don't worry... I'm here...

By TheDimondTiger

Credit for the person who made the cover: @Dat_Grace you were always different. no matter how many times your... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
ChÄ%T£# %¥
C#%+£{ €¥
@($¥~]^ #%
Chapter not found
Ch@<}£~ N_[Error.678]
[Error.639]
[Chapter Loading....]
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end?)
Authors note

Chapter 5

3.2K 84 15
By TheDimondTiger

(Kassady's POV.)
I looked up past Pap and saw the one and only..... Grace. My jaw dropped and Papyrus let me go, and I dropped to the ground and bolted towards Grace, then tackled her down into the snow. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, my tiny goat tail wagging.  After a minute I look up at her, to see her laughing and I giggle. "I've missed you!" I say still staring up at her. "I-I've missed y-you to K-K-Kassady" Grace replied, in between laughs.  I smiled and my cheeks were dusted with a blush.  "Get a room you two!!!" Sans said loudly but jokingly, and Papyrus, (Y/N), and him started laughing, while Grace and me hid our blushes.  I realized my tail was still wagging (somehow) and apparently the other three had seen, because I could hear them suppressing laughter.

(A/N) Sorry for the suuuper short chapter, but ya'know I will find a way to make it up later. TDT over and out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.5K 26
{THERE IS LEMON BUT READING IT IS OPTIONAL AND WONT AFFECT THE STORY} You've aspired to be a Monster specialist ever since the monsters had left the...
48.5K 1.3K 20
{COMPLETED} Sans' life isn't easy, and living in an Underground society filled with torture, rape, and murder doesn't make it any better. Every singl...
164K 6.2K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...
99.4K 2.6K 21
One day you just need to escape from harsh reality, maybe the stories of Mt. Ebbot are true? *Trigger warning, this book does get dark*