Raizada Vs Sheetal [Completed]

By AngelPu0

This story begins after basketball match when everyone in raizada mansion were busy praising arnav ,arav and... More

Raizadas
note
Raizada
truth and guilt
Let's begin
The game continues
What's the problem???
I'm back
Khusi
Match
New entry
Miss Madamwa and Mr Snakewa
Shocked
The End

Outburst

36.2K 789 66
By AngelPu0

This story begins after basketball match when everyone in raizada mansion were busy praising arnav ,arav and sheetal completely missing what their sweet bubbly khusi was going through.

I'll go and fresh up....... arnav said leaving for his room not even for once glancing at khusi . In name of ignoring her, he was unknowingly hurting her .

Following him sheetal too moved from there taking arav along  but not before throwing evil smirk at khusi.

Khusiji, why are you standing there??????? anjali asked seeing how khusi was lost in her own world.

Khusiji you know you did right thing by organizing that match. Arav and arnav were soo happy...... anjali continued completely missing the hurt displaying in the eyes of her dear khusiji.

Yes yes phati sari.... why are you silent? What do you think about arnav and arav,Aren't they so similar? You know I think your sonwa will also be like arav bituwa ........... mami said proudly as if what she said was something really wonderful .

You know khusiji I think if any one see chote and arav they will surely term them as father and son.......

Stop it..... just stop it........ khusi suddenly shouted making anjali stop and other look at her with shocked expression. Why not this was the first time their sweet khusiji was shouting.

What do you all want? Do you want me too leave this house ? You all don't love me anymore or may be never loved ........ khusi whispered last sentence softly tears rolling down her eyes.

Khusiji....... anjali uttered too shocked to say anything.

Yes, I know you all want me to leave this house so you can keep sheetal and arav with you all. You all think  I'm not capable of arnavji.....
Khusi continued crying bitterly . She was holding for so long and now she knew she would go mad if this continue. Their comparison, ignorance from arnavji was making her really weak and depressed. She was not like this.

Why are you doing this? Mami I know you don't like me but I didn't expect this from you..... khusi hiccupped and continued.

Phati sari, what are you saying...... Mami was shocked no no shocked was not enough ,she was beyond shock . Ok she don't like these Gupta sister but she not in her wildest dreams want them to leave this house. How will they survive without them. Mami was horrified by just the thought of her phati sari leaving this house.

Why are you all torturing me? You all are asking how it feels comparing between arnavji and arav. How should I feel when my own family are busy finding similarities between my husband and his ex girlfriend's son. It feels like I am no more needed in this house. I'm feeling like some unwanted garbage .If you all want then just say I'll leave this house and never return back but don't torture like this....... khusi completed finally falling on her knees and crying bitterly making everyone cry along with her.

Everyone present there were really guilty for whatever they did. Unknowingly they hurted their lovely khusi so much that she was compelled to think they don't want her to live in this house.

Khusi ........ payal was the first person to run and hold her little sister. She felt more guilty not being able to see what her sister was going through from past few days.

In no time everyone was surrounding khusi sitting on the floor like her and at the same time crying as if providing company to her.

Khusiji we are really sorry. We are really fool to compare chote and arav. We  love you beyond you can imagine please don't cry....... anjali said rubbing her cheeks sitting in front like her bhabi. It's all because of her that khusiji was so insecure and hurt. Her blinded care for arav result in this. If only they hadn't ignored her.

Khusi bitiya anjali bitiya is right. Arav is not like our chote. Our chote was complete different person in his childhood ........ nani said lovingly patting her head .

Khusi looked at her with confused expression. She was now felling little good after her little outburst.

Yes bitiya. Our chote was really naughty child....... nani continued finally relaxing seeing her not crying like before.

Yes nani how can we forget that he was not at all like arav he was really active and naughty child just like you are now khusiji....... anjali added slightly smiling at her bhabi who was little normal than before. She was really afraid seeing her crying so bitterly going all red as if she will faint any second.

Sorry khusi I too acted like fool. But dare you say we don't love you...... payal apologised and scolded at the same time.

Yes payal bhabi is right how could you say that we want that sheetal to live with us. You don't know you are light of our house. Happiness of this house is just because of you.
You can't even imagine what will all go through if you are not present for single day........ anjali said playfully slapping her making khusi pout really cutely.

Yes yes phati sari... matbal khusi bitiya. We all acted like fools. But why you pointed only at me....... mami complained trying really hard to pout like her phati sari.
Everyone laughed slightly along with khusi looking at her funny pouty face making mami sigh in relief seeing khusi finally smiling.

Khusiji we are really sorry for hurting and acting like fool........ akash too apologised not liking the fact that their innocent khusiji crying because of their stupid act.

It's ok I think I over reacted....... khusi said looking down not knowing what to do.

No no khusiji pls don't say like that. You know you should have scolded us when we for the first time made comparison like that. You have full right.
Aap ko humsabko katdena chahiyetha(You should have cut all of us)......... nk opposed his best friend and nearly gave heartache to everyone.

Nanheji........

Nk bhai.......

Nk......... everyone shouted now giving mini heart attack to poor nk.

Datdena nk bhai katdena nai( Scold nk bhai not to cut)......... akash corrected before he could give more dangerous ideas.

Oh ok sorry.......... nk apologised gulping little looking at their glare.

Yes he is right Khusi bitiya. You have full right to scold us. You are elder daughter in law, you can order scold whoever you want . And from now onwards pls don't hesitate to scold us when we act like fool and don't wait for so long ok ........ nani teased her making everyone nod at supporting her.

You know its all because of arnavji......... these word left her mouth even before she could stop.

What did chote do khusiji...... anjali asked already getting angry with her chote.

Nothing. .. nothing....... khusi stammered

Bitiya....... nani said a bit sternly

Oh actually........ and with that khusi narrated all everything even about DNA test their fight his ignorance all once again and started crying.

I know I should have believed him but all were saying. ......... khusi couldn't complete and continued crying .

While all other looked down feeling more guilty. Because of their foolish act poor soul went through all that. They were angry with their chote also . Ok he was hurt but that doesn't mean he should just ignore her when she was going through so much.

Bitiya pls don't cry. We can't see tears in you eyes....... nani said now crying herself. She being the eldest one should have been careful but she too completely missed what her khusi bitiya was going through.

Hello hi ... khusi bitiya your all makeupwa bye bye hoigawa. Don't cry......... mami tried diverting there attention.

Khusiji we will teach chote nice lesson. ....... suddenly anjali said smirking like her chote.

No no di he is not at fault...... khusi tried to speak only to be stopped by lady asr.

You will stay out of this........ anjali ordered while all nodded agreeing with her.

Before arnav bituwa don't you think that sheetal madamwa should be taught lesson....... mami said .

Yes mausiji is right......... nk supported her keeping his attraction at side.

You are right sasuma. She is staying here as if this house belongs to her........ payal too supported her getting anger with that sheetal who was the root cause of everything.

Yes you all are right she is staying her as if she is here with some motive. I don't know how we couldn't see this before. She was her for few day but now and ...pls forgive me in the name of my happiness you all once again hurt khusiji ...... anjali also supported them finally thinking above arav. She was ashamed of herself even after suffering so much because of her blind trust she didn't changed. She should not have supported that sheetal always. No matter what she was just their guest not family member . They're fool to treat her like family member ignoring the one who really belonged to them.But not anymore. She was also ASR ,anjali singh raizada no one means no one can hurt her family and live happily . And here the person in question was the happiness of her family,life of her chote.

Di don't you think arav is acting same like bhai as if he had been taught to do so......... akash said before anyone could say anything getting little suspicious all of sudden.

You are right .......came reply from stair from arav himself.

Arav ........

Yes pls forgive me ......arav apologised running and sitting in front of khusi beside anjali.

Arav baccha, what are you saying????? khusi said not understanding why he was apologising.

I will say everything but not now after mom I mean sheetal aunty goes out for sometime ........ arav said sounding little low making everyone gasped. He termed sheetal as aunty.

Arav......

Pls..... arav pleaded all other agree with him now how can they ignore child plead.

*****************

What the........ Arnav who was coming down to go to office as something urgent appeared was beyond shocked seeing what he saw . Everyone ya everyone hp and op even that goat of nani were sitting surrounding khusi that to on the floor and before he can come out of initial shock and move towards them to know what was happening everyone ran literally ran from there taking his khusi along with them leaving him with only one word

Unbelievable............

To be continued...........

How is this hope you like it.
My mind was going to burst because of all pressure of exam I thought to write something and this idea came in my mind what do you think I should continue or not. Pls suggest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.6K 12
Here is a FS on Sheetal track. Peep in to know more.
217K 13.3K 16
A captivating journey, where Arnav is a beacon of love and understanding, Anjali wields newfound strength, Akash finds his voice, Payal radiates conf...
54.9K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
351K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...