Not A Damsel in Distress

By WriterAnisha_2307

Previously titled as Arrogant's Smart Wife. ..... Abandoned on the next day of Marriage, Kavya is forced to l... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Part Sixty Five: Their Unconditional Love
Part 66: The Raichands'
Bonus Part 2: Honeymoon - 1
Bonus Part 3: Honeymoon - 2

Bonus Part 1: Honeymoon Preparation

18.4K 1.4K 268
By WriterAnisha_2307

Three Months Later

Raichand Mansion, Mumbai

It has been three months since Armaan renamed his Mansion as Raichand's, three months since he earned his engagement ring back and succeeded in making Kavya Kapoor as Kavya Armaan Raichand, his Angel.

During this time, Yash and Sonia shifted to Mumbai to live with their son and daughter-in-law. Their arrival, not only completed the family, but also filled the place with joy. Every day, they would look forward to gather at the dining room for breakfast and dinner. Every Sunday, they would wake up in excitement to spend the entire day with each other, although Kavya missed a few hours for her DID commitments. So, Armaan took that opportunity to pamper his parents alone or receive the love, he missed during his childhood.

There was a playful atmosphere in the air, whenever they were together and sometimes, Mary was a part of their happy moment as well. The Raichand family never missed an opportunity to express their gratitude for her unconditional care and dedication towards the family, especially Armaan. They appreciated her loyalty and gifted a trip with family to her native place. Though Mary was hesitant, but Armaan insisted for her to spend some time with her own family and relax, so she agreed and took a vacation for three weeks.

A few times, the elders would plan to go out for dinner or ask Armaan to take Kavya out for giving the couple some privacy. Sonia and Yash even booked a hotel suite for a weekend, either for them or their kids. Sonia even wanted them to go for honeymoon, but Kavya was too occupied with DID's increasing workload.

DID's batches were no longer conducted at Ruhi's Apartment, Armaan located a perfect place in the prime location of Mumbai city. Although the girls were hesitant as the premises was massive and empty. It meant the boys not only had to invest money in the property, but also for the construction. It took a few days of discussion with lots of argument from the girls and begging from the boys to finally convince the girls.

In two weeks' time, the construction was completed. There were two small rooms for basic training, one large room for advance training, one small reception and one relaxing room for the girls to lay down or take a nap in between the batches. 

A month back, on the special occasion of the International Women's Day, the girls had inaugurated the place for which the Kapoor family had arrived to give their best wishes. They were proud of the girls' progress and stayed a few days to watch them train the female students. Myra joined DID in the meantime to revise her basic skills, which Kavya and Ruhi taught her earlier for self protection. 

Ranveer and Sonia had to hold back Nimrit, who was wincing whenever the girls were hurt or used more power in the training. At the end of the day, she would cry over the bruises on her daughters' exhausted body and it took hours to calm her. 

DID got many new admissions for basic and advance training after Armaan's stunt to call the media without informing anyone to create some publicity. Though it earned him a huge lecture from Kavya as the girls didn't want to use either Raichand or Kapoor's Goodwill to their advantage. The Arrogant had learned enough to lure his Smart Wife into accepting his help as he was willing to take the money in return. 

But Kavya felt dependent on him and developed doubts for her own skills, which resulted in her sadness. It made Armaan realise, he has overstepped a line as the girls wanted to make DID successful without anyone's help. It wasn't their disrespect in regards to the help, the family offered, it was their dream and hard work to prove their abilities without a brand name attached. So, he promised with truthfulness that he would be careful henceforth and will only interfere when asked for.

Armaan and Kavya, as a couple had their set of argument and fights, still they managed to understand the other with one look or statement. They never allowed their ego to implant in their relationship and talked out everything as promised. Their understanding and chemistry amazed everyone, specially the ones, who had witnessed their earlier problems.

However, Rihan and Ruhi envied them as they often fought and avoided each other for a couple of days, making Armaan and Kavya, their cupids for patch-up. The new couple had yet to learn, how to deal with calmness and discuss before jumping to the conclusions and start a heated argument. They were undoubtedly trying to learn from their friends, but Ruhi loses her patience after a few minutes into the discussion and Rihan fails to handle her. But now, their fights seem to gradually decrease, giving Armaan and Kavya a breath of relief.

Armaan had made a habit to visit DID, at least once in a week, mostly Saturdays. He would drag Kavya to the relaxing room and remain locked for hours. Her words of protest were passionately kissed away by him and he offered a shoulder or foot massage to help her relax. It was difficult for her to stop him as the Arrogant was now well aware, what impressed his Smart Wife and how to keep her demanding for his attention. His charms were hard to resist and she fell for him more, day after day. 

Armaan has even started expressing himself more, he would demand Sonia to cook his favourite dishes or Yash to accompany him to the office, not for work, but only to see the progress and future planning. He would request Kavya to skip supervision or NGO duties and meet him for lunch outside. He even craved to hear his appreciation whenever he announced his achievements. He searched for an opportunity to have a small celebration in the house. 

Yash, Sonia and Kavya noticed these changes and knew, Armaan wants to fill the gaps by converting his longing into reality. However, they were happy to comply and even got gifts on his bigger achievements. His happiness mattered the most to each one of them and they were willing to pamper him.

Today, the Kapoor family was arriving as they have an important task to be completed. Nimrit was in-charge and she had decided to not allow Kavya and Armaan to make any excuses.

Living Room

Kavya enters the Mansion in a hurry as she got a call from Nimrit to inform their arrival, during the medical camp in the NGO. Since Armaan confessed the supervision duty was a plan to give the girls rest, they decided to attend the NGO for a few hours, each day. They loved to help the needy and Armaan didn't object, respecting their emotions.

She finds her parents and Myra sitting with Yash and Sonia. She greets Myra first with a hug then Nimrit and lastly Ranveer to sit beside him. She plants a kiss to her father's cheek and Myra pouts in sadness, though Nimrit remains unfazed as she want to stay strong to complete the task.

Kavya faces each one of her family and asks, "So, what is the reason for the sudden surprise?"

Myra opens her mouth to answer, only to be stopped by her mother, "We came to send you and Armaan for honeymoon."

Kavya sighs in tiredness and explains, "Mamma, we had this discussion so many times. DID needs my attention now and-"

Nimrit countered, "A few days will not shut DID, Kavya and you have already trained two girls from the NGO to assist in the basic training then what's the problem?"

Kavya and Ruhi have employed four people from the NGO, who needed work to start a living. One girl was appointed as receptionist, one boy for maintaining the premises and equipment. While they trained the other two girls, who were interested in working as a trainer. The NGO girls learned quickly and one of them started assisting Kavya in one basic batch, while the other assisted Ruhi. 

The growing number of students and four employees, plus repayment of loan to the boys made the girls run two basic batches at the same time, thrice a day with increased fees. Plus, there were two advance training batches in the weekend, where Max volunteered them, yet it was difficult to manage everything. So, it was hard to leave for honeymoon at this stage.

She opens her mouth to voice the same reason, but her mother didn't give her an opportunity, "Plus, I have talked with Ruhi, she has no problem in managing the institute for two weeks. So, you are going and that's final."

Ranveer, Yash and Sonia didn't dare to interrupt when Kavya faced them with pleading eyes. They wished to send the couple for honeymoon as well. It has been five months to their marriage and they have hardly spent an entire day together in private. Either work or one of the elders unknowingly disturbed their moment. But now it was high time, they spend a few days in complete privacy without a worry of the world. So, they shake their head in negative, denying to help wordlessly.

Kavya faces them with wide eyes and defeated look, while Nimrit orders, "Go and pack your bags."

But her daughter protests, "Mamma, please try to understand. Not only DID, but RGC needs attention as well. Armaan has signed two important contracts last week, plus Veer has passed some of his burden on him as he is helping Soman with their newborn baby boy. Armaan is more occupied than me and-"

Ranveer interrupts, finally deciding to jump into the conversation, "Well I doubt, Armaan has any issues, Princess."

Kavya frowns in confusion as Myra suddenly giggles, making Yash and Sonia grin as well. She even notices a glint of humour in her father's eyes and Nimrit is struggling to maintain a serious look.

She opens her mouth to voice her doubt, but her father informs, "Armaan arrived 15 minutes prior to you and Nimrit informed him about our honeymoon decision."

Kavya sighs in relief and questions, "So, he informed, he is too occupied with RGC to go for the honeymoon, right?

Ranveer smirks at her question and informs, "Your husband is packing his bags upstairs."

Her eyes widen in shock and she demands, "Armaan is...WHAT?"

Armaan and Kavya's Room

Kavya opens the door slowly and finds her husband near the wardrobe. He is throwing all the clothes, gifted by her and other casual clothes, they shopped during this span of time in a huge suitcase with a huge grin, plastered on his face. Her eyes widen in shock to find almost half of his belongs from their wardrobe is stuffed to one suitcase and zipped by him. Then she sees him, keeping it away and grabbing another equally big suitcase to throw his accessories, shoes and other essentials inside.

She hears him murmuring to himself, "I need one more suitcase for formals, I will take my Angel to a romantic date every night in the fancy restaurants." 

Kavya's eyes widen further, but composes herself before knocking on the closed door behind to grab her overexcited husband's attention. Armaan smiles at her and walks closer, making her step back in nervousness, but he grabs her arm to pull closer and peck her lips.

He states with a grin, "I am so excited for our honeymoon."

She smiles worriedly and Armaan assures, "Mary is bringing suitcases for you, I will help you in packing after I am done with mine."

Kavya questions, dragging the last letter at the end, "Suitcasesss?"

He nods enthusiastically and goes back to throw his nightwear in the bag, while she questions again, "Aru, don't you think, you are packing as if we are permanently shifting to the honeymoon location?" 

Armaan faces her to reply, only to stop, observing her uneasiness. His smile drops and eyebrows furrow in confusion as he makes his way towards her. 

He wraps his arm around her waist to pulls her in his embrace and asks, "What's the matter? You seem disturbed."

Kavya crane her neck to face him and replies, "I am not disturbed, I just didn't expect you to be so excited for our honeymoon. I mean, don't take me wrong, but you have lots of work in RGC and-"

Armaan pecks her lips to silent her and informs with a smile, "I have lots of work, but I have lots of employees as well, Angel. Plus, I have RIHAN, so you think, I need to worry a bit to skip office for a few days?"

She shakes her head in negative and he adds, "And if you are worrying for DID, then let me inform you, I have talked with Ruhi 10 minutes back. She said the girls, you both have trained are very dedicated in their work and she can manage two batches together."

Kavya reasons, "She can manage basic ones, but what about the weekend advance training batches?"

Armaan informs, "Max will help her, he knows everything after volunteering in the first batch. There won't be a problem."

He pauses for a second before adding, "Unless Mrs. Raichand doesn't want to spend time with her husband, then he will respectfully keep all the clothes back."

Kavya smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulls him closer to peck his lips. He pulls her further closer and grins before pecking her lips again.

She giggles at his action and states lovingly, "I would love to spend as much time as possible with my Aru, I was just surprised to see your excitement and a bit worried for DID. Overburdening Rihan and Ruhi with work doesn't seem right."

He reasons, while caressing her waist, "They will be going on their honeymoon after they decide to marry, Angel. During that time, we will take the extra burden and allow them to have complete privacy. Hmm?"

Kavya nods in approval and he bends to claim her lips for a long kiss, but the door of the room opens, making them alert. They part away and turn to find Mary with two empty suitcases at the doorsteps.

Kavya lowers her gaze as her cheeks redden and Armaan groans, "Mary....third time."

Kavya hits his arm, while Mary giggles sheepishly, keeping the bags own and defends herself, "I will take the blames for last two times to enter your room without knocking, but not this time. You asked me to get the bags quickly and I wasn't aware, Kavya had returned."

He rolls his eyes and dismisses her, "Now you are aware, so leave."

Kavya warns, "Armaan."

She faces Mary and states, "Don't mind him, Mary and thanks for getting the bags." 

Mary teases them with a mischievous smirk, "Don't worry, Kavya. I can understand, delay in honeymoon for five months can cause sexual frustration to anyone and poor Armaan is a man, after all."

Armaan glares at Mary, making her laugh and run away. While Kavya looks away as her cheeks redden again and he goes to close the door after pulling the suitcases inside. He locks the door and turns to face his blushing wife. He chuckles to himself in amusement and moves closer to lift her bridal style in his arms before making his way to the coffee table set. Sitting on the armchair, he makes her sit on his lap and wraps his arms around her waist.

Kavya murmurs in a shy tone, "Mary never leaves a chance to tease us after we returned from Delhi."

Armaan chuckles and agrees, "True, but she has every right to have her fun after helping us in the initial stage."

She nods in approval and he suggests, "Now shall we resume our discussion? I have planned to take you to Europe for our honeymoon."

She faces him and asks with a frown, "Europe?"

He nods in confirmation and Kavya lowers her gaze to play with his shirt button before asking, "Can't we go somewhere else?"

Armaan presses his chin to the side of her head and states, "You don't need to ask, Angel. Just tell me, where do you wish to go? I will make the arrangement."

Kavya hesitates to voice her wish, but his assuring nod encourages her and she states, "I want to roam around our own country, India."

He pulls away to frown at her choice and questions, "Here, in India?"

She nods in confirmation and he reasons, "But Angel, I can take you to anywhere in the world. Just name it."

Kavya argues, "Why anywhere in the world and not our own beautiful country? It's April now, so Kashmir, Ladakh and Manali will still be snowing or at least have cool weather. It will be so peaceful to stay, surrounding the breathtaking valleys. We can enjoy, living the Royal life in the Royal Palaces of Rajasthan and how can I forget, our native place Punjab. We can go to the Golden Temple, and pray for peace and happiness. Plus, we can stay in our ancestral homes for a day. Then we can go to Goa or Kerela for beaches. It will be so relaxing to talk or see the mesmerising sunset. Aru, we have everything in our own country then why to go anywhere else?"

(A/N: Don't panic on the months as I have mentioned Women's Day a month back, so the story is standing in the month of April.)

Armaan remains speechless with her words and comments, "Wow, I never thought in that sense."

Kavya wraps her arms around his neck and insists, "Then take me to Kashmir first, I love the place and I want to stay in the heavenly boat house for minimum two days. Later we will visit our ancestral homes and Golden Temple. Next Jaipur and Udaipur, I want to stay in different palaces and even visit all the remaining palaces. I love the royal things, we will shop for some antiques there and take me to Agra for a day as well. I want to see the Taj Mahal. Lastly, take me to Kerela, I love beaches and sunset. You know, we should visit the aroma spas, the place owns the best aromatic and herbal products. It will be so relaxing to take spa treatment before returning in our hectic work routine. Right?"

He smiles at her excitement and assures, "Done. I will make all the arrangements."

Her eyes widen in surprise and she asks with uncertainty, "Are you serious?" 

Armaan plants a delicate kiss to her nose and asks, "Have I ever taken your words for granted?"

Kavya nods with a sad pout and points out, "Before marriage."

He sighs in defeat and asks, "I am sorry for that, but can't we not leave the past in the past."

She shakes her head in negative and confesses, "You pamper and love me more when you feel guilty, so sorry to inform you, your Angel is greedy."

Armaan raises his eyebrows at her teasing smirk and repeats, "So, my Angel is greedy?"

Kavya nods in confirmation and he suggests, "Then in that case, I should overburden Rihan and Ruhi for more than two weeks, so I can satisfy your greed."

She moves closer to whisper seductively against his eyes, "The greed is so addictive, it keeps increasing after each night."

Armaan digs his finger into her waist in response and traces his nose over her nape, while murmuring, "Then I would love to corrupt my Angel to the extent, she craves for me even in the day time."

He nibbles her skin, leaving a mark and making her moan in pleasure. She clenches his hair in her fist and he pulls away to press his lips against her for a long kiss. Passion and desire overpowers their senses as they kiss again after pulling away for a moment to breath.

But the moment is disturbed by a knock on their door, followed by Mary's voice, "Sorry to disturb, but Kavya, your mother is waiting to know, whether you agreed for the honeymoon."

Armaan smirks and asks in a husky voice, "Is my Angel ready to be completely corrupted?"

Kavya informs in a loud voice for Mary, "Tell Mamma, we are coming."

She moves closer to whisper against his lips, "Undoubtedly."

************

That's all for now.....will update next part as soon as possible.....hope you liked this part, do give your reviews...till then Keep Smiling and Take Care

My contact details:

Wattpad Profile - @WriterAnisha_2307
Email- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Hangout- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Facebook - Anisha (Link - https://www.facebook.com/worldofanisha)
Twitter - worldofanisha
Instagram- Anisha_23_07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 10.7K 81
He was an arrogant, cold, ruthless, dominant, self-centered bussinessman, more precisely the one and only ceo of Singhania Industries. Ranking among...
12.2K 415 41
this story tells u about how a unwanted marriage turns into a beautiful romantic CHIRAG RAWAL ...a heartless doctor , i mean he is rude to other but...
2.3M 153K 69
𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒗 π‘²π’‚π’”π’‰π’šπ’‚π’‘,is a rich businessman of the state. His wife Kavya was the only love of his life. He had a crush on her since their college...
8.5K 419 23
"Kavya, my soul exists to love you." He whispered to himself, not to wake her up. His beautiful beautiful woman softly groaned in her sleep and all h...