gone | liskook

By riicecake

• liskook au • lisa and jungkook don't remember each other and their friends are determined to keep them apar... More

Chapter 1: After
Chapter 3: Curiosity
Chapter 4: Nothing
Chapter 5: Again
Chapter 6: Ask
Chapter 7: First
Chapter 8: Wonder
Chapter 9: Text
Chapter 10: Suspicion
Chapter 11: Hide
Chapter 12: Distractions
Chapter 13: Sense
Chapter 14: Collision
Chapter 15: Exposed
Chapter 16: Spies
Chapter 17: Doubts

Chapter 2: Thoughts

3.2K 146 1
By riicecake

Jungkook walked against the wind, embracing the coldness that washed over him.

What was that?

He wasn't sure what had gotten into him. But the girl...

She felt so familiar. Like he should have known her.

Only he didn't. Jungkook was fairly sure he had never met the woman in his life. But her voice had sent chills down his arms, and even though she'd barely spoken a word..

He shook his head. He was just overthinking things again. There was a small chance he would ever meet her again anyways. And he did not even know her name.

Nonetheless, fate worked in different ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
172K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...