I Accidentally Stole The Bad...

Av vitunaa

#1 in Jealousy BONUS CHAPTERS POSTED AS A NEW BOOK❤️ "I don't get it!" I yell while hurrying to catch up with... Mer

I Accidentally Stole The Bad Boy's First Kiss
• Aesthetics For Those Who Want Visuals •
• Stuff I Listened & Danced To While Writing •
• Yes, This Book Is Located In Norway •
Chapter 1 | In Which I Stalk The Bad Boy
Chapter 2 | In Which My Best Friend Unlashes Her Inner Beast
Chapter 3 | In Which I Kiss The Bad Boy Unexpectedly
Chapter 4 | In Which I Realise What I Have Done And Run...
Chapter 5 | In Which I Slam My Door In His Face
Bonus Chapters - Posted As A New Book
Chapter 6 | In Which He Says That He Needs My Help
Chapter 7 | In Which I Refuse To Do The Impossible
Chapter 8 | In Which I Get Kidnapped
Chapter 10 - In Which I Find Out The Unknown Truth About The Kiss
• Holy Banana Splits •
• Books In Process Of Writing •
• Description For The Books In The Chapter Above•

Chapter 9 | In Which I Catch Him Spying On Me

36.4K 1.6K 991
Av vitunaa

"Good neighbors always spy on you to make sure you are doing well."

Pawan Mishra, Coinman: An Untold Conspiracy

🎶

N I N E : In Which I Catch Him Spying On Me

I shoot up on the bed suddenly remembering what happened. I look down to see myself on a comfy bed wrapped around in some nice smelling sheets. I panic again throwing the sheet away before jumping out, fear once again invading my body.

But as soon as I take a hasty step, I trip over something hard and fall on top of it.

"What the hell!" a groan sounds from beneath me and I scream before realising whose voice it is. "Asher?!" that seems to wake him up and he immidiatly gets up staring at me. "Addalynn," he breathes out. I push away from him though and stand up, anger filling me. So he was the one who scared the crap out of me yesterday. I wasn't kidnapped like I thought. A part of me feels relieved but another part of me is just mad.

How could he do something so cruel.

I don't even feel the urge to look around in the room I had always wanted to set a foot in but dash for the door in a hurry to get home. I don't really get far though before I am pulled into Asher's defined abs. He is shirtless and a blush creeps up my face but soon vanishes, instead the tears threaten to come out again.

Asher turns me around swiftly before looking at me. A tear escapes my eye and I try to pull away but he crushes me into his chest, his face pressing into my messy hair. I freeze, his smell invading my nostrils. In any other situation I would have been hyperventilating by now but I don't know what to feel at the moment.

"I am so sorry, buttercup. I am so so sorry," he whispers repeatedly and this time I can't help it but sob into his chest. "I thought you left me, I was so scared.... I kept calling your name but you never answered me and suddenly being there didn't feel as mesmerizing as when we arrived there together. H-h-how could you?" I tremble hitting my fist against his chest trying to pull away again, feeling the need to curl up on my own bed. He doesn't let me though but only pulls me tighter against him, stroking my hair.

"I just wanted to scare you, you know. You ran off before I could react and I thought the best way to get back at you would be scaring the crap out of you. I never thought you would react the way you did. You just blacked out in my arms the moment I got to you.... You scared the crap out of me buttercup." His voice sounds slightly shaken up as well and I pull away to look at him before noticing that I am still in his arms. I clear my throat and his eyes widen shortly before he pulls away sitting down on his bed. I follow him, wanting to know what happened afterwards.

Crap didn't I have morning breath?

Stupid, stupid, stupid! I chant in my head before moving further away from him looking up at him with sleepy eyes.

"Can you put on a shirt please?" I blush. Asher smirks, "why is this distracting you?" I look away, "no-no" I stutter out probably not sounding that convincing.

"I am really sorry!" he repeats again. I smile to myself feeling somewhat special. Asher King doesn't say sorry to anyone.

"It is ok, I am afraid to be alone at places." I fiddle with my bracelet before looking up at him again. He looks like he wants to ask me something but keeps quiet about it.

"How did I get here?" I ask finally. Asher chuckles, "I carries you bridal style the whole way home." My eyes bulg out of their sockets, "you did what?! What if someone saw?" I screech. Asher gives me a look, "does it look like I care?" I shake my head no. Great, someone probably saw. Gossip spread like wild fire around here.

"And why was I in your bed?"

Like you didn't want to lie there in the first place!

"Because I wanted you there," he smirks, raking a hand through his bed hair.

Yummy!

"Asher!" I shriek but he just laughs. How could a human being look so fucking good in the morning.  My eyes suddenly flit to the floor and I spot the blanket there. "You slept on the floor?" I ask in horror. He just shrugs his shoulders. "I could have slept on the floor or wait why didn't you just take me home you dimwit."

"I didn't really want to knock on your door and face your dad with his unconscious daughter in my arms," my eyes widened before I laughed actually thankful that he didn't do that. Dad would have killed him.

"Shit! They are probably worried sick! Where is my phone?" I look around frantically. "No worries, I sent your dad a message that you were over at Kaylee's. "Huh but how?" I stare at him but he just smirks at me. "Your password is my birthday, not really creative Addy and not the hardest to guess when you have such a big crush on me." My jaw drops open in shock. "I don't have a stupid crush on you, you you delusional dimwit!" I yell and he starts cracking up again.

"It is my mother's birthday," I say silently.

You were totally aware that is Asher's birthday as well, you sneaky sneaky girl!

"Sure, sure...I will make sure to ask her one day then." My eyes widen at that and I shake my head at him furiously. "Please don't do that!" I beg and he starts laughing again. "I knew I was right!" I give him a tight-lipped smile, nodding stiffly. Anything to keep him from asking mum about this date.

We sit there in silence for a while when Asher's face suddenly turns glum.  

"We don't need to go jogging anymore," he mutters more to himself than me but I hear it anyways.

"We can go," he looks up at me. "On one conditions though, you can't ever leave me like that again." Asher chuckles but nods his head in agreement.

"Deal, buttercup!" I laugh, getting used to his nickname for me.

If anyone had told me a few weeks ago that I would be sitting on Asher's bed, laughing and talking about jogging trips most importantly talking to him without stuttering, I probably would have kicked them.

I smile to myself at the thought before throwing a pillow at Asher for scaring me in the woods. He scowls at me before throwing it right back at me.

Well, I wasn't going to forget the past two days in the near future for sure.

After that we walk down to get some food in our tummies.

###

I end up sleeping through the whole day and when I wake up again I am where I always wake up. I smile at the memories from today morning before standing up. Quickly I fumble around for my phone to check if Kaylee has called me but accidently press the play button to a song.

Demi Lovato's song blares through my speakers as I jump in surprise. Damn Bluetooth. Why did I turn up the volume so loud? I make my way to turn the damn thing of but end up jumping and swinging around to the beat instead.

One of the reasons I never got things done in time, I get distracted to easily. Way to easily.

I sing along happily, shaking around.

"Great moves buttercup but you can't sing to save your life!" My head whips to the side only to see Asher leaning against his window frame staring at me. Shyness invades my system before his words settle in properly and I jump up, "You, you, you...." I repeat pointing at him moving towards my window frame.

"Me, me, me?"

"I am a great singer," I say proudly, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You sound like a screaming cat who is being dragged across the city!" he cackles.

"ASHER YOU BUTT!" I yell leaning out of the frame. "Do you even know what that sounds like?" I shudder at the thought, remembering grandmas cat.

"Now that I heard you sing, it is easier to imagine!" The big smirk on his face doesn't seem to be fading anytime soon and I scowl at him in annoyance.

"Aren't you going to change out of that?" he asks suddenly. "Out of what?" I ask confused to which he motions toward me. I am about to ask him what he means but he speaks up before I have the chance, "my shirt." My eyes flits down and just like he said I am wearing his shirt, it reaches my mid-thigh and is burgundy.

"What the hell? You changed me yesterday?!" Asher's eyes widen, "wait are you trying to tell me that you didn't realise that you have been in my shirt since yesterday?"

"YES, I wanted to take a shower earlier but ended up going straight to my bed. Why didn't you tell me your prick!" I throw the nearest teddy in my sight at him, but he catches it through the window.

"How was I supposed to know that you hadn't noticed woman!" he chuckles before throwing Mr. Cuddles in the direction of his bed.

"Give Mr. Cuddles back!" I whine like a child right after throwing the god damn thing at him.

"Oh no, he is mine now." I gape at him before turning around to walk away when suddenly another thought hits me. "Omg you pervert you changed me?!"

"I had no choice, I couldn't give you a bath so I settled with just changing you into my shirt." My eyes widen and I throw my hands over myself as if I am naked now.

"You, you..."

Why are you freaking out when you actually liked that he changed you?

"Now, now buttercup...I don't think you are allowed to scold me.... remember that day?"

"Huh?"

"When you can look straight into your neighbour's room across from yours and she is parading around half naked YOU LOOK!" Asher mimicks, what I had chanted a couple of months ago in my room when he didn't seem to be looking or listening, in a girly voice. My face heats up in seconds.

"You sa-saw that?" I whisper embarrassment attacking me from all directions. He just chuckles to himself before pulling the curtain in front of him disappearing into his room, "later buttercup!" I hear him shout a few seconds later.

Can the ground just open up and swallow me, how am I ever going to face him again?

-

Early update!!!❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
240K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
356K 10.8K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...