Turn of Life

De menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... Mais

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
6.Kiran's birthday
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
14.Reveal
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
31.Prince Charming
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
41.Her antics
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
49.Secret revealed
50. I know
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
55.Her reply
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
78.Lie
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Questions and Answers

58.The news

640 60 24
De menaka92

Priya Pov

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself wrapped by a soft quilt. I snuggled close to something soft, closing my eyes back.

I inhaled a sweet scent and damn! Where the hell am I?

I quickly jerked up with my eyes wide to see Tarun lying beside me, with his one hand on my waist, the other holding my nape from beneath and our legs tangled.

Only then I realized that he started off from the garden at around 2 at night. He asked one of his men to get his car and I dozed off in the car. Looking around, I found that I'm not in the resort room. Where am I?

What surprised me was I was cuddling Tarun in a swing bed.

Wow! This is so cool! The full room was completely covered with white stuff, which is my favourite colour. The bed, the pillows, the painting of the room everything was white and just cozy and comfortable. His billionaire ways!

I sighed and tried to get out of his grip but he held me close by pulling me by my hip.

Did he wake up? I leaned near him but he just snuggled close to me with his eyes still shut. He's still sleeping.

After struggling for about ten minutes, finally I came out of his grip. He was about to pull me back but I quickly and delicately handed him my pillow and he snuggled close to it, thinking it's me. I chuckled lightly and pecked his forehead. He smiled lightly and my heart flattered.

Sighing, I carefully stepped down from the swing bed. After making sure that it isn't swinging, I walked out of the room in search of the kitchen. I usually drink water the first thing in the morning.

I came outside the room and a cozy living room caught my attention. A smooth mattress was spread on the floor with a small table in between and sofa bed surrounding it. I walked to the table and took the water bottle placed on it.

Gulping some water, I moved to the right side and that led to a small passage and finally to a washroom. I reached to the sink and found a new tooth paste and a brush. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. Coming to the living room back, I sat on the sofa planning to watch TV. But suddenly a wave of cool breeze came from the balcony on the right side.

I squealed and walked to the balcony to see the beautiful sun rise. I sat on the cushion chair, starring at the rising sun. The cool breeze was continuously hitting my face, causing my hair to wave along with it. I kept staring at the calm sea until I heard a deep husky voice behind me.

"Morning girlfriend!" Suddenly a light kiss landed on my right cheek and I turned to see Tarun still in the same white tee with his hair all over. He was looking so sexy and handsome in his bed hair. How I want to mess his hair more.

"Morning Tarun" I wished him, coming back from my weird thoughts.

"You disappointed me princess" he said, sitting on the chair beside me.

"What did I do?" I said and he suddenly reached out to my hand and in a jerk I was on his lap.

"I wanted to see you the first thing in the morning and you made me look at that boring pillow of yours" he said, placing his chin on my shoulder with his hand tightening around my stomach from behind. Butterflies started flying in my stomach and I ignored it, resting my back on him.

"Ummm... sorry?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"Your apology is not accepted until it's accompanied with a kiss" he said and I can feel him smirking against my shoulder.

I elbowed his stomach and he groaned lightly.

"I need one baby" he said and I found no point in arguing with him and I gave him what he wanted.

"Here baby" he pointed at his lips and I found his face frowning when I pecked his cheeks again.

"You got two now instead" I said.

"But that's..." I cut him off.

"Where are we?" I asked, concentrating on the orange sun back which was rising from the sea.

"My pent house" he said. I looked around and I must admit it was so beautiful and calm.

"Why are we here? Weren't we supposed to be in the resort? And what about my teachers? I didn't inform them, so we better get back before they create an issue" I said standing up after releasing myself from his hold which was quite difficult.

"Don't worry princess. I messaged your friends from your phone saying that you are staying here. Also I told the receptionist to inform your teachers" he said and that caught me attention. Yesterday Shweta messaged me to meet me at breeze café. I was about to talk to Tarun about it but he cut me off with his kiss.

"You idiot" I smacked his arm.

"What did I do?"

"I should be in Mumbai tonight" I said sadly as I moved towards the end of the balcony, resting my elbows on the rim and leaning forward when my hair flowing. Shweta knew that I'm in Goa for a trip and it must be something important that she messaged me to meet her tomorrow.

"Why do you have to go back? I think your trip was for a week"

"My friend Shweta wanted to meet me urgently tonight. She was the one who messaged me yesterday night and I was about to tell you but you and your stupid kiss distr..." I stopped in the middle realising what I said. I blushed hard, shifting my gaze from the sun to my fingers which were fumbling with eachother.

"My kisses what baby?" He again hugged me from behind, leaning on me totally.

"Idiot, you weigh like a bull. Get off me" I almost yelled cause he's so freaking heavy.

"It's because of my abs dear. Wanna touch it?" He smirked.

"Stupid! Focus now. I wanna go to Mumbai tonight" I ordered him. But wait, what will he do? Urghh! I'm so dumb! I better book some bus or something or else I won't be able to make to Mumbai.

"I'll take you. First let's have our breakfast and we'll leave, okay?" He asked turning me around to face him.

"How? Have you already booked a bus or something?"

"I'm a billionaire baby, what do you expect? I have my jet here and we'll reach Mumbai maximum within an hour. So let's have our breakfast first and then we'll collect your things from our resort. You'll also have to inform your teachers. Then we'll get going" he said. Yea, how can I forget he's a freaking billionaire? Yea right!

"Don't you have any business here?"

"Nothing is more important than my princess" he said and hugged me tightly. I too hugged him back.

Later we took bath and he ordered his men to buy me a while knee length dress with diamond earrings and silver accessories. I'm sure he's gonna spoil me rotten.

He had worn a white tee and a black pant, adding a denim over coat to it. He was looking so hot in it.

I just want to jump on him, kissing the hell out of him but I controlled myself. He caught me staring at him and he smirked at me but I ignored it.

We had a delicious breakfast which contained all my favourite south Indian dishes along with my favourite chocolate flavored ice-cream as a compensation for yesterday night when he didn't allow me to have an ice-cream.

After our breakfast, we headed to the hotel in his Benz. I went to my room and my friends already packed my bag. I thanked them while they teased me when I told them that I accepted to be Tarun's girlfriend. He talked to my teachers and they agreed to let me go with him. I thanked them and we set off to the airport at 1 in the afternoon.

My mouth was wide open when I saw his private jet standing with all its glory. It was so huge and just...wow!

"You liked it? I ordered to bring a white jet for you since it's your favourite colour and also this is my favourite jet" he whispered when I stood there dump struck not being able to speak anything.

"Come let's go inside" he pulled me inside and I was blown away by the interior.

"Wow! It's so amazing!" I squealed and he chuckled hugging me from the side.

"Caption James reporting sir" Suddenly a man entered the jet who was dressed very formally in a pilot suit.

"To Mumbai" Tarun ordered and he nodded his head.

"Will reach within an hour and a half sir. The weather is slightly gloomy and is expected to become normal within a few minutes. I'll make all the arrangements sir. Have a great flight sir and mam" he said and left us alone after taking Tarun's permission.

"So what do you wanna do? Shall we have our lunch?" He asked me. I nodded and he made me sit on a couch.

Just then I remembered to call Ritu to inform her that I'm coming there. I searched for my phone and found it dead without charge.

"Tarun, can I get your phone to make a call? My phone is dead" I asked him and he tossed his phone to me. He was talking to the air hostess about our lunch I guess.

I was shocked to see his lock screen.

'Swipe to unlock'

I swiped the screen to the right and again!

Oh god! He's surely a crazy guy.

I saw the air hostess leaving and he turned to see me.

"Stalker much?" I showed him the screen and he bent his head down blushing a little.

"Oh god! What a great moment? The great Tarun Vohera, CEO of Tarun industries, heart throb of all young girls and the owner of so many privet jets including this, is blushing? Wow"

"Shut up baby girl" he said and I chuckled.

I called up Ritu and she was very much excited to meet me. She said she'll come and receive me at the airport with someone. Now I really want to know who is that someone special.

I gave back his phone and we chatted for sometime until a notification popped in his phone. He excused himself and looked at his phone.

His eyes sparkled with happiness but soon it changed into worry.

"What happened Tarun?" I asked him.

Just then we heard the announcement from the caption saying that the jet is going to take off.

After the take off, I shifted next to him and asked him what's wrong.

He pulled me to his lap and showed me his phone. I gasped looking at the news.

The business tycoon Kiran Dixit is spotted romancing with Jasmine, a famous model, in Paris.

What happened to his fiancée Preeti? Did they break up?

The couple was last spotted at the biggest business meet in Paris.

What happened between them? Did they split or are there some issues between them?

'This idiot Kiran! What did he do now?' I thought.

"Idiot" Tarun and I said simultaneously.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

800 68 24
This is my 1st story . Don't judge my writing, there are some mistakes that I make please co-operate and support me. This is a story of a high sch...
16.7K 1.1K 55
Basically, it's about a girl who suffered a heart break and that heart break made her arrogant, not trusting anyone (trust issues), with that trust i...
2.8K 170 16
Dedication : To everyone who are fond of unexpected love ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "No need to return my love. Just smile at me every m...
21.4K 506 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...