Darker Shadows (A Harry Potte...

Galing kay twinklingnebula

SECOND BOOK IN THE AVA POTTER TRILOGY Ava Potter has been given a task by Lord Voldemort that she is not sure... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1- Absolutely Terrified (Ava)
Chapter 2- The Train Ride (Ava)
Chapter 3- The Great Hall (Ava)
Chapter 4- Timetables (Ava)
Chapter 5- Lesson with Slughorn (Ava)
Chapter 6- Planning (Ava)
Chapter 7- Without the Weasley Twins (Ava)
Chapter 8- Slughorn's Invite (Ava)
Chapter 9- Draco's Mission (Ava)
Chapter 10- Opal Necklace (Ava)
Chapter 11- Harry's Evidence (Ava)
Chapter 12- Regrets (Ava)
Chapter 13- A Faithful Servant (Ava)
Chapter 14- Visits (Ava)
Chapter 15- Lions vs Snakes (Ava)
Chapter 16- Following Draco (Ava)
Chapter 17- Slughorn's Christmas Party (Ava)
Chapter 18- The Right Thing (Ava)
Chapter 19- Christmas Dinner (Fred)
Chapter 20- The Other Gift (Ava)
Chapter 21- A Beautiful Memory (Ava)
Chapter 22- Apparition Lessons (Ava)
Chapter 24- A First Try at Apparition (Ava)
Chapter 25- In the Fire (Ava)
Chapter 26- Love Gone Wrong (Ava)
Chapter 27- Lost Charms (Ava)
Chapter 28- Unexpected Customer (Fred)
Chapter 29- A Lost Spark (Fred)
Chapter 30- The Happiest Memory (Ava)
Chapter 31- Advice (Ava)
Chapter 32- Living Death (Ava)
Chapter 33- Reunions (Ava)
Chapter 34- Apparition Test (Ava)
Chapter 35- Blood on My Hands (Ava)
Chapter 36- Together (Ava)
Chapter 37- A Very Persuasive Letter (Ava)
Chapter 38- An Eerie Room (Ava)
Chapter 39- Misplaced Trust (Ava)
Chapter 40- Tonight (Ava)
Chapter 41- Call for Help (Fred)
Chapter 42- The Astronomy Tower (Ava)
Chapter 43- The Green Light (Ava)
Chapter 44- Sorry (Ava)
Chapter 45- Pain (Fred)
Chapter 46- Nightmares (Ava)
Chapter 47- A Lakeside Ceremony (Ava)
Epilogue
Out of the Shadows (link to the final book)

Chapter 23- Letters to a Family Friend (Ava)

1.3K 62 2
Galing kay twinklingnebula

A/N-

Hey everyone! I hope you're all okay :)

So, I haven't been updating much recently. I'm really sorry for that! I had science and astronomy GCSE exams which I really needed to focus on. I hope you all understand this!

Anyway, the science exams are over. My only exams left are a maths mock in almost a month, and a French oral at the end of this month. These are both important as well! I should be updating more now, though.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to all of my readers! I noticed that overall, I have just over 1000 votes! This really means a lot, so thank you all very much. :)

Anyone been to see The Fault in Our Stars yet? I'm looking forward to seeing it next week.

Enjoy this chapter! :)

Chapter 23 (Ava)

I ran up the common room stairs and into the dormitory. No one else was in there yet, it was too early in the evening.

I looked through the drawers next to my bed for a piece of fresh parchment and a quill. When I had found both, I sat down on my bed and started to write the letter that I had been planning in my head all day.

Dear Remus,

How are you? We haven’t spoken in a while- I miss you.

I just wanted to write to thank you for the photograph that you gave to Harry. You knew when you gave it to him that it would bring another memory back- you were right.

It was one of the most beautiful memories I’ve had so far.

I hope you had a good Christmas too.

Love from,

Ava

I rolled the letter up and stood up. Snowstorm was sitting by the window, looking out at the setting sun.

I called her name softly and she her head to look at me. I raised the letter,

“Fancy making a delivery?”

She turned away from me again stubbornly. Laughing, I reached down into my trunk and pulled out some treats. Instantly, she snapped them up and opened her beak for the letter.

I gave it to her,
“Take this is to Remus Lupin.”

Snowstorm spread her wings out and flew out into the cold evening sky. I watched her and wondered how long it would take Remus to reply, if he would reply at all.

Sophia walked into the dormitory and raised an eyebrow,

“Who are you sending a letter to?”

I smiled,

“Just a family friend.”

*                    *                    *

I rushed out of the library, my hair and robes flying out behind me. I’d been reading a book on Potions in there when Draco had walked in. He hadn’t seen me, but I’d made my way out of there before he would.

“Potter!”

I gasped and carried on walking. I just needed to turn around a corner and dart into an unused classroom where he wouldn’t find me.

“Ava.”

I stopped.

“Ava, I’ve barely seen you.”

I clutched my books tighter to my chest, not turning around to face him,

“I’ve been busy with schoolwork.”

My voice came out a whisper, but Draco still heard me.

“Too busy to talk to me about the mission?”

My eyes filled up with tears and I closed them to prevent them from spilling over onto my cheeks,

“Don’t you know how afraid I am?”

Draco didn’t move from his position behind me,

“I am just as afraid as you. But it’s coming. My plan is coming together and the mission will be soon. You need to stop avoiding it.”

I whispered,

“Please- please don’t make this any sooner for me than it has to be. I can’t do it.”

Draco’s voice changed- bitterness took over,

“Well, you’re going to have to do it, aren’t you?”

I gulped. Before I could say anything else, Draco hissed,

“You know what will happen if you don’t.”

He walked away silently, leaving me standing alone in the corridor. I reached a shaking hand up to cover my mouth, trying my hardest not to cry out loud.

“Miss. Potter? Is everything alright?”

Slowly, I turned around to look at Professor Dumbledore. His eyes were full of worry. I took a shaky breath,

“I’m- I’m fine, Professor.”

I’m not okay.

“Would you like me to fetch someone for you to talk to? Your brother, perhaps? Miss. Granger?”

I shook my head,

“No thank you.”

I can’t be alone anymore. I need someone.

I knew Professor Dumbledore didn’t believe me, but he nodded and started to walk away. It was almost as if he knew that I couldn’t tell him what the matter was.

Before anyone else would see me, I turned around and made my way towards the Astronomy Tower.

As I leant against the railing, I wondered to myself how I could think that I was coping okay on my own. Yes, I was talking to Harry again, but what did that mean? He had absolutely no idea of what I had to do. I was guarding this secret, this dark secret which I couldn’t share with anyone.

I wasn’t sure how much longer I would be able to keep everything a secret.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

74K 1.6K 37
"He distracted her from her need to know the unknown." When Hermione Granger is kidnapped at Malfoy Manor, Voldemort puts Draco Malfoy in charge of h...
545 68 31
[COMPLETED] It is Ivy Potter's second year at Hogwarts. After her first year, she has accepted the reality of being Harry Potter's missing twin siste...
4.6K 167 12
BOOK THREE It's that time of year again; Hogwarts is back in full swing. But this year it's different. With dark forces gaining power by the second...
124K 2.4K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...