The Triwizard Tournament

By sohyunieLover

"Eternal glory! That's what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament, but to do this, that studen... More

Main Characters
Chapter One: Let The Feast Begin!
Chapter Two: Chicken Problem
Chapter Three: In Flock
Chapter Four: V For What?
Chapter Five: The Champions
Chapter Six: Weighing of the Wands
Chapter Seven: The First Task
Chapter Eight: That Spell
Chapter Nine: Finding the One
Meet the 6th year Students
Chapter Ten: The Yule Ball
Chapter Eleven: First and Second
Chapter Twelve: Unfinished Bussiness
Chapter Thirteen: A Match for Love
Chapter Fourteen: Detention
Chapter Fifteen: The Clue
Chapter Sixteen: The Second Task
Chapter Eighteen: Involvement
Chapter Nineteen: School Break
Chapter Twenty: The Kim Manor
Chapter Twenty-One: Adventures at Hangleton Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Adventures at Hangleton Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: Adventures at Hangleton Part III
Chapter Twenty-Four: Back to Reality
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Rulers
Chapter Twenty-Six: Hint
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Mission
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Cursed Item and the Eternal Being
Chapter Twenty-Nine: New Plan
Chapter Thirty: The Last Task
Chapter Thirty-One: Suicidal Team
Chapter Thirty-Two: Counter-Attack
Chapter Thirty-Three: Farewells
Last Chapter: Inferius
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen: Beings

1.3K 134 23
By sohyunieLover

"Hey Lee. What's up?" Jisoo raised her brows in amusement. "Oh right! It's you who's up. Pfft! You get it? You, up there?" Jisoo chuckled by her own joke.

"Haha. Very funny Kim." Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Now put me down."

"Tsk. You're no fun." Jisoo huffed and made Taeyong come down.

"Nice ride." Taeyong commented, looking at the beast that Jisoo was riding.

"I met this guy when I was chasing after the Augurey that took my crystal ball away." Jisoo started.

"Ah, right." Taeyong suddenly remembered his wand and his own clue. "Thank heavens, it's still intact." Taeyong sighed in relief upon seeing both his wand and the clue still in good shape.

"Ya, are you listening to me?" Jisoo pouted when taeyong didn't even listen to her story. "I was ranting here and you didn't even tanked me for saving your life earlier.

Taeyong tensed and he suddenly felt annoyed. He couldn't believe that he got help from others. All his life, he wasn't used to needing other people's help because it would make him feel worthless or worse, it would make him unperfect.

"You didn't have to." Taeyong said seriously, not giving her a single glance.

"Wow." Jisoo scoffed. "You know what? Forget it." Jisoo hopped off from the Hippogriff's back and marched herself towards Taeyong. "It will still cost you something in return." Jisoo added, making Taeyong confuse. "I still saved your life and in return, you will help me."

"What?" This time, it was taeyong's turn to scoff. "Ya—"

"As what I had told you before." Jisoo cut him off. "I lost my clue and all this time I was leaning for this Hippogriff for help until I saw you."

"What? You lost your clue? How can you be so clumsy?" Taeyong nagged.

"You didn't hear me saying about that earlier? Aish." Jisoo exclaimed. "Whatever. Just help me okay? I mean, you can just tell me the exact location of the clue, right?" Jisoo grinned, feeling hopeful.

"Not a chance." Taeyong deadpanned.

"Aish. Ya!" jisoo shouted but quickly shut her mouth upon remembering where they were. "How can you be so heartless? After all, I saved your life!" Jisoo whined, giving taeyong her puppy-teary eyes.

"How can you ask me that? I intend to win this task! And how can i if i'll just tell you that kind of information?" taeyong reasoned and Jisoo's scowl deepens.

"Ya. It's not like I'm asking for your map." Jisoo stated. "I don't need the map. I just need directions!"

"How can say that? You're being reckless, do you know that?" Taeyong exclaimed angrily.

"Then just tell me the right directions for the next clue! That way, I wouldn't get lost anymore." Jisoo fired back. "Please, Taeyong-ah."

Taeyong contemplated. He eyed Jisoo carefully and noticed that she was injured all over her body and face. He can see some nasty scratches on her cheeks. Her attire was so dirty and worn out that he could see some blood on her sleeves. Taeyong thought that Jisoo must really have a rough encounters too.

"Please?" Jisoo tried again. "And i'll even let you have a head start." Jisoo wiggled her brows at Taeyong and Taeyong could only roll his eyes at her.

"Fine." Taeyong finally answered. "But I'll get to leave first, okay?" Taeyong stated and Jisoo immediately shook her head up and down, smiling.

*****

Taehyung on the other hand was already on his way towards the last place according to the map of constellation. Taehyung himself got some bruises and scratches of his own. He met a group of annoying pixies,a horde of Bicorns, ghouls, and got pranked a lot by Leprechauns. He got quite an adventure but not enough that got his life in danger.

"I wonder where are those two by now." Taehyung suddenly reminded of his two opponents.

When Taehyung was about to climb a hill, he got sight of a flying creature. The bird landed on one of the huge trees around the area where Taehyung was. He recognized the creature to be an Augurey. And when Taehyungwas about to just ignore it, he noticed something on its beak.

"Is that—" Taehyung saw it, a Crystal ball which resembles that of Taehyung. "Carpe Retractum!" Taehyung pointed his wand towards the Augurey and there came out a supernatural rope that pulled the creature towards him. "Now, where did you get this, huh?" Taehyung asked, retrieving the ball.

"You must leave."

Taehyung jerked his head around and to see the owner of the voice. When he turned on his back, he saw a centaur, a magical creature who appear to be human with a horse body.

"You must go and continue your task." The centaur repeated.

"How.. I mean why are you concerned about it?" Taehyung managed to ask warilly.

"The Beings are on the move. Everyone will not be safe anymore. Especially you, Kim Taehyung. They'll especially come after you." The centaur answered back and took off right after.

"Wait!" Taehyung tried to call out but the creature was already out of sight. "What the—"

Taehyung's head was full of questions but he never got the time to contemplate about them beacuse he heard a defeaning scream all through out the forest.

"What on bloody hell was that?" Taehyung mumbled.

Taehyung had a hunch, a bad one. All so suddenly, an image of Jisoo screaming entered his mind and he decided to turn back to check on it but he got blocked by a group of crup, a wizard-bred dog that strongly resembles a Jack Russell Terrie, except that a Crup has a forked tail. These cretures are known to be extremely loyal to wizards and ferocious towards Muggles.

"What the hell? What are they doing here?" Taehyung asked particularly to no one. "Why are Crups here in the Forbidden forest?" Taehyung eyed the growling dogs in front of him.

Taehyung examined the dogs and stared back at the dark place where he thought he heard the screaming. Taehyung contemplated and looked back towards the way where the the clue must be waiting. He stared at the dogs once again and finally decided to just continue on his way towards the last place of the map.

"I'm sure those two are fine." Taehyung convinced to his self. "I'm sure Jisoo's fine." He repeated.

*****

"Jisoo!" Taeyong shouted.

Taeyong was about to leave first when he stopped and looked back at Jisoo who was laready seated at the back of the Hippogriff. Taeyong looked worried if he'll just leave her without even a map. He wasn't sure if Jisoo understood the directions that he had given her.

"Are you sure you'll be fine on your own and without a map?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." Jisoo answered. "I'll be okay with the directions that you gave me. And this guy will be with me so you don't need to worry about me." Jisoo assured.

"Who said i'm worried about you?" Taeyong's face redden in embarrassment.

"Really?" Jisoo teased. "Anyway, I'm fine. Really.

"If you say so." Taeyong finally said. "i'll be going then."

"Wait!" Jisoo called out.

Taeyong immediately stopped and looked back only to see jisoo already hopping off from the Hippogrif. Taeyong watched jisoo approach him. His eyes widen when Jisoo pointed her wand to him.

"Episkey." Jisoo chanted and Taeyong's broken cartilage healed. "There. You're ready to go." Jisoo smiled and it made taeyong's heartbeat race. "I always get myself injured most of the time and this spell is very useful for me, but I guess it is for you too."

"Then why didn't you use it to heal yourself?" Taeyong eyed Jisoo's scratches.

"This spell is used only to heal injuries such as broken bones and cartilage." Jisoo chuckled, feeling embarrassed herself. "These scratches are better treated with potions."

"Ferula." Taeyong pointed his wand to Jisoo, creating a bandage to some of her scratches on the arms. "At least cover them to avoid infections." Taeyong commented and finally left.

*****

Jimin was fidgeting on his seat ever since he saw his father and it didn't help him when he noticed a while ago that his father and the other man have left their seat on the V.I.P bleachers.

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin took his friend's attention. "I have to go somewhere. Just update me if Taehyung and the others had already showed up."

"Oh. Okay, hyung." Jungkook replied.

The stadium was still packed with students and the others who were waiting for the appearance of the first champion. Even if they couldn't see what was happening with the three champions inside the forest, they were still curious about the result and so, they waited patiently. But Jimin have to investigate and he secretly looked for his father somewhere at Hogwarts grounds.

"That blasted Centaur."

Jimin heard the familiar voice of his father and quickly headed towards it. He hid behind a wall where he could easily hear and see of what was they were talking about.

"This is bad." Donghae commented. "The young master almost discovered something about the plan."

"It was a good thing that I arrived at the right time. The centaur must have noticed my presence and left." Eunhyuk exclaimed. "And there's something elese that you guys need to know."

"What is it?" Leeteuk asked, looking alarmed.

Jimin was still listening when he got distracted by the voices of the passing students. He saw some Hogwarts students talking about the second task.

"Hurry up, Vernon!" Mingyu nagged.

"We have to see who among the three champions have retired!" Wonho exclaimed.

"Retired? Meaning someone might have gotten hurt?" Jimin thought and he suddenly thought of Taehyung and he quickly ran back towards the stadium.

*****

At Jisoo's side:

It was almost a good fifteen minutes and Jisoo finally decided to move. She hopped on the Hippogriff's back once again but even before she could gesture for the beast to fly, Jisoo got sent flying away, her back hitting the tree nearby.

"Ow!" Jisoo groaned. "What the—"

Jisoo straightened when she heard laughing. She scanned her surrounding and her eyes widen when she saw an old woman. Jisoo noticed that the old woman has warts and pointed chin.

"What is an Hag doing here?" Jisoo growled at the old witch.

"You insolent fool!" The hag hissed and gestured her hand towards Jisoo and she suddenly got lifted off the ground and threw her to another tree.

The hag was enjoying her torture but the Hippogriff suddenly kicked the hag, making her stumble back. The hippogriff stood in front of Jisoo protectively until a shadow got the Hippogriff knocked down. Jisoo couldn't make out of what was attacking the poor beast but she's not having it.

"Protego!" Jisoo shouted and a shield appeared, protecting the Hippogriff.

"How noble. Protecting a beast instead of looking out for yourself." The hag suddenly appeared to jisoo's side, grabbing her by her neck. "Playtime's over, girl." And Jisoo screamed.

*****

At Taeyong's side:

Taeyong heard screaming and he knew jisoo was in trouble. He looked back for a second and was about to turn back but he stopped, thinking about the task. He have to win this one but his feet wouldn't move. His eyes looked towards the direction of the second clue but his full body was facing back towards the direction where he had left Jisoo.

"I'm really out of my mind." Taeyong mumbled and went running back towards Jisoo.

Taeyong's breath was laboured. His heart was ramming so hard inside his chest and didn't care if he stumbled multiple times already. All he ever thought about was to hurry and help Jisoo. Taeyong's eyes widen when he could finally see some sillouettes.

"Jisoo!" Taeyong called out.

Jisoo on the other hand could already feel her conciousness slipping away when she heard Taeyong's voice. She bit her bottom lip, feeling helpless but she took all her remaining strength to lift her wand.

"Periculum." Jisoo gasped and red sparks shoot up from the wand and onto the sky, signalling that she's retiring. "Playtime's over, you ugly old witch." Jisoo spat before losing her consiousness.

"Jisoo!" Taeyong exclaimed. "Let her go!"

Taeyong was about to charge but he got blocked. Taeyong was shocked to see a wizard in front of him. He knew him. He was a famous wizard that specializes in the Defense against the Dark Arts. Choi Siwon.

"Leave." Siwon demanded.

"Are you kidding me?" Taeyong roared in anger. "Do you want me to leave Jisoo?"

"I said, leave!" Siwon yelled, making him flinch.

Taeyong eyes wandered towards jisoo who somehow got dropped down onto the ground. Taeyong eyes widen when he realized that there was a Hag and a vampire standing but was unable to move, like they were afraid of something.

"I'll take care of her." Siwon added, making Taeyong face back at him.

"Are you perhaps one of the repondents of the Tournament?" Taeyong suddenly remembered that Jisoo managed to send a signal.

"Just go." Siwon insisted and Taeyong didn't have a choice but to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 125 17
"I may not be the Charms Professor, but after spending the day with me, I'm sure you'll be Charmed." When Y/N is finally in her final year at Hogwart...
46.1K 1.3K 50
What if I told you there was a school with students with Supernatural powers? Witches, Werewolves, Vampires, Phoenixes, and more. Five teens find out...
424K 14.7K 35
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
48.5K 1.5K 18
Harry has been forced into the Triwizard Tournament against his will. Most of the students have accused him of looking for more fame and glory. Even...