Don't Matter || August Alsina...

By August_Slays

She never thought that a upperclassmen would want her. ( Read More To Find Out ) More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
PSA
56
PSA

33

2.8K 92 8
By August_Slays

River POV

When I woke up all I heard was Aurora cries. I got up and went to her room. I stood over her and looked at her.

" Whats the Matter stink butt ". I say picking her up.

She stopped and I went back in my room and laid her on the bed. I got in the bed and she started playing with August while he was sleep. Than he started waking up.

" Good morning ". He say.

" Morning ".

Than his phone started ringing, it was Bri. I grabbed it before got it and answered it.

" Hello " I say.

" Is August there ".

" Yeah ". I asked.

" Can you put him on the phone ". She asked.

" He can't talk right now ".

" Well can you tell him I'm coming over ". She say.

" Wh-sure ".

I hung up and threw August his phone.

" Damn ". He say.

" Your little girlfriend coming over ". I say rolling my eyes.

" Man don't start ".

" I do what the fuck I want ". I said picking up Aurora.

August POV

Can't even start the day with out her starting something. She went in the bathroom and I heard her talking to herself.

I sat on the edge of the bed when texted me.

" We coming over "

" Alright ".

She didn't text back. I got up from the bed and went in the bathroom. I saw River and Aurora in the bath tub. They were taking a bubble bath and Aurora was slashing water.

__________________

It was raining soft outside and we were all in the living room. River wasn't talking to me she was mad about something.

" You good ". I asked turning off the tv.

She didn't say anything she just pulled out her phone.

" River ".

She kept her eyes on the phone not evening moving a muscle. That's when I snatched her phone out her hand.

" Whats up with you ".

" Nothing ". She say.

" Why you mad ".

"........I'm not mad ".

" Than what's up ". I said.

"......you jealous or something ". I asked.

She looked up at me.

" So you jealous........you don't need to be jealous you act like I'm gone cheat.......". I say.

" It's not even that August ". She said playing in Rora hair.

" Tell me ".

" I can't control what you want, what if you want someone older I'm just 17 nothing to do I wait for you to come home....I can't drive, and I don't have a job ". She say.

" I don't care about that.....I'm still with you right ". I say.

" I want that for myself ". She said.

" If you want that you know I can make that change ". I say.

" I love you ok don't ever feel that way because I love you and I'm going to stand by your side ". I say kissing her.

She gave me a light smile. I don't want her to be in the house waiting on me or waiting for someone to pick her up. She about to start her first year in college and I don't want her to feel out.

" And if you ever get jealous imma destroy yo ass ". I say smirking.

She wanted to blush but there was a knock on the door.

I got it when I did it was everyone.

" Whats up ".

I notice that Trent was with them I still haven't confronted him because River said don't worry. But I'm not about to sit her be play friends with him. They came in and I saw Bri pulling up I left the door opened for her and went to sit down.

" Hey River ". Shay said.

" Hi ".

Bri walked in and she had on these tight ass jeans and I crop top.

" Damn who's this ". Ralph asked.

" This Bri my assistant ". I say.

I saw River roll her eyes and mean mug Bri. I shook my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 2.4K 28
In this 3 Hood love story 3 girls meet 3 dangerous drug dealers in the city of L.A. all will have problems but will they be able to get through them...
106K 3.6K 76
Side Bitch Sequel!!!!! READ SIDE BITCH FIRST
443K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...
447K 12K 105
It's about a girl who lived wit her grandma then when her grandma died she moved wit her mom and 3 sister and 2 brothers, and she seen and old friend...