Tempted (#Wattys2015)

By LostxInxStereo

Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has... More

Tempted:00:
Tempted:01:
Tempted:02:
Tempted:03:
Tempted:04:
Tempted:05:
Tempted:06:
Tempted:07:
Tempted:08:
Tempted:09:
Tempted:10:
Tempted:11:
Tempted:12:
Tempted:13:
Tempted:14:
Tempted:15:
Tempted:16:
Tempted:17:
Tempted:18;
Tempted:19:
Tempted:20:
Tempted:21:
Tempted:22:
Tempted:23:
Tempted:24:
Tempted:25:
Tempted:26:
Tempted:27:
Tempted:28:
Tempted:29:
Tempted:30:
Tempted:31:
Tempted:32:
Tempted:33:
Tempted:34:
Tempted:35:
Tempted:36:
Tempted:37:
Tempted:38:
Tempted:39:
Tempted:40:
Tempted:41:
Tempted:42:
Tempted:43:
Tempted:44:
Tempted:45:
Tempted:46:
Tempted:47:
Tempted:48:
Tempted:49:
Tempted:50:
Tempted:51:
Tempted:52:
Tempted:53:
Tempted:54:
Tempted:55:
Tempted:56:
Tempted:57:
Tempted:58:
Tempted:59:
Tempted:60:
Tempted:61:
Tempted:62:
Tempted:63:
Tempted:64:
Tempted:65:
Tempted:67:
Tempted:68:
Tempted:69:
Tempted:70:
Tempted:71:
Tempted:72:
Tempted:73:
Tempted:74:
Tempted:75:
Tempted Sequel: Tragedy

Tempted:66:

6.3K 234 34
By LostxInxStereo

*Bella*

Thursday

7:42 AM

"Shit!" I jumped out of bed after I looked at the clock, pacing around the room and then went in the bathroom.

"What?" Justin asked, running in to where I was. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just running late."

"Babe, we have like an hour and a half. We have longer than that."

"I just like waking up earlier and- you know..." I trailed off, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Will you come have some breakfast with me?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, sweetly kissing my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'd love that."

"Happy One Year Anniversary."

"Oh my goodness! It's Thursday!"

"Yeah, it is."

We walked into the kitchen then where the table was set, and a big breakfast covered the table, including french toast with strawberries and whipped cream.

"Justin, you didn't have to-"

"Shhh." He put his finger up to my lips, then went over to my chair. "I wanted to."

"Happy One Year Anniversary to you too." I turned around, holding his face and pecked his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Do I still have to get out of the house later?"

"Yes," He nodded, pecking my lips again. "Just for a couple of hours. I figured we could just come home and have lunch here."

"That's fine." I nodded, smiling while he kissed my nose.

"Now you have time to sit down and eat breakfast with your boyfriend and get ready for school."

"Thank you. You really didn't have to do all this."

"I wanted to. It's a special day."

"I love you." I laughed, throwing my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, princess." He hugged me back, kissing my forehead before pulling out my chair for me. "Now I'm hungry."

"So am I."

He sat down next to me at the table, popping a strawberry in his mouth.

"I need to shower." I said after my first bite, playfully kicking my feet. "Oh my gosh this is so good."

"Good," He chuckled, pecking my cheek. "I need a shower too...You should let me hop in with you."

"Like I said before, you always have permission."

"Always?"

"Mhm." I nodded quickly, trying to hide the blush that crept along my cheeks.

"Then you better not get in without me."

"I won't." I glanced at him, giving him enough time to wink at me and cause my stomach to lurch.

I guess he's always going to be doing this to me.

________________

*Justin*

"Well look at you." I chimed, looking at Bella as she got out of the car.

"What?" She asked, looking down herself. "Justin I already left the house, I can't change now, I thought this was-"

"Hush," I hooked my arm around her waist, moving my fingertips along her skin. "I like it. There is no reason to change."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, you're just embracing the 'Cali girl' style. I like it."

"A maxi skirt and a white crop top is Cali Girl? I mean I know the skirt looks a little like the ocean with the blue water colors but-"

"I said something wrong, didn't I?"

"No...I just don't want to seem like I'm trying to fit in here or be something I'm not because that wasn't my intentions and I just-"

"Sweetheart, you don't.You look beautiful." I pulled her closer, kissing her cheek a few times when she smiled. "You always look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Of course. Are you excited for English?"

"After that little stunt you pulled Tuesday? I'm not sure."

"Oh come on, you loved it."

"Shut up." She giggled, playfully shoving my chest.

"You love me."

"I do, very much, and I love being able to go to school with you and show everyone that you're my girlfriend."

"How was Kristen yesterday? You didn't say anything about her."

"That's because I didn't talk to her. I didn't even notice her in class honestly."

"Well obviously she notices you."

"Hey now, there is no reason to be jealous. Nobody even has a chance. You're my baby."

"Buttercup." Bella smiled, clutching her books to her chest as we got to the doors. "That's the first thing you ever called me."

"It is, isn't it?" I pushed her up against the wall away from where people would enter the building, resting one hand up above her head.

"Hey, we have to get to class!"

"Relax princess, we have time. You just need to relax." I leaned a little closer, hovering my lips over hers.

"We never have time. Time is not a-"

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"Can I kiss you?"

"You never have to ask to kiss me. Ever."

"Even when you're mad at me?"

"Even then."

"Good." It came out as a whisper, her eyes fluttering closed while I brushed my lips along hers.

"Don't tease Justin."

"Sorry." I chuckled, pressing my lips softly against hers, then took a step forward so I was closer to her. "I love you."

"I know, I love you too."

She stood back up on her tiptoes, but I stepped back, mischievously smirking at her.

"What?"

"We should get to class."

"Are you effing kidding me?"

"Later, there will be lots of kissing later." I kissed her temple, pulling her back next to me by the small of her back, then got the door.

"Fine, make me wait."

"It'll be worth it. I promise."

"Ok." She blushed, letting her hair curtain her face.

"Don't do that." I tucked back her hair behind her ear before draping my arm over her shoulders.

"Do what?"

"Hide your face from me. You're too beautiful to be hiding your face."

"Not when you make me turn tomato red."

"It's nice to know I still do that to you."

"I never make you blush."

"Yes you do," I nodded, leading her through the hallway. "It's just that you blush a lot more than I do."

"Ok, fine. That's true."

We stepped into the lecture hall, going to the same seats we had last time.

"Is that Kristen?" Bella asked, nudging my shoulder and nodded her head towards the direction of the blonde.

"Yeah, was she in this class last time?"

"I don't know." She shrugged, sitting down in her seat. "I wasn't really paying attention to anyone else in the class honestly."

"I don't even know why I asked. I knew that."

"Shut up." There she went blushing again, giving my arm a gentle shove.

"Hey, be nice to me."

"I am nice to you!"

Just then Kristen turned around, and I avoided her gaze, sliding my hand on Bella's leg.

"Is anybody sitting here?" A brunette came up beside Bella, pointing to the seat next to her.

"No," Bella shook her head, motioning to the seat. "It's all yours."

"Thanks." She smiled, sitting down next to Bella. "I'm Julie."

"I'm Bella, and this is my boyfriend Justin."

"Hey." I smiled back, holding my hand up in a wave. "It's nice to meet you."

"You too, I'm pretty sure you guys are in my Chemistry class."

"Do you have it next?" Bella asked, one of her curls cascading down her shoulder.

Focus. Just focus.

"Yeah, I do. I think I'm going to like it. I'm still getting used to everything. I moved here a couple of months ago from London. I just needed a change."

"So you moved to America?" I asked, leaning forward a little.

"I mean, it doesn't rain here all the time like it does back home, and it's certainly warmer - plus we're so close to LA. How could you not want to be here?"

"We just moved from Washington D.C.," Bella chimed, side glancing at me. "We're still getting used to everything too."

"Really? I feel a lot better knowing I'm not the only one."

"Alright, we're going to start now." There went our professor, pulling us all from the conversation.

Bella can't mention a lot from back home, and I know that'll be hard...but I don't trust anyone. I don't know how she could either...and I know she's dying for some girlfriends, I felt pretty lonely sometimes too even though I had her.

It would probably help if I talked in my other classes.

___________________

*Bella*

"You hungry?" Justin asked as we left Chemistry, holding both of our books in his arm while holding my hand in the other.

"Yeah, a little bit."

"I can make us something when we go home since you don't have dance today. Then you can go get those nails done, or whatever you want to do."

"Are you sure? I think maybe I should just go to the library or something, study."

"Why?"

"Because that money they gave us isn't going to last us forever and now we really have bills to pay and-"

"You know what?" He stopped me, letting go of my hand to lift my chin.

"What?"

"As weird as it is for me to say, I am the man of the house now, it's my job to take care of you. You don't have to worry about that."

"But it's also not only your sole responsibility, we're also a team."

"I know, I know, and I'm telling you it's ok to go and do what you want to do, ok?"

"Ok."

He kissed me, the feeling sending tingles throughout my body, causing me to stand up on my tiptoes.

The ride home was nice, especially when he turned the radio on and we were able to have fun, or just talk.

I looked out at the mountains, the palm trees - the whole idea that this was our home now still blew my mind.

And after a quick lunch, he was pushing me out of the house.

"I'm going, I'm going." I laughed, placing my hands on his chest as he kissed my cheek. "What time should I be home?"

"Um, I should be done about 4:30 I thnk. You want to get ready, right?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Ok, then come home at 4:30."

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too." He leaned down, connecting our lips and held onto my waist. "Go have fun."

"Ok." I opened the door, slipping out and twirled my keys around my finger.

I was so nervous for tonight. I had no idea what he was planning, but I was excited. I don't remember when we had really had a real time together - like a date I guess. Whatever he was doing, I knew we weren't going out to dinner, or I obviously wouldn't have had to leave the house.

He was being romantic, and that was heart warming all on it's own.

I hoped he liked my gift - I mean I didn't really know what to buy him, so I ended up doing something on my own.

And if he got me something expensive or - I don't know. I'd feel terrible. I know that's not what it's about...he just already does so much for me.

I just hoped what I did would amount to what he did, and it was so hard doing it with him being in the house. I usually did it when he went to his meetings, sometimes I waited until he was asleep.

I wanted it to be perfect.

I mean, I'm sure it would be...and that he'd love it, but I couldn't help but think about it.

I looked down at the ring on my finger, smiling at the little bow on my finger.

A promise that one day I'd be wearing a different ring on the other finger.

I couldn't even imagine that - it got me excited. I couldn't wait for that...we'd be happy.

I hope...I mean, we've had problem's before...but I don't doubt us.

And I know he didn't either.

I never imagined I'd be with someone like him - hell if you would have told me at this point last year we'd still be together and he was basically everything I had dreamed of in one person, I probably would have laughed in your face.

That's because he was hiding then. He was still trying to be tough, to prove himself, and he was hurting.

He's still hurting, and I wanted to fix everything.

__________________

*Justin*

4:18

I walked back in from outside, looking around to make sure everything was set up - besides our room. I had to wait till she was out of there for that.

I set up her own little room, so that was done, her present was all ready...I was pretty much done. Now I had to change. Crap.

She was going to be home any minute.

I went to our room, pulling off my clothes and tossed them in the hamper, going into the closet and pulled down one of my button up shirts.

I think white is good, right? Yeah, that should be fine.

I don't know why I'm so worried. It's not like this is a first date.

It may as well be.

"Hey, I'm home."

Shit.

"Hey!" I called, grabbing a pair of my shorts and put them on.

"I'm sorry I'm home a little early." She leaned in the doorway, walking in and dropped her bag down besider the dresser. "I thought traffic would be a little worse then it was."

"It's fine." I smiled at her, grabbing her waist and kissed her softly. "What'd you do?"

"I got my nails done." She kissed me again, lightly wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Good. I'll let you get dressed. I have a couple things left to do."

"Ok, we're staying in, right?"

"Sort of," I shurgged, rubbing the back of my neck with my hand. "Wear what you want."

"Ok, I'll be done in a few minutes. I won't be long. I promise."

"Ok." I chuckled, pecking her cheek.

I couldn't really think of anything left to do honestly. I started doing anything I could to keep myself busy.

That helped time go by pretty fast, and I'd glace out the window to make sure everything outside was ok, which it was - it was just nerves.

"Told you I wouldn't be long."

"I think that's a record." I smirked, glancing over her black dress and then back at her face. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." She whispered, blushing while I reached up and tucked her hair back.

"Are you ready?" I asked her, nodding my head to the doors.

"Yeah."

I led her by her hand outside, glancing at her when she caught sight of the picnic out on the beach.

"Is that ours?" She asked, a smile lighting up her face.

"Yeah, it is."

"Thank you. That's so sweet."

"You're welcome."

We stepped out on the sand - a gentle breeze blowing, and it was hard not to notice how her hair blew in the wind, or even how beautiful she looked.

I did a few of her favorites, including some of mine, and we ended up just talking. I stared a little, listening to her as she talked, makig sure I kissed the side of her head when she leaned her head on my shoulder while she laughed.

She seemed happy. I loved seeing her happy.

"Your present is inside, I did get you something, it's just inside." I told her, tugging her back in between my legs and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Your hair smells good."

"You smell good."

"Thanks." I chuckled, pressing my lips to her cheek.

"It's so pretty outside." She shivered a little, moving farther into my touch.

"It is, but you're prettier."

"Why did I have a feeling you were going to say that?"

"Because you know me."

"I guess that's true." We both laughed, her hands sliding on top of mine.

"I am so full. I honestly probably ate too much."

"Are you kidding? You have the stomach of a mouse."

"I ate a lot."

I pursed my lips, inhaling and exhaling slowly so she didn't notice.

It only mattered that she was eating again.

"What?" She asked, turning her head to look at me. "I liked everything, I did I-"

"Shh, it's nothing. Calm down buttercup."

"It's because of me eating isn't it?" She turned her head, her gaze strong enough to keep mine.

"I don't want to fight with you about that - I don't want to fight with you at all. Not today."

"I'm fine."

"I know, I know," I sighed, tucking back her hair. "You don't know how happy that makes me."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't." I whispered in her ear, touching my forehead to her temple and closed my eyes.

So we sat there for a while, the only sound the waves and our breathing.

That was until she kissed me unexpectedly, sliding her hand on my cheek.

I kissed her back, slowly turning her hips so she faced me.

I was trying to be patient. I really was. She just made it so hard.

Making out on beach though - that wasn't anything new, and certainly nothing I would complain about.

"Maybe we should clean up." She said against my lips, holding onto a fist full of my shirt.

"You're ready to head in?"

"Yeah...are you?"

"Sure, yeah." I nodded, squeezing her hips before she crawled away, her strap falling off her shoulder.

I definitely just saw red. She's wearing it.

I smirked to myself, quickly looking away so she didn't see and put our glasses in the basket.

Patience.

_______________

*Bella*

7:48 PM

"This was supposed to be-"

"Shh," I shook my head, kissing his lips again and pulled him closer. "It's ok. It's all perfect. We don't need a redo. It's always been perfect."

I fiddled with the buttons of his shirt, running my hands along his abs when it was open.

"I love you." He whispered, giving my hips a tug forward while pressing me back farther against the wall. "I love you so much, Isabelle."

"You called me Isabelle." I pulled back, a smile curling along my lips.

"Well yeah, that's your name." He raised an eyebrow, leaning close again.

"But you never call me Isabelle. It's usually just Bella."

"Bella is my nickname for you. Remember? Because Izzy sounds like itchy."

"Yeah, I remember. We were in my car and I was driving you home."

"Yeah we were," He whispered against my neck, sliding his hands down to my legs and hoisted me up, a squeal escaping my lips. "I was checking you out every couple of seconds when you weren't looking."

"And look where we are."

A small moan escaped my lips as his teeth grazed my skin, my grip tightening on his shoulders.

"You are so beautiful."

The strap of my black dress fell off my shoulder, his lips trailing down to where it had been, then down to the top of my chest.

I reached down, pulling him back up and pressed my lips hard against his, wrapping my arms around his neck and then my fingers in his hair.

He smelled so good, I just-

My thoughts were interrupted when my back left the wall, then softly hit our bed, his weight hovered over me with the heat radiating off his body.

I pushed his shirt off, running my nails down his back and felt him settle between my legs.

This past month and a half is seriously catching up to me.

I kissed harder, feeling him kiss me back at the same force and the weight on each side of my head shift.

I wish I could freeze time right now, just like this.

His hand moved back to my leg, then up, my body relaxing from the touch.

If magic was real, this was it.

I felt my dress lifted up, and I voluntarily lifted my hands, revealing the red lace he picked out a week ago.

"So beautiful." He whispered, replacing his hands with soft kisses. "I saw your strap outside."

I wanted to talk back, I wanted to say something- but I couldn't.

I looked down, meeting his gaze as he got farther up and let my hand fall to his hair, his teeth sinking into my neck in a lovebite.

An involuntary moan escaped my lips, my back arching, especially when I felt his hand again.

I wanted him. I wanted him so bad.

I reached down, pulling off his belt and undid his zipper.

"What is the point in a belt when you don't use it?"

"I do too. Hush."

"Ok." There I was giggling again, running my hands down his back after he took his pants off. "Don't forget the-"

"I won't. I promise. Relax." He mumbled on my lips, running his hand over my chest.

I pushed myself closer, raking my fingers through his hair and pulled him back down on my lips, slowly lifting my hips.

I felt like everything was moving too fast, not in a bad way, I just wanted everything to stay like this.

"I love you." He whispered, moving down to my torso.

"I love you too."

I closed my eyes again, grabbing onto the sheets at my sides and arched my back again.

I tried to wait, I did, I just couldn't.

"Justin," I propped myself up on my elbows, giggling as he traveled back up to my neck. "I'm uncontrollably getting really impatient."

"You and me both." He reached back and unhooked my bra, tossing it lightly while pushing me back down and grabbed the lace at my hip.

In the next thirty seconds everything was off the both of us, and I was preparing myself I guess.

It had been a long time, and I was a little scared.

At the point to where he actually noticed, because I stiffened, my grip tightening on his biceps.

"I'll be gentle. I promise."

I nodded, pressing my lips softly on his and felt him relax on me.

My mouth opened slightly, sucking in my breath as I felt that familiar sensation.

"Shhhh," He soothed, moving his lips by my ear.

I hummed, moving my hands around to his back and dug my nails in a little.

"Shit Bella."

"I'm sorry-" He shook his head, tenderly kissing me, letting a hand fall back to my hip.

It helped me forget for a few seconds, and eventually it was gone, and my stomach was twisting all over the place.

I lifted my hips again, kissing him back harder and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You good?"

"Mhm."

It was worth waiting, especially from that little feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Justin..." I moaned, my back arching again, along with my nails taking a dig into him.

"Fuck."

My legs wrapped all around him, my breath now unsteady as the pace quickened.

After a few more minutes of that, I reached my peak, holding onto him still and helped him reach his before he laid beside me, pulling me back into his chest.

"I love you." He told me again, sweetly kissing my shoulder.

"I love you too."

"Give me a minute to recover and I'll get your present."

"My present? I thought that was my present."

"No." He chuckled, now kissing my cheek.

"Well I have your present too. Here." I grabbed his shirt off the floor, slipping it over me and did the middle button before opening the drawer to the desk in our room and grabbed it. "I um...I did those 'Open When' letters for you, because I figured it'd be good for us right now- or you I guess, and I didn't really want to buy you something again...so here are these, and then I did this, because I know you like rubric's cubes."

I sat back down next to him, his arms slipping around my waist while he took the envelopes from my hands and examined the rubric's cube.

"This is our pictures."

"Yeah." I nodded, biting down on my lip as I smiled. "I thought it was unique."

"It is. I love it."

"There's a letter for you to read now, I'll just have to look away so I don't blush."

"No, don't. I love it when you blush."

"Someone has to."

"How about I read it after I give you your stuff?"

"Ok." I nodded, smiling up at him before he scooted out of bed and threw on a pair of shorts.

He left our room, then came back a few seconds later with a bag in his hands- I couldn't tell the color because it was dark.

"Here, open it."

He sat behind me again, and I removed the tissue paper, pulling out the first thing I grabbed.

"There's a few different things in there. I wanted some specific things, but since we were here in California they didn't have some of those things...I tried to get a lot of your favorite stuff."

"You're so sweet." I looked at the nail polish I had pulled out, there was some bath salts, an old movie or two I had talked about that my mom used to watch with me, my favorite candy- those Heath Bars, and a gift card to Barnes and Noble. He even slipped in a mug that had his hand writing on it full of different kinds of tea. "Did you make this?"

"Yeah, it was pretty easy. I felt like if I got you jewelry again it's just be ehhh, you know."

"I love it Justin. Thank you."

"You're welcome." He smiled, pressing his lips into my hair.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can. Anything."

"Do you really think...You want to get married, right?"

"Of course I do." He quickly nodded, pulling me back into him. "More than anything in the world."

"Are we going to raise our family here?"

"Well...I think so, unless you want to move somewhere else later...but I don't think we can go home."

"I didn't think so."

"We'll be fine, honey. Can't you imagine Saturday's out back on the beach with our kids? We could have our own family picnics."

"Yeah," I nodded, a wide grin forming on my face. "A little Justin."

"A little Bella, with your gorgeous smile."

I sat my bag of goodies off to the side, turning and pulled him down for another kiss, pushing myself as close as I could be, and of course he rolled me over so he was on top of me.

He was right, we were going to be just fine.

____________

AHHHHHH!! Vote vote vote and comment!!! :))))

JELLA JELLA JELLA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
69K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
3.9K 113 30
I was slowly waking up, licking my lips and looking around me, this room doesn't look like mine.. I started sobbing quietly getting up from the bed a...