ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴀs ᴏɴᴇ 💕 (ᴅᴇ...

By Lexinator04

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇ... More

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ (THE END)

420 11 1
By Lexinator04

Dean had left.

At first it didn't seem like Dean was going to come back- To keep them from demons. Sam had explained this to Y/N over and over last night at the vending machine however she hadn't believed it til now...

She didn't have to believe it til now.

She wasn't going to ever see Dean again and she knew that it was only a matter of time before it really sunk in.

Before the emotions hit her like a waterfall...

She was going to have to raise her son without a father she was going to have to sleep in bed alone and have no one to snuggle her when things got tough no one to pay the other half of the house bills or-

"Stop freaking out," Sam exclaimed trying to get her to stop pacing the room however he ceased able to.

"Why the hell would he do this to me-"

"Look I've never seen Dean look at someone the way that he does you ... I've never seen Dean react the way that he has today," The younger Winchester tried to reassure himself. "But what I can say is that he's coming back-"

"How the hell would you know that?" Y/N questioned her head tilted to the side in confusion. "His car is gone-"

"Y/N ALL OF HIS STUFF IS HERE!" He yelled having no choice trying to get through to her and to his surprise it worked. "He's coming back,"

"Then what was the point in leaving-"

"To clear my head," Dean mumbled shutting the door behind him. "Where's Gabriel I need to ask him a-"

"What do you want, lover boy?" Gabriel questioned a sucker in his mouth as well as a giant bag of them in his hand. "Anyone want some?" Everyone shook her head no whilst it was way to early in the morning to eat that much sugar. "Your loss,"

"Erase my memory," Dean suddenly blurted to the angel.

"Why would you ever want to do that?" His brother asked, becoming concerned he knew that his brother was going to get this way.

"Mowm? Dawd?" Y/S/N questioned sitting up from his sleep.

"Great you woke up Y/S/N," Y/N mumbled through a sigh.

Suddenly Gabriel was over by the young boy placing two fingers into his head where he then fell into a peaceful sleep. "There he's asleep now why in the hell would you want that?"

"Erase my memory of hunting," Dean explained well more whispered never meeting any of their eyes. "So that I can finally be happy,"

"If you do that you won't be happy Dean you'll lose everything all the good that you've done-"

"Well maybe I don't care alright?"

"Maybe it's not the worst idea I mean he could be happy then," Gabriel mumbled shaking his head.

"No... No if he doesn't know about the monsters that want him dead then how the hell will he protect himself?" Y/N questioned through wide eyes. "And... And if he retired then that gives them more chances of-"

"Then what the hell other choice do I have?" Dean questioned his voice wavering with doubt... He had wanted that plan to work so desperately and yet it wouldn't.

"I don't know Dean you got yourself in your own mess and now you have to fix it," A voice explained from the doorway.

"Oh great Bobby's here to scold me now to," Dean rolled his eyes through a sigh. "Sam why the hell would you invite him?"

"Actually I did," It was Y/N who spoke up all of their eyes widening except for Bobby's.

"You... Do you know him?" Sam asked utterly shocked.

"Yeah he's my dad how the hell do you guys know each other?"

"Yeah we know each other he's... Well I don't know he's more of our crazy uncle?" Dean was the one that replied now although he didn't seem to be shocked about Bobby.

"Wow I can't believe this... No wonder you were so good at hunting," Sam laughed although Bobby didn't seem to find this the least bit funny.

"What the hell do you mean by that boy? Y/N you were hunting?" Suddenly they realized how angry the elder man was getting Dean gulping.

"Look... It was an accident she was just saving my life," The green-eyed Winchester explained speaking up however that didn't keep him from getting pinned up against the wall by Bobby. "Woah relax-"

"I trusted her with you... You promised me you'd only tell her about hunting if you had to!" He explained raising his fist ready to punch Dean although his daughter restrained Bobby from doing so.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Y/N questioned angrily.

"Your... Dad made a deal with me that if we were dating that I could never tell you about hunting," Her husband explained slowly still terrified of getting hit.

"I thought a hunter would keep you safe if anything were to happen... Clearly I was wrong-"

"She's fine isn't she!" Dean fought back only to earn a cold glare from the elder man quickly shutting him up.

"So... You really loved me the whole time?" Y/N asked her voice to become low and soft.

"Yeah... He wouldn't shut up about you for weeks and then the monster thing happened and that's when I finally said yes," Bobby sighed surely not fond of his decision anymore.

"Why the hell shouldn't I know? I could help you save people... I could protect myself better!" Y/N exclaimed jabbing a finger at her father although this only got a sigh out of him.

"Y'know the hunting life isn't what it seems Y/N... It's not all about saving people-"

"Then what?"

"You can't save everyone, you can't hunt without the chance of being injured, you can't hunt without regret or being away from your family-"

"Then why the hell do you people do it then?"

"Because someone has to save the world," Dean mumbled through a sigh.

"Well then I guess I'm meant to save the world as well,"

"No... You're not hunting," Bobby snapped looking his daughter in the eyes. "It's to dangerous and nothing good ever comes out of it,"

"You just told me that it can save the world but nothing good will come out of it?"

"Yes because it won't be good if you die-"

"Come on I already killed a demon, the one that killed Dean and Sam's mother... I can be so good at this-"

"And what about Y/S/N?" Sam was the one that spoke up now.

"He'll have a good life... A safe one to, if I'm a trained monster hunter he'll be more protected-"

"No he won't... He'll have more demons and monsters chasing him and-"

"And he'll grow up learning that saving people is the right thing to do," This time it was Dean who spoke up causing a grin to form across Y/N's lips.

"You can't really think that this is a good idea!" Bobby exclaimed as Y/N was suddenly nuzzled into Dean's side.

"What the fuck other choice do we have? If we kill them first then we won't have to worry about them,"

"What the hell do you not understand about me not wanting Y/N to be a hunter?"

"Ooooh drama!" Gabriel laughed chewing his popcorn with a smirk. "Ya know Y/N would make a good hunter-"

"Why the hell does everyone think that I'm not even that good of a hunter I just give people information!" Bobby pointed out taking off his hat through a sigh. "Hunting life has put me through hell and I don't want the same for my only daughter... Maybe your mother-"

"Mom's dead that's why I want to-"

"No... No you will not take the hunter path this is how every hunter becomes dead in depression and I won't allow you to-"

"Why the hell not there is nothing else for me to do in life!"

"You can be so many things in life why would you ever choose a hunter?"

"Because my two favorite people are hunters," She mumbled through a blush. "And if the world ends then we won't be able to live either way,"

"She does have a good point," Sam mumbled through a sigh.

"If I allow you to do this promise me you won't be an alcoholic?" Bobby questioned his mind conflicted.

"I promise,"

"Dean you better promise not to hurt her or I'll kick your ass.... And Sam will to!"

"Woah woah alright chill I promise," Dean put his hands up in defence as Y/N smiled up to him.

Things turned out differently than anyone would have ever thought.

"He'll be alright... He's always alright," Y/N reassured him however he wasn't having any of it.

"He... He-"

"He's going to be alright," She reassured again pulling him into her comforting and warm embrace and that's when Bobby burst in the doors.

"How the hell did this happen... I thought you-"

"Were having a day off? Yeah that didn't go very well," Y/N chuckled trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Grandpa Bobby!" Y/S/N exclaimed the six year old leaping into his grandfather's arms.

"Hey kid," Bobby mumbled sitting down in one of the waiting room chairs... All three of them were waiting just waiting.

Waiting to hear more about Dean.

"How you holdin' up?" Bobby questioned turning toward Y/N once Y/S/N had fallen asleep in his arms out of utter exhaustion... They had already been in the hospital for three hours and that's how long it took Bobby to get there from home.

"I'm fine..." She tried to reassure him, however once her glossy eyes met his Bobby could tell how broken she really was.

"Tell me the truth... Look I knew this would happen but-"

"Things were going so well and we were done hunting we... We shut the gates of hell," Y/N cried not caring about the glances she got from the old lady in the waiting room knowing fully well she probably wouldn't remember. "All that's left were the monsters... We thought we'd finally be done-"

"How the hell could you possibly think that?"

"Because we wanted to be happy! We wanted to feel like we had done our part!" She exclaimed back through a violent sob. "And then Dean found another case on our way back home... Our last case, with Sam and Sam had agreed to babysit Y/S/N things were going good- But the witch had put a hex bag in our room while I was getting snacks and now they don't know what's wrong with him,"

"Well didn't you destroy the hex bag? Dean should be-"

"That's the thing he's not... They can't find out what's wrong with him," Sam mumbled walking back into the waiting room handing Y/N her coffee. "He just wouldn't stop puking up blood and clutching his stomach,"

"Well what the hell are we doing waiting here? We should be killing the witch and-"

"We gutted her ass," Y/N mumbled through a small chuckle. "But that didn't seem to work,"

"Well I guess we need to find another spell and maybe-" Although before Bobby could finish what he had been saying a doctor came out saying Dean's name causing all of their eyes to snap in his direction.

"H-How is he?" Y/N asked her voice trembling with fear.

"He should be fine he's just resting," The Doctor reassured glancing down at his keyboard. "Dean is in room 221," And that was how minutes later Y/N and Y/S/N could be found snuggled up on Dean's small bed beside him... Savoring the moment.

"So you really aren't going to hunt anymore?" Sam asked through wide eyes thus Bobby only grinned.

"Nah I think Y/N and I are taking a much needed break," Dean explains through a sigh. "...I could really go for some pie right now,"

"Dean pie is going to kill you!" Sam scolded however he knew his brother wasn't listening to him one bit.

"Well I'm injured don't I deserve-" After that the two brothers began to bicker.

The future is still unable to be told.

"Pie!" Sam exclaimed jumping on his green-eyed brother who held a giant slice of apple pie.

"No fighting!" Y/N exclaimed plopping on the couch next to them after a long day. "After all it is christmas Eve,"

"Sammy why don't you just get your own pie," Y/S/N complained whilst his little brother took another bite of his pie.

"Becuz I won't eawt all," The three year old laughed through a giggle. "Thewn dawd can have all!"

"That's very nice of you Sammy I'm sure your father will be very happy once-" And as if on cue Dean came in from the kitchen the whole tray of pie and a fork in hand taking a seat next to his wife on the couch.

"What Christmas movie should we watch?" He questioned through a mouth full of pie.

"Reiwndeer!" Sammy exclaimed, his head now resting on his brother's lap legs across his mother's legs.

"Alright something with reindeer it is," Y/n mumbled through a giggled whilst Netflix loaded things seemed nothing less than perfect.

The fire was dancing in front of them, matching pajamas hanging loosely in their frames. Pie filled their stomachs and not to mention the warm hand engulfing hers.

"I love you," He whispered lips brushing against her ear.

"Me to," She laughed nonetheless by the end of the movie Y/N's head could be found against Dean's chest.

Their two hearts beating as one.

THE END!

Read my other stories you can find them on my profile! @Lexinator04

Thank You! Comment & Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 31 12
When demons take over the United States, all the humans are left dead or as slaves. If you disobey the laws you face the price of becoming a meat sui...
776 103 8
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, cas is back at his parent's house for a wedding, and despite his best attempts to move on, seeing his childhood best friend dean for...
3.1K 124 15
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs? ɪғ sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛɪᴇʟ... ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ?
182 6 3
You made your life where you can't even show your face in public. After a stop at a bar, your whole life changes when you meet 2 guys named Sam and D...