Be Mine Forever

By KellyHYang

"Don't meet and hug other guys except me again" I snapped at her. "WHY NOT? I have my freedom, Mr. Fredericks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
John's & Gina's Bios
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Cover for New Story
Love Is Another Affliction

Chapter 11

11.9K 346 37
By KellyHYang

Gina's POV

He will stay here while he was in Alaska?

When I first found out about this, I felt so happy and my heart was also dancing with joy. Why am I being like this? It is not a good thing for me. He will be with me every day from morning to night and I have to control myself for not falling in love with him.

My grandpa told me about that John will stay with us while he was in Alaska and he also told me to stay with them. I always listen to my grandparents' words so I had no choice but to stay with them.

I am now chatting with my grandpa about our resorts in the living room. He was with us too. He listened to our conservations and helped us in some of our business. His suggestions about business were so good that I couldn't help but impressed by him.

He is with us for three days already and yet my heart can't stop fluttering when I see him in the mornings. I still can't believe that he is living next to my room and under the same roof right now. My heart fluttered at the thought of me being with him in the same house.

"OMG! Why am I feeling like that? Stop thinking, Gina" I forced myself to stop thinking but that thought made my cheeks flushed too. Damn!

John was serious with his words. He is showing me his love every time whenever he meets me. He always says that he loves me and takes care of me every time he is with me.

Whenever I go to work, he accompanies me to my work. Then, he quietly sits across me and does his works on his laptop and phone while I am doing mine.

I knew he is busy and I also told him to go back to LA but he didn't agree with me.

"I will go back when you said yes to me and you agree to come with me to LA."

This is what he says whenever I tell him to go back to LA. Those words made me so happy. I knew he is serious about that and I didn't argue him back because I can't go with him right now.

I have many projects to do right now and I want him to stay with me because his presence gives me strength. I feel so energetic when I see him.

When my works are done, I showed him around at Unalaska, Anchorage, Sitka, Fairbanks, North Pole and so on. This became my evening schedule after my works and I like that. Normally, I go back to my home after work but now I am spending my time traveling around Alaska with him.

I took him to famous restaurants here and we also spent most of our lunches and dinners together there. I enjoyed every single moments together with him. I felt happy and relaxed whenever I am woth him.

I slowly began to like being with him alone and I am starting to doubt that I am falling for him slowly. Damn! I have to stop this. I have to and I must. I have to make sure that love things won't happen in my life again. I don't want to hurt by that anymore.

Although I have the high guards around my heart, he managed his way to my heart. He opened and slowly entered my iron heart every day. I slowly fell for him little by little every day.

I am sure that my guards let down for him. When did my guards become like that? When did my heart become so soft? When did he enter my heart? When did I start fall for him? Damn!

Maybe it is time to forget the past like Mark said to me? Now I have to think about that. Is it right time for that or not?

After 1 month being with him, I agreed to date him. We started dating every day after my works. We went around many places and had our dates. Sometimes, we also dated at the mansion. We stayed in my room, watching Netflix and sometimes we walked around the rose garden. It made me so happy.

He treated me like his princess. He said I love you more than 50 times a day. He always gives me a single beautiful red rose that he freshly picked from the rose garden every morning.

I felt so happy that being treated like a princess by him and I didn't even hate that when he says I love you. I am surprised by that because I used to hate that when other guys told me those words.

Right now, I didn't hate it and I even love it. Woah!!! I think I am losing in the battle of falling in love.

I felt my hate towards men and love slowly starting to disappear from my mind. Love is happening inside me.

These days in my life were full of his surprises. He never failed to surprise me.

Sometime he surprised me with bouquet of roses and chocolates but sometimes he took me to the romantic dinner which served my favorites. I felt so lucky to meet a guy like him. He really did everything that I like even though he didn't like them.

I learned from his dislikes that he hate romantic things but he did them for me because I love romantics. That makes me love him and fall for him more.

When we walk, he makes sure that I am at the safe side.

He always holds my hands adoringly and with care like he is holding precious gem when we are walking around.

We watched the sunset together, riding my private motorboat in the sea of Alaska and went cycling together during the weekend evenings. I felt so happy right now. If I can stop the time, I want to stop right here. These time in my life were so beautiful and full of happiness.

One week later, John has to go back to LA. I knew that this is going to happen. I knew all the time that he is so busy with his works.

He didn't tell me about that but I knew. I have my eyes and ears too. So I knew and saw how busy he was right now.

He is been here for 2months already and he is working from his laptop and phone. I know that he can't work properly like that. He has to meet his employees and work with them. I know that because I am a CEO like him too and I also can't work only by my laptop and phone.

In addition, he is managing the world's famous hotels and I am sure that he is busier than me because our business is relatively small compared to his.

We had our business only at Alaska and Maldives unlike them. We can only rule Alaska and Maldives businesses while they are ruling the restaurants and hotels business around the world.

I saw him, working on his phone and laptop every night. Sometimes I heard him, firing some of his employees.

I felt so sad.

I tried my best to end my projects and worked like a cow because of his words. I wanted to go with him to LA too but I can't right now because my works didn't let me.

He got some black circles under his eyes but he pretended to look fine. I am sure that he was lacking his sleep during these days. I felt hurt seeing these.

Right now he is saying to me with a soft voice while staring into my eyes that he had to go back because of one of his business deals.

I felt that there was no energy in his voice. I am sure he don't want to go back without me too. He knew I am busy with my works so he didn't pressure me to come with him.

I am now feeling so sad that I wanted to leave my works undone here and follow him. But I can't do this. I have to take care of our family business instead of my dad.

I am now sitting on his lap and staring at him while we were sitting and watching Netflix on my bed. I heaved a soft sign at his words. When he saw this, he immediately said that he will call me every day and he will come back as soon as possible while caressing my cheeks.

"Okay, I understand John. I already told you to go back but you didn't listen. I know you are busy. I will follow you as soon as my projects finish. Okay? I also won't meet and hug other guys except you, I promise." I forced a smile and said.

He heaved a sign and stared into my eyes. Then, he smiled at me sweetly.

"Ahhh I am starting to miss you now"

I laughed at his words. Then, I leaned my head on his chest and whispered into his ears "Me too"

Damn!!!! I am already missing him.

John's POV

I am so happy that finally, Gina agreed to date me and we started dating.

Every day was fun with her. She is so beautiful and interesting. I can't get enough of being with her. I want her more and more every day and I want to marry her as soon as possible right now. But I have to patient.

I have to wait until she is ready to marry me. I don't want to force her to marry me. I want her to marry me not because of the arranged marriage that our parents made but because she love me for real.

I learned many things about her every day. I learned that she is a very romantic girl. So, I did some romantics things every time I met her.

Although I don't like the romantic things, I am happy to do that for her only for her. I want to see her smile and happy because of me.

If I can see her smile, I won't hesitate in doing that. I am willing to do more for her.

I am now enjoying my time happily with her but my stupid employees destroy my happiness every night. Damn! I want to kill them all. If I was in front of them right now, they will be dead meat within seconds.

I worked on my phone every night and they are giving me headaches from time to time during our conservations.

The deal with Italian governor for my new five star hotel got some troubles. Italian governor and mayor want to see me and they want me to explain the projects to them.

So I have to go there to Italy but I can delay that for some months. The problem is my strategy team. They made the project about Italian hotel into a total mess.

They weren't working about the project while I was away at Alaska. They were lacking in their works.

When I asked about the project plans, they said they are still dealing with the architect about the hotel design and engineer.

Damn!!! I told them I will open it the next year and yet they are working like a turtle behind my back. Did they think I am not ruthless anymore? HA they tested my anger.

Right now, my anger is at the top of my head and I fired the whole strategy team including my assistant.

Then I called my dad to find me another assistant. It wasn't the first time for me. So my dad didn't surprised by that. He told me that he will find one as soon as possible.

I also told him that I fired the whole strategy team and I needed to come to LA for forming the new strategy team back.

So he agreed with me because that project at Italy is my work. He didn't interfere in my works. He already gave me full rights for that. Then, he asked me about Gina.

I told him the truth that we are now dating. He sounded so happy and he told me that he couldn't wait to see our wedding.

I felt happy at the mention of wedding. I couldn't too. I couldn't wait to marry Gina.

I also told him that Gina is busy with her works and she couldn't come with me right now.

He understood about that because I told him that she is managing Meirs resorts which is her family business right now during our last week phone call.

He was surprised by my words at first. He told me he didn't know that Gina's family owned the resorts.

That made me surprised too. I thought that he arranged our marriage for the sake of the business.

So, I asked him how he arranged the marriage with Gina if he didn't know about the Meirs family.

He stayed quiet for a while. Then, he said before he ended the call.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW. YOU WILL KNOW ONE DAY."

I can't ask him about that. He didn't tell me even a single fact.

It is not matter to me anymore because I am in love with her so deeply and I want her as my wife.

In my mind, I don't want to know that because my sixth sense is telling me that the reason for our marriage can make us together and also at the same time that can be a reason that will separate us. So I am afraid to know that and that become my biggest fear in my mind.

Hehe John and Gina is dating now. Congratulations for becoming couples. 👏👏👏👏

So what do you think about the reasons for their arranged marriage??? My lovely fans, can you answer me??? I am waiting for your answers in COMMENT box.

Also you know give me some energy too. Click tiny star below it to give me a VOTE. This is my energy so remember to click, okay, my lovelies?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE MY LOVELIES ❤❤❤

Thank you for enjoying and reading my story.

Have a nice day ❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 3K 29
First book in Billionaire series #TheBillionaire'sLove She hopes for love. He runs away from love. She never breaks the rules. He makes his own rules...
53.2K 1.4K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
9K 582 31
Previously known as ' Seeking Truth.' 195/344k In Mystery #17 In Feel #27 In Feel What does a person desire? Money to warm up their pockets? A mans...
430 80 21
The cliched plot of a celebrity, "bad boy" meeting a commoner, "good girl" and falling in love, eventually? Not exactly! Celebrities aren't always...