Smell Of Incense

Od barelyactive_user101

Everything you could possibly imagine about classic rock. And if not everything, almost everything. Enjoy! Více

Welcome To Paradise
Through The Endless Fields Of Clover
Victim Of Love
Blue Shadows
The World In A Sea Shell
Suppose They Give A War And No One Comes
Frail Grasp On The Big Picture
Cosmic Wheels
The Great Banana Hoax
I Get Lost In Yesterday And Tomorrow
Under The Mask Of Sympathy And Pity
Smoky Sitting-Room Of The Setting Sun
Leave Today Untouched In The Sky
In Starlight Shadows You May Start To Rest
Don't Waste Your Words I Don't Need Anything From You
My Sadness Seem To Lie Somewhere Within Me
Victim Of An Illusion
Nothing In This Life Is Guaranteed
The Shadow Of Her Soul Passed From Her Lips
My Words Are All Carried Away

They Say Compassion Is A Virtue

44 5 55
Od barelyactive_user101

Currently listening to the Talking Heads while soaking in my sadness.

Today, I found that I have strep throat, but I have to go into urgent care to get my throat swabbed to make sure I don't have mono...Yay, lets all throw a party.

Other than that shit, I'm writing my essay for English on the history of Rock and Roll. I'm really happy because I actually like writing essays. It's one of the only things I'm good at..

~~~~some cute little waves~~~~

So, maybe half hour ago, my dad and I were watching the George Harrison Memorial Concert. If you've never seen it, I recommend you watch it. It is amazing and I'm stealing Ringo's jacket..and Eric Clapton is in it..And Dhani, we can't forget him, but Clapton...He's in it..
But back to what I was going to say, my dad spoke highly of Tom Petty and it made me really happy...

That's about all. How are you all doing? I rarely talk to any of you anymore and I feel quite bad about it. But Y'know, just PM me if you ever want to talk! I'll try not to be socially awkward and bleh!

I feel like this is a useless chapter but I don't care.

AnyWho, ✌️❤️ and Ringo Starr

Wait! Jelly! More music! GIMME MORE! I'm running out of things to listen to! XD

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
162K 5.9K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
59.3K 134 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...