What I should have never done...

By SrdTrbl

When one day baekhyun is scrolling through social media he sees a link a fan posted saying it was for her sto... More

ch.1 More time
Dangerous plots
Strange behavior
I won't read it I refuse
Teasing
Evil laughter
The set up
No Way!
Haze
Lies
fake secrets
ANNOUNCEMENT
Act 1.
Act. 2
oh crap!
Comeback season
Alcohol was a mistake
What about us?
Halloween
Announcement

Revenge

380 15 0
By SrdTrbl

💥smut?Idk it's not really but Idk what to call it so....watch out lmao💥

Also sorry this chapter took to long, iv been busy and not thinking about my story. Though its extra long so I hope your not to mad💚~Author

Today we had a concert. But I needed to get my revenge on that stupid tall ass yoda. Lucky for me, our main song today was artificial love.

We had preformed the song before but never the way we were about too. It was the perfect way to get revenge.

~~time skip[cause ya author lazy]~~

"YAH, baekhyun wake up"

"Huh?.."

It was bright.
Much too bright.

My eyelids felt like lead.
Hot and heavy.

"Yah!! Baekhyun GET UP"

"Uh uh"

The couch felt so warm. I could stay here forever. What's exo I don't know them all I know is slee-

"OWWW, YAH WTF?" I yelled

I felt my eyes fly open, the burning from the light matching the sting on my buttoks like a good shoe and purse set.

"I told you to wake up"

I swung my headed around to the owner of the voice. " AND WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO- ah good afternoon suho, leader sorry, I'll be ready in 10.

"Yeah whatever" he mummered and walked off.

I rubbed my eyes now fully awake and headed to hair and makeup. I had fallen asleep on the waiting room couch waiting for everyone else to get dressed.

As I sat in my seat and the hair lady began to do my hair, me giving slight direction, I had to look extra good after all. I noticed chanyeol in the seat next to me.

"Uhh, baekhyun I heard you found out what happened. Are you still mad?"

"No" I responded casually.

"Are you sure?" He persisted.

"Yes" I stated but inside I was fuming, i couldn't wait to make him suffer.

Once the lady was done she told me to head to make up, but I had other plans.

Waving goodbye to chanyeol I headed to the bathroom where Kai was waiting.

After that day at the cafe Kai had managed to convince our planner to give me a solo, a special solo. (Refer to baekhyun monster solo on youtube.)

And artificial love would be the cherry on top. Or opposite...cause the solo was ...after the artificial love preformance- you know what doesn't matter, you get the idea.

I was meeting with Kai in the bathroom to do my makeup. He does it best.

All ready.

I hear our manager call for us.

"Kai, baekhyun, 1 minute to stage, get out here!!" His yells muffled through the bathroom door. "Lets go" Kai smirks. dang he's almost as excited as I am.

I hear them scream our names through the walls.

We walk out onstage, the screams deafening , the lights blinding , it felt amazing, every time I stepped out infront of the crowd I felt high on life.

The concert went on without a hitch, but now came the fun part. See it's no secret that I'm the "hoe" of the group. Even the fans notice. But it's only because almost none of the members would stop me, I was tempting and we all knew it. Accept kyungsoo he was well.....kyungsoo.

Tempting chanyeol won't be hard. But he will be. (Guys I crack myself up)

Playboy came on and the games began. Me and chanyeol were paired up, Thanks to Kai pulling some more strings.

When the partner part came I smacked his ass. I couldn't help myself Okay?

Once that was over we all moved into place. And then I heard it.

The beat deep and bubbly, kyungsoo voice filling the stadium.

"Artificial lover, from the beginning you
Even your true form is undercover cover"

I sang and danced through he whole song waiting for the chorus.

When it did come I kept a close eye on chanyeol.

"La la ooouuuoooo, la la ooouuuooo"

I grabbed the cane, not taking my eyes off him. He also had to dance but, feeling my eyes on him, he flicked his gazed toward me. Perfect.

Seeing that I wasn't looking away. He matched my gaze. And didn't look away either.

I slowly lowered myself toward the stage. Slow and calculated.

When the beat starts I slowly grind on the pole, not breaking eye contact. I can see his internal struggle , his eyes flashing between want and denial, this is gonna be good.

Finally the song ends and I can physically see the tension ebb out of him, his chest releasing all it's air and his muscles relax as he walks away.
But he has no idea what's coming.

We all fall into position while simultaniously putting on our red suits.

The music begins and it goes easily, chnayeol is still a little on edge but he seems relaxed.

During every rehearsal, the rest of the members all left before my solo, giving me the perfect element of surprise.

We went through monster easily, having practiced it a thousand time it was like second nature.

Finally after what felt like forever, the music slowed, the bass picking up as the words dropped off. The members slowly walked to the other side of the stage hidden in the shadows, Kai winking at me as he past. I returned the exchange with a evil smile.

I got into position on top of the platform. The lights came back on, red and fiery. I sang a small bit before a deep strong bass picked up. I danced my solo.

I feel the tension rising. Almost as if the crowd knew what was coming. The feeling on anticipation heavy on my mind.

Finally the music reached its peak.

1...2....3!

I thought as I ripped my shirt open, revealing my hard earned abs to the fans. There screams and cheers almost making me go deaf, but they weren't who I was worried about. I turned to the left and searched the small huddle of members for chanyeol face.

Finally spotting him I put on a smug smirk and winked.

He was already a mess, if I say so myself. His hair was sweaty and sticking to his forehead. He was breathing deeply, much more than the other memebers.

The music faded to silence, cheers erupting from the crowd as the stage went dark and I walked off.

The other members headed back toward the dressing room but I pulled chanyeol aside.

I whispered in his ear for him to follow me, grabbing his wrist with my slim fingers. He let out a whimper in response and allowed me to practically drag him down the hallway.

Chanyeol POV

His cold fingers enclosed around my wrist and pulled me forward. I know I shouldn't follow him, but I couldn't get myself to pull away.

Leading me all the way out toward the parking lot, and our van, he never spoke a word.

Finally reaching the van, he slide open the door, stepping up, his shirt still hung partially open, the silk fabric ruffling lightly in the wind.

I looked up at him knowing it was too late to stop myself.

I stepped up into the van with ease. As soon as I had gotten my footing, I felt two cold hands push me down against the wall and floor of the big empty floor of the back of the van.

I heard the door slide shut behind me, but I was to focused on the smaller boy In front of me.

He had discarded the loose silk fabric to the side, allowing his skin to breath. His hair looked gray in the dark van.

Finishing with his own clothes he moved to mine, unbuttoning my matching shirt. All I could do was stare in aw.

Though sitting there watching him like this, more of the butterflies from my stomach had relocated down south.
This time I didn't have clear enough mind to deny them.

Baekhyun leaned down kissing me, hard, pulling me from my thoughts. Regaining my composure I lifted my neck meeting him in the kiss and returning it.

I could feel our hot breath mingling as he pulled away moving down to my collar bones. He kissed leaving purple and red marks all over my skin.

Eventually I couldn't help it anymore, I arched my back letting out a moan, feeling my shoulder blades press against the door of the van.

Baekhyun pulled away chuckling. By now my erection had become painful, testing the constraints of my leather pants, I felt as if I would explode.

Noticing my pained face, baekhyun chuckled again, louder this time. I knew baek was a giggly person, but I didn't know he got this "chuckly", I thought it was weird but pushed it to the back of my mind, now was not the time for questions.

Still smiling brightly he reached down and slowly unzipped my pants, too slowly.

"Baek hurry up already" I growled through grit teeth, getting impatient as his fingers brushed lightly over my almost free bulge, making me groan quietly.

His smile growing even brighter he sat back up on his knees. "Why should i?"

"Baek" i growled again trying to keep myself from pulling him back down. "What are you doing!?"

His smiling now growing almost evily large now, he giggled, "Giving you what you deserve", before standing up, throwing his silk shirt, not even bothering to button it up and slide the van door open.

He quickly looked me up and down, smirking, "might wanna clean yourself up, the members will be out here any minute now".

Just then I heard the laugh and chatter of the members exiting the building.

Hearing it too baek turned away from me "in fact here they come now", he laughed quietly and jumped into the shadows headed toward the back door of the building.  Smart bastard.

He had left me with a raging erection in our van alone. Great.

Realizing I only had around 60 seconds till the members reached the van I began to panic.

52 seconds

I threw my shirt on, buttoning up most of the buttons.

30 seconds

I could now clearly hear kai's laugh.  I zipped up my fly, catching my finger skin in it as I rushed. "Son of a-"

My bulge was still obvious through my zipped pants, I would have to find a way to hide it from the members.

10 seconds

I slide the door open

5 seconds

As I stepped out onto the pavement the members approached me.

Suho was the first to notice my rumpled state. "Oh chanyeol, we were looking for you Inside, have you seen baek-" he cut his sentences off as he raked his eyes over me.

"Uhh are you okay? Your a little wrinkled, and how come your still In  costume?"

I hadnet even noticed but all the members had changed into normal clothes, I was the only one still In my stage wear, seems kinda sus.

"Well....i was...i was uh-" just as i was blanking on an excuse, using the door to cover my crotch I hear a smooth, cocky voice.

"Wait up guys" just as I thought it was baekhyun. He had changed into black skinny Jeans and a sweatshirt, a leather bag over his shoulder, no doubt his costume was inside it.

Losing his train of thought, Suho was distracted. He gave me a weird look before turning toward baek. "Oh baekhyun! We've been looking for you!"

"Well here I am" he giggled smiling sweetly.

"alright" suho began "now that we have everyone, chanyeol go inside, change and get your stuff gathered, we will talk about this later. Everyone else, in the van."

I began walking toward the building. As I reached the door I turned just in time to catch a glimpse of baekhyun climbing into the van, noticing me he turned and winked.

Furious, I turned and strode through the door, my steps heavy and quick.

You will pay for what you've done byun baekhyun!

Word count: 2,017       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 16.3K 36
[COMPLETED] Chanyeol thinks his best friend is weird for being obsessed over a certain blonde beauty youtuber. ©bcdwolf 2017
145K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...
285K 11.7K 55
Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun's EX BOYFRIEND. He come back to get Baekhyun back. Will the past affect them? Will other's opinion will matter again? Wi...
592K 28.1K 64
He is Byun Baekhyun, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are both working in Park's corporation. Mr. Byun as the general manager and Mrs. Byun as o...