READ MORE

By the_sassy_libran

If you are looking for books that will make you chuckle or maybe guffaw, sigh in relief or bash your head to... More

Living High School The Fullest
Bedroom Window View
The Transient Wife
That's Just The Beginning
Loving A Criminal
Alpha Bloodline
Playing Therapist
#Whatever
I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls Pitiful I Know

Finding Love In The Coffee Shop

16 1 0
By the_sassy_libran

Author : Jordan Lynde - Wattpad username is XxSkater2girl16xX

Synopsis : Katie Holmes is a caffeine addict and between college and taking care of her of her brother, it's acceptable.
Though, it's doesn't help that the cafe down the street is full of handsome batistas including one William Cerak in particular who has a mysterious scar on his wrist.

My take - Go for it. It's an adorable romance which happens to be filled with mysteries, drama and loads of delicious coffee included. So what's not there to love!

Completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
678K 34.8K 30
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
567K 46.7K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...