Each Time (One-Shots)

By SmileyXBooX

Each one is unique. Each time is different. Ladies and Gentlemen, My one shot collection. (: More

Apply for a One Shot
You Belong With Me
Live While We're Young.
Late Night Snack (Ziall)
Kiss You

One Love (Justin Bieber and Selena)

262 8 2
By SmileyXBooX

"JUSTIN BIEBER IS WITH ANOTHER SELENA! CAN HE NOT GET OVER SELENA GOMEZ?” The interviewer yelled through his microphone, turning towards the camera, “Well, there you have it folks. Justin Bieber is with another Selena, and can’t seem to get over Selena Gomez. It’s a shame, she seems like a wonderful young lady.”

I threw a handful of Doritos at the television, “Shut up! I am so over her! Why must you cause my relationships to be so hard?!”

My mother, Pattie, walked into the room and began picking the chips up off of the hard wood floors, “Justin, I love you too pieces, but please reframe from throwing your chips at our television, it didn’t do anything!”

I groaned, “Mom! You don’t understand do you? This stupid rumor made Selena mad at me and now she hates me…”

After she finished picking up at the triangular chips she sat on the couch beside me and wrapped her arm around me, “Justin, baby, if she really loves you she will get over this. It’s just a normal teenage insecurity that all girls go through. Trust me, I went through it and you have too.”

God, I love my mom. I don’t know what I would do without her, I would die without her, “Thanks mom. I know I can always Turn To You for advice when I need help. I love you so much mom.” I wrapped my arms around her neck and she hugged me back,

“I love you too Justin. Now go get your girl back.”

We pulled away from the hug and I smiled at my mother, “Thanks mom, that’s exactly what I was thinking.”

-Selena-

My phone buzzed again, I swear if Justin doesn’t stop texting me I am going to cunt punch him. He knows I am mad, but why? I don’t know why really. It’s hard for me to sit there and be compared to someone as beautiful as Selena Gomez, have you ever been compared to her? Yeah, didn’t think so.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

The buzzes were coming quicker and I began to become angry with my iPhone 4s.

Buzz

“Ugh!” I snatched the thing up and threw it at the wall across the room, I heard the back glass shatter, but I didn’t care. I was just mad at the media for hurting mine and Justin’s relationship. Everybody knew he and Selena were over, why can’t they just live with it?

“I hate love!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, and a response came from the doorway.

“Tell me about it!” My mom laughed as she walked over and plopped down beside me.

I groaned and rolled the other way, “Mom, I’m not in the mood.” And I wasn’t lying, all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and snuggle up close to my One Direction hoodie. Yes I said it. One Direction. Don’t judge.

My mom’s arms snaked their way around my body and pulled me close to hers, I could smell her perfume. Gucci, nice mom. Nice.

“Sweetie, you have to understand, how do you think Justin feels about all this?” She said rubbing my shoulder reassuringly.

“Mom I don’t know! I just can’t believe he wasn’t trying to tell them it wasn’t true! All he did was sit back and watch! I was there! I saw it all with my own eyes!” The words flowing out of my mouth with a few heated tears falling from my chocolate brown eyes. Ugh, I hate being emotional.

I felt myself being turned towards my mom’s body, next thing I know I am facing my mother, an exact replica of myself, “Mom what are you-“

“Shut up and listen to me Selena.” My mom scowled me, “Selena, you know Justin loves you. You know it. So stop being dumb and ignoring him! I know you love him! You’re just being an over dramatic teenager that will not get over the fact that he had an ex girlfriend that was famous and beautiful and people keep comparing you too her. Listen honey, you’re going to get compared to people every day of your life.”

She paused to readjust her arm position, “You’re 18 years old. Please grow up a little bit and call the boy?”

I huffed looking away from her.

“Whatever mom..” I don’t think she knows what I am going through at all.

---------

‘Hey we need to talk.’ I typed into my phone quickly sending it to Selena.

‘About what Justin? Everything has already been said.’ She replied seconds later.

Argh. This girl….

‘It’s important. Meet me for coffee in 20 at the Starbucks near my house. K?’

‘Fine. Whatever. This better be good.’ Selena replied a few minutes later.

We have to talk about his. It’s is a serious matter. Life or death.

Okay maybe not life or death, but you get my point!

I pulled a purple grey hoodie out of the coat closet that was right by the front door. “Bye mom! I’m going out.”

“Okay Justin! Be careful!” My mom yelled back from the kitchen.

I chuckled zipping the jacket up, “Always am mom.”

With that I pried the front door open and began my walk to the Starbucks. It wasn’t very far, so it only took me 15 minutes to get there. As soon as I pulled the door open the strong smell of coffee made its way into my nose.

I walked up to the counter and ordered a caramel frappachino, with extra caramel. While I waited on my drink Selena walked through the door and took a seat in a booth by the door, typical Selena. She always sits close to the door in case she needs to make a quick getaway.

“Order for Eddie! A caramel frappachino with extra caramel is up!” The woman behind the counter said loudly, I grabbed my drink and made my way over to Selena.

“Is this seat taken?” I asked sliding into the booth across from her.

She looked up from her phone and he chocolate brown eyes met mine, “Of course not Justin.”  Her eyes were cold and angry.

I sipped my drink and tried to brighten up the conversation, “Look, Selena, I just wanted to talk to you and let you know that whatever the media is saying isn’t true. You know when we broke up we cut it off completely, and cleanly.”

“Yes Justin. I know. Now what is this all about?” Selena snapped, that was one thing I hated about her. Her hot temper really rubbed my buns the wrong way.

I took a deep breath, “I need you to go on an interview and ask the paps to lay off our past relationship, tell them we are just friends, nothing more. Please Selena.”

She sighed, “Justin, I still love you. Honestly, I really do. But I see the way you look at her, I know you love her and I realized I am going to have to move on one day. I don’t want your relationship to get wrecked because of me. At all. I’m not that type of person and you know it.”

This I knew all too well. On the inside, Selena Gomez is a sweet and loving person. We just didn’t mesh well, “I know..”

She set her phone down and looked me in the eyes, “Justin, I will do this for you, but can we still be friends?”

I nodded, some hair falling into my eye, “Yeah, sure.”

****************

“JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ WERE PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER AT STARBUCKS EARLIER TODAY. We caught up with Selena Gomez and she told us ,’ Justin wanted to clear up the whole bad media thing.’ She also claimed, ‘I am here to ask you to chill down, Justin and I’s relationship is over and done with, so if you could stop with the media that would be great because it’s really hurting his relationship.’”

“Stop lying!” I turned it off then threw the remote at the television; thank God I missed and hit the wall instead. Ugh I hate television! It’s stupid and causes nothing but D-R-A-M-A.

“Please stop throwing things!” My mother’s voice rang from the kitchen, “It could put a hole in the wall!”

“Ugh whatever.” I rolled over in my bed and snuggle closely to my hoodie, falling asleep quickly.

Click

Click

Click

Click

I shoved my head under a pillow trying to ignore the clicking sound on my window. Stupid tree…

Click

Click, the clicks began to happen simultaneously, then right as I was about to get up, I heard shattering glass.    

I shot up out of the heap of covers I was under, “What the hell?”

Then I heard a voice come from outside my window, “Aw hell!”

“Justin?” I questioned myself getting out of my bed, avoiding broken glass.

Low and behold Justin was sitting on a stool outside my window with a guitar.

“Oh you’re there! Okay here I go..”

Is gorgeous voice rang through the silent summer air.

“ I won't let the night stand in my way

I know what I want, I know what I can

I'm only here to find you, you

All I need is you by my side

All I wanna do is lay down next you

Cause I all I need is one love

Baby give it to me

Cause I don't want-want nobody when I got-got your body

Baby no no nobody, has got what I need

Cause I don't want-want nobody when I got-got your body

Baby no no nobody, has got what I need tonight”

Tears fell from my eyes as I listened to his gorgeous, sweet voice.

“See I’ve made mistakes time after time, time, time

But no not today, won't leave till I find what I’m looking for

I'm only here to find you, you

All I need is you by my side

All I wanna do is dance under the moon

Cause I all I need is one love

Baby give it to me

Cause I don't want-want nobody when I got-got your body

Baby no no nobody, has got what I need

Cause I don't want-want nobody when I got-got your body

Baby no no nobody, has got what I need tonight

Your love is like a rollercoaster

The way that you take my breath away

It feels like I’m slowly falling deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper

Cause I all I need is one love

Baby give it to me

Cause I don't want-want nobody when I got-got your body

Baby no no nobody, has got what I need

Cause I don't want-want nobody when I got-got your body

Baby no no nobody, can give it to me

Cause I don't want-want nobody when I got-got your body

Baby no no nobody, has got what I need

Cause I don't want-want nobody when I got-got your body

Baby no no nobody, has got what I need”

As his voice sang the last note, I began to sob. Right then and there.

“Justin, I’m sorry..”

He got down from the stool, “What?!”

“I’m sorry..”  I said a little bit louder.

“WHAT?!”

I got frustrated and yelled “JUST HOLD ON!”

Within the next couple of minutes I was outside and wrapped in Justin’s warm embrace. God, I missed this. I missed him.

“I missed you too Selly-Boo.” Justin whispered into my hair.

I pulled away from the hug and kissed him passionately. It was sweet and it really meant something. His tongue entered my mouth, but I didn’t object, when out tongues collided it was like fireworks. We continued to kiss as he picked me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me into the house, never breaking the kiss.

When we made it to the bed room I yanked away for breath, “Justin, what’s next?”

He shut the door with his foot and dropped me onto the bed, crawling on top of me, “I had an idea…”

I knew right then and there, Justin and I loved each other and we were happy..

“You’re the one and only Selena I love. My One Love is you.”

--------------------

So this One Shot it dedicated to @xAlwaysBelieve!

And the song One Love by Justin off of Believe inspired me for this.

Sorry if it’s confusing. The names were for me too at times!

>.< Anyways! If you want a one shot apply down below! I don’t write R rated content though… -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 63 44
I had one chance. One chance to escape the hell in which I was living. One chance to break away from the life I never wanted in the first place. One...
95.5K 519 47
One Direction Preferences . These preferences are from Tumblr and by myself xx
4.4K 71 24
One Direction one shots for all of the people who adore them like I do. Hope you enjoy! *Some chapters Include mature themes!*
6.3K 313 31
(CLOSED) This is a collection of One Direction One Shots. So, if you want me to make you one.. Just follow me and fill out the form on the next page...