Turn of Life

Galing kay menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... Higit pa

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
6.Kiran's birthday
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
14.Reveal
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
31.Prince Charming
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
41.Her antics
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
49.Secret revealed
50. I know
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
58.The news
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
78.Lie
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Questions and Answers

55.Her reply

667 58 16
Galing kay menaka92

Priya Pov

"Yes"

"What?"

"Yes Tarun, I'll be your girlfriend"

I said and his face was glowing with happiness as if he got the whole world under his feet.

Gosh! I don't know how and why I fell for this man but it's all worth it.

"Pinch me" he suddenly said and I laughed at him.

"Come on, pinch me. I don't want this to be a dream" he said.

I pinched his right arm giggling and he continued staring at me with his black eyes holding so many emotions, but mainly love.

"I can't believe this princess, you.. you are my girlfriend?" He asked me again.

I'll clear his doubt in my own style.

I shifted close to him and sat on his lap. His eyes widened in surprise making me think that it might pop out anytime soon. I chuckled and slowly pressed my lips to his right cheek closing my eyes.

It was a few seconds light kiss but the sparks I felt was thousand times more effective. I saw him sitting dumb folded there. If this little gesture of mine would make him so much happy then I would have told him the moment I saw him after so many months in his restaurant where he irritated me.

...................................................................................

Though he always stalked me, I kinda got this attraction towards him. I always wanted to ignore it. One day I was so much frustrated with his stalking skills that I ended up crying in my bed. I hated him so much then.

Suddenly my aunt came to my room and I wiped my tears. She knows very well about me. She doesn't have any kids and always taught me as her own child. After my parent's death, she took me with her and took care of me very well. She knows everything about me cause she had seen me growing since my childhood. She was always my favourite aunt and I'm thankful for having her as my second mom.

"What happened child? Why are you crying?" She asked me.

"Nothing mom" I replied. I started calling her mom, obviously I mean it when I call her so.

"I'm your mom and I know my doll get well. So tell me what's wrong" she demanded and I placed my head on her lap.

She stroked my hair lightly, planting light kisses on my head.

"Mom, there's someone who keeps stalking me everywhere I go. He is annoying me so much. You know right how much I hate when someone invades my privacy? He is asking his men to follow me everywhere I go and even my friends started teasing me. I just want to kill him already" I ranted everything to her and she kept listening everything with patience.

"Doll, just answer me these questions honesty" she said and I sat upright ok no confusion.

"Ok"

"Do you like him?"

"Umm... Yes"

"Do you feel sparks when he's around you?"

"Yes"

"Do you trust him?"

"Yes" I nodded without hesitation. I don't know why I trust him so much but it's just my intuition.

"Have you ever thought of you two being together?"

"Yes" I answered honesty. I thought of it when he first approached me. He was very sweet and kind. He cared so much for me that I can't help but think about us being together in future.

"That's it dear, you love him" she said and my eyes widened.

What?

"B...but...h..how?" I was completely confused.

"Love is simple dear. It's a pure feeling from heart. It's the feeling which makes you trust someone without any guarantee. You start enjoying that person's company and feel special whenever he is with you. You start caring about that person more than yourself. That's love, you are in love my child" she said caressing my cheeks.

"No, no! This...this..." She cut me off.

"What happened dear?"

"He's so annoying. He keeps stalking me everywhere. I don't feel happy when someone keeps coming behind me. I can't take this mom. I want my privacy" I said.

"Dear that's because he's afraid of your safety. He wants you to be safe and sound and I actually find no fault in him"

"Mom" I whinnied at her.

"Dear, you are in denial. You heartfully love him but your brain is not ready to accept it. Take your time dear. Keep your calm and think about the time you spent with him. You felt happy and safe with him right? That's what he wanted. He wanted you to be safe all the time and that's why he keeps following you" she said and my mouth shut completely. I know she's right but...but... I don't know.

..................................................................................

"I love you Priya" he said breaking my thoughts.

"What?"

"What do you mean by 'what'? I love you my princess. I love you with all my heart. I know I have always annoyed you with my stalking and spying but I'm really really sorry. I always wanted you to be safe and I'm sure I can save you from any problem. I never knew that annoyed you but I'm genuinely sorry. I wanted to give you space and that's why I kept myself away from you. But...but..." He stopped, tightening his grip around my waist.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. All this is so new. I never knew he had so much effect on me. This moment I felt the most happiest person in the world. This is all I want, to be in his arms.

"But what Tarun?" I asked him when I felt his lips on my hand, kissing my palm.

"I...I always had my eye on you. I always had all information related to you all the time. It's just that you never got to know but I always had my men around you to make sure your safe. I'm sorry Priya, I'll never lie to you again. I'll never do anything you hate here after. I promise, please forgive me princess" he asked.

"You'll never lie to me again?" I asked him, holding his hand in mine.

"I promise angel, I'll never lie again"

"Even after our marriage huh?" I asked him.

"Yea, I promise I'll neve...wait what? You..you said" his eye widened in shock and I chuckled.

"So after marriage huh?" He asked raising his eyebrows with his famous smirk in his face. Though the lighting is dim, it was enough to look at the handsome man in front me.

"Yea, after marriage. Promise me" I demanded with the same smirk as his.

"Princess, this is my best day, oops, best night of my life. Thank you so much baby for making me the most happiest person in the world. I love you so much princess" he kissed my left cheek and I bent my head in shy.

"I love you too my handsome man" I whispered, looking down at our hands interwined.

"Did I imagine that it or you actually said that?" He asked and that's it, he's testing my patience.

I pulled him by his collar and crashed my lips on his.

I kissed him passionately showing him how much I loved him. We kissed for a quiet few minutes until I decided to break the kiss. Though he wasn't ready to let go of my lips, I pushed him back and finally breathed for air after the deep kiss.

"I never knew my princess is this bold" he said, wrapping me around his arms, pulling me close to him.

"Well, now you came to know" I teased him.

"Yea, it was my fault to underestimate you. Now I'll compromise for my mistake" he said and without giving me a second to think, he pulled me again for a deep kiss.

This was more passionate and intense than the first me. I can feel his teeth taking my lower lip and biting it, letting a moan escape my lips. He nibbled on my lower lip while I sucked his upper lip. His tongue didn't leave the chance to explore my mouth. We fought for dominance and he won this time. I was completely drowned in the kiss when my phone beeped indicating a message.

I broke the kiss and he groaned in frustration. I chuckled and read the message.

It was from Shweta.

Important:
Meet at Breeze café at 5pm

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.4K 376 38
Hi lovely people, This is my first ever story . Please support me and share your thoughts with me. Please give me any suggestions for the story...
102K 7.5K 70
Isn't Twilight sky a beautiful view ? . . When two different colours of nature merge and there comes a blissful colour out of it ! . . And here when...
46.2K 3.9K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
2.5K 164 16
Dedication : To everyone who are fond of unexpected love ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "No need to return my love. Just smile at me every m...