Descendants// the New witch i...

De MichaelCollins320

Sam Sanderson is the oldest child of Sarah Sanderson the youngest of the Sanderson sisters and this is the st... Mai multe

Sam Sanderson
Prolouge
Rotten to the core
Near death experience
What the Lucifer
Evil Like us
First day at Auradon Prep
Did i Mention
If only
Family Day
Thank you
Sequeal

The Coronation

2.4K 36 4
De MichaelCollins320

Sams p.o

Finally it was here the day we've been waiting for the coronation. The day when me and the others would steal the wand and free the villains. But even though they acted like jerks I still feel unsure about this and I knew I wasn't the only one. I just put on my laced mask. "So guys what do you think of your outfits"I asked Mal Evie Jay and Carlos. "There amazing" Said Evie. "Thanks E" I Said. "So are you guys ready for this" Said jay. "I don't think any of us are Jay but it's not like we have a choice" I said. We all nodded and went outside to the carriages. We got in them and away we went to the cathedral.

.............................................................................................................
Meanwhile on the isle

Willow was currently sitting in Ursulas fish and chips with Gil youngest son of Gaston Harry the middle child of Captain Hook and Uma daughter of Ursula. Willow just sat there at the TV screen. "At last, here we are, broadcasting live
from the coronation, where prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm snow white, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Said the announcer.  "Hey guys it's starting" she said. Harry Gil uma and everyone else ran over to the screen waiting for the time for the barrier to break down. "You better not mess this up moron" willow thought.

...................................................................................................................
Sams P.O

Me and the others had just arrived and we were taken to the balcony where we waited for coronation to begin. I knew I wasn't the only one questioning if we should actually do it.

............................................................................................................................

Meanwhile on the isle Mal had just appeared on screen wi5 Ben wearing the dress. Harry Gil Uma and Willow were wide eyed. "Well well if it isn't little mally" said Harry. "She looks like a ..." willow re the announcer finished it. "Princess now let's see who this beauty is wearing" Snow White said before pulling out a card. "Evie and Sam" she said. "What no freaking way" willow said slightly angry. "Two people named Evie and Sam designed her gown" Snow White said. "Well it's official am going to kill Sam" said willow. "Hey relax Willow once we are free you can kill him and torture him for this" Uma Said. Willow nodded.

..................................................................................................
Sams p.o

The choir had just began singing as Ben had entered and everyone started bowing at the almost kin as he passed them. We bowed as best we could. He finally stopped at the spell jar we're fairy godmother took his fathers crown off him and onto him. " do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long" Said Fairy godmother.

"I do solemnly swear" Ben said. "Then it is my honour and my Joy to bless are new king" fairy godmother said. Suddenly the wand was snatched from her hand and it wasn't any of us or Mal

...................................................................................

Meanwhile on the isle.

The others has just witnessed the wand being taken. "Yes yes we got it" Said Uma. Suddenly the ground began to rumble like an earthquake. "What's going on asked Gil who was holding on to a table. "The barrier must be broken we're free we're finally free" Said willow who was grinning.

................................................................................................................

Sams p.o

The person who stole it was.....Jane

Me and the others came down form the balcony. We barged through the doors where we saw Mal now had the wand. "Mal give me the wand " Ben said. "Stand back" Mal said. " it's ok" Ben said. "Ben i said stand back" Said Mal. "I told you so" Said Audrey. I took out my book and found the cat transformation spell my aunts and mum used on binks.
"Go on I dare you" I said to Audrey" who then went to her grandmother. "Lets go" Carlos said. "Yeah it's payback time" I Said. "You really want to do this" Ben asked us. "We have no choice Ben" I said slightly crying. "Are parents" Mal said.

"Your parents made there choice now you make yours" Said Ben. I looked around at everyone who was scared of us and I realised something evil maybe made for my mum and my family but it's not for me. "I I think I want to be good" Mal said. "You are good" Said Ben. "How do you know that" asked Mal. "Because...because am listening to my heart" Ben said. " I want to listen to my heart to and my heart is telling me we are not are parents" Mal said turning to us. "I mean stealing doesn't make you happy. Tourney and pizza party's with the team that's what makes you happy" Said Mal to Jay. "Yeah Jay said slightly smiling.

"And you scratching dudes belly makes you happy who would have thought" Mal said before we all slightly laughed. It's true before this I could never think of Carlos as a dog lover. "Sam being an evil witch does not make you happy. Fashion Magic singing that's what makes you happy not luring people to there doom and you are so smart even  if you don't believe it" Mal said to me. "And Evie... you do not have to play dumb to get a guy you are so smart" Mal said. I judged Evie with my elbow. "And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school and be with Ben because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me really happy. I choose good you guys" Mal asked us. " I choose good too" Jay said. Him and Mal put there hands in the middle. "I choose good" Evie said adding her hand. "Did you even have to ask" I said adding in my hand. We all turned to Carlos.

" So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad
our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad"he said. "Your parents can't  reach you here" Ben said. Ok then good" he said. "Come on De vil" I Said. He added in his hand and we all started laughing.

But that moment was ruined when we heard glass smash. we turned and saw green smoke coming in here. When it went away I went wide eyed in fear. "We're baaaaack" Said my auntWinnie who was with Maleficent. "it can't be" Mal whispered. "Go away Aunt Winnie" I said. They both started laughing. "Oh he's very oh am sorry Samuel your very funny" Winifred said. "Here wand us chop chop" Maleficent Said. "No" ben Said. Mal threw the wand to fairy godmother who caught it.

"Bibbity bobbity " She Said before my aunt finished. "Boo" she said. Suddenly Maleficents dragon eye sceptre turned green and everyone but me Mal Evie Jay Carlos and Maleficent and my aunt were frozen. "Psych" Maleficent Said. My aunt and Maleficent saw beast and went over to him smirking like my mum when she saw a guy. "Oh oh in another time in another time" Maleficent Said taking of his glasses.

"Evil like us don't you wanna be mean" my aunt said before grabbing the wand form fairy godmother. "Oh oh Someone needs to pluck there nose hairs" my aunt said. "Now where shall we begin Winnifred"Maleficent asked. My aunt smirked. " I know how about we start by getting rid of this" she pointed the wand to Mals hand and the ring she was wearing flew onto it. "Perfect fit" said Maleficent. "Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns"Maleficent Said,

"Oh falling in love is weak and ridiculous it's not what you want" Maleficent Said to Mal. "You don't know what I want. Mum have you ever once asked me what I want" Mal said. " We're not you" I Said. "Well obviously did you really think it was that Easy me and Maleficent have had years and years and years of practice being evil you both will get there" said my aunt. "No we will not Aunt Winnie and I really wish you mum and aunt Mary had never gotten there yourselfs" I said to her she started glaring at me. "Love is not weak or ridiculous it's actually really amazing" Said Mal. "I know one thing young lady you have no room for love in your life" Said Maleficent.

Me and Mal looked at each other and knew what to do. "Now we do and wand to are hand" we said. And the wand flew into are hand. "Oh it worked" Mal said. "I hardly think so frankly this is tedious and very immature Give us the wand GIVE US THE WAND" my aunt shouted. "Hold on you two maybe good really is more powerful the. Evil" Carlos said. My aunt and Maleficent laughed at that
. "Oh please your killing us" my aunt said. "Arf "Maleficent barked and dude jumped into her hands. "Oh the breath the breath get off me" Maleficent Said. Jay went to grab the Dragons Eye and was frozen in place. My aunt grabbed his mussels. "Gaston should be jealous" she said. She flicked his head and he fell back. Me and Carlos helped him up.

They both started laughing. "ENOUGH" my aunt shouted. "You all will regret this" my aunt said. And in cloud of green smoke Maleficent turned into a Dragon. My aunt fired a lighting bolt at me but I barley missed it. She fired again and i dogged it but I dropped the book. The book turned its self to the page with the cat spell. "Twist the bone and bend the back  "I said my aunt fired again but I summed a broom and jumped on it and started flying around. "Trim her of all her body fat" I said. "I will not loose" she said. " I disagree auntie dearest. I said. "Give her fur as red as her hair just like this" I said. And in purple sparkles the great Winnifred Sanderson turned into a baby kitten. I flew down and picked her up.

"Still think you can't loose" I said smirking at my aunt. I saw Maleficent about to eat Jay. I got back on the broom flew over and saved him from being a snack to Maleficent. "Magic mirror shine your bright light" Evie Said. And light came off her mirror and hit Maleficents eye temporarily blinding her. I flew me and Jay down behind Mal. "Get behind me E. Leave my friends alone" Mal said to her mother. "This is between you and me mother"she said.

"The strength of evil is as good as none when stands before 5 hearts as one. The strength of evil is as good as none when stands before 5 hearts as one the strength of evil is as good as none when stands before 5 hearts as one" Mal said. In a cloud of green  smoke the giant dragon disappeared and in its place was a tiny gecko.

"Oh what just happend" I asked. "I have no idea"Mal said. "Did you do it"I asked. "I don't know. Fairy godmother became unfrozen. "No.no.no your mother did she shrank to the size of love in her heart that's why It's so itty bitty" fairy godmothers said. My aunt jumped from my arms and down next to Maleficent. "And I can say the same for Winnifred" she said. "Are they going to be like this forever" I asked. "Well forever is a long time you two learned to love so can they" she said smiling.

"I believe this belongs to you" Mal said handing her her wand. "And I believe this Belongs to you" fairy godmother said handing Mal the ring. "You have all earned As in goodness class" she said and we all laughed.

"Bibbity bobbity boo" she said and everyone unfroze. Ben ran forward roaring. "Come down beast boy we kind of got this hole thing wrapped up we uh what is it you AKs call it Save the Day" I said. He turned to Mal. "Next time I save ok" he said to Mal. "Yeah Ben lets really hope there's no next time. I said. I went over to Danielle Alex gabe and Alex's brother Aaron. "That was so cool you turned Winifred Sanderson into a kitten" Danielle said. "So um friends" Alex said. "Friends" I Said.

We all smiled and I saw the guards trying to get my aunt and Maleficent. " hey bozos that's my aunt" I said. "And that's my mum" Mal said to the guards who picked them up in the spell jar.

We all gathered in a circular Me Mal Evie Carlos Jay and Ben. "Well let's get this party started" Jay said. "Ohayohay, hey" we all said

..........................................................................................................

Later that night we were having a party. Outside the cathedral.

"Oh yeah yeah" "Let's set it off"
"Oh yeah" You can make it happen
Ohay, Ohay Hey!
"Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise
Write the book story of our lives,
This is us taking back the night" sang Ben.
Ohay, Ohay
Break the spell, We were born this way
Be yourself, forget the DNA,
Everybody raise your hands and say" sang Mal
Ohay, Ohay
"Sound the alarm, get on your feet
Let's set it off and rock this beat
Dance till your heart is wild and free" I sang
Ooh, Oh, Oh
"Feeling the power, let it all out,
Like what you see in the mirror, shout
We got the keys, the kingdom's ours" Evie Said before going to dance with Doug
"Ooh, Oh, Oh,
Ohay, Ohay Hey
Let's set it off
Oh yeah
Start a chain reaction,
Never let it stop!
Let's set it off
Oh yeah
You can make it happen
With everything you got!
Let's set it off!
Get ready, set it off
Come on
We got to set it off
On the right
Get ready, set it off
To the left
We got to set it off!" We all sang
"Yo, it's time to set this thing off
Let's make it happen now
I'll make my own future, ignore the rumors
Show 'em my passion sound
They all told me to back down
Show 'em my passion sound
Judgin' me 'cause of my background
Nah, I ain't goin' out like that now" sang Jay and Carlos
"Feeling the power, let it all out
Like what you see in the mirror, shout" sang Audrey
"We got the keys, the kingdom's ours" sang Jay
Ooh Oh Oh
"Oh yeah
Let's set it off
Oh yeah, let's set this off
Start a chain reaction,
Never let it stop!
Let's set it off
Let's set this off!
Oh yeah
Let's set this off!
You can make it happen
With everything you got!
Let's set it off!
Get ready, set it off (come on)
We got to set it off (that's right)
Get ready, set it off (to the left)
We got to set it off
Get ready, set it off,
We got to set it off,
Get ready to set it off (come on)" we sang
3, 2, 1, uh
"Ooh yeah
Let's set it off
Oh yeah
Let's set this off!
Start a chain reaction
Never let it stop
Let's set it off
Let's set this off (oh yeah)
Let's set this off
You can make it happen
With everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (come on)
We go to set it off (to the left)
Get ready, set it off (to the right)
We got to set it off" we sang

I almost forgot I was having such a blast I almost forgot you didn't think that was the end of the story.... did you.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
51.8K 1.9K 28
" weep little lion man, you're not as brave as you were at the start " ✩ ° . * . ° ✩ in which the beast and the boy try to stop the apocalypse...
569K 12.7K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.