LOVERS | sean lew

By seancontent

They were once rivals that just cannot stand the mere presence of one another. But now that the tables have t... More

Lovers + Sean Lew
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
new story!
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
~songs~
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.

xv.

1.9K 61 154
By seancontent

"That's my coffee!"

"No, it isn't? It's mine, you asswipe."

"It's mine, you wet tissue. See that lip mark over there? That's the exact same shape my lips have."

"That's the exact shape my lips have." Sapphire mocked in a low voice, rolling her eyes. "Do your lips have shiny lipgloss on them, coffee hog?"

"Does that mug have a shiny lip print, caffeine stealer? I don't think so."

"UGH!" The girl groaned out loud, glaring at the smug boy.

"You actually look like a child having tantrums." The boy gave her a once over and bursted out laughing.

She had on Hello Kitty Shorts and fuzzy slippers that looked like it has furry balls in them, and she resembled a fuming child that doesn't want to share her toys. Sean just couldn't take her seriously.

"Ugh! You're so..... mean!" The girl turned around and grabbed Julian, who was still walking around sleepily with eyes half closed. "I'll go with Julian, who is a lot nicer than you!"

"I am?" Julian confusedly ask as Sapphire dragged him to the kitchen, while Sean was still laughing at Sapphire.

The girl turned to the boy who stood amused by the dining table, and glared at him one last time before turning back to Julian. "In this context, you are."

Bailey, Tati, Kaycee and Charlize were by the stove, cooking eggs while trying to not burn it.

"Remind me again why we didn't let Sean cook?" Tati asked while protecting herself with a towel as she flipped the egg. "It's like I'm fencing with food."

"Because we are independent women who need no man," Kaycee muttered, outstretching her hand with an empty plate towards Tati.

Sapphire's annoyance slipped away and she laughed at how awfully disorganized the girls looked while attempting to cook. But before she could say anything, a new voice coming from the kitchen entrance halted her.

"Hey, Sapphire. Can we talk?" The blonde haired girl, who looked to be just done from the shower, hesitantly said.

"I think you should know that you don't have the right to breathe around Sa--"

"It's okay, Bails." Saph sent the asian girl, who was ready to go off, a reassuring smile even though she was slightly suspicious of this morning talk. "What do you wanna talk about?"

"Privately?"

"Okay, what do you have to talk about in priv--"

"Bailey," Sapphire cut her off, "it's fine. We needed to talk anyways."

The short haired girl sent one last glare towards Jordyn before sighing and waving them off. "Fine. Just call me if I need to cut the trash."

"Bails."

"Sorry!"

"So what was it again, Jordyn?" Sapphire turned to the blonde haired girl who awkwardly stood a good feet away from them.

"Can we talk in the basement?"

Sapphire, who slightly tilted her head to the side in confusion, replied with, "yeah. Sure."

On the way out from the kitchen, Sean sent her an encouraging look while he and Josh Price seemed to be filming a freestyle video in the living room. Somehow, it lightened up Sapphire's wary heart a bit.

Once they stood silently in the basement, with mirrors awkwardly surrounding them like a creepy fun house, they didn't know what to say to each other.

It was Sapphire's first time down in the basement, and it sure did resemble one of Millenium's studios. There were full sized mirrors around, with hardwood floors and a bunch of gym equipment and speakers.

"Sapphire." The girl turned her head to Jordyn who looked at her. "I know this is awkward, but I just want to apologize."

"Apologize for what? For shamelessly telling everyone the things I never wanted to bring up from my past again? Nice try, but try again." Sapphire didn't know where the snarky mood came from, but the mere presence of the blonde girl set her nerves off already. And the moment she opened her mouth, she knew she would go off.

Jordyn bowed her head at Sapphire's blow and said, "it was really shitty, I know. It was beyond trashy, beyond the line, beyond everything else, and I know it is unforgiveab--"

"--Damn right, it is."

"--but I atleast wanted to try and mend a little the shit I have caused. I haven't known you for more than a day, and I already set off a bad start."

"You call that a bad start? Wow, I don't even want to know what your definition of worse is."

"Please, Sapphire, can you just be a little nicer about this? I'm trying."

That set Sapphire off even more.

"Be a little nice? For trying? For trying to what? Trying to apologize by saying these generic shit? Wow, that's a shitshow coming from you. Call me mean, call me everything you want because of this but at this point, Jordyn, I don't even care. Were you being 'nice' or whatever you call it when you willingly and smugly laid down everything I've been trying to forget infront of me, infront of the others? I don't think so, Jordyn, I don't think so. You fucking pried into my life, into my personal life, into my private life, and you thought you could just pull out shit and I'd be fucking happy about it?" Sapphire's breath was ragged, her hands were clenched by her side, and she was walking closer towards the girl who looked scared. "I don't even know who you are but you have the nerve to even do such thing. I don't know if your head's a whack or you have your own personal agenda in all of this, but honestly, I don't even want to try and understand you. Maybe I don't even want to tell them, or maybe I was just looking for the right time. But that doesn't change how you didn't have the right. God knows how much I struggled with everything that has happened, and you just bounced in and carelessly threw it around like it wasn't a fucking big deal. Newsflash: it is, and it is going to be fucking hard to let go of something like that."

Then it was silent. Only Sapphire's harsh breathing and the AC's rumble filled the air.

Truth be told, Sapphire let out all the pent up anger she has had for Jordyn and she still thinks it wasn't enough. She was still burning inside, itching to throw more in Jordyn's way.

Nobody's perfect. Nobody ever is. Sapphire knew she was being ruthless and she was letting her uncontrolled angry side talk, but Jordyn wasn't perfect each other and that was already clearly established.

"Sapphire." Jordyn's voice cracked, and she looked at Sapphire with glossy eyes. "I don't know what else to do to get your forgiveness. I wasn't being myself. I was being stupid, irrational, and psychotic even, and I realized it now. Please let me know how I could fix this. If I could get back in time, I would stop myself beforehand and I would have never pried into your life. I just don't know what got into me."

But Sapphire didn't fall for her act. Sapphire didn't want to take shit from anybody, and she knew what real genuine apologies looked like.

This wasn't one of it.

"Look here, Jordyn. My entire life, I have dealt with a lot of people. By now, I have learned how to distinguish real from fake." Sapphire stepped away and gave Jordyn a pointed look. "Your act won't even fool me. Take acting classes, it will suit you even better."

It was as if a light switch was clicked somewhere, and the blonde haired girl's face morphed from teary eyed damsel to a pissed off witch. It was enough to catch Sapphire off guard with the change of character, but she kept her face clear of any emotion.

"Bitch, just take the goddamn apology, why don't you? I'm clearly apologizing here, and you're just running your goddamn mouth," she spat, the real venom behind her flowing out.

Sapphire smugly smirked at this. "Looks like you couldn't take being the goody girl."

"I don't even know what Sean has seen in you. All you are is an overdramatic and problematic little crybaby with mommy and daddy issues. Be thankful that people are around to back you up when you want to cower backwards."

"And you think he saw something different in you, too? Think again, Jordyn. I may be mean, but that's because I treat people the way they treat me. Can you believe how hard it is for me to stoop down to this garbage level?"

Sapphire couldn't stop the snarky side of her to come out. Everyone has their own dark side come out when the situation calls for it, and this is hers. She was still your lighthearted and kind girl who was always brimming to the top with sarcasm, but that's thing with nice people: they also have breaking points.

"Why are you even like this, Jordyn?"

"We all have our reasons. I won't turn this into an emotional pep talk of some sort," Jordyn snapped, her eyes blazing.

"Amazing how closed off you are yet you like to waggle yourself into other people's lives."

"You little bitch," Jordyn sneered, almost coming at Sapphire.

Sapphire sighed and stepped back, slowly growing tired of this verbal cat fight. They'd just go in circles until they actually physically hurt each other, and Sapphire knew that was a waste of time; this was already a waste of time, and Jordyn was a waste of time.

"Before you say bitch again like it's the only word in your vocabulary, I'd like to make a proposition." Jordyn was about to fire back but Sapphire shut her up. "Don't even try opening your mouth. All I'm going to say is that for the sake of Sean and the others, we will pretend to make up so that all of this petty drama would be over."

"Well, thank God for that." Jordyn rolled her eyes.

"Atleast we agree on something," Sapphire said, sighing again. She took slow steps back and said one last time. "Stay away before things get worse, Jordyn. I wouldn't stoop down to your level of immaturity and expose people's past for their own personal good, but I swear to God I will ruin you when you try to interfere with any of us ever again."

"What are you gonna do? Run to Sean and cry boohoo?"

"Don't fucking test me, Jordyn," Sapphire glared at her one last time. The girl left her behind before she could even say another word.

Leaving the basement, Sapphire felt mentally, emotionally and physically drained, and she wanted to cry out all of her frustrations and pent up emotions. Being spiteful and heavyhearted was exhausting, and she didn't want to know how bitchy people managed to handle it.

But she knew better than letting the blonde bimbo get under her skin again.

"So how did it go?" Sean softly asked as he stood up from the sofa near the basement door. It seemed as if he waited for her to come up.

"It was okay." Then she buried her head in his chest.

Sean's chest rumbled as he lightly laughed at how Sapphire suddenly become clingy after their petty fight awhile ago.

"I made you coffee."

"Thank God. I thought I had to fight you over that mug again."

"For the record, it was really mine."

"Ugh!"

"Aw, 5AM Seapphire moments!" Nat said with her phone in hand, filming the two.

And then they all froze in their spot. Their set calltime was 5:30AM, and they weren't even close to getting ready yet.

"Well, shit." Kenneth voiced out for all of them.

---
drama amirite
more drama to come but excuse me because i'm trying to stitch up the plot together:/
tune in for the florence tea time half time show!

character note: all people have flaws, and this is what i'm trying to show. sapphire just can't be your perfect and relatable girl. she will have her flaws and mistakes and problems, and that's what makes her human the most. same goes to the other characters:) they may be fictional but they're being written as people too:) so tune in to see their character slowly unravel to show their flaws, just like any other person:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1K 29
"music was inside her but her family  defined her and who she was." book six  all rights reserved to the creators of one tree hill. I...
84.2K 914 60
they loved eachother, no matter what happened, they always loved eachother, there was rough patches and sometimes they wondered if theyd even s...
33.9K 944 102
Complete Nexus - a means of connection; tie; a link Another social media epistolary Sean Lew, Kaycee Rice, Bailey Sok, Josh Price, Julian Deguzman, T...
5.5K 143 23
*FORMERLY DANCE BROTHERS* When Kendall's adopted brother comes to live with her and Jill in LA, everyone's lives change. New friends are made. Old ri...