Azure is Azul

By Minuit11

What happens when the most passionate Link snaps over something like nobody attending a big party he tried to... More

Turmoil
A Little Push
Garden of Thorns
First Warning

Crystal Clear Lie

191 6 11
By Minuit11

Green and Vio stood up from the dinner table to clean everything. There was some uneasiness spreading around as one of the two starts to wonder where Red has gone off to. He's hasn't come back in an hour, and he said he was going to clean the dirty dishes that day.

"I'll go look for the little guy" Green said before leaving the messhall. 'I really don't want to be the one to wash all that..' he thought while hurrying up.

During so, Red and Blue were slowly making their way down from the roof of the castle to look for a bathroom. They needed to rinse his puffed eyes with water, and Red too, he also cried (only a little though). They took a turn left to a hallway, and Green took a right.

BUMP

"Ouch! WATCH IT!"

"Owwwww...."

"Urgh...You watch it!" Green rubbed his head, glaring at them. Only to notice Blue's face, the marks of trails of dried tears, and the somewhat reddish and puffy eyes. "Blue? Have you been...."

"NO! It was Red!"

"W-What did I do?!" Red rose his arms innocently.

"You hit my face!! And it made my eyes get watery from the impact!!" Blue accused, pointing a finger at him.

"I did not!!!" He whined.

"Whatever, I was just going to teach him a lesson, but now that you're here. Take this guy away from my sight!" Blue grunted, looking away from Red, and stomped the floor as he walked away.

"....Yikes, now what was THAT?" Green raised an eyebrow, switching his gaze to the poor Red. "Don't worry, I believe you. But, tell me what really happened."

"....n-no....I really did hit him..." he mumbled, not wanting to look at him in the eyes.

"Huh?! You did?! Why? Well, I know he can be hard to handle, but you being the one to hit him is something different."

"I-I know. He can be a big meanie sometimes, a-and I couldn't hold it anymore...so I smacked his face." Red stuttered in between the sentence.

"Ok then. Wow, that is something you don't hear every day. It's okay, I would hit him in the face too. With a brick." He snickered and patted Red's back. "By the way....You have a chore to do"

"What is i--" Red gasped. "Oh yeah!!! It was my turn to wash dishes! I'm so sorry!!" He shouted, then sprinted all the way to the kitchen in a matter of seconds.

Green blinked thrice, 'he sure can evacuate an area faster than reaching to a fight' He thought in his mind. But there was something suspicious about Red, especially Blue.

'They were surely walking together...I don't doubt that. Why would Blue walk so close with him if he made him angry? Red didn't have any marks on his skin or clothes, so he definitely wasn't hurt by him. He was stuttering a lot, too. Something is up....I need to get to the bottom of this!'

After much thinking, Green took the path where Blue walked. Upon seeing doors, he opened them one by one to check if he was inside in any of them.

Finally, the last door to open, one of the bathrooms. Green slowly twisted the doorknob, it was locked, because it wouldn't twist the whole way.

'Hmph...should have known it would be locked' He thought to himself, before hearing a feint sound. It was definitely water being splashed on something. With immense curiosity, Green left the place to look for something to pick the lock with.

Soon, he came back with miniscule knives and daggers from the kitchen and armory. He tried them all one by one to see which one could open the lock on the door. He could still hear the splashing noises during then.

Click

'There we go!' Green grinned at his successful lock picking, and slowly swung open the door. There was steam coming out of there, making it a bit hard to see inside. He closed the door behind him without making a sound. After taking a few steps deeper into the room, he froze in place. Along with the other person inside.

Blue dropped the wet cloth, also frozen in place after seeing Green intrude into the bathroom, and seeing him without any clothing on. His face turned red, and so did the other's face. Even their ears were red.

They were both Link, yet somehow it was still a very embarrassing and awkward situation they just stumbled upon.

"G-get OUT!!" Blue shouted over the top of his lungs and hurled the entire bucket at him.

"I'm out!! I'm out!!!" Green ran for dear life, now with a bucket on his head and his clothes all wet. He was regretting picking the lock on the door. People lock the door for a reason.

+×+×+×+×+×+

"Blue! Tell me what happened!" Green slammed open the bedroom door, this time not the bathroom.

"GYAH! What the heck?! You were the one who entered the place!" Blue protested, jumping out of his bed to pick up his sword. He's going to kick him out of the room one way or another.

Green blushed a little, then shook his head. "NO, it's not that!!! I meant what happened yesterday with Red! And why you were really crying." He took out his own sword to parry with Blue's. Who seemed to also be blushing, at least very slightly.

"Y-You heard him! He hit me, and the stinging pain made my eyes water. That's it!" He swung his sword at him.

Clang!

Green blocked it with his own. "False! Red wouldn't do that on purpose, not to an ally!
At least, that's what I think you are."

"Are you DOUBTING me?! The one you should doubt are Vio and Shadow!" He aimed for another swing. Their swords clanked again, afterwards Green jumped back to get some distance.

"You may be parrying offensively, but you are arguing defensively now. Something is definitely up now, tell me!"

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Blue shouted and threw himself at him, thrusting his sword furiously now. Green managed to dodge, but barely. He lost balance, and had to kneel down for a moment.

"BLUE! CALM..." He tackled the aggressive Link, both of them fell to the ground. Green, now above Blue, tossed both of their swords aside and grabbed both of his arms, pinning them on the ground as well. He couldn't escape now. "...down."

"Grr...grrr!!" Blue struggled to get up, but Green's weight on top of him made it difficult, on top of the fact that he couldn't move his arms. "Let...let go..." He mumbled, beginning to calm down after remembering the events of the other day with Red, and the party.

Green waited a while for him to release some tension, then let out a sigh in relief. He still had him pinned down on the floor though, half of his hat dangling beside his head. "Now...Talk to me about it."

Blue gritted his teeth, really not wanting to explain himself, because he knew the same thing would happen as when he was on the roof with Red. Except that at that time he didn't say a word, and was already in tears. "Get off..." He grumbled in low volume, glaring at him.

"Blue, come on! You can tell me anything. What are you so afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid of ANYTHING....I'm just....It's just....DAMMIT!" he struggled to break at least one of his arms free for it to cover his eyes.

Green's expression changed to a more surprised one. "Blue..." He furrowed his eyebrows and released one of his hands. The first thing Blue did was rub his eyes, and sheltering them from exposure to Green's sight.

"Dammit....dammit all...Not in front of YOU."

Green was silent for a moment, then he forced Blue to remove his arm from his face. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "...Heh, at least now I know even you have feelings. "

"Shut up!!!"

"Sorry."

Then there was another silence, accompanied by the two of them staring at each other. After a whole minute, Blue broke the silence, his cheeks turning pink, and his lips scowling.

"Uhh...Green."

"Yeah?"

"Get the **** off of me now."

Green could feel his own cheeks warming up, then he immediately stood up. "I still need to know what really happened yesterday."

"Uurghhh! If it will make you go away then I'll tell you."

"Seems like a fair deal, for someone like you."

"Shut it!! Don't make me regret it!"

"Alright, alright!"

"Ughh....So, what happened was...."

+×+×+×+

Green left Blue's room feeling overwhelmed, and shocked. Right now he couldn't understand what was happening with him, especially after finding out what really happened in the roof. What is left is to figure out about the crushed party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
967K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...