle laid there on the hood of his as he looked up at the sky. i looked around as if waiting to see riley emerge from somewhere but nope.

i walked closer to him and that's when he noticed me.

"hey." he greeted me with his familiar smile as he sat up.

"hi." i smiled and sat down next to him on the hood.

"this is the first time in awhile we've been alone." he mentioned which made me chuckle.

"you know exactly what happens when we are alone." i retorted which made him smirk a little. i rolled my eyes with a laugh. i looked over at him as he chuckled a little. "why are you here?"

"i waited for you. that's what i do." he hit my shoulder softly with his. i smiled softly in response and watched his expression. he looked at the sky across from us and put his arm around my shoulder. "i wish... i wish we could back to the good old days."

"yeah which days are you talking about? the days when we were fourteen and i got my first boyfriend while you were on your third girlfriend? .. what was her name? daisy?" i began to think and he chuckled lightly.

"i remember, she and i were together all the time. her name was lily and i think you knew that." he rolled his eyes lightly and hid his laughter by looking in the other direction. "maybe im talking about the days where i could try to kiss you and you would yell at me."

my eyes widen as he put his hand on the hood of his car and leaned into me but before he could kiss me. a laugh escaped his lips which made me look down at his lips and back at his eyes.

"you used to like me." i teased as i turned to face him and intertwined my fingers with his hoodie strings.

"whateverrr. i was fourteen." he laughed louder as he dragged out the ending. which made me giggle in response. i bit my lip softly as i held in my laughter. he looked at me and he smiled softly.

HIS POINT OF VIEW

"i saw you and riley earlier." she broke the silence between us which made me raise an eyebrow. she didnt have a certain expression, so i couldnt tell what exactly she was implying.

"yeah i drove her to school." i explained with a shrug of my shoulder.

"so.." she trailed on as she looked down and began to mess with my hoodie more. "im happy you two are back together."

i didnt say anything for a moment as i looked over at her. i didnt know how to explain that riley and i were not together without telling her everything lucas had told me. i felt like i owed her an explanation but at the same time earlier in the day i saw her and lucas in the same room together. by themselves.

she finally looked me in my eyes and i let out a sigh.

"we are not back together." i clarified and i could see her eyes light up a little which made my heart stop.

"oh." she muttered as she faced the sky and i could see a small smile grow on her lips.

"we talked." i began to explain to her. "i love her i do, but we cant do it. we cant try to fix something when its broken, no matter how hard it is. sometimes you just gotta know when to give up. i want her to be happy. she deserves it."

"you deserve it too." she replied which made me smile a little.

"whats next?" i whispered as i watched her breathing begin to sooth. she moved a piece of hair out of her face due to the wind beginning to pick up.

"i dont know." she replied simply before cocking her head in my direction. "what do you want to happen next?"

i licked my bottom lip by habit and took in a breath.

"i want you to spend the night with me." as the words left my lips, my eyes widen. i wasnt planning to admit to her what i wanted, but it came out without thinking. i noticed her breathing stop as i finished my sentence. she swallowed before looking over at me.

we didnt say anything at first. we had almost what was like a stare off. as if seeing who would cave first.

"why do you want me to spend the night?" she asked which made me roll my eyes a little but i caught myself before doing it. her blue eyes locked with mine with an innocent smile on her lips.

"i miss you so much." i whispered and i could see the corner of her lips begin to perk up. "i dont know what's gonna happen.. i dont know if you are gonna get back together with lucas.. but just for tonight. i wanna be with you. only us. just for this one time."

"only us?" she muttered under her breath her eyes moving down to her fingers.

"no girlfriend or boyfriend.. this time its just you and i." i reached out and cupped her chin, titling her head up to look at me.

"okay." she whispered to me as her blue eyes flickered up at mine. i let go of her and smiled softly. her hand slid down my arm towards my hand and laced her fingers with mine. she placed her shoulder on my head without another word.

so that's what we did. we went to my house. my dad was not home since he had a business trip planned for the weekend, which meant it was just her and i all alone. it was awkward at first, but the tension only seemed to build. it all came to a close when she seated herself on my counter top and motioned for me to come closer.

it wasnt a kiss we were both used to. the kisses we usually shared, but instead it was softer and slower. i could feel her smile against my lips and the passion behind it. it only took a few seconds, before i carried her to my room. we didnt say much, but we both knew it was different this time.

this time we were not just fucking. this time we were doing more than that.

as i kissed her collarbone softly and her fingers ran through my hair. it was as if she was made of glass and i didnt want to break her. it wasnt my first time nor was it hers, but it felt like it. time only seems to move slower when you make love to someone.

oh fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 998 39
your mind can be a very unruly place. it's lucaya, what else do you need?
77K 1.2K 35
Maya Lucas Riley Farkle Zay and Isorada all get Instagram and couples are formed and some couples are destroyed {this is a lucaya and riarkle fanfict...
13.6K 429 40
"Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want." ☆☆☆ "I...
8.6K 140 28
Lucas likes Riley, or so he thought. But when an impulse decision to make Riley jealous completely blows up in his face, what is his next step? And w...