Golden Romance||Kang Yuchan (...

Por chansuji_09

"Students aren't allowed to have any romantic interaction." A story when love can drive someone crazy ev... Más

Prolouge: Love
Chapter 2: His Name
Chapter 3: Chan
Chapter 4: Dates And Late
Chapter 5: His New Smile
Chapter 6: Secrets
Chapter 7: Losing Confidence
Chapter 8: Feelings
Chapter 9: Last Moments
100 Votes Special
Sorry
!!!Please Read!!!

Chapter 1: Rivals

910 32 26
Por chansuji_09

Lee Suji

On a normal Monday morning, Suji got ready for school. She groaned as she refused to go to school.

"Mom," Suji sat down on the couch and let out a sigh. "Can I skip?"

Mrs. Lee couldn't hold in her anger with the disobedient Suji.

"Suji," she turned around in her seat and looked at the 20 year old girl sitting lazily in the couch. Mrs. Lee furrowed her eyebrows and continued, "you have to go no matter what. Hate it or not, I was never given this chance."

Suji sighed quietly and got up. She wore her school uniform like usual and had her hair tied in a pony tail.

"I'll be going now." she closed the door behind her and left.

Suji walked along the sidewalk. She hated school. Not because she hated learning, but because she hated the rules.

When she had first got into The Unit High School, a clean sheet of white paper read

The Unit School Rules

1. Students must attend every class
2. Must not slack off
3. Should always follow directions
4. No rebelling against teachers 
5. Must never curse
6. Must study for every test
7. Dress appropriately
8. Must work hard

And the weirdest of them all.

9. No dating between students or staffs

Suji never understood this rule because, what's wrong with dating? Was it a bad thing? she thought.

Walking off to school, she felt someone nudge her shoulder. Angry, she turned around and saw a taller boy with a pretty small face. He was thin and wore his school uniform. Because he was taller, he looked down at Suji. 

Suji's cheeks turned a bright pink and though it didn't seem like the taller boy noticed, he could clearly see it as light shown onto her cheeks.

She pushed him lightly away, but he was so strong, he didn't budge.

Suji turned an even brighter pink. Was this guy hitting on her?

Definitely not.

He pushed Suji out of the way coldly saying, "Get out of my way."

Suji watched as he coldly walked away. She tightly held her hands into a fist and grit her teeth. She was angry at the rude boy that knocked her over.

She angrily walked along the sidewalk to school. When she arrived at school, anger flushed throughout her entire body.

"Suji!" the squeaky voice called out for Suji. Suji turned and it was Hyunjoo standing at the doorway of the cafeteria. Hyunjoo was always Suji's good friend because they were the same age, but they were not as close as Suji was with Euna Kim. Hyunjoo was a pretty slow learner, but she had a bright personality. Suji walked towards Hyunjoo and when they were just a few inches apart, a guy walked in between them blocking the two.

This pulled Suji's trigger. She looked at the back of the boy's head and she recognized it. It was the boy from earlier!

"Hyunjoo," Suji said sighing quietly. "Wait for me."

She stomped her way to the boy and when she caught up, she placed her left and on his left shoulder.

He turned around and Suji could clearly make out his face. It was small, but something about him...

seemed off.

"What do you want?" he, again, coldly asked.

Suji groaned and almost wanted to slap him across the face. "What do you mean 'What do you want?'" she asked eyeing him coldly. "You know what I want!" Suji pointed a finger at him, but still he didn't "understand."

"Me?" he pointed at himself.

Not even before Suji could speak, he laughed maniacally.

"Hahahaha," he laughed. "Me? You have business with me?"

Suji disgustedly looked at him.

"I don't," she commented. "I just have to tell you something."

"Tell me something?" he tilted his head. "Then you do have business with me."

Suji opened her mouth, but the loud bell rang. The taller boy just looked at her confusedly.

The announcements came on.

"Students must attend classes now," it was the voice of the principal's. Principal Jung. "Students must attend classes now." he repeated.

"Oh," the guy lifted his shoulders with a very tiny, bit noticeable smirk. "Guess we'll just have to deal with this later," his next words surprised Suji. "Miss Lee."

In The Unit School, it's very complex.

Students are divided into 7 sections. Each for the boys and girls. Always, there will be 18 students in each classroom. There are seven classes which is: math, science, history, language arts, social studies, physical education, and three electives; choir, dance, and rap.

Of course, Suji went for dance. But Suji had to be one of the first to sign up. Only 21 students could be in each elective.

Girls and boys were separated all the time. Females has their classes on the second floor. Males had their classes on the first floor. In all there was 9 classes on each floor.

The first floor included the principal's office and the lunchroom, but the physician education room was on the first floor. That means when females have to head to physician education, they had to walk down the stairs and into the room. It was the closest door to the stairs.

For breakfast, all the students in the room could eat together, but must not look at the opposite gender. For lunch, electives ate together. For example, both females and males that chose dance, eat in the lunchroom together. It's the same for choir and rap.

Body guards, mostly men, surround the school making sure the opposite genders don't interact.

But Suji did not care if a teacher or staff caught her and the rude guy interact. She was angry and wanted revenge. Lucky enough for her, no one saw her. Except for Hyunjoo who had witnessed every single drop of detail.

The boy walked off to his class as Suji made her way up the stairs. Hyunjoo chases after her, and wrapped her hand around Suji's.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Nosy guy." Suji answered.

"Hmm?" said Hyunjoo as she pressed her index finger on her lips and tilted her head.

Suji groaned loudly. "Forget it."

She took out her binder and looked at her schedule while she walked. You couldn't change your class times, but you could add stuff to it.

Birth Name: Lee Suji
Birthday: March 20, 1998
Student ID: 3201998 (I made this up)
Principal: Jung Jihoon

Schedule

Wake Up: 6:35 AM-6:50 AM

Leave: 6:50 AM-6:55

Breakfast: 6:55 AM- 7:05

Physician Education (1) 7:10 AM-7:50 AM
Teacher: Mrs. Hong

Science (2) 7:55 AM-8:35 AM
Teacher: Mrs. Kim

History (3) 8:40 AM-9:20 AM
Teacher: Ms. Kim

Language Arts (4) 9:25 AM- 10:05 AM
Teacher: Mrs. Ji

Lunch break
10:10 AM- 10:25 AM

Social Studies (5) 10:30-11:10 AM
Teacher: Mrs. Lim

Math (6) 11:15 AM-11:55 AM
Teacher: Ms. Park

Electives (7) 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Teacher: Trainer Hwayoung

Study
1:05 PM-2:05 PM

"Your first class is P.E, right?" Hyunjoo asked. Suji nodded. "Then why are you coming up here?"

Suji tilted her head when she realized what Hyunjoo was trying to say. Hurriedly, she rushed down the stairs almost pushing away every girl in her way. Suji pushed the door of the gym and when she saw Mrs. Hong looking at her straight in the eyes, she gulped.

Suji was only wearing her school uniform while everyone wore their gym outfits.

"Coming to gym late and wasting five minutes?" Mrs. Hong raised a brow. "And now you come in without your gym clothes?"

Suji didn't know what to say. All she knew was that she would be punished. Late for her next class, Suji had to clean up other student's mess during lunch.

She mopped the floor as a guy sneakily grabbed onto her sleeves. She looked over at the person. Her mouth and eyes widened as she dropped the mop down to floor making a clink sound.

"What do you want?" she slammed her palm onto the table.

"You said you needed business with me." he said smiling mischievously.

Suji could not stand him. First, he knocks her out of her path. Second, he interrupts Suji and Hyunjoo's conversation. And third, he tried to embarrass Suji in front of his friends.

Suji pulled her hand away from the man's strong grasp.

"I'll tell you," she said. "but not now."

Suji crouched to pick up the mop and went back to her job. He was getting on her nerves.

She hated him and he knew it.

~ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦~

chanji_09 has finally published the first chapter of "Golden Romance" called "Rivals."

I knew from the start many people did not like this idea and I was hurt. They didn't say anything, but when I told my older sister, I wanted to write this, she stopped me.

"People will throw hate comments at you." she said.

I didn't give up and still decided to do it. I hope it came out well and I hope you guys will support me.

❦TBC❦

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.7K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...
12.7K 481 34
🏹 ┃ ❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❜ | A JUNG SUNGCHAN STORY •₊˚.࿐ ┃𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 a love is forbidden [ female!oc x jung sungchan ] [ ❛royalty/soulmate❜ fan...
6.5K 278 14
"maybe in another life... the story is ours." ahn aeri • suddenly one day she just disappears to no one knows who. as soon as she woke up she found h...
31.4K 1.1K 46
A student named Lee Chaeryeong is constantly being annoyed by a clumsy girl to the point where she starts to hate her. Will her feelings change once...