Short stories

By dragonss7

Give it a try. More

Bouncing Heart

4 0 0
By dragonss7

"You better sort me into Ravvvvenclaw, you sorrrrting hat", she slurred at the Traffic cone pointing a crooked finger at the tip.

Realizing that her finger is crooked, she began to cry showing her finger to him. "The sorrrrrting hat hassss curssssed me Anurag, my fiiingerr.. Won't... straaight"she said amidst her sobbing.

   He smiled at her drunkenness. Pulling her close with the tip of her crooked finger,he chanted "finger straightum". Then he pulled her finger straight and whispered "Ta-da".

Her eyes went wide at the magic he performed. She hugged him tight and pecked his cheeks. Clapping her hands, she began to jump up and down. She looked at him the way Cindrella looks at the Prince. Her twinkling eyes, full blown smile. He can't help but be bewitched by her. Can't help the smile he has  because of her.

But the car honking at the distance pulled him out of the trance.

  It was all a dream to him. He, she, them. He was meant to break her heart. She was nothing but a dare to him, he reminded himself.

But the bouncing of his heart hinted other things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 2.7K 13
I hate how all the lesbian one shots aren't intense enough for me or smutty enough, and I'm sure atleast some other people feel the same. So this is...
109K 1.1K 74
boy x boy Little space - self harm (few) - fluff - angst - cursing
35.8K 790 40
"kalau lu gak bisa jaga Aluna, gak bisa perlakukan dia dengan baik. Gua anggap hari ini lu sama Aluna resmi putus, lu cuma laki-laki brengsek yang da...
158K 623 23
18+ ပါ။ စောက်ပတ်ထဲလိုးမသွင်းခင် လုပ်မယ့်ဟာတွေ ရေးမှာ။ ညစ်ညမ်းစာတွေပါ။