Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

By blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... More

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 10- Content

6K 120 21
By blackdust

Chapter 10- content

*~* Max's POV *~*

I shifted slightly so my nose was on the nape of Amelia's neck and her legs were tangled with mine before I drifted back to my slumber.

It wasn't til a few minutes later that the idea of sleep didn't seem like something I wanted to do. I opened my eyes and found a sleeping Amelia. She looks so cute.

A sudden thought occurred to me, she still might be jet legged. Meaning that I should've gotten her to rest before I took her out yesterday. I frowned; does that mean she would be sleeping mostly today?

Amelia suddenly shifted so she was facing me, her eyelids fluttering slightly and then opening answering my internal question.

She yawned softly and covered her mouth with her hand before scooting closer to me.

"Good morning Maxie." She whispered her voice sounding tired.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered back to her and then snakes my arms around her waist.

"Where are we?" She then asked and then lifted her head up to look around my bedroom her eyes crinkling in confusion. I smiled, she had fallen asleep on the motorbike ride home and I brought her up to my room and set her asleep.

"You fell asleep before we got home so I brought you up to my room." I explained. She nodded and then sat herself up and observed the room.

"It hasn't changed much." Amelia noted.

"I didn't do much that's why." I replied.

"What does my room look like?" She questioned.

"That's the same as well. We can go look at it in a bit I'm sure Aunt Alice has already stored clothes for you." I replied. She nodded and gazed around the room some more a content look on her face. Something seemed to have caught her eye so she got up and stretched and made her way across the room. My attention was stuck on her clothes which were crumpled; her top was exposing some of her skin. It was like it was daring me to touch it.

She walked up to beside my desk and crouched down to look at Cyan's bed. Ness had got it soon after Amelia's departure. One for my room and one for hers and Jacob's.

"You did get some toys for Cyan, as we had discussed?" She said, it sounded more like a statement then a question. I nodded, a smirk formed on my lips from the conversation we had 3 years ago.

"Well we had too. She was missing her Momma." I replied.

"Well you better have been a good Daddy. You didn't spoil her too much did you?" She questioned. She was talking about Cyan as if she was really our child then our cat. The idea made me smile.

"I was good. Promise," I vowed and then internally prayed that she wouldn't press onto the matter. It's not that I was bad to Cyan, no, not at all. It was just that most of the time I spent with the cat was me staring intently at it wondering why she was here when Amelia wasn't. Amelia smiled and then got up from her crouched position.

"That's good."

She then looked at me; her eyes lingered on my naked torso, making me smile as if I had accomplished something.

"Anyways, why don't you get ready and I'll look at my room?" She suggested. I shook my head; I wanted to go with her to see her room. I know that it's not anything big; I just want to go with her.

"I want to go with you to your room." I told her, hoping that I didn't sound desperate. She smiled, nodded and then placed herself on the end of my bed.

"Okay then. You can just get ready," She said. I nodded and got out of my bed and stretched, causing my muscles to flex and for Amelia to intake a sharp breath. I guess she is going to have to get used to the fact I only feel with my boxers on.

"Well, you are just going to have to get used to this aren't you?" I asked her. Sje nodded an then narrowed her eyes at me followed by crossing her arms over her chest, making her look more tempting then she was a couple of seconds ago.

"Well, in my opinion that is just not fair. What would you do if I decided to sleep in just my underwear?" She questioned. The image immediately went into my mind making me moan quietly.

I swear, I am really going to turn into some sort of pervert.

"I really wouldn't mind that." I replied, my voice had come out husky.

"Of course you wouldn't. Now, just put on some clothes." She said firmly, you could tell that she was struggling. I smirked and walked over to kiss her tenderly on the cheek.

"Sure thing." I replied against her skin and then pulled back and went to my closet to get hold of the first t-shirt and jeans I saw and grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and then made a bee line for my ensuite. Amelia 's eyes were intently on me.

I had a quick shower and put on some clothes as Amelia had ordered. After brushing my teeth I exited my ensuite to see Amelia in the same spot but she had my album in her possession.

A smile came upon my lips at sight of her, she seemed really consumed on the photos. I moved to sit beside her and to look at the pictures with her.

"Your hair really is awesome." She whispered. She was looking at the photo what she had annotated saying "Awesome hair." She looked up at me and moved her hand to run it through my dirty blonde hair. After she had weaved her fingers through it she rested her dainty hand at the back of my neck.

"I know." I replied to her making her smile widely.

"Cocky much?"

"Very much." I said and then leaned forward to press my lips to hers gently. I kissed her softly, delicately as if she would shatter in my fingers until she parted her lips and licked my bottom lip and bit it teasingly.

A sound was made from the back of my throat, which was a moan causing me to grab her and bring her closer to me, my fingers were playing with the hem of her top and slightly brushing her skin.

When we had finally parted, I kissed her nose but kept hold of her. The album had fallen to the ground but we never took notice.

"When did you become so full of yourself?" Amelia asked slightly breathless.

"When you were staring at me intently not so long ago." I replied. Amelia pursed her lips but then opened them to say something.

"It wasn't fair, maybe I should strip so we are even." She replied, again the image of her in only her underwear entered my mind.

Maybe I should've had a cold shower.

"Don't start Amelia."

"Why? Are you getting excited?" She teased, I gave a nod making her giggle. She got up, effortlessly breaking my hold. "Why don't we go to my room, before we never leave this place?"

"I agree - wait," I said and then got up to go to my bedside cupboard. I opened the drawer and got out something and then went back to Amelia.

I grabbed her hand and put the keychain that she had given to me on the day she had left.

"It's finally where it belongs." I said to her. She brought the keychain to her eye line and smiled whilst she nodded. "And this," I continued and got hold of her left hand and put her ring on her pinkie.

"Thank you Max," She said, she then grabbed my hand and tugged me out of the room to hers. She opened the door and walked inside, she let go of my hand and looked at all the pictures on the walls and the stars on the ceiling. She walked up to her dressing table and picked up her old brush, shook whatever dust particles in contained and started to brush her long hair.

It was much longer then before, it had grown about 6-7 more inches. I walked over to her and took the brush out of her hands and started to brush her hair for her, just like when we were first together.

"Just as old times." She said speaking my thoughts. I nodded and then put the brush down. "You know this room smells a lot like you, how long have you spent in here?" She continued.

"I spent nearly all day here when you left, for about a month but on average I spent at least 3 hours in here a day, I didn't have much to do apart from school and dirt bike," I answered, she frowned.

"That must've been really hard for you right?" She asked in a sad voice which made my heart break what she had said sounded more like a statement. I would've denied it but that would be hard, it was really hard.

"It doesn't matter how hard it was, I have you now and it makes every single moment worth it." I replied honestly, hoping I would never hear that tone again.

"I'm still so sor - "

"You don't need to apologise Amelia, it happened and now we are back together, please don't fret about it." I pleaded, she nodded.

"Okay Max," She responded, she looked around the room and her eyes fell on her closet.

"I guess you should get dressed?" I suggested.

"Yeah I should. I'm a real mess right now." I shook my head at her words, she was beyond beautiful right now.

"You're beautiful Amelia." I told her firmly.She smiled at me appreciated and leaned forward to peck my cheek whilst whispering 'Thank you'.

She walked to her closet and hesitantly twisted the knob to open it. She walked inside and looked at the clothes that Aunt Alice had recently stored for her. After a couple of minutes she came out with everything she needed.

"It's a wonder how she knows my sizes." She pondered. "But then again she must've talked to Aubrey."

I smiled, she had her head tilted as she spoke; it was one of the things she had done to make me fall hard for her.

"Okay, Max, I'm not really going to strip. Don't be too disappointed. I'm going to have a shower." She said, a small part of e was relieved that she wouldn't because it would be very hard to control myself and an even bigger part of me was disappointed.

Self confliction still sucks.

"Okay, don't take too long." I replied.

"I won't." She called over her shoulder and then entered her ensuite.

I looked around Amelia's room completely happy. I felt alive again. There's so many things I want to go do with Amelia, starting with taking her on dates to different places. I haven't taken her to many places, I even want to take her on holiday, just us.

*

"It was about time you two got downstairs." Ness said to us as we made our way to the kitchen.

"I wanted to look at my room, and then get ready and everything." Amelia explained to her sister.

"That's alright. I just hope now that Max doesn't hog you all day. We all have to do something, like everyone your friends and us. Then maybe tomorrow or something only us girls could go shopping!" Ness said enthusiastically.

"That sounds great, I'll love to what's on the agenda?" Amelia replied happily.

"Well I don't know what we all are going to do - wait. You don't mind shopping now?"

"Well, I've been friends with Aubrey for 3 years. She's like Aunt Alice and loves to shop resulting to me being her shopping partner. I've learnt to deal with it and it's not that bad."

Ness lit up like a kid being told Christmas is coming earlier this year.

"Oh my gosh! Really? That is so cool! We came now go shopping whenever we can! Wait until Aunt Alice hears this!" Ness squealed. I tried not to glare at her, the thought of not having Amelia next to me for a second unless she needed to seemed unbearable.

Ness ran off in search of Aunt Alice and Amelia groaned quietly from beside e but her face lit up making me curious.

"You groan first and now you are smiling like it's Christmas." I stated. She nodded enthusiastically and put her arm around her waist.

"I shouldn't be complaining about shopping. Instead I am happy that I get to spend some time with everyone. I've missed everyone." She explained. Smiling too, I snaked my arm around her waist.

We made our way to the kitchen, Amelia sat herself on the counter and grabbed an apple. As she munched on it I just stared at her in amazement. She just sits down like she's been here for ages.

"Is there anything I could make you two?" Grandma said as she entered the kitchen with a big smile on her face.

"Oh no that's alright you can make something for Max. Thank you though." Amelia said and then got herself another apple as she had finished eating the first one.

"Okay Amelia make sure you do eat something later okay? And Max what should I fix up for you?" Grandma said. After telling her want I had wanted Amelia was already on her third apple. How many does she eat?

Whilst Grandma made my food I faced Amelia and stood in front of her close enough that my legs were in-between hers , my hands were resting on her thighs and our faces only inches away.

"You like apples?" I asked curiously. She shrugged.

"It's my favourite food since it's one of the few things that taste nice. And as Aubrey has always told me 'An apple a day would keep the doctor away, but if the doctors cute, screw the fruit.'" She explained, I nearly didn't get a word what she was saying. I was just looking at her, at how beautiful she is. How that her eyes seem to be scorching green yet the gold flecks making them smother. It was enchanting.

"Well as least you'll eat something you like and it's good I know that and even if the doctor is cute you are not l was leaving the fruit."

"Don't worry and that rhymes." She replied and then one by one threw the 3 apple cores in the bin which was located at the other side of the room. After when places her hands on my shoulders and shuffled forward.

After a few minutes of talking mindlessly to Amelia about different food, my food was made and I ate. After eating I went with Amelia to the family room where nearly everyone was accommodated.

"You know, I'm so happy that Maxillia are back!" My Dad said excitedly making laughter course though the room.

"Uh huh and Maxillia? Really?" Amelia said as we just about to sit down, I sat down first a d before Amelia did I grabbed her hand and tugged her towards me so she ended up perched on my lap. I could sense the smile on Amelia's face as she shifted a bit to make herself comfortable.

"Well yeah, Amax or Ameliax don't sound as cool as Maxillia so Maxillia it is." My dad explained as if it was the most obvious thing ever making me roll my eyes at him. He'll always stay the same.

"I agree I guess." She replied. My dad was just about to say something else but Aunt Alice spoke instead.

"You know Amelia, tomorrow I am going to take you shopping and we are going to buy you some new clothes, I still need to look at the clothes you have in England. I've got to say you really know how to dress yourself now. That's good. So yeah, we are going to go shopping tomorrow, Max should have something to stare and gape at, not that he doesn't do that already. You should step it up a notc - " She said but got interrupted by my Dad.

It's weird, they talk to Amelia as if she's been here all this time, she hasn't even been with me for 24 hours.

"Alice I think we both know that Amelia doesn't need to be dressed up for Max to gape at her. What she needs to do is the opposite thing." He said. I groaned.

Why did I forget that my Dad doesn't respect the laws of privacy? Of course he would be hearing what we were talking about!

"I disagree with both of you," Amelia said interrupted the both of them because they had started to bicker. "I think all I need to do for Max to gape at me is," - Amelia looks at me directly - "Is, just dress normally. Not dressed up or the opposite. I think this becaus - "

"You are just so beautiful." I completed for her and smiled at her warmly and pressed my lips to her shoulder blade.

"Ugh, are you two going to get all mushy and all over each other? If you do, I suggest to get a room." My Dad complained, causing Amelia to chuckle lightly.

"Okay, if we do, we will get a room." Amelia promised. Before my Dad could continue speaking Uncle Edward started to talk.

"So Amelia, how were you in the UK? I know you told us about it yesterday but you didn't mention school?" He asked.

"Yep, I've been to school I finished last July. I went to College which is basically like your Junior year and Senior year in High School, it's just that you can choose the subjects you want." She explained. After talking about school, a sudden thought entered my mind.

"Wait, you know since Amelia's here now does that mean that I have to finish school?" I asked, the question was more to my parents then anyone else.

"Yes Max you have to go to school and at least graduate." My Mum told me. I sighed, there was only one reason I actually dealt with school before getting myself kicked out again.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Yes you do we've all endured high school and you have to too." My Dad told me in what he probably thinks is a firm tone.

"What's wrong with school?" Amelia inquired.

"I only went willingly because after I graduated I was allowed to go to the UK and find you." I explained. Amelia pursed her lips a slightly sad expression on her face, she's probably feeling guilty again.

"Really?" She asked in a quiet voice even with enhanced hearing it was faint to hear.

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

I felt bad, Max suffered so much because I left. So much that he was going to find me and probably beg me to take him back. Obviously, though he wouldn't have to beg.

It just made my heart break at the thought of what I did.

"It's alright Amelia, really," Max assured and gave me one of those smiles which made my heart flutter and my insides turn into jelly.

I nodded and returned a smile, assring myself that nothing else was going to split us apart.

I wouldn't let it.

"Well then, here's a suggestion," Bella, my Mum said. All eyes fell on her and her eyes were on me. "What could happen is that Amelia, if she wants to, can go to school with Max, That way, Max finishes his education and graduates and they both get to spend time to together."

I nodded, this was a good idea. I didn't mind going to school again. I was with Max.

"Okay, we can do that." Max agreed.

"We'll get that settled and as soon as it is, Amelia you can enroll." Edward, my Dad said. I smiled widely, I was excited.

"That's good that's sorted. Just so you know, your friends and your brother are coming over in about an hour. We all decided that we are going to play baseball, there is going to be a storm later." Uncle Jasper said.

"After that, or possibly tomorrow, we, as in us girls, can go shopping! Yay!" Aunt Alice cheered. She is way too excited, but I didn't mind that. I found a big smile on my face. I was happy, I was happy to be here with my family.

Before, I could comment on what Aunt Alice had, I felt a vibration from under me. I realised it was Max's phone. He slipped it at his pocket and looked at the caller ID and accepted the call and pressed the phone by his ear, I stayed silent, curious to who it was.

"Hey Seth," Max greeted.

"Hey dude, what's up?" Seth replied.

"Oh - " Max started but I quickly interrupted him.

"Don't tell him I'm here. I want to surprise them." I mouthed to Max. He nodded and then continued to talk.

"Same old, same old," Max replied in a expressionless tone.

"Oh okay, well I've got some news."

"What is it?"

"I'm getting married."

"To Cheryl?"

"Who else?"

"That's true, well, congrats man,"

"Thanks Max and wait - what? Don't take this the wrong way or anything but you sound happy, it's happy to hear,"

"I'm happy for you now, you now get your Mrs,"

"Yeah, I do and Max, one day you'll get yours, I bet my life on it,"

"I sure hope to," Max said and then his free hand unclasped my waist and squeezed my hand gently, making me smile at him.

"So, since I'm getting married now, I'm inviting you guys over, I would've sent an invitation but I wanted to tell you guys,"

"Well of course we'll come, when is it?"

"Valentine's day, yeah I know that's like really close, less then two weeks but Cheryl insists,"

"That's fine, I'm sure everyone will be sorted," Max assured. They carried on talking for about five more minutes, I was happy that Max kept in touch with Seth.

"I guess we have a wedding to go to!" Aunt Alice literally squealed, as soon as Max came off the phone, making everyone to roll their eyes at her unpredictable outburst.

Everyone talked about wedding plans, when we were going to get there and what not. It was like when Leah was getting married just that this time I know what a wedding is and Charlie knows that there are such things as vampires, hybrids and werewolves.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

I updated! Woooohoooo! Took me long enough but I'm a bit iffy about this chapter, I hope it doesn't sound like it drags, I wonder if this chapter is longer then the previous one. I think not though.

I DDN'T PROOF READ!

Guys, tell me what you think, lol I think I coming a little random here.

Anyways, I would give you guys tons of excuses to why I didn't update and why ths chapter is so overdue but you guys are better then that, I'm sorry though I really am. I just don't have enough time to breathe, the school holidays haven't started yet.

Talking about summer holidays,

NEXT UPLOAD: By the 20th of July, that's my last day of term (semester, in other words) After that updates would be more frequent, for this story and Born to Shine.

Dedicated to 4d0r4ble because, lol you are an epic friend and thanks for the name Maxillia! Even though you told me it last... November? December?

Anyways I love you guys all, it makes a smile come on my face everytime someone comments or votes or simply reads! THANK YOU!

Say Cheese! xD

Ciao ~ Ami xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 9.9K 81
What if Emmett and Rose weren't mates. What if Rose and Edward were mates, and Alice had thought Bella would be Emmett's mate but that didn't work ou...
271K 7.7K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...
27.3K 500 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...
1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...