Interpretations

By pandora6427

More

The One and The Other
More Of The One and The Other
More of.. The One, The Other, and Another.
Free Write 1
Free Write 2
Free Write 3
Free Write 4

Interpretations

4 0 0
By pandora6427

Okay.. So... Heres thing. I write quite a bit but its not ever about a specific thing. Well... Let me rephrase that. The few times it is about something specific, Its not pointed out by the obvious. Its almost like a code of my mind. So... heres what I thought of... Im making this "story" and each chapter is gonna be 1 thing that I write. So I'd like any and all of you to comment on each individual chapter and tell me what you think it means. I really just want to see how my mind comes off to other people. Idk if that makes sense but it does to me.. So see? Thats what I mean. Well.. here goes nothing, and here goes everything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 12.7K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
16.3K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
94K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...