Missi0n: Imp0ssible 7- Legacy

By mns7253

My own version of Mission: Impossible. Plot Summary: (Read the prologue) More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:

Prologue

1.1K 7 1
By mns7253

When the most feared terrorist came to the surface and stole the recently found formula of a classic but lethal virus called as Chimera, Ethan and his team is tasked to recover it back while it collides them with James Bond, MI6 Commander who's on a mission to find a boy that involved a lot in this chaos, James Hall.

a/n: I'm not from U.S., or England, or even Australia, so, I'm sorry for the wrong grammar and bad description of writing an action sequences that's about to come. But, enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...