Cutie With a Booty

By Musiq4lyf

Twenty-two year old Kasey has never been kissed or even touched by a member of the opposite sex. With three c... More

1. Say You'll Move in With Me
2. You Can't Live with Us
3. Setting Boundaries
4. Sheer Lace
5. Double Date With a Vampire
6. Vampire Hunters for Hire
7. Sexting 101
9. Kiss me Once, Twice, Three Times Now I'm A Lady
10. Call Me a Doctor
11. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
12. All Good Girls Go Bad
13. Wait for Me, Bae
14. How Unfortunate
15. Sister Sister
16. Define Us
17. Maybe I Like the Ladies
18. We're Going Downtown
19. Some Things You Can't Change
20. Architect My Butt!
21. Deflowering is SO On the Nature Channel
22. Meet the Lewis'
23. Hear Me Roar
24. Starlight Starbright
25. Left Behind
26. Mommy Knows Best
27. Spring Break
28. Wooing is SO Overrated
29. The Earth and the Sun
30. I Am Changing
31. Stop the World
32. Timeliness is Godliness
33. Birthday Suit
Epilogue
Cutie Patootie

8. Prince and the Frog

30K 1.2K 402
By Musiq4lyf

Lol I literally cannot with my OWN story. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THESE MATTER TO ME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

All morning Jace has been on and off of the phone. Now, I’m not saying it’s a bad thing to be constantly communicating with the outside world, but…her conversations are obnoxious. They range from—“Hey girl hey” to “If I don’t get that commercial my life is screwed”—and I’m not sure which one irritates me the most.

                “Oh just pull a few strings why don’t you? You’re Matt Melkowski! Matt freaking Melkowski!” Jace paced around the room, her free hand in her mass of red curls. It’s a bad day when Jace doesn’t even flat iron her hair. “Please, Matt? I’ll do anything. You know I’m your favorite girl,” she whined.

                Sighing, I looked back down at my computer screen. I must make a log of all of the ingredients needed for a well-balanced diet without any distractions. I need to finish this before Kenny comes over tonight. Thinking of Kenny coming over makes my heart beat in overdrive because I’ve never really been alone with a guy before and this is scary. Almost scarier than when I saw Britney Spears bald and I have to say…that was truly terrifying.

                “I love you, Matt, you’re my favorite, bye.” Jace hung up the phone and then squealed, bounding over to me in excited leaps and skips. “I’m going to be in a Covergirl commercial!”

                “That’s simply amazing, Jace,” I replied without looking up from my computer screen.

                “Are you even paying attention to what I’m saying?”

                “Of course. You said you are going to be in a Covergirl commercial, courtesy of Matt Melkowski.” If I add one piece of bread to the daily eating plan… would that decrease the bloating from the protein or would that encourage people to just make gross sandwiches? Yeah…forget the bread. I’ll add a muffin. Everyone loves muffins.

                “For once, Kasey, can you just be excited about something?”

                I looked up at Jace with a frown. “What do you mean for once? Do you think I never get excited about things?”

                With a roll of her eyes, Jace turned her head to the side so that she no longer holds eye contact with me.  “You don’t really ever get excited. You only got excited twice. Once when I asked you to move in with me and then the time you were making those cookies for Justin.”

                My frown deepened and I bit my lip. Just because I don’t always exert my excitement in loud screeches like her doesn’t mean I’m not excited. “Okay, Jace.”

                She cut her eyes to me, her eyebrows furrowed. “That’s it? Just okay?”

                “What am I supposed to do, huh? Am I supposed to argue with you about how I do indeed actually get excited and that you’re a liar? Am I supposed to tell you that you don’t know me at all? What is your direction with this topic?”

                “I absolutely fucking hate it when you talk to me like I’m one of the people you’re making a business deal with,” she spat at me.

                I sighed. “Don’t you have something to do?”

                “What is the matter with you, anyways? You’re acting like a—”

                “Like a what?” I pushed myself back in my chair, placing my hands in my lap.

                “Like a bitch, that’s what.” Jace crossed her arms, staring me down.

                I snorted, rising from my chair. “Do you ever get tired of swearing?”

                “Jesus Christ, Kasey!” She threw her arms into the air and I flinched as I heard them smack back down at her sides. “You don’t get excited, you avoid confrontations…because you best believe that if you called me a bitch I’d never let you live to regret it.”

                “Some of us have better things to do.” I looked pointedly at her and her jaw fell.

                “Who even are you anymore, huh?” She set her hands on her hips and I sighed, rummaging through the fridge. “Kasey, if you do not answer me—”

                “Jace, you are not my mother, okay? I don’t have to answer to you. I pay my half of the rent although I could just as easily pay the whole amount and my bank account wouldn’t even notice the loss unlike yours.” I grabbed a water bottle and turned around to face a red in the face Jace. “Your modeling career isn’t as steady as my many careers that I have invested in. So…If you want to kick me out or something just say the word. I have so many worries and this conversation isn’t one of them.”

                Feeling dull inside, I headed for my bedroom. It’s like as time passes by I get more and more morbid for Kenny is closer and closer to coming over. Good thing Jace has an event tonight because then it would get awkward. For once, Jace didn’t say a word and so I closed the door behind me and dived into my bed.

                When I woke up I heard voices…irritating voices. So that means either of two things. Either Jace’s parents are here to pay her a visit which would be a nightmare, or Jace’s model friends are here to visit which would just as easily be a nightmare but maybe even more so than the first horror.

                Weary, I quietly emerged from my room and headed for the kitchen.

                “Oh, Kasey, you’re alive,” Jace said, her voice a little edgy for she’s most likely still mad at me for earlier. “You remember April and Diana.”

                I gave a tight smile. How can I forget April and Diana? They are two of the most evil girls I’ve ever met. They are those girls you read about who tormented everyone in highschool and then graduated and still tortures people by being a gold digger and walking around with all of their riches. It doesn’t help that they are tall and skinny models either.

                April is a women of color advocate and models specifically in makeup and clothing to reach out to what she claims to be “Underrepresented People” and it’s a great cause. But when you get to know her, she’s a terrible person. She’s a caramel color with long and curly brown hair that hangs to the small of her back. Her eyebrows are more perfect than my credit score and her nails are more taken care of than my bank account. She’s extremely tall and always has a new handbag. She can make a person feel like poo in zero point two seconds. It’s insane.

                Diana is a Latin model whose family she brags about all of the time since they came from Spain after being thrown out for dictating over the common people. Yeah, her family is supposedly some kind of former royals or whatever. If that’s even true. Her eyes are fierce and her legs are her greatest feature. She does a lot of high end modeling. The runway is her best friend. She has a walk that can kill. She usually doesn’t have to say anything to a person, a look alone can make me feel like a piece of crap. In a way she’s worse than April.

                In the press it’s always April, Diana, and Jace—A night on the town, a shopping trip to remember, a swim for the Gods—always together doing something. The paparazzi follows them constantly.

                “Of course,” I replied.

                April looked me up and down as I entered the living area and then snorted out a laugh. She’s dressed in a micro skirt, blue pumps and a flowing top. “Do you diet or do you just eat whatever you want?” She looked down at her nails.

                I narrowed my eyes. “I happen to be a nutrition major so I best believe I know more about healthy foods than you do. Just because you pay someone to keep you healthy doesn’t make you an expert. I am extremely healthy.”

                “Sure.”

                “Do you even work out, April? Or do you starve yourself and eat a grape once a week, calling that a meal?”

                Diana laughed, biting her lower plump lip. “What did you do to her, Jace? She used to be so quiet,” she said, her accent thick.

                “I know, I have no idea what happened to her,” Jace mumbled. “Anyways, the three of us are going out to dinner later and I was going to ask if you wanted to come with.” Diana threw her a scathing look which she ignored and I rolled my eyes.

                “I am actually going on a date tonight so I’ll take a rain check.” It grew deafeningly quiet and I looked around to find all three of them staring at me. I sighed and looked at Jace. “What?”

                “With who?” Diana and April asked in unison.

                “You’re acting like you would even know who he is. I have to finish my work. Try to keep it down, please?” I went back into my room before they could say another word.

                Okay, so they didn’t keep it down. The entire time they played loud music and cackled. Girls…

                “Kasey!” Jace called out.

                I opened my bedroom door, peering my head out. “Yeah?”

                “We are leaving.” Jace is dressed in her out on the town attire and Diana and April look dressed to kill as well.

                “Have fun.”

                “You better tell me all about that date,” she warned with her eyes in those familiar tiny slits that promise death to all if her words aren’t taken seriously. I nodded and she left along with Evil One and Evil Two.

                Alone at last, I slipped into something a little more presentable to the human eye, or to the eyes of a boy. Whatever that means because I Googled first date outfits and half of the options were outrageous. Who wears full dresses and heels in their house? I don’t understand. I am wearing blue shorts and a gray tank top. I’m comfortable and I look cute. This is me and if I can’t be myself then what is the point?

                Whoa, I just said something inspirational to myself. I patted myself on the back and prepared some snack bowls. Google said you do not cook whole meals for first dates, only for guys you want a future with. And to be honest, Kenny is my employee and I would rather not marry someone I work with. Anyhow, I will do the best I can to make this a great first date experience so I can learn the ropes of this whole dating thing.

                Justin is right. How can I expect to be able to do things if I don’t set out to do them? I need this as a practice date for my future dates to come. If there even are any future dates to come…

                With a shake of my head I smiled at my perfectly arrayed snack bowls. This is stupid, he may not even care about the snacks. Frowning, I started eating them, starting with the pretzels. It feels like I’m throwing a party that no one is coming to. Before I could grow anymore antsy, the buzzer sounded and I ran to the door, pressing down on the button.

                “Yeah?”

                “Hey, it’s me, Kenny. Let me up?”

                I swallowed, hard as the nerves started to kick in. He’s really coming over. He’s really here. I’m really having a date. Oh my goodness. I buzzed him up and fluffed my hair nervously, pulling out my phone and texting Justin.

                Hawk is flying into the building. I repeat, the hawk is flying into the building.

                By hawk do you by any chance mean Kenny?

                DUH. JUSTIN I CAN’T BREATHE.

                Calm down, grasshopper. Just show him the cheeks.

                Everyone can see my cheeks, they are on my face.

                I was referring to your butt cheeks but to each their own.

                Justin I’m having a panic attack and you’re being immature right now. Really???

                Gosh, you’re always so serious. Just be yourself, literally. There is not some kind of magic voodoo to a date unless you’re trying to get laid. But you’re a girl so getting laid isn’t hard, honestly. Oooh, can you make me some more cookies? I had a dream about them and they were delicious in my mind.

                -____- I hate you, Justin.

                No you don’t. Hey, have fun and be you. DON’T FORGET ABOUT MY COOKIES THOUGH!!!

                I’m going to put your cookies in my cheeks! >:(

                Ooh, Kasey, that sounds so sexy.

                EW YOU’RE SO NASTY. GO AWAY!

                L O FUCKING L. You kill me. Bye.

                Laughing, I jumped as a knock sounded on the door, my heart speeding up all over again. Oh my goodness. I nervously fluffed out my hair again and then undid all of the bolts, opening the door. I smiled as I took in his nice and soft looking gray cardigan that he wore a white v-neck with. He has on light denim jeans and his blonde hair is stylishly ruffled across his forehead.

                “You look comfortable. Did you forget I was coming?” he teased, his eyes alight with humor.

                I laughed shyly and let him come in before closing the door. “No, I remembered, I even made you some snacks. If you’re into that sort of thing.” I scratched my neck, looking away.

                Kenny laughed and headed for the counter, diving into the chocolate covered raisins. “Mm, these are good. Where did you buy these?”

                “I made them.” I blushed.

                Kenny dropped the raisins back into the bowl, gaping at me. “You made them?”

                “Yeah. Took about fifty minutes. Five minutes to prep. You really like them?” I fiddled with my hands.

                “These things taste like tiny bits of heaven. Did you make all these snacks?” I nodded and Kenny gasped in appreciation, making my blush spread. “Wow, incredible. It all tastes like gourmet or something.”

                “I’m glad. Well on Netflix they have lots of new releases we can watch.” I smiled, heading over to the couch. Kenny piled three bowls on top of each other and then followed after me, plopping down onto the couch beside me. I chuckled. He looks so stupid. “You can pick something.”

                “You’re such a gentleman.” He smiled, searching through the movies and I laughed. “Let’s watch Insidious Chapter Two. It might be scary.” Winking at me, he pressed play and I got up to turn the lights off, returning to my spot on the couch. “Are you going to get scared?” he whispered with a handful of raisins.

                “Probably not.”

                He frowned. “Why not?”

                “All of these horror movies are extremely artificial and end up the same. Someone falls, someone goes into an area that screams dangerous, someone has sex and dies while doing it, someone you know ends up being the mass killer… It’s predictable.”

                Kenny narrowed his eyes at me. “Well keep your predictions to yourself so that I can enjoy the movie.”

                I laughed. “Sure, whatever.”

                It hasn’t even been thirty minutes and Kenny is already disinterested with the movie. How do I know this? Because he keeps looking at my boobs in my tank top every couple of seconds when he doesn’t think I notice. But newsflash… I do notice. It is making me feel uncomfortable. Guys usually don’t stare at me so this is weird.        

                “This movie is so ridiculous,” I mumbled to distract him.

                “Huh? Oh, yeah ha it’s kind of scary though.”

                As if he if could notice. “You think so?”

                “Yeah. If you’re scared, Kasey, I’m right here. You don’t have to worry.”

                I fought hard to not make a facial expression. What does his presence have to do with anything if I did happen to be scared of this ridiculous movie? “Thanks, good to know.”

                Pleased with himself, he smiled, setting the bowls onto the floor after he almost ate all of the snacks in all of the bowls. He scooted over so that his hip is right up against mine, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I grew rigid.

                He. Is. Touching. Me.

                What does this mean?

                His smile grew wider as he looked down at me and I gave a tight smile in return. “Are you comfortable?” I whispered.

                “Very,” he purred.

                “I’m glad,” I replied, my voice shy and unsure. He grinned and snuggled closer to me, his body heat wrapping around me like a heating pad. I laughed nervously and his lip turned up into a sly smirk.

                “This movie sucks.” He put his lips to my ear and I shuddered. Oh my God, he’s way too close.

                “Actually, it’s not that bad,” I defended. Anything to get him off of me.

                He chuckled. “You know this movie is terrible.”

                I can feel his warm breath on my neck. I shivered and inched a little away from him to find his face directly in mine. I paled. Oh no. He looked down at my lips and I bit mine in response, out of nerves.

                “Oh, Kasey,” he breathed, leaning in to kiss me. I leaned back as far as I could and then slid out from under him, watching as his arm fell back down to his side and he toppled over, face first into the cushion of the couch.

                If I weren’t so nervous right now I would have found it comedic. “Well, since we aren’t going to watch the movie, we can do something else. I have cards, board games, twister…maybe we shouldn’t play twister but we can read books out loud and take turns reading them, we can surf the web. Oh, I can teach you how to cook some dishes if you want. That’s always fun.”

                Kenny ignored everything I said, standing up, his eyes glazed over with some weird and primal emotion. “Or we can do something else for fun.” He licked his lips and I frowned.

                “What are you going to do, eat me?” I blurted out, confused by his mannerisms.

                He threw back his head and laughed. “If you want me to, I will.”

                “What?” He’s a cannibal? That’s so disgusting. I invited a cannibal into my home! Oh my God.

                “Shh, Kasey, less talking, more action.”

                “No, don’t eat me, Kenny, I’m too young for this. I have a future!”

                Kenny faltered a bit, slowly walking over to me as I braced myself up against the fridge. “Gosh, if you really don’t like it we don’t have to do that.” He snorted.

                I let out a breath of relief. “Oh thank God!”

                “You’re weird, you know that?”

                I gaped. He wanted to eat me and I’m the weird one? Okay. “Sure.” I relaxed, stepping away from the fridge. Kenny grabbed me by the arm, yanking me to him, taking my breath away and I gasped. “What are you doing?”

                He leaned in to kiss me again and I turned my head to the left, feeling his wet lips graze my cheek. Not my butt cheek but my actual face cheek. Ha, face cheek. Kenny chuckled and dived in again and I turned away again. God, I wish he’d stop trying to kiss me.

                “Oh come on, Kasey, quit being a tease,” he groaned.

                I pulled away and backed up slowly to the couch, my knees giving out as I neared it. I fell back first onto the couch and slid my way to the end, Kenny crawling after me, that look in his eyes again.

                “You play an unfair game, Kasey,” he said, his voice husky.

                Oh my God what is he talking about? I’m just trying to get away. I’m seriously about to cry if his lips touch mine. I can’t handle this. I started shaking as he crawled closer to me, his lips right near mine. He pinned my arms down at my sides, a smile stretching across his face.

                My breathing is so panicked that I can feel my heart up against my chest cavity. I turned my head to the side, praying he doesn’t kiss me.

                Then a key inserted into the door and someone walked into the room. I used the opportunity to jump away from Kenny to find Justin eyeing the bowl of snacks on the counter.      

                “Oh wow, are these homemade rice krispies? Jeez, these look scrumptious.” Justin shoved one into his mouth, moaning. Never have I been more grateful for his presence.

                “Justin, oh my God!” I gasped out, winded from my near panic attack. Justin looked over at me and then at a very confused and disgruntled Kenny who came around the couch.

                “Who is this?” Kenny pointed.

                “This is my neighbor.”

                “What is he doing in here?” Kenny frowned.

                “Kasey didn’t answer my phone calls so I got worried and came over.” Justin licked his fingers and looked inside some of the other snack bowls.

                “You have a key to her room?”

                “I got it from the landlord, duh. Of course Kasey didn’t give me an actual key to her room. Looks like I came in at the right time though.”

                “No, you came at the wrong time.” Kenny crossed his arms.

                Justin looked over at me and then at Kenny and then laughed. “Dude, you obviously know nothing about women. She looks scared out of her mind and relieved at the same time. What were you doing to her anyways, trying to maul her face off like a cat?” He looked to the TV. “What are you guys watching?”

                “Nothing that concerns you.” Kenny pouted.

                I rolled my eyes. “We were watching Insidious two.”

                “I heard that movie was absolutely terrible.” Justin snorted.

                “It is,” Kenny and me replied in unison.

                “Well, at least you guys agree on something.” He laughed.

                I smiled, highly amused and then sat down on the couch. Kenny hastily followed suit, sitting down next to me. Justin grabbed a snack bowl and wedged his way in between Kenny and me, placing the bowl in his lap.

                “Snacks, anyone?” he asked, winking at me. I muffled my laughter with my hand.

                “Bro, what are you doing? She’s fine, get out of here already.” Kenny took the snack bowl from Justin and motioned to the door.

                Rolling his eyes, Justin snatched his bowl back and replaced it in its original place, his lap. “I came such a long way, I can at least enjoy a movie and some snacks thank you very much. Plus, this isn’t even your place. How can you kick me out of Kasey’s apartment?”

                “Kasey… do you want him in here?” He gave me a pointed look and I ignored him, happy about the distraction. At least he won’t try to kiss me now with Justin here.

                “He has come a long way. Plus, now it’s like a theater since there is more than two people.” I smiled and Justin winked at me, diving into the snack bowl. Kenny sighed and leaned back into the couch.

                “Wow, this is literally so stupid. That could not possibly happen!” Justin protested at the scene unfolding and I laughed. It is so ridiculous, he’s right.

                Bitter, Kenny said, “It could actually happen. Some of us have open minds…” He smiled at me and I gave a tentative smile back. Kenny has serious issues.

                When the movie finally ended, Justin leaned back on the couch, resting his head behind his hands before saying, “Well, that movie was a complete waste of life. I swear.”

                Finally fed up I’d presume, Kenny shot up from the couch. “You did not even have to stay to fucking watch the movie. No one even invited you!” he yelled.

                “Language, Kenny!” I reprimanded.

                “Sorry,” he mumbled, his hands shaking.

                Justin simply rolled his eyes, running his hands through his hair. He’s always so calm. It’s crazy. “Stop being such a little bitch, Kenny.”

                Kenny looked to me to inform me of Justin’s swearing and I paid him no mind. With a frustrated sigh, Kenny stomped over to the door. “This has to be one of the worst nights of my life, truly. Bye.” Kenny opened up my door and then slammed it behind him.

                For a while, silence is all I heard until Justin let out a little laugh and then I joined in, laughing so hard that my sides began to protest.

                “Wow, he has serious issues. You have to get better taste in men, Kasey. Yeah he has cool hair—not as cool as mine—but he has problems in the intellectual and common sense department. Good thing I showed up, huh?”

                “Yeah, bless you.” I threw myself at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and he hesitantly hugged me back, patting me.

                “Uh, there there. No problem.”

                I pulled away to find him blushing. He’s so odd. “Well, I guess I’ll clean up before Jace gets back.”

                “Ew, Jace.”

                I laughed. “I don’t get why you guys hate each other so much.”

                “Have you met her?” he asked, picking up the snack bowls from the floor and following me into the kitchen. I took out a couple of plastic containers, emptying the snacks into their own container for later, arranging them onto the counter nicely. “Are you OCD?”

                “Hm? I don’t know, maybe. I haven’t been diagnosed or anything, so…”

                “You have it pretty bad. Can I move this container—”

                I slapped Justin’s hand before he could move the chocolate covered raisin container. “Please don’t.”

                “Yeah, you have it super bad.” He shook his head at me and I fiddled with my hands. Before I knew it, he placed a firm hand over mine. “It’s okay, you don’t have to be nervous.”

                “What are you talking about?” I whispered.

                “You fiddle with your hands when you’re nervous.” He shrugged. “Just breathe, it’s fine. I’m not judging you or anything.”

                I looked up and into his eyes, swallowing hard. “I c-can’t help it,” I stuttered, my voice soft.

                “Yes you can. Deep breaths and then focus.”

                I took deep breaths as Justin’s gaze regarded me kindly. He gave encouraging nods and I took one last breath. Justin squeezed my hands and then let go. I smiled.

                “See, all better, no shaking now.” I blushed looking down at the ground. Justin laughed and lifted up my chin with his forefinger. “So if you go on a second date with Kenny—”

                I groaned. “No, he was trying to kiss me and it was terrible. He literally chased me around and then he told me he wanted to eat me. I was like, nope I don’t do cannibals.”

                Justin threw back his head with raucous laughter so loud I raised my eyebrows. The door opened and in came Jace looking extremely exhausted.

                “Ew, why is Justin here?” she sneered.

                Still laughing, Justin paid her no mind. “K-Kasey, oh my God. I can’t with you.”

                “Why are you laughing so hard?” Jace set her purse on the counter, turning to face Justin and me.

                “Kasey’s d-date… Kasey said he wanted to eat her and she doesn’t do cannibals.”

                Jace’s eyebrows furrowed in together and then she threw back her head and started laughing just as obnoxiously as Justin.

                I honestly don’t get what is so freaking funny! “You two suck.” I stomped to my bedroom to the sounds of their laughter behind me, slamming my door behind me. So I’m not cut out for dating. Understood. I plopped down onto my bed.

                I looked down at my phone to find three missed calls from Justin and a now recent text.

                I think I would have tried to kiss you too if I were alone with you in the dark with you wearing those little shorts.

                A blush so ferocious spread across my face and up to my hairline and I fanned myself, taking deep breaths. I bit my lip to hide back my smile.

                Shh. I’ll make you some cookies tomorrow. Thanks for coming over tonight.

                No problem, even though Jace kicked me out as soon as she stopped laughing. That woman has no heart. But thanks, bae, I appreciate the baking.

                Lol. Bae?

                Yeah. You’re bae now. You’ve come so far within the ranks.

                Lmao okay, if you say so.

                I have a brilliant idea for us. How about a little bet?

                Uh, okay, sure.

                We are going to go out and if you can get a guy to ask you for your number you win and I’ll do whatever you want. If you don’t get the guy to ask you for your number then you have to let me be your first kiss.

                :O

                Yeah, it’s that real. So are you in or not, Kasey? ;)

                Okay I’m most likely going to lose, I mean…I have no boy experience. It’s like I’m setting myself up to have my first kiss be Justin. But I could prove him wrong.

                Fine, I’m in. If I win… You can’t have a woman over for a whole month.

                :OOOOOOOO A WHOLE MONTH????!??!?!?

                Yes.

                Damn, you are cruel. Alright, deal. See you tomorrow. I’m excited for the cookies though :*

                Smh aha Yeah, yeah, see you tomorrow.

                Please moisturize your lips for when I end up having to kiss you.

                L O L! Shut up, Justin. Goodnight.

                Goodnight ^.^

                With a wide smile, I laid back against my pillows. Oh my goodness, I hope I get a guy to ask me for my number. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 25 1
Sky has been in love with Eldon Wild for as long as she can remember. But he has always kept her at arms length because she's his best friend's cousi...
1.2M 47.6K 63
{18+ COLLEGE ROMANCE COMPLETED} What sucks more than being rejected by the girl of your dreams? Finding out afterward that she's moving in with you...
693K 18.5K 41
Kali Davidson is slowly but surely falling for her best friend, Ryder. He's cute, smart, tough and his bad boy don't care attitude gets Kali "Goody T...
16.1K 1.1K 19
[18+] Mark just wants a quiet life. With plenty of action at work, he has no interest in bringing the drama home with him. But he does need a flatmat...