The Cure Of My Broken Heart.

By Proud-To-Be-Muslim

Aazim was 24 when he married Sana. He loves her and his life was amazing before the incident happened that ch... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Epilogue.

Chapter 5.

12.2K 511 6
By Proud-To-Be-Muslim

Chapter 5.

Aazim.

I stumble into the house after opening it with my keys. I sigh and leaned against the wall, breathing heavily. After a few minutes, I walk weakly in living room and fall on the couch with a heavy sigh. I close my eyes when they started to get heavy and let the darkness take over. 

After I left my grandparents house, I went to park to take my anger out. I walk through the park to the lake where I always come. The reason I come here is that this is Sana favorite place and I hope to see her here one day. I was angry that Hadi Bhai didn't do what I asked him to do. I know why because he didn't want her to come back as no one really like her, but they aren't thinking about me they are thinking about their selves.

I stop when I saw some guys leaning on the tree where I usually sit. I frowned and walk closer to see what they are doing. I started to feel angry again when I saw them scratching what Sana craved on the tree. It was our names in the heart and she wrote love you forever. I walk up to them and grabbed the one who was scratching it by his collar and throw him on the ground. 

I punch the other guy standing on my left on his face and doing the same with another. Before I could turn to the one I throw, I feel him pushing me forward, making me slam into the tree. I feel him, grabbing me from the back of my shirt and start throwing punches at me.

I flinch back slightly when I feel something burning on my arm and weakly move my arm to get away from the burn. I heard a soft sorry before I feel the air on the burn. I frowned and tried to open my eyes but couldn't and again darkness take over.

"Aazim." I heard my name. I groaned loudly and force to open my eyes only to see everything blurry. I blink a few times to get my vision clear. 

"Are you okay?" I look at my right and frowned when I saw Raina. I look around and saw I wasn't in my room. I stood up, but fall back on the couch when I feel sharp pain shooting in my body.

"Be careful." She grabbed my shoulder to make me lay back on couch. I weakly remove her hand and glared at her. She back away and look down. I close my eyes to think what happened last night and sigh heavily when I remember getting into a fight with some guys at the lake.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me but I ignored her and weakly stood up on my feet and hold my hand up when she step forward to help me. I don't need her help. I don't want to see her right now. 

I walk upstairs and stumble a few timeson my way before getting back on my feet. I walk in my room and slam the door before sitting on the bed. I sigh and bring my left feet to my right knee to take out shoe and sock but frowned when I didn't see them.

Where are my socks and shoes and how couldn't I notice before? I asked myself. I stood up to walk again, butstop when I saw them by the door. Raina had taken it out before putting it here. I shrugged and get out of the cloth to wear something comfortable before falling back to bed to get some more sleep and to get away from the pain. 

Raina.

I wipe my face and walk out of my bathroom. I put the towel on my bed and walk out to make some lunch for Aazim. I decide to make some sandwiches for him. I sigh and get to my work before I start thinking what happened when I woke up. 

It was almost 3 in the morning when I wake up from the nightmare of those people. I was breathing heavily and after a few minutes I calm myself and get on my feet to get some water but stop when I saw Aazim. He was laying on another couch. I was shocked to see a large buries on his left cheek and his shirt was ripped from his arms and I could see dry blood there. I quickly walk over and gently hold his face in my hand as tears started to fill in my eyes to see him like this. I tried to wake him up, but he didn't. 

After cleaning his wounds and make sure he is comfortable, I sit where I was sleeping before and continuing to stare at him before I fell asleep again. I don't know what happened last night or where he was. I am in relieved that he is okay. I can't lose him. I want to be with him even if he doesn't accept me as his wife. As long as I am with him, I don't care whatever he do with me. 

When I was making his lunch, I set it on a tray with a glass of juice and put it on the dining table before walking upstairs in Aazim room. I take a deep breath and raised my hand to knock before stepping back. I frown when I didn't hear him and twist the knob making the door open. I close my eyes for a few seconds before opening it again. I walk in and saw him lying on the bed with his eyes close. I know he is not sleeping because his fingers are moving.

"Aazim." I call his name softly, making his eyes snap open. He looks at me with a glare and stood up weakly. 

"Get out." I look down and close my eyes. I heard him moving away. 

"I came to tell you that your lunch is ready. Do you want me to bring it here?" I asked him and looked up at him to see him standing in front of his mirror. 

"I don't want to eat anything and I don't want to see you. Just go away." He says harshly. I flinch back in his voice before taking a few steps back. I saw as he glared at me last time before walking into his bathroom and slamming the door after him.

I walk back downstairs and bring the tray up in his room. I look around and heard the shower going on. I put it on his desk before going back in my room. I lock myself in my room and sit in bed with a heavy sigh. I lay back in bed and stare at the ceiling blankly and soon I feel my eyes get heavy and I fall into restless sleep.

***

Yes, Mom I am fine." I told Mom after she asked me how I am doing. She called me to check and wake me up. 

"Raina I know you are lying. I saw the look on your face when Azam left last night. He looked angry. He didn't do anything, did he?" I sigh mentally and trying to think something to say to cover it up.

"No, Mom. He didn't do anything. He was angry on someone his work with and he came back a little late last night." It wasn't true but it wasn't a lie either.

"Fine. I trust you, but please take care of yourself and Azam as well." I nodded and hung up after saying goodbyes. 

I put the phone down on the counter and look at the lunch I made for him. He didn't eat it and went out when I was sleeping. I don't know where he goes when he is not well. I hope he is okay as he drive. I went back in the living room and sit on the couch while waiting for him to return. It is 6 in the evening and he had gone for almost 5 hours. I think of calling Hadi Bhai but I don't want Aazim to get a lecture from his brother.

***

"Assalam-o-Alaikum." I smiled as I let them in. I close the door and walk after them. I went into the kitchen while they went in the living room. 

I walk back in living room with glass of water for them. I give it to them before taking my seat on single couch. I smiled slightly at Anabia as she tried to grabbed her Uncle cheeks with her little hands. I didn't know that Aazim was going to meet Zaina Bhabhi but again why would he tell me that. He didn't expect me as his wife so there is no chance for me to get that right.

"How are you doing?" Zaina Bhabhi asked, snapping me out of my thought. I look at her and give her a small smile. 

"I am good." She smiled and started to tell me how Aazim bumped into them at the park when he was leaving and stay to play with her daughter before they decide to come here for dinner. I look at Aazim but he was to busy making Anabia giggle to notice. 

I nodded at Zaina Bhabhi and stood up to start making dinner. As I step in the kitchen, she follows me and told me that Hadi Bhai will be here soon with Sheila Aunty and Mom. We talk as we cook together. I chuckle softly as I hear her complaining that Anabia likes her Dad more because he didn't scold her for anything she do.

Soon, I heard the door bell ringing, but before I could walk out to open it, I heard it opening and soon we heard Mom and Sheila Aunty voices coming in. I looked at the door and smiled as I saw our Moms standing there with a smile. We give them a hug and told them to sit at the table while we serve dinner. I look around and saw Aazim smiling when Hadi Bhai say something about being an annoying little brother while holding his daughter in his laps.

I smiled slightly seeing him relax after last night. Zaina Bhabhi told me she talked Aazim about leaving last night and I know he share the reason with her because she listens to the person first then tell them what will be best for them. She is too easy to talk about anything and she didn't judge without understanding the situation. 

I look down with a sigh, thinking how much time it will take for Aazim to accept me and to start treating me as his wife. I know it wouldn't happen anytime soon.

------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and let me know what you think about it. Next chapter will be out soon.

Next update will be of Meant To Be Together.

Thank you so much for your prayers and support. ☺

-Maddy.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...
338K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
204K 12K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
157K 16.5K 101
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...