Red Light District | Jung Yoo...

By -idiosyncratic

"You're not supposed to fall in love with me. All you had to do was spend a night with me, but you couldn't d... More

RED LIGHT DISTRICT
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one

two

9.5K 242 47
By -idiosyncratic

[night one]

His right hand was wrapped tightly around her two wrists and placed above her head. The bed creaked quietly as he moved his hips against hers. The bed hit the wall, shaking it slightly.

His eyes were shut—not tightly. His eyes crinkled as he grunted. She was silent, but would let out short and surprised gasps from time to time.

The bed was soft, her back dipping in as if it were a marshmallow. Her kimono was spread out from underneath her, the silk wrapping around her back.

Yoonoh let go of her wrists and gently raised her up by lifting her back with his hand. He placed her on his lap and continued to move his hips against her.

His lips were placed onto her neck, sucking gently and softly, breathing in her scent at the same time. She smelled like lavender and smoke.

It was an odd combination. He liked it, but it was a weird pair to breath in.

"You smell so good,"
he murmured, his lips brushing
against her earlobe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
5.7K 104 30
211017|English-After open a present from her brother,Yoonji cried a lot and don't know if she should stay or go back to Korea. At Alex's wedding part...
99.7K 6.6K 10
a christmas special where two strangers meet on the opposite platforms of the subway station daily. characters: kim jisoo (oc) min yoongi start: 19...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...