The Bad Boy's Good Girl

By KawaiiNeko123

Jessica is your average high school nerd. Miles is your average high school bad boy. What happens when you pu... More

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
The Good Girl
Chapter 1 - Next Door Neighbor From Hell
Chapter 2: The Bet
Chapter 3: The Bad Boy's feelings
Chapter 5: Stalker Alert!
Chapter 6: I don't know how to say this...
Chapter 7: I'll make sure to give him a beating
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: The Truth I Regret
chapter 10: You wouldn't dare!
Author's note
Chapter 11: Sleep with the snakes
Chapter 12: I love you soo much
Chapter 13: Call me a masochist.
Help!
SURPRISE!!!!!
Edit Update!

Chapter 4: Steph's confession

20.2K 532 59
By KawaiiNeko123

I'm soo sorry for not updating! I was seriously busy and I had exams,

I'll make it up to you by trying to upload at least twice a week.

anyways, here's a recap for the last chapter:

Miles gave Jessica a hickey,

Brandon stood up to him for Jessica,

Miles took Jessica out for ice cream and confessed,

Miles and Jessica went to Jessica's house and watched movies and fell asleep,

Jessica woke up next morning to two people fighting.

Here's Chapter 4:

___________________________________________________

Brandon's P.O.V.

I couldn't go to Jessica's house yesterday so I decided to check up on her this morning. My friend Alex came with me since he's my ride and I stayed over at his house after soccer practice.

"Dude, do I look hot? I want Jessica to think I'm hot. And don't lie to me!" Alex was rambling on. I just chuckled and patted his shoulders. 

"We're here now so you can't go back. Also don't worry, she will probably think you're hot." I told his as we approached her house.

When I knocked on her door, her mom opened it and told me that Jessica's still sleeping but we could go inside and that she's going to work now. I just nodded and Alex and I headed to Jessica's room.

What I saw was really shocking. Jessica's fragile body was being cuddled by a guy that I don't accept. Miles, that bloody bastard! What pissed me off even more was that he didn't have a shirt on. 

I walked towards them and pulled Miles off the bed, but made sure that Jessica doesn't wake up. He instantly woke up and before he could say anything, someone shouted,

"You ass hole! What do you think you're doing here! You're crossing your boundary and you better have not hurt Jessica!" This voice didn't belong to me, it belonged to my love struck friend Alex.

We turned to face him and as Miles got up, Alex punched him on his right cheek. I moved away to the doorway so I don't get hit by accident. Even though I was mad, Alex was furious and he looks like he just turned into Hulk.

Miles got to punch Alex in the stomach but that didn't stop him. I saw Jessica's bed shift as Alex was delivering another blow. As she got up, Alex's fist collided with Miles' jaw with a sickening but satisfying crack. 

Jessica's eyes went wide and looked terrified while screaming, "Wait stop!"

We all looked at her to see that she was about to cry. Miles pushed Alex off of him and ran to Jessica, wrapping his arms around her  in a comforting way. This stopped her from crying but it made Alex's anger rise. 

Once again, Alex pushed Miles away from her and glared at him the best he could. Miles kept his distance from all of us and Jessica wrapped herself in her covers. 

"Don't you dare touch her again you mutt!" Alex threatened. Miles looked pissed off now and stood up, getting face to face with Alex.

"Are you threatening me? That's hilarious. You should know that I. Don't. Care." Miles was pushing his luck after he said those words. But before any of them could throw any punches, Jessica ran up to them and made some distance. To be honest, she looked the most pissed off out of all of us, and she rarely gets pissed off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's P.O.V.

I was fuming! How can they do this?! First two of them randomly walk into my house, and then they get into a fight with a shirtless Miles! How much more ridiculous can this get?!

I was in between Miles and Alex, trying to make some distance. Then I finally spoke,

"What the hell is wrong with all of you?! Miles, why are you shirtless, before we fell asleep, I'm sure you were fully clothed! Brandon, What are you doing just standing there?! Why didn't you stop them?! And Alex..." I turned to his, giving him my undivided attention.

"Alex, why would you punch Miles like that?! You know that I don't tolerate violence in this house! If mom were here then she wouldn't hesitate to throw you out and make sure we never see each other again! What even made you want to beat Miles up so badly?! Please enlighten me!"

After my shouting, I was breathing heavily. That took a lot out of me. Then I turned to Miles and got a better look at him. Sure his six pack got me a little distracted, but what got my attention was the two bruise marks on his face. 

I touched his right cheek and looked into his eyes with guilt. It was probably my fault why he got hurt. But then I remembered why I was angry and slapped him on his left cheek so he doesn't feel any pain on his right. 

Then of course I turned to Alex, giving him a slap. He looked really out of it as if he just realized what he was doing. Leaving him to think about his actions, I walked to Brandon.

I was upset that he didn't try to stop the fight, how can someone have no mercy. I tossed that thought aside and just looked at him. Not even a slap would work. I just shook my head and walked over to my bed.

My covers and pillows were all over the place, then I spotted Miles' top. I picked it up and threw it at him. I sighed and looked at all three of them. 

"Jessic-" I cut Miles off by saying,

"Miles, put your top on and go home. Brandon and Alex, you checked up on me and now you can leave. I don't want any of you to argue with me, now go before I do something I might regret." At first they didn't seem affected by my order, but when I glared at them, they moved quicker than I could say 'Good boys'.

After they all left, I headed to the bathroom to have a shower and get ready for school. It hasn't even been two days and so much has happened. 

I had a relaxing shower and got dressed. I didn't feel like eating anything so I got all the things I would need for the day and head out. Since I was earlier than usual, I decided to walk to school today.

On the way, I thought about many things. How do I feel about Miles? Did he really mean what he said yesterday? Why was Alex and Miles fighting? Was it because of me?

These thoughts were killing me until I reached school. I sighed and prepared myself for what happens next. In a matter of seconds, Stephanie ran up to me and tackled me to the ground. I laughed a little but then couldn't breathe under her weight.

"S-steph... C-can't Breathe..." She instantly got off me and repeatedly said sorry. 

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" She had a sad expression as if she lost her candy.

"Hey, stop apologising, it's all fine." I reassured her, she nodded and her face lit up the next second. 

"So how is the bad boy's princess doing?" she was wiggling her eyebrows which made me cringe. But then I remembered the scene from this morning and sighed for the third time in one day.

"Just peachy." I replied with a hint of sarcasm. She frowned and could tell that I don't want to talk about it yet. She changed the subject, "So did we have any homework due for today?" I shook my head and she nodded. 

This is the thing I love about Steph, she understands when I don't want to talk and she doesn't pressurise me into telling her. She can be over the top sometimes though but that's her charm.

Since we had the same two periods, we walked to class together. The day went by with everyone doing their own things, but then it was lunch.

"Jessica, I need to tell you something really important. Just please don't be mad at me, I just can't keep it in my head anymore..." Steph looked at me with a serious face. I got worried and we sat down under a tree, in the shade. 

She turned to me, and looked at me intently.

"I have a crush on Brandon."

That one sentence made me think a lot. But it also didn't hurt to know that my best friend has a crush on my crush.

Do I really have a crush on Brandon? or is it just me being selfish with someone caring about me? 

I looked at Steph and smiled, then she instantly felt relieved.

"That's amazing! Why didn't you tell me before?!" I exclaimed, happy for Steph. She blushed and looked away.

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I knew you had a crush on him and I don't want to ruin our friendship." this time she smiled and I blushed.

"Thanks for caring about me Steph. Also you can have Brandon all to yourself." I hugged her and she giggled.

"Now can you tell me what's bothering you?" she asked with hope. I sighed and looked at her, telling her what happened yesterday and this morning.

"Oh shit, how could he do that?! I'm mad at them now!" Steph started getting up, her face full of anger, but I pulled her back down next to me.

"No, don't do anything, it's my problem so I have to deal with it." I tried reasoning with her and she finally gave in.

"But I'm mad at them now, they can't go fighting in your house like that! I will never understand boys." Steph shook her head in disappointment and got up, throwing her eaten lunch in the bin with me following pursuit.

"What should I do Steph?" I asked her, but then a voice interrupted us.

"Hi, my name's Chase. Can one of you two ladies help me find the office?" 

We turned around to see who it was. 

We stood there in shock...

Oh no...

____________________________________________________________

I'm soooooooo sorry for not updating recently. I have been really busy and I don't have time to write.

I promise I will try to upload more, and I can't wait to write the next part.

Thanks for reading~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 162 30
In your average nerd book, you always have these four things, 1. you have glasses 2. you have a bully 3. No one likes you 4. You some how get the bad...
407 20 15
Jessica Parks was just like any other ten year old girl until her mother told her what she is. There's no kidding that's she not normal. She never ha...
102K 2.9K 24
David is the schools BIGGEST nerd. He wears glasses, isn't the strongest, and seems to know everything. Now meet Jessica, a stereotypical blonde, the...
15.8K 255 5
[[MATURE]] 16 year old Emily was disgusted, to say the least, when she found out that the biggest nerd on campus, Justin, had a mega crush on her. Em...