Multifandom Preferences

By oo_michi_oo

Preferences for: - Scott McCall (Teen Wolf) - Sam Winchester (Supernatural) - Barry Allen (The Flash) - Prin... More

The Guys
Where you met (Part 1)
Where you met (Part 2)
How he looks when he first saw you (Gifs)
What you are
Your best friend/s
Nicknames
Contact Names

Who you are

192 6 0
By oo_michi_oo

Scott McCall - You are Derek's younger sister and Peter's niece.

Sam Winchester - You're from a familie of hunters. The tradition goes back centuries.

Barry Allen - You are Harrison Wells daughter, well the real Harrison Wells.

Prince Ben - You're Peter Pan's daughter. You don't know your mother but you do know that she was a fairy.

Sebastian Smythe - You are Blaine's little sister.

Peter Parker - You are a Stark. Tony's daughter to be exact. All the Avengers are like Aunts and Uncles or in Wanda's case: sister to you.

Johnny Storm - You are Reed's sister and to Ben you are a sister too.

Kendall Knight - You're from a normal familie, nobody special.

Stefan Salvatore - You're older siblings are Finn, Eljiah, Niklaus and Kol. Henrik is your twin. You were broken when he died :(

Steve Rogers - You are Thor's sister and Odin's youngest child.

Klaus Mikaelson - You're the youngest Winchester. You have another mother than Sam and Dean.

Prince Francis - You are from the royal familie of Germany.

Derek Hale - You are Stefan's twin and Damon's younger sister. You are 3 minutes younger than Stefan and he knows that this annoyes you.

Bruce Wayne - You are Jim Gordon's daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc