NinjaGo: Lloyd X Reader [Disc...

By Crimsia

(Y/N) was just having a normal day in her normal life. She was watching Ninjago in her room. She wished th... More

Prologue
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green and Yellow Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2!
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates VS Ninjas
Double Trouble
Child's Play
~Special Episode: Womanhood~
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
~Special Episode: Christmas~
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitsu Masters
Season 3!
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
A/N
The Curse of the Golden Master

Never Trust A Snake

8.6K 176 445
By Crimsia

3rd POV

It was the middle of nowhere. Not a single soul to be seen. The only things you can see was a road, electricity poles with birds sitting on the wires, and the endless view of sand. A falcon swoops in towards the birds, which scared them and flew away. As the falcon sits down on the wire, it snaps his head to a direction.

Falcon: Wake up, Zane. I know where you come from.

Zane abruptly wakes up, gasping and grunting as he sits up. He stands up from his bed and hears the falcon's cry. He walks up to the window and sees it. He smiles and makes his way to the control room and sees Sensei reading the newspaper.

Zane: The hunt starts early today.

Sensei: A watchful eye never sleeps.

Nya: As long as Lloyd and the Serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe.

Zane: Where are the others?

Sensei: Training on the upper deck.

Zane makes his way to the upper deck to see that no one is there. He hears the falcon cry again. He looks up at it.

Zane: You were in my dream, little friend. Last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune. What reason have you returned?

The falcon flies away and Zane chases after the animal. He was confused and looked over the railing.

He didn't know that an evil presence was behind him, breathing heavily. But he notices as the dark figure gets closer to him.

Zane: Lord Garmadon.

Zane turns around to see the dark lord.

Zane: But you were banished.

Lord Garmadon: Only to return for the weapons of Spinjitsu.

Lord Garmadon pulls out two swords from his back.

Lord Garmadon: Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image.

Lord Garmadon makes his first attack, swinging his swords at Zane. Luckily, Zane dodges it and jumps over the dark lord as he pulls out his shurikens. Once Zane lands, he gets into his fighting stance.

Lord Garmadon: Give me your Shurikens of Ice.

Zane: You'll have to take them from me. Ninja, go!

Zane uses his Spinjitsu but Lord Garmadon grabs him by the collar of his shirt, stopping his attack. Lord Garmadon throws Zane across the upper deck.

Lord Garmadon: So be it.

Lord Garmadon cuts the rope that was holding a chest above Zane with one of his swords. The chest began to fall towards Zane.

Suddenly, the Green Ninja stopped the fall of the chest and tossed it to the side. Then, the Yellow Ninja jumped down beside the Green Ninja. Zane was amazed at the Ninjas before him.

Zane: The Green and Yellow Ninja. The legends are true.

Zane switches his focus on Lord Garmadon. The Green and Yellow Ninja began their battle with the dark lord.

Lord Garmadon jumps down towards the two and makes his first attack. He tries to stab the two but they jumped onto his swords. Lord Garmadon spins around to get them off, which they did to the pole. They swung on it and jumped back to their feet. Lord Garmadon throws his swords at the two. They ducked on time missing the deadly blow.

They used their Spinjitsu, showing the brightening glow of green and yellow. They stooped as Lord Garmadon jumped to where they were, throwing punches. The Yellow Ninja punched him square in the face twice before he grabbed the ninja. Lord Garmadon kicks the ninja. The yellow ninja jumps up and tries to kick him in the head but misses. When Lord Garmadon had his head down, the yellow ninja took this opportunity to kick him once again, in the face. The dark lord tumbles and the Green Ninja jumps over the two. The Green Ninja takes out the Nunchucks of Lightning. As the dark lord grabs his sword and charges, the Green Ninja smacks him the nunchucks. Lord Garmadon screamed falling off of the ship. The Yellow Ninja jumps beside the Green Ninja.

Zane looks at the Green and Yellow Ninja in surprise and awe. The Green Ninja has flaming eyes with a fireball in one hand and the other the falcon sits, crying. The Yellow Ninja had yellow eyes with a flower symbol.

Zane: Who are you two? Kai, are you the Green Ninja?

Falcons began to fly around them.

Zane: What's the meaning of this? Who are you, Green and Yellow Ninja?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

I wake up, gasping and grunting as he sits up. He hits his head on the board. Cole looked worried but everyone wasn't as much.

Jay: Oh, sleeping in? You're gonna be late for training.

I sigh.

Me: Ah. How come no one awakened me?

Kai laughed.

Kai: We didn't think you wanted us to. You looked like you were having some dream.

Me: How do I know this isn't a dream--

Cole smacks me with a pillow.

Cole: Unh! Does that feel like a dream?

I rub my head as I hear my brothers laugh.

Me: No. Thank you for your help.

Short Timeskip

We were walking out to the upper deck. Kai turned towards me and laughed.

Kai: Heh-heh. Little slow today, huh? What exactly did you dream about?

Me: I saw the falcon again.

Jay: Whoa. Zane, every time you see that bird something bug happens. First, it led us you to the secret tree house.

Cole: Then it led you to The Bounty.

We were interrupted by Sensei.

Sensei: All right. Stretches. First, The swooping Crane.

Sensei turned his back on us and we began to whisper.

Me: This time, it showed me the Green and Yellow Ninja.

All: The Green and Yellow Ninja!?

Sensei turned to us again. I continued doing the pose while my brothers were busy being in shock.

Sensei: That looks like the Shocked Monkey. Bad form, more focus.

He turned his back on us once more.

Jay: You can't just drop a bomb like that. Spill the beans.

Kai: Yeah, what else did you see?

Me: They were fighting Lord Garmadon.

Kai: That's what the prophecy said that the Green and Yellow Ninja would defeat the Dark Lord. But did you have a chance to see which two of us was them?

Jay and Cole: Yeah. Did you see them?

Me: I could not tell. The Green Ninja shared attributes each of us possess. The Yellow Ninja hadn't shown their powers yet.

Sensei: Now Pinching Crab.

Kai: Well, tell us everything and don't spare any details. There has to be a clue that tells us which two of us is gonna be the Green or Yellow Nin--

Sensei walks over and pulls Kai's hair.

Kai: Ow, ow, ow! Hey!

Sensei: What was so important to ignore my teachings?

Kai: Uh, nothing.

Jay: It was nothing, sensei.

Cole: Yeah, we don't talk while you teach.

Me: Everyone was paying attention.

Sensei: Since you all appear to be lacking in focus, then you can all share in the punishment.

Kai: What?

Jay: Punishment?

Cole: It was all Zane.

Me: I was merely answering their questions.

Sensei: No free time and no video games. The rest of the day can be used for training. And tomorrow for that matter.

Kai: Training? For how long?

Sensei: Until you can answer this simple riddle. What is the best way to defeat an enemy?

Kai: Easy, with a sword.

Jay: Your fists.

Cole: Spinjitsu.

Me: Tornado of Creation?

Sensei: Ah. Pace yourselves. You have a lot of training ahead of you. Make sure you sharpen your mind as well as your Spinjitsu.

Sensei left the upper deck to let us train and solving the riddle.

Cole: Ah. What's the best way to defeat an enemy? It could be anything. Unh.

Jay: Come one, guys, we're smart. We can figure this out.

I was training quietly until Kai walked up to me.

Kai: Yeah, but let's hear more about this dream.

Me: Let me just say the Green and Yellow Ninja are awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

Lloyd, the Fangpyre, and I were marching our way to the snowy mountains where Hypnobrai's lair was. We were riding the weird motorcycle. I was holding Lloyd's hand for reassurance because I still have a bad feeling about this. I shivered.

Lloyd: Are you cold?

Me: Y-yeah.

Lloyd: Here.

Lloyd brought me closer to him and embraced me from behind. I blushed at how close we were.

Lloyd: Is that better?

Me: Y-yeah. T-thank y-you.

Lloyd: No problem.

I leaned my head against his chest. I heard his heart beat fast than regular. Probably from the adrenaline of the attack.

Lloyd: Go, general.

We saw the Hypnobrai ahead ready for battle as well. Skales was holding staff with red glowing eyes.

Lloyd and I: The Hypnobrai.

I got out of Lloyd's embrace to give him room to focus. I glanced at Lloyd to see that he was sad for a second but I grabbed his hand again for support. He looked ahead as he squeezed my hand.

Lloyd: Now to teach them a lesson for betraying Lloyd Garmadon and (Y/N). Uh, do your thing, Fangpyre. I let you out of your hole for a reason.

Fangtom: Attack.

Both sides began to charge. When they reach each other, the two leaders: Skales and Fangtom jumped out to fight each other.

But......

Fangtom: Skales, my old chum.

Lloyd's and my eyes grew wide.

'What!'

Fangtom: I didn't think I'd be fighting you. Hm, moved up in the world, have we?

Skales: If it issn't the Fangpyre. Of all the cold-blooded to creep on uss, I'm glad that it is a friend.

Me: Wait, we thought you were enemies. Not friends.

Fangtom: We were at war. But seeing that Skales is now leading them, well, I don't see why we can't be comrades.

My face was full of horror and I gripped Lloyd's hand tighter. Lloyd did the same.

Skales: Had you releassed the Constrictai, the Venomari, or heaven forbid, the Anacondrai, then we would've had a tussssle.

Lloyd: A tussle? A tussle?! But I'm Lloyd Garmadon, bringer of evil!

Skales and Fangtom turned their backs on them. I hugged Lloyd.

Me: What are they going to do to us, Lloyd?

Lloyd: I don't know but I'll keep you safe.

I nodded my head. We overheard them discussing about us.

Skales: Heh-heh. What sshould we do with them?

Fangtom: I could turn them into one of us.

Skales: Hm, no, the little tykess are pretty usselesss.

Fangtom laughs.

Fangtom: What if you hypnotize them and make them think they're a pig?

Skales: That'd be pretty funny.

Lloyd squeezed my hand to get my attention. I looked at him as he moved his head towards a direction. I nodded getting the plan. We began to sneak away from the two generals and ran away down the mountain. But the Fangpyres saw us and slowly started to surround us. Lloyd jumped on the wrecking ball vehicle and reach out his hand towards me. I jumped and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up but the vehicle growled and bolted us up into the sky. Lloyd embraced me for impact. I squeezed my eyes tight.

We hit the ground soft enough to not get broken bones. Lloyd groaned and I quickly got off of him. When he sat up, I held my hand out for him. He smiled and grabbed it. We looked back at the direction where we can from.

'What now?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Zane: With his fists on fire.

All: Whoa.

Kai: So I'm the Green Ninja.

Cole: What are you talking about? He had incredible strength to lift the cargo and save his life. It's me. Or I am the Yellow Ninja with those moves.

Jay: No, no. Did you miss the part of the story where the guy pulled out nunchucks? I have nunchucks.

Zane: I think you're all missing the point of this dream. The point is the falcon flew on his arm and it was my dream, so naturally, it's me.

Jay: I think we can cross Cole off the list. I could've lifted and kick--

Cole: Whoa, cross me off the list? Anyone can hold nunchucks.

Sensei walked up to us from behind. We all stopped talking about the Green and Yellow Ninja.

Sensei: Since you are not training, you must have already found the answer to my riddle. What is the best way to defeat your enemy?

Kai: Uh, the best way to defeat your enemy is to train, sensei?

Sensei: Feeble and incorrect. Maybe more training will help you focus. Remember what happened to your vehicles when you lost focus. A razor-sharp weapon is an extension of a razor-sharp mind.

He left and the boys all groaned.

Jay: How am I supposed to focus when we don't know who the Green or Yellow Ninja is?

Cole: I don't want to be training all day. Let's work together on this riddle. We can figure it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We were walking in the desert, practically the middle of nowhere. We were heading to the next tomb that was on the map. Lloyd started to mimic Skales on what he told us earlier.

Lloyd: "Had you released the Constrictai, the Venomari, or heaven forbid the Anacondrai, then we would have had a tussle." Pfft!

We looked at the map then at the big snake tooth. This is it.

Lloyd: We found it!

We ran towards the entrance. We saw that this time, they were locked behind a door and I read the sign.

Me: The Anacondrai.

Lloyd: The most feared and powerful Serpentine of them all. And if they're afraid of the Anacondrai, then the Anacondrai is what they're gonna get.

He laughs in his evil laugh. We open the door. Lloyd grabbed my hand and led the way. He turned on the flashlight when we were inside. We saw bones everywhere inside the cave. I couldn't help but feel a presence behind us as we continued to walk.

I turned my head slightly, hearing hissing, and saw one of the Anacondrai. I screamed. Lloyd turned around.

Lloyd: What's wrong?

Once he saw the snake, he pulled me behind him in a protective manner, dropping the flashlight in the process. Lloyd looked scared but he was trying his best to be brave for the both of us.

???: My sincerest apologies, young children. Oh, dear, due to my unfortunate appearance, I tend to have an unsettling effect on people. Oh, I believe you dropped this. Ah, there you are.

The Anacondrai gave the flashlight to Lloyd.

Lloyd: Uh, thank you.

We began to walk with the snake as Lloyd held my hand again.

Me: Uh, what happened to the others?

???: Poor, unfortunate souls. All those years, locked away with nothing to eat. Must have slowly starved away until they were just scales and bones.

Lloyd and I heard the snake's tummy growl. We looked at each other confused.

???: And who may you be, my little appetize--Uh, I mean, friends?

Lloyd: Lloyd Garmadon. Son of Lord Garmadon and future dark ruler.

???: Ha-ha-ha. How deliciously evil. If I had feet, ooh, I'd be trembling in my boots. How about the girl?

Lloyd: This is my best friend, (Y/N).

I smiled.

???: Oh, best friends?

Lloyd: Yeah, (Y/N) has been with me for a while and is truly a loyal friend.

He smiled at me and my smile grew.

Lloyd: And, uh, who are you?

???: Humbly, I am Pythor P. Chumsworth. And since you've freed me, I'm eternally in your service.

Lloyd: Really? You're not gonna trick me?

Pythor: Oh, why would I trick you? I hardly have any friends.

Lloyd: Whoa. I hardly have any friends too.

I let go of Lloyds hand, a little shocked. He noticed and turned around, nervously smiled.

Lloyd: Well, I, of course, have (Y/N).

I gave a small smile. And he turned around to the snake.

Lloyd: Hey, how would you like to be my loyal henchmen? I have been betrayed by the Hypnobrai and the Fangpyres, and I'm looking to get a little revenge on some Ninja too.

Pythor: Hmm. I love revenge. Oh, you know, Floyd--

Me: It's Lloyd.

Pythor: Whatever. I have a feeling this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

Pythor led Lloyd away.

I was alone once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''

3rd POV

The Ninja was training on The Bounty.

Cole: Anyone got a solution to sensei's riddle?

Jay: It can't be that hard. What's the best way to defeat an enemy?

Kai: Zane, you're smart. What is it?

Zane: I do not know, but I sense that sensei is going to keep us here if we don't work together and find an answer.

Cole: That bothers me because while we're here working, that means the enemy is playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

Lloyd and Pythor were riding a bike, having fun damaging people's property. I was behind them, running to catch up and saying sorry to the villagers.

Timeskip

We were at a park. There was a sign that says not to step on the grass but Pythor took it off. Lloyd and Pythor were laughing. Lloyd then jumped onto the grass and rolled.

Timeskip

Pythor and Lloyd were sharing a huge ice cream together that they stole. I ran towards them, panting. I went to the ice cream man and said sorry.

Timeskip

We were by the lake now as Pythor and Lloyd were tossing rocks, breaking the kids' boats. They cried. Pythor and Lloyd laugh.

Timeskip

Lloyd and Pythor were stealing candy from babies.

'What kind of parent gives babies candy!'

I was running still to catch up as they stole candy and headed back to the cave.

When we made it back to the cave, the two began to devour their candy. I was at the entrance catching my breath, watching the two interact.

Lloyd: Wow. You're the best henchman a mastermind could ever have.

Pythor: Lloyd, you're the best mastermind a henchman could ever have. Why is it that you have no friends other than (Y/N)?

This perked my interest and I slowly walked towards them sleepily.

Lloyd's POV

(Y/N) comes over and sits by me. She puts her head on me, falling asleep. I look at her face and smile. I blush for a brief moment so Pythor doesn't see it.

'Throughout the day, I've left her out but she stayed with me. She stayed with me when I made dangerous decisions with the other snakes. She trusts me and cares for me. She is the only one too. She is a great friend. Do I really deserve her?'

Me: Well, I could've had more friends back at my Boarding School for Bad Boys, but I decided to run away and never let them see me again. But I am glad to have (Y/N) as my friend though. She is a great one.

I laugh.

Pythor: Really? Uh, why would you run away from making more friends? Everyone needs friends, even tyrants.

Me: Well, uh, maybe I didn't run away. MaybeI, uh--I got kicked out.

Pythor: From the Boarding School for Bad Boys? I don't believe it. I hear they are the breeding ground for the truly despicable. And if you ask me, ho-ho, you are a handful.

Me: Well, thank you, Pythor, but they told me I wasn't bad enough. They said I lacked the amoral ambition to be one of tomorrow's masterminds.

Pythor: Well, you'll show them.

Me: That's right, I will show them.

Pythor: Then why don't we?

Me: Uh, why don't we what?

Pythor: Let's get revenge on the very school that rejected you. And when the ninja come to the rescue, we'll have a trap laid out for them.

Me: A double revenge?

Pythor: A double revenge. Get some rest. Hijacking an ice cream truck is a lot for anyone, and if you're going to rule the world, well. ho-ho-ho, you'll need to get your sleep. Oh, and one more thing.

Me: Yes?

Pythor: I'll be your friend.

I sigh sleepily as he hugs me.

Me: Oh, Pythor, you're the best.

I hug (Y/N) and bring us down to the ground so that we are laying down. I close my eyes and fall into deep sleep.

Pythor's POV

I look at the children sleep. Lloyd is an idiot for trusting me. He says that he's evil but he is not. What evil mastermind says thank you? Evil doesn't need any friends.

I saw the map of the tribes of the Serpentine in Lloyd's pocket. I laugh and try to take it but he turns preventing me to do so.

I growl.

'I guess I have to wait for the right opportunity.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Sensei was in his room draw on a scroll. He doesn't notice the door opening and the boys peeking out their heads. When he does, he lifts his head up.

Sensei: Oh. You must have found the answer to what is the best way to defeat an enemy?

Cole: We have, sensei. It's--On three, guys. One, two--

All: Teamwork!

Sensei: Is this what you all think?

All: Yeah. Yes! Absolutely!

Sensei: Sadly, you are all wrong.

They all groan.

All: Come one.

They walk back to the upper deck to train.

Cole: I'm starting to think whoever figures out the riddle can be the Green or Yellow Ninja for all I care.

The alarms go off.

Jay: What's that?

Kai: Who cares? It's something else besides training.

They all run to the control room.

Kai: Break it down for me, sis.

Nya: Lloyd and a Serpentine have overtaken Darkly's Boarding School for Bad Boys.

Jay: That place is a cesspool for the crooked and the misbehaved.

Cole: Doesn't mean they don't need our help. Step on it.

Zane hits the starter and the Bounty starts to take off. The boys run to the upper deck again and put their fists in the middle.

All: Ninja, go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We were at Darkly's Boarding School for Bad Boys for Lloyd's revenge. They tied up the teachers and students in the science room. I felt so bad for doing this to the even though they are evil but everyone needs some kindness. I was following behind Pythor and Lloyd.

Lloyd: Heh-heh. Hey, how are the booby traps?

Pythor: EVery door, window, and hole into this place are spring-loaded.

Lloyd: Ah, good. I'm sick and tired of those ninjas sneaking their way into my evildoings.

I walked up to Lloyd and grabbed his hand, pulling him away from Pythor.

Me: Lloyd, I don't know about this. Please keep an eye on him.

Lloyd: B-but he is my friend.

Me: Please, Lloyd.

I looked deeply into his eyes with hope. He sighs and nods his head but I saw doubt in his eyes. This made me sad. He started to walk away and caught up to Pythor. I hesitantly followed once more.

Soon, we were on the roof of the school. I saw that Lloyd was nervous. I guess Pythor saw it too.

Pythor: Relax, we've made the perfect trap.We're in broad daylight so there isn't any shadows. But even if they could get in...

Lloyd: What's that?

Pythor readies the cannon then fires. A net came out and caught a tiny lizard. Lloyd chuckles nervously.

Lloyd: Oh, good. Yeah, good reflexes. I was just testing you. If I know these ninjas, they're cleverly sneaking their way right past us at this very moment.

I glanced at Pythor and saw that he was getting frustrated. Pythor caught me looking and gave me a fake smile. I looked away quickly and walked up to Lloyd. I put my hand on his shoulder.

Me: It's gonna be alright, Lloyd. It's gonna work, just breathe.

He turned around to face and smile until we heard screaming from above us. My eyes widened. It was the Ninja coming in hot. We all jumped out of the way as the Ninja hit in the middle. I fell from the edge and now am holding onto the railing.

Me: Lloyd!

Lloyd ran towards me and helped me up. I hugged him.

Me: Thank you.

Lloyd: N-no p-problem.

He walked over to the hole and peeked through it. I heard the ninja shout.

???: He's on the top floor. Let's get him.

I saw him stand back up and gulp. I wanted to see what's going on so I peeked. The black ninja was climbing on the chains up here. He saw me.

Black Ninja: Hey, are you Lloyd's friend? And the girl we used to get the staff from the Hypnobrai.

I panicked and stepped away.

Black Ninja: I guess you are!

I switched my focus to the others. Lloyd began to laugh as he watched the other ninja got stuck in goo. Lloyd and I looked at the Black Ninja again and saw him coming faster. We gasped and ran away from the hole. Lloyd began to run around in circles.

Lloyd: They're coming. They're coming. They're coming.

I watch him in amazement. That boy can run. I heard a door opening and saw that Pythor came back, blocking the entrance with a plank of wood. We backed away. But the door opened with force and the Blue Ninja came through.

Blue Ninja: Shocked to see me?

The Ninja went into a fighting stance.

Lloyd: Do something!

I watch Pythor eyeing the map and I tried to grab it before he does but he was too fast.

Lloyd: Wha--What are you doing? I thought you were my friend.

Pythor faced Lloyd abruptly. I grabbed the back if Lloyd's jacket and looked at him fearfully.

Pythor: All you wanted was to make the Serpentine your slave. Well, sorry, my dear boy, I have other plans.

Pythor vanishes. Lloyd and I gasp, seeing the Blue Ninja come closer to us. Lloyd grabbed my hand and began to run away. We reach an end and peek over the edge. I gasp seeing how high we were. We both gulp.

'Why did I look?!'

We stood back up and faced the Ninja, the mean lady, and an old man surrounds us.

Old Man: Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon and young lady, you come here right now.

Blue and Red Ninja: We got them.

The Blue and Red Ninja suddenly grabbed us by the back of our clothes. Lloyd looked at the Red Ninja mad.

Lloyd: Let her go!

Blue Ninja: Whoa, easy fella. We aren't gonna hurt your girlfriend.

I blushed, covering my eyes.

Lloyd: S-she i-isn't my g-g-girlf-friend!

Blue Ninja: Sure if you say so.

Even though I couldn't see it, I knew that he had a smirk on his face. As we were being carried, I heard the Ninja discussing our punishment.

Red Ninja: What should we do with them?

Black Ninja: Wash his mouth out with soap for a year? But the girl simply timeout?

Red Ninja: Ground them indefinitely?

White Ninja: Have them sit in a corner for a century?

I looked up.

'These were terrible unjustified punishments. And they were supposed to be the heroes!?'

I faced the old man to see what he says.

Old man: I know exactly what we must do.

Lloyd and I gulp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sensei's POV

Me: " And that is why Jack the rabbit never trusts a snake." The end.

I looked at the children. The girl, (Y/N), was asleep and Lloyd kept looking at me as I finished the story.

Lloyd: Oh, if my dad had read me that book, I would never have made that mistake. I'm sorry, uncle.

Me: Oh, you do not need to apologize. I am just glad that you and (Y/N) are safe and sound.Plus, I'm sure that if your father was still here, it would be the first book he'd read.

I rubbed his head and then (Y/N)'s.

'I wonder where her parents are.'

Me: Good night, nephew and (Y/N). Sweet dreams.

Lloyd: Ah. Good night, uncle.

He turned to (Y/N), grabbed her hand and whispered.

Lloyd: Good night, (Y/N) and thank you.

He falls asleep. I look at them and smile at the scene. I began to walk to the hallway then to the upper deck where I met up with my students.

Kai: I don't get it, sensei.

Jay: Isn't the little brats getting punished?

Zane: Correction, (Y/N) didn't do really anything but just be a loyal friend. She should get a light punishment while Lloyd's will be bigger.

Cole: Yeah, we had to train all day and they gets read a bedtime story? It's not fair.

Me: Hm, you're right, I nearly forgot. Why are you not still training? Did you find the answer to the riddle?

Kai sighs.

Kai: No, sensei, we still don't know what the best way to defeat your enemy is.

They all looked down sadly and begin to walk away. I stopped them.

Me: It is to make them your friend.

They looked at me and smiled.

All: Ah. Of course. Yeah.

We went back to where Lloyd and (Y/N) are sleeping. We looked at them still holding hands, facing each other peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
816K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...