Aaban

By Fuzziezs

• HIGHEST RANK #1 in Islamic• (COMPLETED ON FEBRUARY 14, 2019 WITH 14K READS!) That is the real Aaban Waheed... More

Aaban: Cast ✅
0. A A B A N - ANGEL OF IRON
A/N
2. D A R D - P A I N
3. W O H - H I M
4. K A U N - W H O
5. R A B B - L O R D
6. M E H N D I - H E N N A
7. N I K K A H - M A R R I A G E
8. U S K I - H I S
9. N A Y A - N E W
10. L A M H A - M O M E N T
11. K H A N D A N - F A M I L Y
12. D A R K H A N - H E A R T B E A T
13. M A D H I - P A S T
14. W A Q I Y A H - I N C I D E N T
15. A G W A H - A B D U C T E D
16. W A L I D - F A T H E R
17. C H A L A G Y A - G O N E
18. A L W I D A H- F A R E W E L L
K H A T A M - T H E E N D
K H U D A H A F I Z- G O O D B Y E
N O O R

1. K H A T R A - D A N G E R

12.4K 471 91
By Fuzziezs

¥

"The Nutella finished."

Haniyah's mother's voice echoed through the room, her brown eyes held amusement as she smirked at her daughter. Haniyah's eyes grew wide as she stared at her mother in disbelief.

The Nutella finished.

The words echoed in her head.

No one wants to hear that in the morning, especially on a Monday morning. It never made sense to her why people are so happy in the mornings.

What is it with happy morning people?

She turned to glare at the raven haired man. His hazel eyes held amusement as he stared down at his little sister.

She grumbled under her breath as her older brother, Zuber laughed, taking a bite of his Nutella sandwich. Letting her know that he was the one who took the last bit of the Nutella.

She pouted.

He took the last bit of what we left of the Nutella.

"I hate you" she grumbled as she made her way to her seat. Grabbing a piece of bread, she smeared a good amount of butter over it. She ate her bread all while cursing her brother in her mind. If she was to swear, her mother would bury her 6 feet under the ground.

"Why the long face, princess?" She heard her father's deep laugh echo through the dining room, but she knew that he already knew what happened, just wanting to tease her like the rest of her family. He sat down on his chair next to where her mother stood. Leaning into kiss her cheek, she turned brighter red, causing the two siblings to groan and gag.

"Zuber ate all the Nutella," she whined to her father as she continued to eat her bread.

"I'll buy some on the way back from work," Zuber spoke up, smirking at her.

"You better." She glared at him, continuing to eat in a peaceful silence until they heard a car honk from the driveway.

"HANIYAH ADEELS' HERE" Adam, Haniyah's twin screamed from where he was sitting on the patio outside.

She quickly finished the last bits of her bread, grabbing her bag she made her way towards the door, kissing her family goodbye.

She closed the door behind her, making her way to where the chestnut haired boy sat. His glass was on the tip of his nose as he looked down into the book he was reading. She smiled and pushed his glasses upwards. He looked up and smiled at his sister, his brown eyes sparkling.

"By Adi" She kissed her twin's tan cheek and made her way towards her best friend's car.

Smiling, she opened the door to his car and slipped in.

"Hey Ads" she smiled at her partner in crime. His hazel, greenish eyes sparkled in the sunlight. His raven hair was pushed back with a hair band, and the beard he was trying to grow only looked like a small stubble.

"Hey fatty" He laughed as Haniyah slapped him with the binder in her hand.

"Okay, ouch, okay, sorry, sorry." He laughed out,

"Don't okay me, I had the worse morning ever," she whined as she crossed her arms, her lips formed into a pout.

"Why? what happened now" he spoke as he pulled out of the driveway and started driving to their campus.

"The Nutella finished, Zuber ate what we had left," Haniyah grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest, a pout formed on her lips.

"You and your obsession with Nutella" He smiled at her, a hidden spark of love lit in his eyes, going unnoticed by the girl.

Adeel and Haniyah have best friends since they can remember, met in preschool and now were 21 and in university.

Haniyah was sitting alone on a swing and Adeel made his way to her, something about the pouty girl pulled him toward her. Smiling, he held out his sandwich, asking the young girl if she wanted some of his Nutella sandwiches, and that was where their friendship began.

Adeel had always been there for her, when she was bullied in elementary school, when she was insecure in middle school and when it came time to chase away the boys who wanted to take her out to prom in high school away, he was always there.

Her family loved and adored him. He was and always be her best friend, the person who was always there for her.

Friends, that was what they were. Haniyah didn't see the young man as a lover or someone she can even ever love romantically; he'll always be her friend. He knew it. Adeel knew it. Yet that didn't stop him from having the feeling he had for her, but a man can only hope.

"So you wanna grab some food after UNI today." He spoke as he made a right turn.

"Yeah I guess, but I'm gonna have to call Mama and let her know," she spoke as she turned the radio on.

Give me a sign.

Take my hand, we'll be fine.

Promise I won't let you down.

just know that you don't have to do this alone,

Promise I'll never let you down.

"I know I can treat you better," she sang.

Haniyah hummed along the song.

Adeel nodded as they finally arrived at campus, parking the car. They both got out walking to their designated classrooms.

Haniyah was taking a course for the major in English literature. She wanted to be a writer one day. She wanted to put all her wildest imaginations, dreams down on paper for the world to read.

It was her dream.

Three hours later, University was finally over. The 8000 words essay she had to write was making Haniyah's head hurt. Though she wanted to be a writer, she hated the amount of work that came with it.

She couldn't wait to go home. Wrap herself up in one of her cozy blankets, drink a cup of hot chocolate, and continue her Harry Potter Marathon with Adam. She sighed.

She couldn't wait to get home, obviously after dinner with Adeel!

She made her way to Adeel's car, where he stood a cigarette between his lips. A deep frown placed on his lips, his mind contradicting with his heart.

Haniyah grabbed the cigarette, throwing it onto the floor and crushing it with her shoe.

"You know I hate it when you smoke," she spoke, shaking her head.

"I just needed to clear my mind." He said, as his eyes looked up at the sky.

"Hey now, what's up?" She placed her hand on his shoulder, not noticing the shiver that went up his arms.

"If I tell you, you will hate me," he smiled sadly at her.

"There is nothing you could say that would make me hate my best friend," She gave him an encouraging smile.

If you only knew

He wondered:

"Let's go get dinner and I'll tell you there." He smiled sadly at her.

She pouted but nodded, getting into the car.

Driving out of the parking lot of the campus, Adeel drove them to a fast-food restaurant; Popeyes.

They made their way in, and the sweet smell of fries and fried chicken filled their senses. Ordering their food, they made their way to a booth, sitting down.

"So what's bothering you?" Haniyah spoke as she took a sip of her Mountain Dew. Glaring into his hazel eyes.

If he thought I would forget he was wrong.

Adeel sighed as he closed his eyes; it was as if he was having an inner battle with himself. Debating whether to tell her. His heart began to beat faster, his hands began to sweat. With everything he had given through, he deserved the woman he loved.

He took a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak.

"I love you. "

Haniyah stared at her best friend in shock. her heart stopped; it felt as if her entire world just stopped spinning.

What?

Please, Adeel doesn't do this, please ya Allah don't be what I think it is.

She silently prayed in her head.

"Haha, I love you too, you're my brother from another mother." She gave a nervous chuckle.

But all hopes left Haniyah as she saw his eyes were filled with hurt and regret.

"Don't you understand Ni, I love you, not as a friend, not as a sister, something more." He spoke, pouring his heart out.

By now, Haniyah has began to panic, as she looked at with tear-filled eyes.

"Haniya say something." He looked close to tears, a huge lump forming in his throat.

"I-I" Haniyah tried to speak, but nothing came out, "just, just take me home Adeel." She stood up, all the food was forgotten, she walked out the restaurant to the where the car was parked.

If her parents find out, she'll know they'll kill her. They had strictly forbidden her from being in any relations out of friendship. That was the only reason her parents ever allowed Haniyah and Adeel to be friends.

"Haniyah, just, just listen to me." he tried to speak. His heart beating faster than ever before. Haniyah couldn't look up at him, as she quietly opened the door and made her way inside, buckling herself in, her thoughts flying everywhere. As she rubbed her head, in a small voice she whispered,

"Adeel just drive, I wanna go home."

"J-just, Haniyah, Tell me if you feel the same." He begged.

Feel the same?

It kill her to even look at him. This was her best friend, how was she supposed to tell him that has no feelings for him. How?

"Just drive" she mumbled.

He began driving; the silence in the car was like never: it was awkward and tense. Within the next 30 minutes they were in front of Haniyah's house.

As soon as the car stopped, Haniyah opened the door, as she was about to leave, a strained voice stopped her.

"Haniyah, please."

"I'm sorry Adeel, I don't have any feeling for you. You're my best friend and that's all." She gave him a sad smile.

"If you step out of this car, Haniyah, I swear you will regret it." His voice darkened with every word he spoke. Fear erupted in Haniyah's chest

What in the world is wrong with him?

She stared at him for a moment, his face was blank, as his eyes were wild and mad, a hidden fury behind them.

"Goodbye Adeel" She slammed the door shut as she got out of the car making her way up the stairs into the house.

Not realizing how much danger she had just placed herself in.

¥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.2K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
389K 15.2K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...
25.6K 1.2K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
24.2K 1.1K 12
" shut the fuck up, I dare you to touch her and it will be the death of you" yelled zahab, his amber eyes changed its color, he was known for his cal...