A business A life (ALLSPEL LI...

By AllspelLifePictures

In the era of cyber infractions two teenagers get the fever of love becoming one of the most wanted couple in... More

A BUSINESS A LIFE - SYNOPSYS

Before you read 18+ Warning

5 1 0
By AllspelLifePictures

Thank you so much for starting my cinematic story "A business A life" by ALLSPEL LIFE & PICTURES.

As you read in the plot you got the attention about what is going to happen in the next chapters so I want you to get comfortable and follow the action of the story. It will be a bumpy ride so please place your seat belts :).

This story contains mature content, including explicit and suggestive language. I also wrote a lot of the story live so if you find typos and other errors- please fuck them and focus on the story :)

Thank you again and I hope you enjoy this 2018 cinematic story from ALLSPEL LIFE & PICTURES.

Written by all aaliy co-founder ALLSPEL LIFE & PICTURES.

Hey guys let's connect. :)

https://www.instagram.com/allaaliy     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 11.5K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
132K 1.8K 31
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
39.7K 1.1K 18
One being a poor 19 year old, calm and quiet, student The other a 23 year old, hot tempered, CEO what happens when their paths cross and Minho decide...
157K 6.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...