YRKKH New Version

By Meghz26

Story of two people who meets at the end after so many ups and down... More

Trailer
Character sketch
Episode-1
Episode- 2
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7
Episode-8
Episode-9
Episode-10(The Actual One)
Note
Episode-11(Part-1)
Episode-11(part-2)
Episode-12(Part-1)
Episode-13
Episode-14(Part-1)
Episode-14(Part-2)
Episode-15
Episode-16
Episode-17
Episode-18
Episode-19
Episode-20
Episode-21
Episode-22
Episode-23
Episode-24
Episode-25
Episode-26
Episode-27
Episode-28
Episode-29
Episode-30
Episode-31
Episode-32
Episode-33
Episode-34
Episode-35
Episode-36
Episode-37
Episode-38
Episode-39
Episode-40
Episode-41
Epiosde-42
Episode-43
Episode-44
Episode-45
Episode - 46
Episode-47
Episode-48
Episode-49
Episode-50
Episode-51
Episode-52
Episode-53
Episode-54
Episode-55
Episode-56
Episode -57
Episode-58
Episode-59
Episode-60
Episode-61
Episode -62

Episode-12(Part-2)

3.2K 218 27
By Meghz26

Here it is the 2nd part...Thank u for all the love and support that I have achieved in a very shorter span of time...

Enjoy Reading😇

As soon as they reached the venue...Kartik forwarded his hand to Naira...she gave her hand to him...
Heading towards the venue, interwining each other's hand...they reached to their table...
He made her sit gently and he himself sat in his side...

Looking into each other's eyes...Fumbling with words to start the topic...stealing glances into each other...
Struggling with words since so long, finally Kartik manage to speak out some lines...

It's our 1st date after being together...I mean after our marriage...
These lines were enough to make her blush on his cute acts...

Soon the waiter came along the food stuffs but waiter could put that meal on the table, Naira interrupted saying "Bhaiya humne toh avi tak kuch order hi nai kiya" but she stopped speaking further As Kartik stopped her saying "Aap ye sab yahan rakh kar jaayiye"

And she wondered what was that and she was just looking at him surprisingly...
Kartik: Open it...
Naira accordingly opened all the items and she was happily surprised that her husband has ordered all the Chinese items(Her Favourite) and she was wondering that who could have told him about her likes & dislikes?

Kartik: kya soch rahi ho...ki iske baare mein mujhe kaise pata chala? So let me tell u mujhe tmhare baare mein aur bhi bahut kuch pata hai...After all u are my wife...I have all the right to know about u...
Naira: par Kartik...How did u manage all this?
Kartik: Dekhti jao...abhi toh ye sab bas shuruat hai.
Naira: But Kartik u do a lot for me but I am sorry, mujhe tmhare baare mein kuch bhi nahi pata(She starts getting bit emotional)
Keeping his hand onto her...
Kartik: Big deal...mujhe nahi lagta ki ek husband & wife ka relationship sirf iss basis pe strong hona chahiye...The fact is we are together and what could I have asked for more❤️

And they have their dinner and enjoyed their private moment by feeding each other...

And they are back to home...Naira changed first then Kartik went to washroom for getting freshen up and Naira gets buzy in removing her bangles...Standing infront of mirror, remembering how Kartik pampered her with showering all his love, She gets lost into that...

Kartik, standing at the back of her...admiring her while she was blushing remembering the moments...

Kartik came close to her & holds her shoulder from the back and with his touch she came out of the dream...he further speaks: Mere baare mein soch rahi ho?
Naira(blushing); She didn't utter a word instead she sees down on the floor...
He turned her towards him and took out her cleature which holded her judda saying(Huskily) "Khule baalon mein tum mujhe aur bhi jyada achi lagti ho" And this words from him make her go crazy more...
He lifts her up and took to the bed, laid her and he himself lays next to her...Turning off the lights, they drifted to sleep embracing each other❤️

Next Day: At KAIRA Room
Both were sleeping, hugging in each other's arms...slowly Naira wakes up and removed his hand from her waist...tried to free herself from his hold & left for washroom to get ready...
Soon she came from washroom and found Kartik still sleeping...
She started brushing her hair from the towel leaving water droplets on his face and he woke up in a jerk...
As he woke up his eyes fell on her who was looking so pretty in her red saaree with Chura and a little makeup...his sleep completely went away from his eyes while admiring her...
He gets totally lost as he was not aware of that Naira is calling him since so long and finally his trance broke when she came near, shaking him said "Aapko aaj Office nahi jaana?"
Kartik(scratching his hair): Hannn...Haan, jaana h na...Main ready ho jaata hun...

Everybody is have breakfast sitting together in the dining table...Everyone is appreciating Naira as she made a very delicious breakfast...Kartik gets happy seeing his wife being appreciated...Naira made "Corn salad Chaat", unaware of Kartik's taste...she served to the whole family but when she served it to Kartik, he hold her saying "I don't like corn" but she forcefully served it in his plate...expecting him to try atleast for once...He felt amused as for the first time she gave her right to him...

Kartik had it happily for her happiness and competed her as well in a signing mode❤️
Before leaving to the office he came near her and Bids her bye saying "Take care...Do miss me" to which she blushes in return and he left...

In SS,
Everyone is buzy in their own household work...Akshara is missing Naira...she is trying to call but her phone is not reachable as Naira was trying her as well...
Then Naira makes call in the landline number...
Akshara picks it up saying Hello...
Naira(Initially Numb): Mumma...
Akshara: Naira...Tu kaisi h?
Naira(With silent tears): Main theek hun mumma...aap kaise ho? Aur...Aur papa kaise h?
Akshara: Sab theek hain beta...Tum batao...Tum khush ho na wahan pe?
Naira: Haan mumma...main bahut khush hun...yahan sab bahut ache hain...
Akshara: Beta tmhari pehli rasoi ho gai kya?
Naira: jii mumma...aaj maine sab k liye "Corn salad Chaat" banaya tha and everybody appreciated me for that & Dadi ne mujhe present bhi diya...
Akshara: Yeh toh bahut achi baat hai Beta...Tum wahan khush ho...sab tumhe apni beti ki tarah wahan rakhe...mere liye isse badi baat aur kya ho Sakti hai...
Naira hangs up the call in between as someone called her....
Naira: Mumma, will talk to u later, someone is there calling me.
Akshara: okay beta...take care...love u😘
Naira: love u too mumma😘

Naira goes down as Dadi called her to meet her kitty party friends...
She meets all the ladies out there, take theirs blessings and serves them some snacks...
Dadi asks Naira to prepare tea for Damad jii(Aditya)...
When she serves tea to Aditya, he tries to hold her hand In a very authentic way but she removes it in a jerk unknown of his intension & all this witnessed by Kirti but she ignores it...

In office:
Kartik is having lots of work...He is trying to complete the work as soon as possible so that he can spend some time with his newly Wed wife...He is missing her indeed very badly...At lunch time he thought to give her a call and ask that whether she had her lunch or not...
He keeps on calling her but she seems too buzy serving the guests so she couldn't answer his calls...

But after some time his phone starts ringing & it was her call...He gets relaxed seeing the caller ID...
Kartik: Tum theek toh ho na?
Naira: Ha...haan main theek hun...Actually I am sorry that I couldn't take ur call...main buzy thi...dadi k kuch friends aaye hue the isliye...
Kartik: it's okay...Did u have ur lunch?
Naira: Nahi, main bas karne jaa hi rahi thi.
Kartik: okay u have ur lunch...tab tak main bhi kar leta hun...
Naira: okay...Toh main rakhi(She was about to hang)
Kartik: Haan...Haan...Naira sun na?
Naira: Kya Kartik?
Kartik: I miss u(Scratching his hair)...shaam ko hum long drive pe chalenge...Be ready.
Naira: Okay.
They both hang up...

In the evening:
Naira is finding the perfect dress for herself...So that she can make the evening beautiful and memorable for both of them...She is confused what to wear then Kirti enters and helps her to decide the dress...
And She is ready for the evening waiting for Kartik to return from the office...

Meanwhile in office:
Kartik is so buzy that he couldn't come home on time...He couldn't even get time to call her and inform that he would be late...He felt very guilty about it...
After finishing all the work he goes home with Manish and Akhilesh...

Kartik is finding Naira but he couldn't see her anywhere...He straight away goes to his room to find her but she is not there too...He again comes down and sees that she is serving dinner to the family...she was upset with Kartik but was not visible on her face...Dadi tells Kartik to have dinner...
The entire family is having dinner...Naira is sitting next to Kartik, He holds his ears saying sorry to Naira...She signs him that she can understand but he was still not convinced with her response...

After the dinner gets over, everyone headed to their room...Kartik was waiting for Naira to come but she didn't come as she was buzy winding up the household work...
Naira didn't want to face Kartik because she was upset with him so she decided to go to the room only when Kartik would sleep...

It was very late, Kartik was still waiting for Naira to come...He goes down looking for her...he sees the kitchen, lawn everywhere but couldn't find her...He was passing through Dadi's room when he found Naira giggling with her...He was relaxed...He came back to his room and sat on the sofa waiting for her.

It was almost 1'o clock when she atleast came. She found him waiting for her. She asked him whether he needs something? He says "He was waiting for her since so long" He further continued "See...I am sorry...I know tumne mera kitna wait kiya hoga but I can assure u that I will not repeat this again" Again he continued "Kya abhi hum long drive pe jaa sakte h?"
Listening him her expressions were like "Seriously abhi...Itni late"?
And without asking her any further he holds her hand and took her for a long drive...he drove her wherever she tells him to take...

They returned around 3'o clock and they get exhausted...
The moment they laid to bed, they slept.

My next update will be on Thursday...so if u people want me to update on the mentioned day then give me 80+ votes and 20 comments 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 18.5K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
160K 8.1K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
48.2K 471 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...
180K 1K 190
Mature content