❥ Confusingly Yours

By xpinkmoonx

| C o n f u s i n g l y Y o u r s | • sσcнα иα тнα • •⊱✿•✿⊰• Shar... More

❥1- Facebook, Friends & Feelings?
❥ 2- Family Gatherings
❥ 3- Faking It Yet Again

❥ Prelude + Characters

479 37 80
By xpinkmoonx

| C o n f u s i n g l y   Y o u r s |
• sσcнα иα тнα •

Cover Credits : Rani_ki_Deewani 

༻ ✤ ♥︎ ✤ ༺

Maybe, for once
stop worrying
about the hows
and what ifs,
and just love.

༻ ✤ ♥︎ ✤ ༺

|| Synopsis ||
♥︎

Sharanya Rathod and Reyaansh Kapoor are asked to bound themselves in the complicated bond of marriage when none of them even spared a thought to it.

Sharanya Rathod, a happy go lucky girl, is still struggling to find out what she exactly wants from life. Rathod clan's pampered big girl, who just want her to happily settle down. But what if she has bigger plans? And Marriage! Marriage is way big word for her, when she is completely against the emotion 'love'.

Reyaansh Kapoor, our emerging C.E.O, on the other hand is extremely dedicated towards his passion. Work comes first then comes family, and then comes life. And in this overly-organised situation is he ready to take a burden of another relation? No way!

Troubled by this not-so-sweet thought of their parents about getting them married, they both take aid of the most easiest thing. Lie.

And in one moment their marriage cancelled! With both the families breaking every tie with each other.

But is life that simple?

What if that lie becomes the biggest truth of their life?

You try to run away from feelings, but feelings sooner or later catches up to you.

And Sharanya and Reyaansh, who were recently too happy to got rid of each other, get stuck again with each other. But this time both of them encountering with their real selfs.

Cruise. 20 days and their lives turns upside down.

What if, one moment you are running from something, but the next moment it's the only thing you want in life?

Crazy ,right? But then that's how it happens or at least it happened in the case of Sharanya And Reyaansh.

And yes! Life isn't that simple.

When finally Rey and Aanya summon to their parents wish, their parents become deadly against it.

Are they too late?

Well, that you need to find out!

Come and Join the journey of Sharanya and Reyaansh.

A journey of friendship, heart-breaks, fears, insecurities ,togetherness, wildness, reunions, warmth, madness, freedom, love and a journey filled with lot of confusions!

A journey of illuminating lives with the light of love.

Confusingly Yours, in which girl and boy fall apart just to realise how much they need to fall back together.

༻ ✤ ♥︎ ✤ ༺

|| Cast & Characters||
♥︎

Ranbir Kapoor As Reyaansh Kapoor

❝Jiski Nazar Game Se Hati, Samjho Woh Game Se Hat Gaya❞ ( One who takes eyes from the game,then he is gone from the game)

•⊱✿•✿⊰•

Deepika Padukone As Sharanya Rathod

❝Woh Zindagi hi kya Jis mein koi Namumkin Sapna Na Ho❞ ( What good is a life in which you don't have an inposible dream)

•⊱✿•✿⊰•

Fawad Khan As Rahul Kapoor
&
Sonam Kapoor As Payal Sharma Kapoor

❝Kisi Ko Pyaar Karna Aur Ussi Se Pyaar Paana, Bahut Kam Logo Ko Naseeeb Hota Hai❞ (To love someone and to receive love from same person, only a few people are lucky to have that)

•⊱✿•✿⊰•

Varun Dhawan As Aryan Rathod

❝Main Dikhta Hoon Sweet Innocent Swami Type Ka But Ho Bahut Bade Haraami Type Ka❞ ( I look like someone who is type of sweet innocent saint, but actually I am a big rascal.)

•⊱✿•✿⊰•

Alia Bhatt As Myra Malhotra

❝I am not Short. My height is just cute!❞

•⊱✿•✿⊰•

Ranveer Singh As Kabir Mehra

❝Pyaar Mein Junoon Hai, Par Doosti Mein Sukoon Hai❞ ( There is passion is love but there is peace in friendship.)

•⊱✿•✿⊰•

Katrina Kaif As Diya Malik

❝Darling Be Daring❞

•⊱✿•✿⊰•

Shahid Kapoor As Samar Rathod

❝Jinhe Kuch Nahi Chahiye Hota Hai Na, Woh Apna Kaam Bahut Zimmedari Se Karte Hai❞ ( Those who don't want everything, do their work with lot of responsibility .)

•⊱✿•✿⊰•

༻ ✤ ♥︎ ✤ ༺

|| Dedication||
♥︎
Dedicated to all my beautiful and wonderful readers, my real life friends who think I need to write something better (though I bet this is going to be any good) and to those who love the feeling love.

༻ ✤ ♥︎ ✤ ༺

A/N:

Hola! So I am back with a new book, hopefully better that MNF.

What do you think of if? Do give your views.

Hope you liked the prolouge and Cast.

Do press that star button, if you liked it.

Vote • Comment • Share

-Samiksha! ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 24.7K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
660K 31K 145
•Dialogues in Hinglish ~Based on Arranged Marriage Naira's a shy, simple and innocent girl. Her whole world revolves around her small, happy family i...
826K 35.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
251K 22.1K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...