Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

No way

3K 73 5
By JANA_MADZ

A week later (a week till Christmas)

  Maddie's POV

It's been a week. A full week since what happened. A week of actual hell. Mason even looks miserable...and I hate it. I absolutely hate the thought of it. I hate myself. Everything.

Masons POV

A week. I haven't slept in that whole week. Everything's been literally miserable and horrible without her. And she still hasn't even tried to talk to me. I DONT WANT FUCKING SPACE. She doesn't get it. I want her to try.

Maddie's POV

This past week. I haven't done much. Nathan was disappointed, mad and not talking to me. Lily and Lila have hung out with me a lot. But other than that. I've been in my room being a depressed bitch. Mason. He's the only thing on my mind.

"Hey biotch!" Lila walks in. "You aren't gonna be a depressed bitch, we're having a party. Lily's house, tomorrow" she tells me.

"Are you psycho. A party ruined my relationship. If you forgot Lila no way!" I state.

"It's gonna be fun. You will actually be active and not moping around" she said. "Please lily said nothing too big. All of our friends will be there."

"Lila no, parties have no luck for me" I muttered.

"You're going. I'm not taking no for an answer" she tells me with squinted eyes. I roll mine.

"We'll see about that."

Masons POV

"Lily's having a party tomorrow and you're coming" Nathan tells me and I scoff.

"No way, a party ruined my relationship. And Maddie is most likely gonna be there" I state.

"You never know. It's not even gonna be huge she said. All our friends. Come on mason. I don't like seeing you all moping and annoying and sad. It'll be fun for you!" He nudges me.

"Nathan. I'm not in the mood to do anything really. I might even catch up on sleep. I know I'm a bore and this is annoying but...I'm sorry I can't do anything about it" I tell him.

"No! I'm not taking no for an answer mason. You're going wether you like it or not. I'm not letting you be like this" he tells me.

"Nathan please don't. I'm gonna be sitting at the party thinking about how the last party I went to I got cheated on. And then I'm gonna be seeing Maddie get flirted on. This is just gonna suck for me" I said. Honestly. I really just wanted to lay in bed all day for the rest of the month. I haven't slept. Like at all. Honking about Maddie. And how we haven't talked. How she can be doing anything right his moment.

"I don't care. You're gonna have fun" he said.

"You're literally gonna be torturing me with this!? You are not a good best friend" I muttered. I stare at the ceiling. My eyes felt heavy. And I had huge bags under them. But I didn't care. I couldn't fall asleep thinking about the kiss. Thinking about Maddie, and how she's not around. How I'm so close yet so fricken far from her.

"Tomorrow 8:00 you'll thank me" he said.

"I really won't believe me" I said back.

~

Friday:

Maddie's POV

"You're gonna wear this, with this" she shoved clothes into my hands.

"I'm gonna wear what I'm wearing cause I'm not going" I state.

"You are. And Maddison. If you don't come with me I will no longer speak to you the whole time you're back and I'll make sure lily doesn't either" she tells me with squinted eyes.

"I don't care. All I care for is my bed and ice cream...I just wanna lie here and cry until I officially have nothing left" I admit. It's true. I really, really do want to do that.

"I'm surprised you have anything left. Maddie if you don't do this for me. I'll be pissed. Please. Please, please, pleaseeeee" she points and whines. I glare at her as she gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, But I'm leaving whenever I want to" I point out she grins widely.

"Great" she nods.

"And I'm wearing my leggings and my dickies sweatshirt" I said picking that up.

"Fine at least put on some makeup. No offence but...you don't look your best with those bags and all sorry" she said and I roll my eyes going into the washroom. I put on the clothes then stare at myself in the mirror. I do look like hell. And I really don't want to do this. Will mason be there. The thought of him makes my eyes sting with tears. Stop Maddie. Come on. You'll go to this stupid ass party for Lila for an hour then come back home and lay in bed. I put on the slightest of makeup covering my bags, fixing my eyebrows and a light amount of eyeshadow. Then I put my hair into a nice high ponytail. I go out.

"I'm done" I muttered plopping down on the couch. I slip on my converse. The ones mason got me on Christmas.

"Good enough, I am too" she said with a nod. She was wearing high waisted jeans with a long sleeve crop top and a flannel wrapped around. Her hair was wavy and her makeup was nice.

"You look good" I tell her my voice low. I was dreading this party.

"Lighten up Maddie. You're gonna have fun" She nudges me as we walk out of my room.

"I'm so sure" I muttered.

Masons POV

"Nathan, you cannot possibly be dragging me to a fucking party right now. In my time of sadness. I really, really, really don't want to go" I groaned.

"You're going" he throws my clothes at me and cologne.

"You do realize. Parties are literally the worst for me. Nothing goes well for me at those things. I have such bad luck there" I said.

"Maybe it'll help with you getting over Maddie" he shrugged.

"No! Impossible I can't just get over her. I can't stop thinking about her you psycho" I muttered.

"Well we're at least getting her off your mind" he tells me.

"I don't want that" I say.

"We're gonna have fun Change cause we gotta go" he points out. I flip him off. "You've had a perma frown on your face this whole time. It's not fun."

I get up going to the washroom. I look like shit, feel like shit. And yet he's forcing me to a party. With my fricken luck. I'll see Maddie making out with another guy. I change and put on the cologne. I don't do anything else my hair still messy as fuck. I leave the washroom.

"There we can go" I said.

"Great!" He grins. I slip on my converse that remind me of Maddie so much. I look at the bottom. Her writing still scribbled across the bottom of it. I take a deep breath and leave the room.

~

We walk into the house and music was blasting, and this wasn't just a small thing. There were tons of people. People from high school and all that shit. I glare at Nathan.

"It's not gonna be big" I mock him.

"That's what lily told me" he shrugged. "At least it's a reunion with some old friends."

"I hate you" I push ed him and walked away.

"MASON!" Some guys yell over to me.

"Hey" I muttered and walked away. I wanted to be somewhere where I could relax and not have a million thoughts running through my head right now.

Then I see Lila and next to her is Maddie staring at the floor. She was wearing leggings and a dickies sweatshirt. So simple yet she looked so fucking hot. Her doesn't even have a huge amount of makeup on. Something to cover up the bags under her eyes and the slightest bit of eyeshadow and mascara. Her hair in a ponytail. How can someone look so good and like she's the only one shining in this room. Lila was talking to some old Hugh school guy friends. And one. I think was name Marcus nudges Maddie. The thought of her kissing that guy runs through my head and I blink turning around and heading to the kitchen. Fuck this. I walk into the kitchen where all the drinks were. And to be honest they looked tempting.

"Oh my god mason! Is that you!?" I heard that annoying high pitched voice that belonged to Georgie. Why!? Life obviously fucking hates me. I turn.

"Just don't" I shake my head.

"I wasn't doing anything" she smirks. "So you and Maddie still going strong?"

"Yeah we are actually thanks for asking" I muttered.

"I'm surprised she's not right next to you like before" she laughed. "You also looked like you haven't slept in months."

"Yeah I know, I'm not in the mood so please just walk away" I muttered turning and instead I walked away. I go out into a secluded hall and lean my head against the wall with a sigh. I can't deal with this. Knowing Maddie's here, and knowing I can't just take her up to the room makes me even more sick. I sit down on the floor leaning my head against my hands.

Maddie's POV

"I'm just gonna go to the washroom" I tell Lila she nods and I don't. I just needed to get away from all the old "friends" and this is all too much. I felt like balling. I was anxious and mad. And I saw mason come in with Nathan and even though he looked tired. He looked so effortlessly hot. I go down to the secluded hall and sigh. I look down and see someone sitting on the floor there head in there hands. From the slight bit I see it looks like mason. I felt the tears. I doubt he'd want to see me right now so I turned and left the hall. I felt my breath hitch. God how badly I wanted to at least hug him. Hear his deep raspy hot voice.

"Look who it is Maddie!" I heard the voice I really did not want to hear for the rest of my life. Georgie. I turn. She's smirking. She looks he exact same obviously.

"Georgie, still looking trashy" I muttered back. Really not in the mood for her now.

"Hurtful" she pouts. "Masons still looking like a smack."

"Whatever Georgie" I mumble and walk away. I need to get out. And Lily's house is like 30 minutes away from my house. It felt like everything was closing in on me. I turn around. And as I walk I bump into someone.

"Sorry" we sat in unison I back up and look up at the person. Mason. My eyes widen. His lips part. He lips them staring at me. Just seeing him this close makes me wanna cry. His eyes scab my face as do mine to him. His bags are more prominent than I thought. But he still looks so good.

Masons POV

  Maddie looks so beautiful this close. I just want to lean in and kiss her plump lips. I stare at them. We're just standing there staring at each other. I'm not ready to forgive her. And I know that. I still see him and her. But I just want to be able to look past that and be with her. She hasn't said anything and it's really disappointing not gonna lie.

"Uh...I-I'm sorry" she mutters. About what? Her voice. It sounds so small and amazing. I bite my bottom lip. I have to leave. I'm on dangerous ground right now.

"Yeah me too" I mumble and turn around walking away. I think I want a drink. Oh lord.

****************

A/N

Ooh sorry guys. Is he gonna drink or nah!? Find out next chapter. Hope you all enjoyed this one. Tell me ya thoughts. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 50 19
*COMPLETED*✔️✔️ This is a story of how two lovers fight for their love from the beginning to the end.Will they win this fight?
213 7 35
Alexandra "Lexi" Cole is eager to start her senior year at New York University. With a promising year on the horizon, she wants nothing more than to...
You Owe Me By icevly

Teen Fiction

263 11 10
Madeline messes up Noah's practice, and he wants something in return 😈
90.4K 4.3K 52
"This, us, all of it was a mistake!" My breathing comes to a halt, as my brain fails to process his words. "Mason you don't mean that" My voice plead...