Just One Night

By SomeoneLovesYou

"Here's what I want you to do," I began, trailing my hands up his muscular body to wrap my arms around his ne... More

Just One Night - Before You Read
Just One Night
Just One Night ~2~
Just One Night~2~ REUPLOAD
Just One Night ~3~
Just One Night ~4~
Just One Night ~5~
Just One Night ~6~
Just One Night ~7~
Just One Night ~8~
Just One Night ~9~
Just One Night ~10~
Just One Night ~11~
Just One Night ~13~
Just One Night ~14~
Just One Night ~15~
Just One Night ~16~
Just One Night ~17~
Just One Night ~18~
Just One Night ~19~
Just One Night ~20~
Just One Night ~21~
Just One Night ~22~
Just One Night ~23~
Just One Night ~24~
Just One Night ~25~
Just One Night ~Epilogue~
Just One Night ~One Shot~
Just One Night ~Song List~
Just One Night ~Acknowledgement~
Just One Night ~Updates and Questions~

Just One Night ~12~

803K 7.6K 1.3K
By SomeoneLovesYou

Hey Wattpad!

Again, I'm sorry for the long wait! But you guys have been SUPER supportive, and I can't believe how unbelievably well this story is doing!!! I mean, holy crap, I get so many messages a day from people who comment and fan me that I'm getting overwhelmed. In the best way, of course!:)

Seriously, I have so many people I want to dedicate this too, but I'll just have to do it to every single fan again, because all of you are amazing! I love your reactions to things, and the fact that you apparently think I'm funny. Who knew?:D

Which reminds me, I'm entering this in the Watty Awards (eep!) and right now it's in Teen Fiction, but since it seems to be so funny, should I put it in humor, or just leave it? Let me know in the comments!:)

Anyway, here's the chapter!!:D It's a little shorter than usual, but I'm hoping it will be funny enough you don't care:)

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY (to the dedication)! Ok, the dedication was AFTER, but I uploaded the day of, so that's why it makes sense:)

CHAPTER TWELVE

            “You know, we’ve been dating for two whole months and I don’t even know when your birthday is.” Cam said to me before school on Monday.

            I thought about it. Huh. He was right.

            “I don’t know yours either, so I guess we’re even.” I told him.

He leant against the lockers beside mine, smiling. “You’re supposed to tell me when it is. Mine’s June 27th.”

            I slammed my locker shut, startling a couple of people who had also arrived this early.

            “July 24th.  Now, I have to ask, are we doing the whole Christmas thing for each other?” I asked, praying he said no. I sucked at getting present for people.

            He frowned. “Uh, I don’t know. If we do, want to set a $10 limit? That’s reasonable for three months of dating, right?” He sounded unsure, and I shrugged.

            “I wouldn’t know. I try to avoid having a boyfriend around Christmas.”

            Cam kissed the top of my head. “Well, you’re not getting rid of me that easily.”

            I rolled my eyes. “Go to class, Player.”

            He mock saluted. “Yes, ma’am.”

            I laughed as he seemed to remember we’d both got here early.

            “You tricked me.” He pouted.

            “What are you going to do about it?” I teased, letting my bag sit on the floor.

            “Torture you.” He whispered into my ear, suddenly close enough that I wanted more.

            In my defense, the little moan I released was unstoppable. I hadn’t been with Cam, or any guy, for over a week. I was horny, to put it simply.

            Thoughts about what Cam could do to me ran through my head before I could remind myself that we were in school, and they made me almost consider ditching for the day.

            That’s when he tickled me.

            My eyes, somehow closed, shot open as giggles erupted unintentionally.

            “Cam, stop!” I screeched, breathlessly.

            “Whoa, do we need to call someone over here?” Rania’s voice said, and Cam finally stopped his “torture.”

            “Nope, we’re good.” I managed to get out. “So why are you here so early?” I asked.

            “Matt wanted to try and get his schedule changed to match mine.” Rania rolled her eyes. “He’s going a little overboard.” She added.

            “Where is he now?” Cam asked, and Rania gestured to the main office.

            “In there, changing his schedule. Don’t worry, he’s still going to try and do soccer. It’s the same period I have Choir so he should be good.”

            Cam seemed to relax a little. “I’m going to go talk to him, ok? See you later, Tay.” He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead, whispering, “I would kiss your lips, but I’m on edge too.”

            I nodded in understanding as he walked away. “See you later.”

            I turned to Rania, who let out a sigh. “Ok, thank God he left. I need to talk to you.”

            Immediately my good mood faded slightly. “What’s up?”

            “The whole do I love Matt thing. I just… don’t you think he’s going a bit crazy?”

            I shook my head. “Hell no. I think this is normal. Besides, you should feel, well, loved. He really does want to show you he’ll be there for you.” I said.

            “I guess. I don’t know. Can hormones affect my brain this early?” Rania asked. I almost rolled my eyes. I knew this baby was a big deal, but did she really have to use it as an excuse for everything?

            I shrugged. “How should I know?”

            “Well, as the baby’s godmother, I expected you to at least look this up.” Rania grinned, and I couldn’t help but join her.

            “Seriously? Godmother? Can I dress up as a fairy on her prom night and turn her into a princess?” I asked, giggling slightly.

            “We don’t even know if it’s going to be a girl or guy.” Rania sighed. “I still need to go to a doctor’s appointment.” She paused and started laughing. “Ok, I just got the joke.”

            I frowned. “Joke? Girl, I’m going to do that. I don’t care if you’re having a girl or boy, I’m going to make your kid look hot for prom while I look like a freaking fairy.”

            Rania paled slightly. “Let’s just focus on the fact that we have our prom first.”

             I slapped my head with my palm. “Damn, I’d forgotten about that.”

            “How?” Rania gasped as though I’d just said the most offensive thing in the world.

            I raised my eyebrow. “Let’s see. Among the break-up, hook-up, and pregnancy in the past couple of months, it must have slipped my mind.”

            The warning bell rang as Rania paused. “Huh. Honestly, I just remembered it myself.” She shrugged, then cursed loudly. “Dammit! I’m going to be an overgrown whale for prom!”

            I began laughing, backing away slowly.

            Rania glared at me. “Think that’s funny? I’m going to get you for that!” She yelled, running after me down the hallway, ignoring the confused looks of some random people.

            Life was good again.

            “What the hell?” I complained, putting down another lame-ass looking mug.

            Rania shrugged. “What now?”

            “Is it possible to find a mug that doesn’t say ‘I heart my boyfriend’, and one that does say, ‘my boyfriend’s a sex-god’?”

            Rania laughed. “Try another store. Wal-Mart isn’t big on that kind of affection.”

            “Then why do they sell condoms?” I asked.

            She sighed. “I don’t know. Look, I don’t get why you’re buying a mug for Cam. It’s Christmas, not an apology.”

            “Why would I get him a mug to apologize? That’s when you buy the condoms.”

            “My point is,” Rania said, “that you should probably try something a little more personal. It’s also the day after your first ever third month anniversary.” She reminded me.

            I froze in the process of picking up a key-chain. Three whole months? In a week, I’d have been dating the same guy for an entire three months?

            “Shit.” I muttered. Three months was… big. Too big. That was a quarter of a year, 25% of it, one fourth…

            Three fucking months.

            “Oh, crap. Taylor, snap out of it! Forget I said anything, please?” I heard Rania say, and felt her shake me.

            I wasn’t ready. Jesus, had it really been this long? What happened to two months? One?

            “Ray, I can’t!” I said, knowing my voice was way too high. I had to calm down, I had to. But I couldn’t.

            “Taylor Elizabeth Quessie, calm down! Just sit over there for a second, ok?” She snapped.

            I felt myself lowered onto a seat.

            “Is everything ok over here? Do you ladies need anything?” Some woman asked.

            “No, ma’am. My friend’s in shock. It’s almost her and her boyfriend’s three month.”

            “Congratulations.” The woman said, enthusiastically.

            I shook my head. “No! It’s not right! He’ll want to say the word, and he can’t! I’m not ready!” I said. Why couldn’t people understand this?! I really liked dating Cam; I wasn’t ready to have to break up with him!

            The woman smiled politely, and walked away, probably thinking I was insane.

            “Ugh! Ok, Taylor, stay here! I’ll be back in a minute.” Rania walked away, phone to her ear.

            I zoned out. Had it honest-to-God been almost three months? Our anniversary was the 24th of September, and Christmas Eve was only a week away…

            It really had. How had I not realized? Cam usually kept my head too dizzy to really think I guess. Though we hadn’t had a chance to do anything for almost a month, as his mom had been home and my house was just awkward.

            I took a breath, wondering where Rania was. I felt a little light headed right now. Why was that again?

            Oh yeah, three months.

            Why was the wall moving suddenly? And why had it decided to fall over?

            “There she… Oh my God! Taylor, are you alright?” Rania’s voice shouted.

            I turned to her. Huh. She was on her side too.

            “Yeah, but you’re all kinds of upside.” I said, giggling a little when I realized how funny I sounded. What was up with me right now? Was I in shock? Had the thought of being in a three month relationship really scared me into a freaking shock?

            “Tay, come on.” Cam’s hand hovered in front of my face, and I high-fived it, only to have him grab my hand and pull me to him.

            “Whoa, the world is normal again.” I muttered, staring at Cam. “You really are hot. You know, I want to get you a mug for Christmas. Rania won’t let me because we’ll also have been dating for three months.” I blabbered.

            Cam smiled a breathtaking smile, which was probably not a good idea because I was already woozy.

            “Oh yeah… How are you handling that?” Cam asked.

            “Obviously not too good.” I leaned closer. “I’m scared. Commitment is a big deal. And a big word. It has a lot of m’s in it. And everyone knows that M is for Marriage.”

            “It’s also for mangos.” Cam said, rubbing my lower back.

            Hot damn. I hadn’t had sex in a while, and it was becoming my automatic excuse for the feelings coursing through me.

            “Calm down. Not in Wal-Mart, Tay. Breathe into this.” Cam handed me a brown bag.

            I took it and did as he had instructed. In a couple of minutes or so, I could think a little clearer.

            Holy crap. I’d just been in shock. Over three months? How bad would I be when we reached six?

            I had issues.

            “Better?” Cam asked, and I nodded.

            “Thanks. Sorry, I’m not good at stuff like that.” I said, wishing I could go and hide in a hole or something.

            How many people here had walked past me, wondering if I was mentally insane?

            “Apparently.” Cam said. “Tay, I know I set a $10, but please don’t get me a mug.” He told me.

            I paled. “Right. Uh, have you bought mine yet?”

            He smirked. “You’ll never know.” He turned to Rania. “She’s good now. Thanks for calling me.” He told her.

            “Any time. Now go so we can buy presents.” Rania smiled.

            Cam waved at me. “Don’t forget: no mugs. Or key-chains.” He yelled, earning a couple of weird looks.

            I turned away, laughing a little breathlessly. I still felt a little confused as to what the hell had just happened, but I knew I had to get over it. This was Cameron. He wouldn’t say that word. Especially not right now. Right?

            “How about a t-shirt?” Rania asked.

            I shook my head. “Why would I give him something to cover his abs?”

            Rania laughed. “Damn, girl. You really are picky, aren’t you?”

            “Yes.” I shrugged, looking around. With only one week until Christmas, pretty much everything was gone.

            It sucked.

            I saw a sign above the books and magazines area, and walked over to it.

            I knew Cam didn’t read, hell I barely did, but there was one book I might be able to get him.

            But, of course, Wal-Mart didn’t have it.

            “Rania, we’re going on a little trip. I have an idea.” I said, telling her the name of the book.

            She laughed. “Let’s do it. You might want to get something else that he can tell his mom about.”

            “Sounds good. I can get him a watch or something.”

            Rania stared. “We could have got that hours ago!” She complained, pulling me over to where the watches were.

            “Not as much fun though.” I told her.

            Another hour later, I’d managed to locate the book, and buy it.

            “I wish I could be there to see Cam’s face when he opens that present.” Rania said.

            “I’ll film it if I can.” I smiled. I couldn’t wait.

            “Are you sure you’re warm enough?” Cam asked me, again.

            I nodded. “Yeah. Let’s just do this.” I said.

            We were sitting in Cam’s car outside of a park away from both our houses on Christmas Eve, and it was cold. Very cold.

            “Well, who’s going first?” I asked.

            Cam handed over a present. “Merry Christmas and happy three months.” He said.

            I took a few deep breaths. Three months wasn’t that bad. Right?

            I opened the little box he handed me, and opened it cautiously. I gasped when I saw a little necklace with a ruby on it.

            It was gorgeous.

            “Wasn’t there supposed to be a $10 limit?” I asked, admiring the necklace.

            “I bought it before I set that.” Cam said. “The stone was an addition.”

            I looked at him, shocked. Sneaky idiot…

            “Well, I love it.” I carefully picked it up. “Put it on?”

            Cam took the necklace and slipped it around my neck, brushing the back of my neck softly.

            Damn that one month of abstinence.

            I shivered, pulling away so I could actually give him his presents.

            “Well there are two from me. Mainly because one is something I don’t think you’d want to try and explain to your mom.” I said, pulling them both out of a little bag. “The bigger one is the one your mom shouldn’t ever know about. The smaller is what she’ll think I got you.”

            Cam took both, obviously curious. He opened the watch first.

            “Cool, a watch. Now I can tell time.” He smiled, putting it on and setting it. It was a pretty cheap watch, so it didn’t take long. He glanced at the bigger present; the book. “I’m scared about that one.”

            “Well, that one is your actual present. The watch is just for your mom’s sake.” I said.

            Cam nodded. “Understood.” He took the book, shook it, and finally began opening the wrapping.

            His face seemed to go from worried, to confused, to shocked, and then finally decided to settle on slightly comical.

            Cam’s mouth and eyes were wide open. “Kama Sutra?” He asked, obviously trying to determine whether he should laugh or feel insulted.

            I nodded. “Maybe you can learn something.” I teased.

            Cam chucked the book onto the backseat.

            “Oh, yeah?” He leaned in, kissing me passionately. I let myself get lost in the moment, enjoying his lips against mine. He pulled away too quickly, saying, “backseat? Never done it in a car before.”

            I shrugged. I was a little worried, but I was also a desperate teenage girl, and hormones sadly overruled common sense.

            “Let’s go.”

            Somehow we maneuvered to the back, moving all the trash, boxes, and books to the front.

            Cam’s lips attacked mine again, and I loved how his arms suffocated me a little, ensuring I couldn’t move anywhere.

            I let out a little moan as one of his hands gently massaged my back, putting just enough pressure against my lower back to make me lean in.

            Just as Cam was about to start working my bra, my phone rang.

            I wanted to ignore it, but decided I shouldn’t. What if it was my dad?

            “Cam…” I groaned, pushing him off me lightly.

            He sighed. “Get it, then we’re finishing.”

            “Definitely.” I winked, answering the unknown number. “Hello?”

            “Taylor? It’s Emma. Cameron’s mom?”

There we go! A nice mini cliffhanger for you:) Update to come by next Friday!:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
414 26 8
What do you do when your parents are dead and your boyfriend, Jack, cheats on you, your best friend, Taylor, sleeps with the guy you like, Darius, an...
67K 2.6K 58
**I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13** Caleb is the typical guy that every girl wants. He's hot and charming, and he knows that very well. What makes him eve...
322 8 4
Meet Emma Rodriguez. Also known as the 'bad girl.' The girl everyone fears. Hell, even the teachers are afraid of her. She cares about nothing, only...