Letters To No One

By shai_loved

The letters I sent to no one spoke of my pain and anxiety. These letters no one has read spoke of the misery... More

Helped
love was my drug
Give in!
mind games
HOLD ON!
Fools Gold
What hurts the most
another unremembered
China doll
Not an update
Nothing else will do
She had the world
Happy?
Rain
Breaking point!
Therapy
extraordinarily
I will wait
lovely
hearts don't break around here
Blunted breath
Ten down
Dark rain
WIA
Sometimes
Heartfire
Good Things
A letter to him
Glass doll
killing me
NOT ALONE
Fade away
Sheer joy

things happened

18 0 0
By shai_loved

I know that if I close my eyes I'll see her.

The girl I wish to be.

I know I'm not pretty. You don't have to tell me.

I want to be skinny so I stopped eating.

I want to be smart so I studied more.

I stopped sleeping, the nightmares were just to hard.

I was a goner, I just couldn't catch my breath..

I love you so I changed myself, but in the end I lost everything.

Its time to say goodbye I'll take my last breath and fall into an eternal sleep.

She stairs at the ceiling once again scared to meet his eyes. She walks the hall forcing a smile and laugh.

I'm sorry I'm not a person anymore. Im a problem and I can't be fixed.

Just until my breathing stops. Just until my breathing stop.

I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 345 40
Hello everyone, here I will be posting all the poems which I write. Not any particular genre, but I hope you all like it. I am not a proper poet, bu...
5K 108 108
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...
84.9K 3.9K 33
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
15.3K 509 84
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...