Under the Stars

By user11204945

[Higest Ranking : 1 in adventure] STYLIST AWARDS WINNER. A year after his lover's death, Danny receives a mys... More

Stars
The letter
Ajay
Aahana is Alive ?
The Hunt
Shadow
Did I love someone ??
Tear you apart
Journey
It all starts
Feelings
Ajay's end ?
Run!
Blood spilled
Dark times
Aahana
Rishav speaks
Everything burns
Epilogue

Shadows revealed

129 49 28
By user11204945

"Some people are meant to fall in love with each other...but not be together."

                            -500 days of Summer
________________________________________________________________

The sand turned red soaked in warm blood, as Ajay slowly removed the revolvers.

Two invisible shots had taken the thugs down, even before they could react. Their hands were now mangled, with the two of them groaning in pain.

"Now, here's my deal. You tell me everything and I let you live. Or, I kill you right now and feed your carcass to the dogs," hissed Ajay, pointing the revolver at them. His face reflected death.

And, when you grab someone by the balls, their brain is bound to follow.

"We'll tell you ev-everything, please..." pleaded the young man,  placing his other hand on the wound from where blood was now gushing out, ceaselessly.

Ajay observed both of them wore the same sleek black overcoat and black jeans. It seemed like dress code to some nameless organisation.

Even in all this commotion, Nikki seemed perfectly unaffected because she was still fast asleep, often making funny noises. Snoring, precisely. Ajay could feel her weight sapping him out of energy, but he didn't have the heart to wake her up.

"Rathode, Wilson show yourselves," he called out in an undertone, not taking his eyes away from the two thugs. And appeared from the shadows of that abandoned house, two police officers, both of them brandishing a revolver.

One of them was a bit on the heavier side, with height no more than 5'6. Another, an anglo-indian with height over 6ft, and the physique of a bull.

Both of them had been trainees under Ajay once, but now were inspector and sub inspector of police. Time sure had changed, but the respect they still had for their mentor was unparalleled.

"Sir, we should rush or else they might send more men," said Rathode, running his hand through the few tufts of hair left on his balding head.

"Still the same nervous prick, eh? Some more years, and this tension will turn your scalp into a deadland. Right, Wilson?" 

Wilson just sniggered in response, as Rathode turned a brilliant shade of magenta. Their mentor still seemed to be the sarcastic careless genius they once knew him to be.

"Where's your van?" asked Ajay, quickly scanning the place. The place by now was enveloped in silence, and all they could hear was the crashing of the sea waves.

"I'll call it right away," Wilson replied, busying himself with a phone call. And, after a minute or two appeared a forget-me-not-blue coloured van from the far end of an old rundown apartment.

Silently, it reached where they all were standing. And within the next five minutes, they were moving towards the police station, which happened to be a 30 minutes drive from where they were presently at.

The first thing that Ajay did was trying to contact Mohit or Diya after getting into the van, but neither of answered his call. Meanwhile, both the officers were scrutinizing Ajay with a piercing gaze.

"Paint me like one of your french girls," retorted Ajay irritated, seeing them gaze at him so intently. He braced himself to be pinned with questions any moment.

"Sir, you very well are aware that we are completely puzzled. Please, can you elaborate this whole incident ?" asked Wilson, his eyes twinkling.

And here it comes, thought Ajay sighing. Thus making himself comfortable, with Nikki now dozing by his side, he started his explanation.

"Look, my suspicion was first raised when I found that black car tailing us. Then, these idiots were even following me when I went to the police station for the first time. I thought, why not play the player. So, I told you to keep an eye on them. And, I must say you people have gotten better.

But, I needed to capture them and thus I set this trap. I went to what you would call "shopping" and these morons too thought this as a chance to sweep me off this world.

I lured them all the way to this house, then BOOM!  The tiger was trapped, I was the decoy and you were the hunters. It didn't require a genius to pull of this plan. These two are good, but unfortunately not on my level..." he said, finishing off his monologue.

"Truly, you are the best," both his former students cried in unison. Ajay just beamed in response, looking out of the window. The van now was moving smoothly, as he allowed the winds to brush past his face. Both the captives inside the van were sitting quite stiffly. Their wounds had been wrapped around tightly, thus ceasing the flow of blood.

Destination was reached without further turmoils. Ajay by then was sure that something was cooking between Mohit and Diya. They didn't even call him yet, asking about his whereabouts. But, he had more pressing matters in hand.

The first thing he did after entering the police station was giving Nikki a comfortable spot to complete her beauty sleep. After she was settled, it was time for the thugs....

They were kept in a special cell, which was purposely made bone chilling cold. If it is cold, the criminals will feel the urge to pee, making them even more nervous.

Ajay entered the room, with a scalpel in hand. The two thugs were sitting there cuffed, with a look of malice on their face.

But, Ajay eased himself on the sole chair present in the room before starting the interrogation. Then, looking straight into the eyes of what could be called the leader, he whispered in a sweet tone, "Now now tell me everything you know."

"We are assigned missions through phone calls. That's all we know," replied the young man, with face devoid of emotions.

"Nothing more than that?"

"No"

"Sure? Please try to remember something," mock pleaded Ajay.

"Sorry sir, but my knowledge is limited to what I've told you."

"Do you really need to be a man? I mean, your balls can be donated you know that, right?" he asked sweetly, slowly tracing the scalpel around that man's private part. Even in the cold condition a treacle of sweat ran past that man's forehead.

"Say goodbye to your manhood," said Ajay laughing like a maniac, as he slowly lifted the scalpel to strike.

"WAIT! I'll tell you everything, please don't hurt me," cried out that man in fear, with his partner sitting beside him frozen, seeing this whole play unfold.

"I'm listening."

"Our organization has no name, but our boss works for a big drug dealer. They ordered us to keep an eye on all of you, and kidnap the little girl and his father.

Our boss never revealed his name, but there's a place where we gather after completion of our missions," said the man, with tears in his eyes.

"Hmm, and were you two following us since Shimla?"

"No, we were assigned to track you after you arrived at Goa."

"How many people are there in your boss's organization?"

"Almost 500. Though all of us rarely gather."

"And, since when is your boss working for this mafia lord?"

"Since almost a year. He had a flare share of business from this man."

"Have you ever seen this mafia lord?"

"No, but boss described him as one of the most cold blooded criminal he has ever seen."

"Where's your base?"

"On the western coast of the city. From there we take a ferry, which transports us to the far of North. From there, after driving a kilometre or two we reach a locality that can be called as our operating base."

"Thank you very much. And remember, the next time you try to touch that little girl, you'd love the consequences."

With this, Ajay stood up to move out of the room. The man was just beginning to feel relieved when suddenly he felt a hard kick crash against his nose, making it bleed heavily. The impact was huge, making him cry out in pain and anger.

"I've told you everything, why did you still hit me?" he howled at Ajay, with blood still dripping from his nose.

"Habit," Ajay casually replied, moving out of the room.

Narrating the incident briefly to Rathode, Ajay ordered him to assign some men at the hotel where they were staying.

A casual glance at the watch, and he almost felt an urge to shout what the fuck. It was almost 2am in the morning. Carrying Nikki in his lap, he hurriedly hopped inside the van that would take them back to their present home.

He also had a faint feeling that the spark between Mohit and Diya had turned into a flame...

________________________________________________________________

A/N :-

Yes, I know that I promised to publish this chapter long back.

But, I had an argument with my girl and she gave me a handjob with her hands lubed in chilli sauce. The paaaaaain.

Anyways, if you've enjoyed this chapter then...Do I need to say this everytime?

Vote, comment and share. That's it. Love y'all and byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 464 22
Samaira Lakshmi Deshpande is caught between two worlds, two masks. Amidst the hunt for her missing twin and the pressure to fit her family's mold of...
17.4K 1.4K 30
This story is of a villain who's in search of his mother's murderer. He meets many girls but is he destined to love only one. What happens when he fa...
155K 4K 91
Being Framed for the crime she didn't commit , her marriage breaks down and she loses everything she ever had . No one believes her even her husband...
83 14 15
BE CAREFUL THE MORE YOU WILL READ , THE MORE U WILL THINK ABOUT IT .🤔🤔 A ROMANTIC 💕YET MYSTERIOUS PLAY WHERE LOVE WILL HAPPEN BEYOND THE BOUNDARIE...