bleeding stars|✅

By beautifulinblu

[ F E A T U R E D] short, but not necessarily sweet, vignettes More

epigraph
the one with the birthday
the one with the plan
the one with the panda
the one with tom and jerry
the one with the dream
the one with caffeine
the one with the cliché
the one with denim skirts
the one with monday
//fin

the one with realism

885 366 393
By beautifulinblu

"Have you ever thought about life after school?" Jenny asked, handing Tristan his burrito.

"Sure," he said, unwrapping his burrito. "Maybe I'll graduate, get a good degree and start working soon."

"That's society's plan." she wiped the corner of her mouth with a napkin. "What's yours?"

He seemed to consider this. "I want to enter a food eating competition."

It was not a very good response, but it was an honest one.

"If food is your way of living, don't limit it to rivalry." she crumpled the tissue paper and threw it in the dustbin. "Appreciate the textures, the flavour, the aroma. Explore the countries, the cultures, the history. Spend too much on a meal, try to recreate one without a recipe."

"Is that what I have to do to live my life?" he asked, chewing slowly.

"Not what to do." she smiled. "Its how
to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
151K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
40.8K 2.8K 35
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...