Everything Has Changed: Book...

By paperandpen444

Tears rush down to my cheeks and splatter on the wood floor of Danny's university apartment. He has an imprin... More

Description
Chapter One: One Sip
Chapter Two: Bath
Chapter Three: Mistaken
Chapter Four: Causeway
Chapter Five: Bad News
Chapter Six: Ocean City
Chapter Seven: Rest Stop
Chapter Eight: Towel
Chapter Nine: Shock
Chapter Ten: Breakdown
Chapter Eleven: Conversation
Chapter Twelve: Lock The Door
Chapter Thirteen: Acceptance
Chapter Fourteen: Secret
Chapter Fifteen: The Question
Chapter Sixteen: Purchase
Chapter Seventeen: The Sandwich Shop
Chapter Eighteen: Alyssa
Chapter Nineteen: Breaking In
Chapter Twenty: River Street
Chapter Twenty One: Truth
Chapter Twenty Two: Plan
Chapter Twenty Three: Stakeout
Chapter Twenty Four: Dinner and Shower
Chapter Twenty Five: Dress Shopping
Chapter Twenty Seven: Wedding Day
Chapter Twenty Eight: First Time

Chapter Twenty Six: Wedding Rehearsal

9.3K 422 44
By paperandpen444

Chapter Twenty Six: Wedding Rehearsal

"You look stunning." Danny says when I emerge from my bedroom the night before the wedding.

"Thanks." I say nervously, looking down at my white dress.it's simple with spaghetti straps and a scoop neckline. I have this thing in on my breasts that stick to them and climb together. It's like a bra but it doesn't wrap around you. My panties are beige and so are my heels.

Abby has a blue dress on and her hair is curled like mine. Danny had a simple white button down and black dress pants on.

"So do you. I love the way those shirts look on your arm." I say, pointing to the material straining against his skin.

"Alright, are we going?" Beatrice asks, smoothing out her sons shirt. "You should have ironed this."

"I did iron it." Danny mutters.

"Whatever, we have to go." I say, ushering everyone toward the door.

Tonight we have two different hotels in Boca Raton where the wedding is tomorrow afternoon. I'm in one with the bridesmaids and my maid of honor and Danny's in one with the groomsmen and his best man.

After the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner, I won't see Danny until I'm walking down the aisle.

We have a three and a half hour drive though, so we all pile into Caleb's truck. Everyone else got hotels or flew out. A lot of the guests are sharing hotel rooms with other people. I know Abby is staying with her parents tonight and tomorrow.

It was agreed months ago that Abby would get my apartment but she sold it and she's staying with Grandma and Grandpa until she can find a place in Wilmington. According to Danny, the lake house is completely finished and we're going there after our honeymoon. Danny and I originally agreed on going to Maine, but now we're saying screw it and we're going to Aruba.

I bought four morning after pills just in case but I forgot condoms.

I forgot fucking condoms. Oh god. I press my hand against my forehead.

"What?" Abby asks. "Did you leave something?"

"I-no, I didn't leave anything."

"Then why do you look so panicked?" Danny asks.

"I'm fine." I say.

He can go in raw the first time. I mean, it should feel just as good for him as it should for me, right?

What if I don't get wet enough? I might need to buy lube.

I'm not being the one to buy it. He's going to be my husband in less than twenty four hours. He can buy it.

I sigh, shifting awkwardly in the middle.

Pepper was picked up by Aunt Vickie and Uncle Jerry on their way to Boca Raton and then he's going home with Beatrice and Caleb and Abby, and then Abby is taking him back to Georgia until we get home from Aruba.

"Are you sure you didn't forget anything?" Caleb asks. "Because from Boca Raton you go to Miami for your flight, right?"

"Yes, I'm sure I didn't forget anything." I say.

I can't believe I forgot to buy condoms.

What if Danny bought condoms?

"And I'm assuming you guys have all the things you need for tomorrow night, right?" Beatrice asks. "You know, condoms, lube...things you've never had to use before since you're both virgins."

"Mom." Danny mutters. "Will you stop?"

"I just want to make sure your first child is planned." She says. "So do you? Have everything?"

"Yes Mom, now will you stop?" Danny says.

Oh thank god, he got everything.

I sigh and kick my heels off, putting my feet on the middle console. Beatrice and Caleb both look over at my feet but they don't any anything.

"And what happens with the new house?" Caleb asks. "Do you guys need people to help you move in?"

"We don't really have any furniture." Danny says. "We were planning to sleep on a mattress until we get the chance to go to the store."

"Alright." Caleb shrugs. "Well when you need help, let me know and I'll drive up there."

"Yeah, we really want to see the house." Beatrice nods.

"Alright." Danny says.

I'm really nervous for tomorrow for just the entire day so I scoot closer to Danny and put my head on his shoulder.

"Are you guys nervous?" Caleb asks.

"No." Danny says right when I say, "Yes."

"You're nervous?" Danny wonders. "Why?"

"Because it's...important."

"Oh please, she's nervous for tomorrow night. Listen, it's going to hurt a little as first, but as long as you take it slow you should be fine. I mean, how many fingers can you stick up in there, Danny? Because if you can get a lot, it won't hurt as much." Abby says.

"Abby, shut up." I tell her.

"It's a valid question." She says.

I sigh. This is going to be a long night.

*****

After the rehearsal where we walked down the aisle and told the bridesmaids what to do and watched everyone get into position, we went to dinner. My Grandparents are paying for the rehearsal dinner, but usually the grooms family would pay for that, but since Caleb and Beatrice are paying for the wedding, my Grandparents are paying for the rehearsal dinner.

I guess Grandma and Grandpa rented a room for the rehearsal dinner and now everyone is mingling and Danny and I are going around to talk to everyone. Marcus, Cody, and Roxy showed up, which is really exciting. We sent out forty seven invitations and only forty are coming.

I should be more upset, but the less people come, the less we spend.

After greeting the last person, I turn to Danny.

"What time is it?"

"Ten thirty." He announces.

"I'm nervous for tomorrow." I whisper.

"It's just me." He says softly, rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

"Yeah, but I'm probably going to cry."

"Yeah, I will too. So what? This has been my dream for fifteen years."

I smile up at him and he leans down to kiss me softly.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too."

"Alright!" Abby speaks up. "It's getting late! It's time for the future bride and future groom to to their separate ways."

I look at Danny and he just smiles.

"Everything is going to be fine. I promise I'm going to show up."

"I promise I'm going to show up too." I smile. "And if not, I'll text you."

He laughs softly and leans forward, kissing me again.

They start to pull us outside to the two separate cars and the closer we get to being separated, the more anxious I get.

We stop at the car and everyone waits around.

"I'll see you at the altar." He murmurs, and I swear my heart skips a million beats. He takes my face in his hands and kisses me long and hard. I hear Kyle flirting with Miley, and they just got married in October so they're hardly able to keep their hands off of each other. Christian and Jackson are whistling at us.

After a few seconds, Danny pulls away.

"You can call me if you want to." He murmurs. "As long as I don't see you, it's not bad luck."

"Okay." I whisper. He kisses me again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I run my fingers through his hair. He opens the door to the car for me and I force myself to get in he leans in to kiss me again and Miley and Megan get in the back, blocking him from me. Abby gets in the passenger seat and Aunt Vickie gets in the drivers.

"I love you." Danny says again.

"I love you too." I mumble.

With a smile, he shuts the door to the car. I watch as he disappears into the car in front of me and I realize I'm not going to see him until I'm walking to the altar.

*****

I am very excited for this wedding omfg

~Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 12 12
This story is like Romeo and Juliet. Chloe is a straight A student with a good background, while Elijah is failing student with a bad background. The...
14.9K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
467 26 20
14+ COMPLETED!! romantic short story "Loni, please." His voice is so gentle and so longing, I weaken. Swallowing, I finally dare meet his gaze. My fe...
61.3K 1.7K 32
"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured, his voice low and husky. His breath feathered my ear, making my knees we...